• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Team Fortress 2

Years
Welcome to the Team Fortress 2 official thread!

images

This is the official TF2 thread. It is a fun FPS cartoon like game made by Valve. Here we will discuss matches, clans, trading, hats, weapons, and all other things TF2 related.

What is TF2?TF2 is a free to play game on Steam. The game is made by Valve. It is a cartoony like FPS. In it you can play as different classes, which all have different roles in gameplay. You can customize your classes with different weapons, hats (really cool things your character will wear, makes you seem like a boss.), and other items. You can trade these things in game. You can also craft items, find them randomly, or buy them in the store. There are many community made maps and items, too!

What can we talk about, exactly?Well, if you are looking or selling an item in game, you may say it here. If you are looking for someone to play with on certain gamemodes or something, you may say it here. If you have any questions about the game, say it here. If you want to talk about crafting, say it here. If you need tips or want to give tips, say it here. If you want to talk about certain items, say it here. Pretty much anything TF2 related goes here.

And there is now a Steam Group for this thread! It is called: PC TF2 Forum. Search it, and I will hope to see you there soon! Okay, seriously! We need everyone to join the Steam group. Here is the link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PCTF2FORUM Hey, and we need to be more organised. Post your steam name, and we will all add eachother. Or, you could just join the Steam Group!!!!

Have fun on this thread, and have fun playing TF2!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Doesn't PC have it's own TF2 server? But I do want to play.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Oh, it seems the server is down at the moment. Oh well.

So, people, what are your favourite loadouts?

Years
Years
Here's my loadout:

Spy:
S. Ambassador,
S. Knife,
The Enthusiasts timepiece,
And I forgot what hat I am wearing. I know there is a cool mask, and some other hat I got from a crate.

User19sq

I recently started playing too. I'm loving it. XD I always go Pyro, if not Soldier or Engineer.

If anyone wants to join me, my Steam name is Katsuragi.

My favorite loadout as Pyro:

Backburner
Flare Gun
Axtinguisher

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I have a couple of loadouts that I enjoy using.

For Pyro; Degreaser, Flare Gun, and Postal Pummeler. This loadout is just all-out annoying. One minute you're burning everyone then another minute you'd be pummeling them all, post man style!

For Soldier; Any rocket launcher (except the training one), Gunboats, and Equalizer. I rj a lot, nuff said.

For Scout; Scattergun, Pistol, and Sandman/Holy Mackerel. I don't know. I just like this loadout. I can't figure out how the FaN works, really. And the Shortstop is great, but I don't really like using it.

For Demoman; Loch and Load, Splendid Screen, and Bottle. The lucks and lols is too fun to use, especially once you've developed your aim. I used to spam stickies, but I got bored of that after a while.

Years
hey good game but i keep getting timeout errors when trying to get the game on steam...

Umm, how good is your computer? It's sorta a huge download. And anyone wanna play soon? My steam is xSkullKing16x if you guys wanna add me. We should start a group on Steam! Well I made one! Search on Steam PC TF2 Foum! That way we can see when we are all online. I made it open, so everyone here should join! I'll edit the OP so it has the link to our group and stuff.

User19sq

And I don't really have any hats.
If you're a F2P member, then you can't find or craft hats like regular/premium members. The only exceptions are achievement hats, like the Ghastly Gibus. Also the Head Full of Steam, which took me a while to get. If I had to suggest, I'd say go for the Ghastly Gibus, which is easy to get. Just dominate a player wearing one.

Years
If you're a F2P member, then you can't find or craft hats like regular/premium members. The only exceptions are achievement hats, like the Ghastly Gibus. Also the Head Full of Steam, which took me a while to get. If I had to suggest, I'd say go for the Ghastly Gibus, which is easy to get. Just dominate a player wearing one.

I'm not F2P.
And I already have the Gibus.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I just can't imagine how many players will experience lag if we somehow get together and play. xD

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
I haven't had a chance to play online yet, but I'm up for it :D Since I haven't played online I just have the basic Sniper Loadout.

Also slight problem to the reason why I haven't played online is because no servers show up when I click 'Browse Servers'. It worked once but it doesn't work now?

Back