• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Runescape

blue

gucci
Years
Runescape_Logo.png

Considering Runescape is a popular MMORPG I figured this would be a suitable thread to exchange pretty much everything Runescape related!
So if you're looking for a place to trade, duel or just generally chat on Runescape? then you've come to the right place!​

Cello

Tonight!
Years
Runescape is such a great MMO. I don't care what anybody says! :P
I unfortunately have a hard time playing this game without membership now, and i'm trying to save my money, so I doubt i'll be getting back into it anytime soon.
I've been so spoiled by membership in Runescape.

If ever I do pop in, my IGN is SkyMeetSea.
I also have a really old account by the name of Xbalmungx0, but I barely use it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
Im starting to think Runescape isnt fun anymore. I did almost all the Quests and Tasks.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
Runescape was fun, when I was young and I had nothing better to do. I had membership but I canceled it since it got boring... My ign is Excerpt, but I don't ever go on that much anymore.

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2012
I played RuneScape from 2003. I went through all the up's and down's of it. I finally decided to quit sadly. (Everyone says that quitting RuneScape is "impossible") JaGex seems not to care about their playerbase so I decided to stop paying for membership and quit after they updated the armor. But if I do ever end up coming back, my RSN is Sole Static

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
My main is "Samurai 6 0" (It was supposed to be 6.0... because AOL 6.0 had just come out... yeah, it was that long ago.)

I don't really play it anymore, because it was a members account, and I'm not a member anymore, and not having any room to store things in your bank just makes the game unplayable. lol

I do have a much lower level character(16) named QuilavaKing, which I wouldn't mind playing, if any of you are around that level. VM me if you want to play.

Wow, I played for a little bit today, and the game has changed so much... I'm not sure if I want to play after all. =/

Last edited:

~V~

"Winds of a New Beginning"
Years
I still play Runescape (IGN: Rhap). Right now I'm just really bored of it, so I'm taking an extended break from it. Unfortunately I can't cancel my membership or I'll lose my Loyalty Points.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I used to play RuneScape a LOT in middle school but then I stopped. Last month, I played it for 1-2 weeks to see what new content was in the game, and I was surprised by the graphics improvement. It looks great for a web browser game. If you aren't playing RuneScape, be sure to delete the files it creates that is worth 500+ MB in your "appdata" folder.

My RuneScape user is (Aeon_Guthix). It's been around for years. (Since 2004 or something like that. I forgot!) I rarely play though.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I still play fairly actively. :D I have to admit, it's kinda my guilt pleasure. :P I've been playing since about 2006, and I have 99 in Thieving and Woodcutting, and I've completed all the quests. Oh, and my username is Final Heist. :D

droomph

weeb
Years
Haha, I used to play that game.

I logged on a couple months (years?) ago, and omg it changed so much!

I died, eventually, and that kinda ruins the whole feel of the game, doesn't it? I should stop hanging out in the Wilderness

PokemonFan2000Man

Ex-Pokemon Dictionary
Years
The only reason I really play is because I love fish, so I hang out at fishing and battling spots sometimes trying to sell pike. I'm a nonmember, so my Level 50-something Fishing is spent catching pike and lobster. Whenever I'm bored, I make fires for people who want to cook their fish. It's pretty fun whenever I'm around a computer and I'm bored. If anyone wants to play with me, I am pretty weak what with 70% of my year on Runescape spent fishing. Even though I have been there for a year (on this account, at least), my Combat is level 12. :nervous: If anyone wants me, my username is PokeFan2000.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
I always come back to runescape no matter where I wonder off.....it's an on and off thing. Had to restart recently, and man are newbies spoiled these days....IGN is Regalsoul, f2p atm, not really up to anything...however I'm going to need a partner for shield of arrav soon, no faction chosen yet. I'll be glad to help out anyone who needs help with that one.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
I play this on and off as well. My name is d4rka8isz and since most people look at my name and think of a guy, so I made my character a guy. He's got blue hair and is usually wearing a tiara.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I played this a lot in the past, but the severe lag due to satilite internet kinda kills the experience now. It's still playable... I guess, but yeah... I liked pvp, although I sucked, and its no fun with the massive lag.

Anyway, I might login occasionally so meh, my accounts are haxhiu and mechx-2

Mr. Magius

  
Years
I'm still an active player of RuneScape. Currently combat level 111 :D\\
It's a good mix of casual and hardcore. You can either go around and skill, or battle bosses, and it's nearly endless.

Years
I haven't played lately but I have a level 90 something called fiOWNya. Can't pay membership right now, and I'm bored of f2p... so I won't be playing much till I can afford it.

Skillah

Pokemon Fan since 2001.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 17, 2022
I guess I'll put my say in this.

I've played Runescape since the summer of 2007. That's pretty much 5 years exactly. And since then, Runescape has gotten worse and worse. You Newbies wouldn't agree with me, because you have no idea how amazing the old runescape was. I'm not even kidding, it was 10 times better.

As each year past, Jagex became more greedy and greedy. They don't care about their players, they only want money. I remember when it only cost 4.95 for a monthly subscription. Now it's like 7-8$.

Now, I really enjoyed the game about until 2010-2011. That's when it REALLY started going downhill. I had about 600 Mil, a Santa hat, 99 Agility, Theiving, Fishing, Woodcutting, Hunting, Firemaking, and Strength. Almost EVERY update was stupid, and pointless. The only real reason for me to play was quests.

All you newbies are probably thinking "WHAT IS HE SAYING? THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER!@#$@!$!$@#%j@#%@#" That's because you've only played Runescape for a short while. I played before the Grand Exchange existed, and everyone used to trade at banks, and shops. I played back when Santa hats were 2 mil, and Party hats were 100-200 mil.

Runescape died the day they took out the Real Wildy. They "Brought it back" But it's not even close to what it used to be. Also, they screw over the non members. You can tell they only think about money, by the fact that they don't release anything for them. I was a member for 5 years, and they made a lot of money off of me. But they only deserved half of it. I should've canceled my membership the second I realized Runescape was going downhill.

But that's all for my rant. I'm guessing all the Noobs are about to go off on me and tell everyone how it's the best MMO of all time and such. It used to be, not it's not.

razorraron

Master Trainer
Years
loving Runescape sense 2002 lost my main account now just working on a little noob
Name is
Game-Fellow
84 fishing with almost 33k Raw lobbys! haha anyways guys
Runescape is a very fun MMO if you guys have any questions on it please add my IGN ^^ and I will help you out
only need about 10m to reach my goal of 40m! :)

Back