• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Team Fortress 2

Years
I haven't had a chance to play online yet, but I'm up for it :D Since I haven't played online I just have the basic Sniper Loadout.

Also slight problem to the reason why I haven't played online is because no servers show up when I click 'Browse Servers'. It worked once but it doesn't work now?

That's odd :/
Playing online is so much better than playing against bots.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
I love this game. It's amazing. Not that's it's hard to tell. It's perfectly designed and I'll probably be playing it until the day I die. o3o

Also, if we're talking about loud-outs, I main Pyro, Medic, Scout and Spy. I play Soldier and Demoman too, but not much. I also play Engineer when it's necessary.

Pyro:
Phlogistinator
Manmelter
Homewrecker

Spy:
L'etranger
Black Rose
Dead Ringer

Scout:
Scattergun
Mad Milk
Bat

Medic:
Overdose
Medi-Gun
Solemn Vow

User19sq

I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but for me, the item drop system hates me. I've gone almost 2 weeks without finding a single item. nothing scrap metal-worthy, no goodies, not even supply crates.

Is anyone else having this problem too?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
I fixed my problem and I've started to play online, so much fun and real different from playing against bots! I may still be a bit of a noob but I'm learning a lot from it.
Though until I can get rid of my camper Sniper habit, I have been playing a bit of everything (Usually whatever the team has less of) minus Engineer.

Years
Awesome!
You shouldn't play Spy too much either :P

You hatin' on spy?!?!?!?! Haha you just have to know how to play as spy! And guys, we need everyone to join the steam group! The link to the page is in the O.P (original post). It's so we can easily set up matches and invite people to it! All talk and stuff should still stick to this thread though.

Years
You hatin' on spy?!?!?!?! Haha you just have to know how to play as spy! And guys, we need everyone to join the steam group! The link to the page is in the O.P (original post). It's so we can easily set up matches and invite people to it! All talk and stuff should still stick to this thread though.

Well, it's annoying when you lose because everyone on your team is playing Spy and Sniper.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
But that doesn't necessarily mean you should completely shy away from even playing Spy or Sniper. Besides any smart player would know that a good team is a balanced one. It's not common to be playing with a team with filled with just Spies and Snipers. Spies and Snipers are only support and you need basic Attack and Defence. That's the reason I play whatever the team doesn't have. I doubt anyone would stay in a team filled with just Spies and Snipers.

Haha you just have to know how to play as spy!

^
This. Course there is a huge difference for people who know how to play as a Spy well to those who've just picked it up but hey how will you ever good at playing a particular role if you don't practise it, let alone play it.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
Well, it's annoying when you lose because everyone on your team is playing Spy and Sniper.
I'd rather have a good spy or sniper than 5 bad Heavies.

For example, I main Engineer. I sometimes have off days, but usually people complain that I'm playing Engineer on offence, until I end up on the top of the chart through a useful teleport and aggressive Sentry placement. A Spy and Sniper can provide a similar utility.

Anyways, I'm daigonite on Steam so give me a holler if you want to play with me.

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
I can play heavy, but not well, and it bores me. I prefer Engineer, because I like to plan out where people are coming and I prefer being an asset that most people would rather not be.

What I mean are heavies that are not decent at playing heavy and are better used as another class. Heavy isn't just about mowing down the opposition, there is actually a strategy to it.

Rarely will you ever actually have a team that's all sniper or spy, and if there is, they're probably trolling. Teams lose because of lack of cooperation, not just class problems. I've won games with only 3 people playing a different class than sniper and spy, so it's not impossible.

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
Yeah, if an Engineer isn't paying attention they can really get fumbled. I hate it when people can't play Engineer worth ****; I like to call them "derpgineers". We all know one. The kind that when you ask them to repair your strategically placed level 3 sentry will instead use their precious metal on building a level 1 right near the front lines.

All class teams almost never work though, even Engineer on defense, because of that reason... but if someone was smart enough to place a sentry in that area and monitor it, I don't think that would have happened.

User19sq

Just upgraded my account to Premium. I'm loving the extra space in my backpack! X3

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Ah, so many hours of fun in the game. Im quite a formidable opponent. I collect hats, and have the most expensive item in the games fan-economy. (EARBUDS)
Im great as all classes. I mostly play Sniper Scout and Demopan.
When Im in the mood and palying Spai...there is no one left alive...

Sniper
Vintage Huntsman/Strange Sniper Rifle
Danger Sheild/Strange Jarate
Shanhansha/Bushwaka
Earbuds
Genuine Anger
Outback Intulectual.

Demoman
Vintage Loch and Load
Splendid Screen/Sticky Jumper/Socttish Resistence/Sticky Bomb Launcher
HHHH/Pan
Genuine Killer Exlcusive
Deus Specs
Earbuds

Scout
Festive Scattergun
Strange Pistol
Wrap Battler
Milkman
Deus Specs
Earbuds.

I also Despise everyone who uses the Phlog. Degreaser for the WIN!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Advertisement/

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Haha how rare is the Dr. Gordborts Crest? I happened to get one.

You can only get one through buying it from the store. So...not very rare...
2-3 ref.
However, if it is a craftable one, you could sell it for 7-8 ref.

Back