• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Super Starter Pokémon Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
Hey, guys.

Do you think I should try promoting the club in a blog post or something?

Also, do you think I should also allow other club members to do the same in an effort to push the club to everyone?

Sure, by all means. :D And yes.

Wow! That's neat! I would like to change my squirtle to a shiny turtle! But 1 question,could you charge at least 1 point from getting a shiny? They are really hard to get!

Yeah, I agree! But of course, if it's vice versa, then it should be free. :P

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Now to think of what kind of images will work well...

I'll probably make a draft of the post when I get back home.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I would like to change my piplup to a shiny squirtle!
btw i found a pic of 5th gen starters
tumblr_lt8t6n76IB1r4wpvio1_500.png

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Speaking of shiny stuff, I wonder what's a good resource for the icons...

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
Name: Taposa
Starter Pokémon: Piplup and EV the Eevee
Why would you like to join the club?: (Optional; can be omitted - we're all about quick-starting things!) I always don't take away the starters in the game. (even after I finish it except for White) I always think they have uses.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Name: Taposa
Starter Pokémon: Piplup and EV the Eevee
Why would you like to join the club?: (Optional; can be omitted - we're all about quick-starting things!) I always don't take away the starters in the game. (even after I finish it except for White) I always think they have uses.

Hehe... Welcome to the club, Taposa :)

I'm always there when you need it, so if you have got anything new to talk about, feel free to hit me up with a VM or something.

Oh, and by the way, I think I have a need to stress this: It's perfectly fine to make a new topic anytime, anywhere, without my permission! Just start a new topic whenever you think the club's activity is going down.

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
After I upload the shiny icons to my Photobucket account, it'll happen shortly.

Years
Name: CSCcascade

Starter: Moegami the Torchic, and Vui the Eevee!!!

Why I would like to be in the club: I love starter pokemon and i think that it's a great way to get to know people from the Pokemon community!!

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021

Why I would like to be in the club: I love starter pokemon and i think that it's a great way to get to know people from the Pokemon community!!

Welcome to the club :) I do hope that you'll be sticking around, no? You might want to take the chance and make a new topic or something. Or maybe I'll make one for you?

All shiny requests DONE! If I missed any, feel free to remind me about it.

New topic:
Do you think the current list of starter Pokémon is good enough? State reasons.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
thnx for using the pic that I posted twiggy and nice OP!!! :) :) :)

welcome to the club, CSCcascade!!!!
why did you chose Torchic and Eevee as ur partners??

btw twiggy I would like to change my shiny piplup to a shiny squirtle!!!

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
thnx for using the pic that I posted twiggy and nice OP!!! :) :) :)

welcome to the club, CSCcascade!!!!
why did you chose Torchic and Eevee as ur partners??

btw twiggy I would like to change my shiny piplup to a shiny squirtle!!!

Haha! If you're able to find any other image for me, I might be able to make use of it. Teehee~

Shiny Piplup to Shiny Squirtle? That seems impossible. Were you thinking of something else? (No, you cannot change a preexisting Pokémon to another unrelated family.)

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012

Welcome to the club! (sorry for late greeting :P) Everyone likes new members! And is it me,or those nicknames are from chuggaaconroy?

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
In case you haven't noticed it before, I derped out at our latest addition. Like, I managed to get his info outside the Members List, so I cleaned it up and put it back in. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Looks like my current topic is getting ignored. Maybe some prodding will help?

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Can I join?

Name: ShinySearcher01

Starter: Daisy the Chikorita and Lance the Tepig, both shiny please!

Why I would like to be in the club: Starter Pokemon are always the most important Pokemon on your journey, and they're the first Pokemon you'll ever get!!

Hmm, well, nobody seems to be responding to Twiggy's topic, sooo.. Is it okay if I start one?

Do you believe the starters in BW2 will be the standard Unova starters, or new ones? Voice your opinions!

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Can I join?

Name: ShinySearcher01

Starter: Daisy the Chikorita and Lance the Tepig, both shiny please!

Why I would like to be in the club: Starter Pokemon are always the most important Pokemon on your journey, and they're the first Pokemon you'll ever get!!

Hmm, well, nobody seems to be responding to Twiggy's topic, sooo.. Is it okay if I start one?

Do you believe the starters in BW2 will be the standard Unova starters, or new ones? Voice your opinions!

Welcome to the club, huh?

Who knows, I don't think we even know what's going on much about the games. What if we got thrown off the usual...

UnderMybrella

Wandering Programmer
Years
i have no idea, pplz have suggested that there will be hoenn, in which case, no, they will be the terrific torchic, the master mudkip(who is the best!!!) and the, uh, trolling treeko?

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Who knows, I don't think we even know what's going on much about the games. What if we got thrown off the usual...
Well if that's the case....

I was thinking maybe they would have those monkey's. The ones the first gym leader have. They would be an excellent choice as starters there wouldn't they? Then again..anything is possible. They could mix up all the starters randomly depending on how you start and finish the prologue or something? Like you could have opinions to choose Torchic, Oshwatt or Bulbasaur if you did this or if you did that, Charmander, Treecko or Mudkip and the same but different set of Starters for the opposite of the Pokemon Black/White 2's. Mmmm, I'd like that.

Years
Name: xShadow46
Starter Pokémon: Shadow the Squritle
Why would you like to join the club?:
I would like the join the club, because I just really like starter pokemon. My favorite starter ever is Squirtle. I think it would be cool to be able to be with people who enjoy Squirtle and starter pokemon in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back