The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 19th, 2012, 12:40 AM
dajman1996
Novice Turbo Duelist

Nature: Docile

Advertise here
So my Rp based on Digimon has been accepted however I don't know how well it's going to go, it might be dead in the next few days. But I thought I might post the summary here to get some feed back thanks!

Spoiler:
Digimon Hunters: Rise of Chaosmon

Plot:
Recently there has been a new type of human status who are affiliated withDigimon known as Hunters. Unlike past humans who were know as Tamers orDigi-Destined these hunters aren't bound to side with the good or evil ad arefree to do what they please. With a the coming of the Digimon Hunter there wasthe creation of the DigiQuartz similar to the Digital World but it's a parallelworld to the human world. The DigiQuartz exists for a sole reason for Huntersto hunt Digimon for the expansion of their collection of Digimon.

Unlike the Digital World the DigiQuartz affects most of the Digimon'sbehavoir whom reside there, usually these Digimon are fused with negative humanemotions since th DigiQuartz and the Human world are connected closely soDigimon would act out aggressivly and to have known to posses Hunters for theirown purposes. Some of these Digimon also can pass through to the human worldfor their own purposes.

One of the Digimon fused with the negative human emotions was too much tohandle had degenetated back to an egg aborbing negative energy of the DigiQuartzand negative energy of the human world until it hatched into a Chaosmon whosought to rule over the DigiQuartz and Human World. He cannot be hunted orstopped by force due to his overwhelming negative power that can wipe outHunters and their Digimon in a single strike or posses them to make them hispawns of his empire.

However an opposing force to Chaosmon has been set up for the safety andprotection of the DigiQuartz known as "Hunter Union" led by CVAngemon and the man who mostly chooses who will become a Hunter only known asthe Old Clock Shop Man.

Digimon Hunter:
A Hunter is a person with a X Loaderwho participates in the Digimon Hunt. Hunters are able to enter the DigiQuartzby performing a Time Shift with their X Loader, and collect Digimon either byconvincing them to join them, or forcing them to by subduing the Digimon andperforming a "Digimon Capture". Hunters are generally aged between12-18 but there are exceptions of older or younger hunters.

Hunted Digimon can only stay in their form/level after being captured. eg.Meramon cannot degenerate or Digivolve.

When a human first becomes a Hunter he/she also recieves only one partnerDigimon at Champion or below stage. A Partner Digimon can also performDigievolution to it's higher forms.

DigiQuartz:
The DigiQuartz is a mysterious space between the Human World andDigital World which is used as the field for the Digimon Hunt. It manifests asa digital mirror of the Human World. It is quite fragile, and the matter withincan disintegrate into data at a touch. Due to the DigiQuartz's connection tothe Human World, the events within it often play out in the Human World throughvarious analogues, such as windows blowing out or objects moving around. Overtime, the DigiQuartz has expanded outside Japan, and manifested in locations asfar away as Hong Kong or the USA.

The DigiQuartz imposes several rules on Hunters, most of which limit theirpower. For example, it is impossible within the DigiQuartz for a Hunter torealize more than one of his Digimon at a time, and they can only DigiXros twoDigimon together at a time.

DigiXros:
DigiXros can be performed with a Hunters partner Digimon and one of thehunters captured Digimon to fuse together to form a new powerful Digimon. Note:The hunters partner Digimon would still keep it's name and have a resemblenceof it's orginal form along with some features of the other Digimon . ex. Agumon(Hunters partner) + Guardromon (Hunters Capture Digimon) = Agumon (Mech BusterMode) Note: DigiXros happens with the Partner Digimon is out of the X-Loaderand one of the captured Digimon is in the X-Loader.

X-Loader:
It may be called the new "Digivice" the X-Loader is used byhunters to capture Digimon, store Digimon, DigiXros, Digivolve and of it's most unique feature "Time Shift" Where it takes the user to theDigiQuartz.

How are you involved:
You have either been approached by the Old Clock Shop Man or another forceto become a Digimon Hunter, you firstly learn that Hunter use's his/her's"Time Shift" ability to enter DigiQuartz where you hunt Digimon toexpand your collection. Then you are returned back to where you were approachedand became a hunter, from there on your journey begins.

Rules:1.You are not to any point during the Rp to godmod. This includes DigiXros with another Hunters Digimon, Digivolving into a powerful Digimon, being invicible or flawless or Double DigiXros'ing which is where a DigiXros'ed Digimon DigiXros's again. There will be no warning just a boot.
2.I'll control all NPC's
3.Romance will not go past kissing since this is a PG-14 Rp.
4.Please don't swear or refrain from using them.
5.Don't be rude to other fellow Rp'ers. It's ok if both your characters are in conflict but please don't make a major plot.
6.Follow the rules. Break 2 your out!
7.Have a fun Rp!

SU Sheet:
Name:
Personality:
X-Loader Colour:
History: (Just explain how you became a hunter either by the Old Clock ShopMan or another force)
Digimon Partner: ( Be at either Champion or lower stages)
Partner's Apperance:
Partner's Personality:
Partners Evolution Line: (Natural Evoluton line not including DigiXros'sfrom Fresh-Mega)
My SU
Name: Yamamoto Swada

Apperance: Yamamoto has short spiked black hair which he constantly caresabout which he calls his best feature. His skin tone is lightly tanned fromliving a few years in tropical areas such as Hawaii. He has chocolate darkbrown eyes and stands a bit taller than an average 16 year old and an averagefigure.

Personality: Yamamoto is a very outgoing young man, he always looks at themore stronger things and usually overlooks the potential of weaker subjects. Hecan be called loud, unobservant and fun to hang around with at most times butdeep inside he cares for anyone that is close to him.

X-Loader Colour: Light Blue

History: Yamamoto had been coming home from an afterschool detention afterhe had failed to submit his assignment on World War II. He took the usual routehome passing by a small strip of shops which one of them included a Clock Shop.2 Shops before the Clock shop the owner of the clock shop emerged and looked atYamamoto's direction catching his attention before a bright flash transportedboth of them to DigiQuartz where Yamamoto became a hunter along with recivingVeemon as his partner and the goal to capture all the best Digimon.

Digimon Partner: Veemon

Partner's Apperance: Yamamoto's Veemon is like any other general Veemonexcept he dons a white scarf around his neck which he had obtained whilebecoming Yamamoto's partner.

Partner's Personality: Veemon could be considered a Digimon version ofYamamoto except with more of a childish nature who always complains about hishunger and boredem of homework.

Partners Evolution Line: Chibomon>Demi-Veemon>Veemon>Ex-Veemon>Magnamon>Magnamon X
Old March 19th, 2012, 05:39 AM
Adventure
thief . of . light

Nature: Naive
I'm surprised at the positive response my indian idea got :3 Maybe I'll work further on that idea and story then and eventually post it. Maybe ;) I might need a co-GM who could help me play cowboys/other indian tribes/evil intended pokémon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajman1996 View Post
So my Rp based on Digimon has been accepted however I don't know how well it's going to go, it might be dead in the next few days. But I thought I might post the summary here to get some feed back thanks!

Spoiler:
Digimon Hunters: Rise of Chaosmon

Plot:
Recently there has been a new type of human status who are affiliated withDigimon known as Hunters. Unlike past humans who were know as Tamers orDigi-Destined these hunters aren't bound to side with the good or evil ad arefree to do what they please. With a the coming of the Digimon Hunter there wasthe creation of the DigiQuartz similar to the Digital World but it's a parallelworld to the human world. The DigiQuartz exists for a sole reason for Huntersto hunt Digimon for the expansion of their collection of Digimon.

Unlike the Digital World the DigiQuartz affects most of the Digimon'sbehavoir whom reside there, usually these Digimon are fused with negative humanemotions since th DigiQuartz and the Human world are connected closely soDigimon would act out aggressivly and to have known to posses Hunters for theirown purposes. Some of these Digimon also can pass through to the human worldfor their own purposes.

One of the Digimon fused with the negative human emotions was too much tohandle had degenetated back to an egg aborbing negative energy of the DigiQuartzand negative energy of the human world until it hatched into a Chaosmon whosought to rule over the DigiQuartz and Human World. He cannot be hunted orstopped by force due to his overwhelming negative power that can wipe outHunters and their Digimon in a single strike or posses them to make them hispawns of his empire.

However an opposing force to Chaosmon has been set up for the safety andprotection of the DigiQuartz known as "Hunter Union" led by CVAngemon and the man who mostly chooses who will become a Hunter only known asthe Old Clock Shop Man.

Digimon Hunter:
A Hunter is a person with a X Loaderwho participates in the Digimon Hunt. Hunters are able to enter the DigiQuartzby performing a Time Shift with their X Loader, and collect Digimon either byconvincing them to join them, or forcing them to by subduing the Digimon andperforming a "Digimon Capture". Hunters are generally aged between12-18 but there are exceptions of older or younger hunters.

Hunted Digimon can only stay in their form/level after being captured. eg.Meramon cannot degenerate or Digivolve.

When a human first becomes a Hunter he/she also recieves only one partnerDigimon at Champion or below stage. A Partner Digimon can also performDigievolution to it's higher forms.

DigiQuartz:
The DigiQuartz is a mysterious space between the Human World andDigital World which is used as the field for the Digimon Hunt. It manifests asa digital mirror of the Human World. It is quite fragile, and the matter withincan disintegrate into data at a touch. Due to the DigiQuartz's connection tothe Human World, the events within it often play out in the Human World throughvarious analogues, such as windows blowing out or objects moving around. Overtime, the DigiQuartz has expanded outside Japan, and manifested in locations asfar away as Hong Kong or the USA.

The DigiQuartz imposes several rules on Hunters, most of which limit theirpower. For example, it is impossible within the DigiQuartz for a Hunter torealize more than one of his Digimon at a time, and they can only DigiXros twoDigimon together at a time.

DigiXros:
DigiXros can be performed with a Hunters partner Digimon and one of thehunters captured Digimon to fuse together to form a new powerful Digimon. Note:The hunters partner Digimon would still keep it's name and have a resemblenceof it's orginal form along with some features of the other Digimon . ex. Agumon(Hunters partner) + Guardromon (Hunters Capture Digimon) = Agumon (Mech BusterMode) Note: DigiXros happens with the Partner Digimon is out of the X-Loaderand one of the captured Digimon is in the X-Loader.

X-Loader:
It may be called the new "Digivice" the X-Loader is used byhunters to capture Digimon, store Digimon, DigiXros, Digivolve and of it's most unique feature "Time Shift" Where it takes the user to theDigiQuartz.

How are you involved:
You have either been approached by the Old Clock Shop Man or another forceto become a Digimon Hunter, you firstly learn that Hunter use's his/her's"Time Shift" ability to enter DigiQuartz where you hunt Digimon toexpand your collection. Then you are returned back to where you were approachedand became a hunter, from there on your journey begins.

Rules:1.You are not to any point during the Rp to godmod. This includes DigiXros with another Hunters Digimon, Digivolving into a powerful Digimon, being invicible or flawless or Double DigiXros'ing which is where a DigiXros'ed Digimon DigiXros's again. There will be no warning just a boot.
2.I'll control all NPC's
3.Romance will not go past kissing since this is a PG-14 Rp.
4.Please don't swear or refrain from using them.
5.Don't be rude to other fellow Rp'ers. It's ok if both your characters are in conflict but please don't make a major plot.
6.Follow the rules. Break 2 your out!
7.Have a fun Rp!

SU Sheet:
Name:
Personality:
X-Loader Colour:
History: (Just explain how you became a hunter either by the Old Clock ShopMan or another force)
Digimon Partner: ( Be at either Champion or lower stages)
Partner's Apperance:
Partner's Personality:
Partners Evolution Line: (Natural Evoluton line not including DigiXros'sfrom Fresh-Mega)
My SU
Name: Yamamoto Swada

Apperance: Yamamoto has short spiked black hair which he constantly caresabout which he calls his best feature. His skin tone is lightly tanned fromliving a few years in tropical areas such as Hawaii. He has chocolate darkbrown eyes and stands a bit taller than an average 16 year old and an averagefigure.

Personality: Yamamoto is a very outgoing young man, he always looks at themore stronger things and usually overlooks the potential of weaker subjects. Hecan be called loud, unobservant and fun to hang around with at most times butdeep inside he cares for anyone that is close to him.

X-Loader Colour: Light Blue

History: Yamamoto had been coming home from an afterschool detention afterhe had failed to submit his assignment on World War II. He took the usual routehome passing by a small strip of shops which one of them included a Clock Shop.2 Shops before the Clock shop the owner of the clock shop emerged and looked atYamamoto's direction catching his attention before a bright flash transportedboth of them to DigiQuartz where Yamamoto became a hunter along with recivingVeemon as his partner and the goal to capture all the best Digimon.

Digimon Partner: Veemon

Partner's Apperance: Yamamoto's Veemon is like any other general Veemonexcept he dons a white scarf around his neck which he had obtained whilebecoming Yamamoto's partner.

Partner's Personality: Veemon could be considered a Digimon version ofYamamoto except with more of a childish nature who always complains about hishunger and boredem of homework.

Partners Evolution Line: Chibomon>Demi-Veemon>Veemon>Ex-Veemon>Magnamon>Magnamon X
I love Digimon and I saw your thread. It's just that I never really understood the Xros thing and thought it was a bit absurd compared to the other digimon evolution ways. So I don't think I'll be joining, but perhaps someone who has seen the latest seasons want to :3
Old March 19th, 2012, 11:33 AM
Nakuzami
That Person's Name Is . . .
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by -DeepImpact- View Post
I read Indian and I got confused. You mean red indian right because I'm pretty sure I don't have mountain tribes and river tribes in my country and we don't have shamans either :(
More like Native American, dummy :P
Anyways, definately sounds interesting~ But I just refuse to join any more RPs than those I already have in mind. It's just too much. AND THIS MEANS YOU'LL HAVE 3 RPS OF YOUR OWN GOING, RHCP. Stop it naow. If it doesn't . . . we shall meet in mortal combat and I warn you -- this is theEND! (u c wut I did thar?)

So much digimon going on lately~ I . . . actually still don't know all that much about it. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiTaN.JuStIn View Post
@Soul Eater RP Now this would be interesting. Unfortunately, I only heard about it, so I'll need to read the mangas to join, which would take some time.

Oh, and I wish somebody Revamped the Percy Jackson RP. I never got to join it when it appeared.
Well, no need to go and read the entire manga. One reason being is that I'll base it more on the anime canon, as I haven't read the manga either (though I shall, eventually) or you could just go read a wiki to get the gist of it. Haven't thought to deeply into it yet, so you've got time~

As for that Percy Jackson RP . . . yeah, guess that could be fun to remake. I probably wouldn't do it myself, not around this time at least. Maybe some other time, but until then it'd be cool for someone else to remake it~
Old March 19th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Nature: Calm
Oh, somebody wants to revive the Percy Jackson RP? :O

I'm totally ready to revive it, if people are still interested. It's probably gonna follow the same storyline once again... with a few changes, of course. d: And maybe this time I'll maintain it all alone... it's a challenge, but I'm ready xD
Old March 19th, 2012, 03:59 PM
MichaelaTheUchiha
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
A non-manga Soul Eater RP? ...(sighs) I liked the anime and all, but the manga has less of an arse pull...(So far).

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old March 19th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Nakuzami
That Person's Name Is . . .
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelaTheUchiha View Post
A non-manga Soul Eater RP? ...(sighs) I liked the anime and all, but the manga has less of an arse pull...(So far).
I have to read the manga still, but I can try with my manga app on my phone. I did find the Soul Eater manga on it, it's just a matter of reading it.
But, still, it's not like I'm going to make the story the same as in the anime/manga. I like to try and make it different. ;P
Old March 19th, 2012, 09:59 PM
SV
It was justified

Nature: Relaxed
Fun fact, Pokemon Trainer Academy has more posts and views than any other RP in the history of the RP Corner since the beginning. The second closest was an RP called "The Mystics and the Gems", and had approximately 1000 posts less.

That is all.

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Old March 20th, 2012, 02:15 AM
dajman1996
Novice Turbo Duelist

Nature: Docile
I'm in the thinking stage ofa KHR (Katekyo Hitman Reborn) and Pokemon crossover style Rp. Not a direct rip from both universes, so far it'll be based in the Pokemon Universe with KHR elements such as the flames in KHR which the trainers and their partner Pokemon will posses. Still I don't know if it'll work out if there isn't a KHR crowd in these forums. But I'm using the Future Arc from KHR as the story where all the Rp Characters are Trainers sent to a future ruled by an Overpowered Force and have to stop the Overpowered Force so they can restore their past.

If you do know Katekyo Hitman Reborn and the flames I'll was thinking along the types of Pokemon and flames that'll work together (There will be repeats):

Sky Flame: Flying, Dragon, Fire
Storm Flame: Flying, Electric, Ground
Rain Flame: Water, Grass, Ice
Thunder: Rock, Electric, Fighting
Cloud: Dark, Pyschic, Fighting
Mist: Dark, Ghost, Water
Sun: Fighting, Ground, Rock

Last edited by dajman1996; March 20th, 2012 at 02:43 AM.
Old March 20th, 2012, 11:01 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
@SuperVegeta: By the time we finish we'll probably have set a rather terrifying record to try and beat. ^_^;

@No one in particular: The saddest part is when old RPers move on. PTA has seen good friends come and go. But hey, sometimes they come back! Like Nideous, and SelenaStar, two people I've known in the RP since before I even became the GM whom had to leave at some points for their own reasons and wound up coming back later.

And in addition to the returners, the influx of newer RPers that add new flavors to the RP has plenty of potential to make /new/ friends~

Speaking of which, a few roleplayers in PTA vanished off the face of the earth (Did not log onto PC for multiple weeks) opening up quite a few spots in our previously mostly full roster, including 6 student spots. (4 Suicune Dorm spots, 2 Raikou Dorm spots, and 3 teacher/staff spots are currently open out of the overall 32 RPer spots.)

Right now the RP is still mostly focused on character development, which means it's certainly not too late to join. In fact, I think I may discuss once again increasing the maximum level your pokemon can start off at (25 to 30) to help close the gap between new members again. (Currently very few student trainers have pokemon at or above level 40, and only one or two have even one pokemon at or above level 50).
Old March 20th, 2012, 03:11 PM
TheAmazingAipom
searching for a life :D

Nature: Modest
Sorry everyone, but I am going to be off of PC for a little bit. I have alot of school projects and stuff that I have to work on, I am not sure when I am coming back. (I will probably gone for a week or two)
Pokemon: Secret of The Stardust As GM XD (needs players)
Planet of the Pokemon As GM (also needs players d: )
The Elementals Rise as Brendan
Pokemon Fallout as Reggie
Old March 20th, 2012, 07:53 PM
Silver Rogue
RolePlayer

@PkMnTrainer Yellow ARGH!!! I have wanted to join that for a while, but I am already doing three roleplays already, and school/life is getting a little hectic, unfortunately. Maybe if there is still a spot open by summer?

*Sigh* So much to do, so little time.
Disease Deoxys
Old March 21st, 2012, 03:53 AM
Ray Maverick
Hit me up!
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Ray Maverick
HO, everyone, avast. We need some pirates as crew members on THIS RP, to get it started; any SUs would be greatly appreciated.

"I'm surrounded by capable Pokemon who don't need me in battle. If they get themselves bloodied, and I am clean by the end of the battle, how long before they start questioning my bravery?"
- Garland Fordring, leader of the Exathian Gold Tribe

Old March 21st, 2012, 04:20 AM
Pokemonmaster_draco
One Of The Best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Maverick View Post
HO, everyone, avast. We need some pirates as crew members on THIS RP, to get it started; any SUs would be greatly appreciated.
I'd love to but i just keep getting confused about one piece + pokemons *looking for more info*, i jus keep getting confused

Spoiler:
A Scattered Dream That's Like A Far Off Memory......!
A Far Off Memory That's Like A Scattered Dream....!
I Want To Line The Pieces Up.....!

Yours And Mine

Current RP I'm:

Old March 21st, 2012, 04:22 AM
Ray Maverick
Hit me up!
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Ray Maverick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemonmaster_draco View Post
I'd love to but i just keep getting confused about one piece + pokemons *looking for more info*, i jus keep getting confused
The RP's relation to One Piece isn't THAT big and you shouldn't take it into account. It resembles PMD more than One Piece, actually.

"I'm surrounded by capable Pokemon who don't need me in battle. If they get themselves bloodied, and I am clean by the end of the battle, how long before they start questioning my bravery?"
- Garland Fordring, leader of the Exathian Gold Tribe

Old March 21st, 2012, 06:32 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Silver Rogue: I have doubts that any of the student spots are going to stay open an entire season. However, as I said before, some people come and go, so there will probably be a spot open in the future.
Old March 21st, 2012, 07:06 AM
Pokemonmaster_draco
One Of The Best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Maverick View Post

The RP's relation to One Piece isn't THAT big and you shouldn't take it into account. It resembles PMD more than One Piece, actually.
Thats the confusing part. I get the whole story plot is made up with some of One Piece storyline, but the one thing that bugs me is how pokemons got into it?? Ok maybe it's in the pokemon world which mean that the Admirals, Commanders and soldiers must be obviously pokemons right?? But...but...but, oh just forget it, i'll see if there is a gold spot for me

By the way, has anyone thought about making a FairyTail RP. I don't know if it was suggested before though, but i'd pretty much join if anyone creates one

Spoiler:
A Scattered Dream That's Like A Far Off Memory......!
A Far Off Memory That's Like A Scattered Dream....!
I Want To Line The Pieces Up.....!

Yours And Mine

Current RP I'm:

Last edited by Pokemonmaster_draco; March 21st, 2012 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old March 21st, 2012, 10:57 AM
Saturated Hue
acrobatic effing pirouette.

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Saturated Hue
Yep, I've got a Fairy Tail RP planned. Part of the plot is already developed, but I think I'm still going to wait a looooooooooooooooong time until I post it, because life's pretty hectic right now.

That, and I totally can't GM to save my life. :<

Old March 21st, 2012, 01:49 PM
プリンセスサファイア
Sapphire Princess

I'm making a Resident Evil rp that takes place in the Pokemon Universe.

Here is what I have so far.

Spoiler:

Plot: A year ago the T-Virus spread in an underground lab in norhtern Sinnoh. The Umbrella Corporation managed to cover it up in the media blaming the destruction of Snowpoint City on an explosion. The Corporation believed the virus to be contained but found out they were wrong when it was to late. Within two the virus had spread to Celestic Town and Eterna City. Only a lucky few got out alive. Within another six weeks the virus had spread all across the Sinnoh region. Only a few humans getting out unaffected while Pokemon where immune. The spreading didn't stop there and by the end of the year Hoenn, Johto, and Kanto had also been over run by the virus. Now the virus has just started in the Unova region first starting in Nuvema Town. The zombies have made it Nacrene city in a matter of days. Within weeks almost all of Unova had fallen. The Pokemon League decided to seal off Lacunosa Town not letting anyone out and only letting those in who show no signs of infection. Humanities only hope is to send the youngest and the strongest of the survivors to Mistralton City, from there they could use the Cargo planes to fly to the safe areas of the Orange Islands. The only place on the planet that remained unaffected.

Ariadne (Ari) Davis and ???? Legion of Chaos (my RP)

Reiko Yo****omi Pokémon Fallout (M)

Sapphire (Saph) Michelle Dillon PTA-Entei Dorm
and
Amanda (Manda) Lynn Smith PTA-Suicune Dorm

Chisa Kimura PMD: Victory's Reign-Emolga Gijinka

Mayumi Suzuki PMD: Victory's Reign-Cherrim Gijinka

Mayu Kumi Hinisaki Youkai Academy- Kyuubi
Old March 21st, 2012, 02:04 PM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by プリンセスサファイア View Post
I'm making a Resident Evil rp that takes place in the Pokemon Universe.

Here is what I have so far.

Spoiler:

Plot: A year ago the T-Virus spread in an underground lab in norhtern Sinnoh. The Umbrella Corporation managed to cover it up in the media blaming the destruction of Snowpoint City on an explosion. The Corporation believed the virus to be contained but found out they were wrong when it was to late. Within two the virus had spread to Celestic Town and Eterna City. Only a lucky few got out alive. Within another six weeks the virus had spread all across the Sinnoh region. Only a few humans getting out unaffected while Pokemon where immune. The spreading didn't stop there and by the end of the year Hoenn, Johto, and Kanto had also been over run by the virus. Now the virus has just started in the Unova region first starting in Nuvema Town. The zombies have made it Nacrene city in a matter of days. Within weeks almost all of Unova had fallen. The Pokemon League decided to seal off Lacunosa Town not letting anyone out and only letting those in who show no signs of infection. Humanities only hope is to send the youngest and the strongest of the survivors to Mistralton City, from there they could use the Cargo planes to fly to the safe areas of the Orange Islands. The only place on the planet that remained unaffected.
I think the plot is too... basic, imo. It doesn't really appeal to me even though I like zombies and stuff. Plus I'm not really sure how exactly the virus spread from region to region. If it is a deadly, dangerous virus, the region that had been affected first would have been quarantined immediately.

Also the fact that Pokemon are immune makes it all too easy for the humans. It would be a lot more fun if the Pokemon were not at all immune, and only a few humans were immune. Humans can just make the Pokemon do all the dirty work and not actually work to survive themselves.
Old March 21st, 2012, 02:50 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@DeepImpact: What would the point be of having pokemon at all if they're only evil though? It's not like a human can outrun or hope to fight off a pokemon themselves. Regular zombies were dangerous enough. Surviving zombies that have superpowers is beyond suspension of disbelief.
Old March 21st, 2012, 02:58 PM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
@DeepImpact: What would the point be of having pokemon at all if they're only evil though? It's not like a human can outrun or hope to fight off a pokemon themselves. Regular zombies were dangerous enough. Surviving zombies that have superpowers is beyond suspension of disbelief.
Just because they're Pokemon doesn't mean that they can actually use their powers in such a state >.>; I mean, being a zombie and all, you are undead, your brain doesn't work properly, so the Pokemon would never be able to actually use their powers anyways. They would be nothing more than our animals in rl.

And it is possible, provided you have the right ideas to survive. People have the will to survive in almost any kind of environment you throw them into. If you look at Resident Evil as a series, the zombies were never the traditional kinds of zombies. They had superpowers, were smarter, faster, and could locate prey much more easily.

tl;dr Being a zombie would actually restrict the power part of Pokemon. As a zombie their main focus would be to eat you. They wouldn't think a lot about attacking you first then eating you. That's the way we worked in Pokezombies, and it worked pretty well. In Plague I felt it was a bit awkward because everything felt as if it had been handed over to you in a golden platter, you had portable PCs with dozens of Pokemon, fresh supply of water in a hotel... yeah. No offense to MichaelaTheUchiha or Zamorak. Nakuzami's free to feel insulted d:
Old March 21st, 2012, 03:01 PM
プリンセスサファイア
Sapphire Princess

@DeepImpact- this is the first rp I've ever made on any site. I posted what I had so far so I could maybe get advice from people who have made rp's before for this site. Though maybe I should have made that clear from the start.

and

Old March 21st, 2012, 03:17 PM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by プリンセスサファイア View Post
@DeepImpact- this is the first rp I've ever made on any site. I posted what I had so far so I could maybe get advice from people who have made rp's before for this site. Though maybe I should have made that clear from the start.
I didn't mean to be rude or anything :/ I was just stating my opinion about the RP. Though yeah, like I mentioned earlier, I don't really like the fact that Pokemon are immune and we can use them.
Old March 21st, 2012, 03:20 PM
プリンセスサファイア
Sapphire Princess

oh you didn't offend me :3 I was happy you shared your opinion, and this was just the start of my ideas, it will be awhile before I actually submit the rp. That was just what came out of my original planning.

and

Old March 21st, 2012, 04:05 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@DeepImpact: ...But if you remove their powers you're now left with a cookie cutter zombie plot. It's now more basic, not less. I mean pokemon's powers are the fundamental difference between them and normal zombies/humans. So if you remove them it's like why bother having pokemon at all? The crossover will just come across as superficial if it changes exactly nothing. Imagine if the new pokemon crossover Nintendo was developing was just the other game series with a pokemon graphical border around the playing screen.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here