The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 13th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Zayin
#1 Team Rocket fan

Nature: Adamant

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regeneration View Post
Yes, I guess, for a while. xD
Miyamoto.. Umm.. I'm completely blank. Is she a team rocket member or something? .-.
Oh nuuuu! Look her up on Bulbapedia. She's Jessie'm mom and her story is sad .

Old March 15th, 2012, 04:44 AM
Regeneration
meow
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Regeneration
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zayin View Post
Oh nuuuu! Look her up on Bulbapedia. She's Jessie'm mom and her story is sad :(.
I read about her. Even though I still can't recall her in the anime or anywhere else. Weird. So she was hunting for Mew it seems. Well that gives me an idea for a new topic! ^^'' That is hoping we haven't discussed this before.

New topic: Which legendary Pokemon should Team Rocket capture?
Old March 15th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Seki
You idiot!

Nature: Jolly
Response to current topic:
They really shouldn't capture any legendary Pokemon, otherwise they would rule the world in a matter of seconds because in my opinion, Legendary Pokemon in the anime shouldn't be captured because they are like gods to some people, so if its captured, there will be a big religious fight (I seriously do not know how to describe this) among people.

VM | PM | MyAnimeList | Theme | Pairs | Previously
Old March 15th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Christianzeo
Mystical Ice-Dragon Trainer

Nature: Brave
Username: christianzeo
Partner(s): zubat and sandshrew
I think this is an awesome idea. i call being the grunt that is O.P. compared to Giovanni, and has like a level 79 Houndoom and is set aside on a random island in the middle of no where! :facepalm:

[IMG]http://images.wikia.com/es.pokemon/images/f/f9/Blastoise_en_Pokémon_Mundo_Misterioso.png[IMG]
[IMG]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111027155858/nintendo/en/images/0/0b/Snorlax.png[IMG]
[IMG]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2009/341/0/f/Tyranitar_v_2_by_Xous54.png[IMG]
[IMG]http://images.wikia.com/pokemon/images/archive/5/50/20100717202809!Arcanine.png[IMG]
[IMG]http://files.myopera.com/kevinj25/albums/507031/thumbs/Lapras.png_thumb.jpg[IMG]
Old March 15th, 2012, 06:42 PM
Zayin
#1 Team Rocket fan

To answer the topic, I would say Mew so that Miyamoto's efforts wouldn't be in vain. But then Mewtwo would try to come rescue it and there you go, a new movie scenario!

@Regeneration: Miyamoto appears in the Birth of Mewtwo CD drama which is part of the anime universe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christianzeo View Post
Username: christianzeo
Partner(s): zubat and sandshrew
I think this is an awesome idea. i call being the grunt that is O.P. compared to Giovanni, and has like a level 79 Houndoom and is set aside on a random island in the middle of no where! :facepalm:
Hahaha! Welcome!

Old March 18th, 2012, 01:22 PM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Which legendary Pokemon should Team Rocket capture?
Quote:
To answer the topic, I would say Mew so that Miyamoto's efforts wouldn't be in vain. But then Mewtwo would try to come rescue it and there you go, a new movie scenario!
I'm in 100% agreeance (not a word I know) here, someone tell the writers.
Old March 22nd, 2012, 05:30 AM
Seki
You idiot!

Okay, just to keep the thread alive. The only reason for why I did not post in the thread for a long time is because I got basically nothing post. School's being annoying but who cares.

New topic: Did you did anything crazy related to Team Rocket like creating an all Team Rocket team or simply name after your character to somebody in Team Rocket?

I tried to raise an all Team Rocket team, but I failed miserably because you are fighting team rocket (especially in R/B/Y, G/S, FR/LG HG/SS) in the games and because of that, I find it weird to make an all Team Rocket team. They should really make a game, based on Team Rocket's view in the Pokemon World where you come in as a new recruit and you slowly rise your way up through the ranks in the organisation and you slowly achieved world domination by defeating the Champion who tried to slop you. That would be awesome.

Old March 22nd, 2012, 10:47 AM
TeamRocketKid
Team Rocket Superstar

Nature: Lonely
It would be fun to make a J&J team. Like Cacnea,Weezing,Arbok,Mime JR etc and try to beat a game with there Pokemon only.
Old March 23rd, 2012, 07:13 PM
Zayin
#1 Team Rocket fan

Did you did anything crazy related to Team Rocket like creating an all Team Rocket team or simply name after your character to somebody in Team Rocket?

I have never created a team with Jessie and James' Pokemon, but I named some of my party members with their names. I have an Arcanine named Kojiro and a Dustox named Musashi, a Ninetales named Jessie and a Scizor named James... I also have a Garchomp named Giovanni...

Old March 24th, 2012, 12:12 PM
vaporeon7
Community Supporter

Did you did anything crazy related to Team Rocket like creating an all Team Rocket team or simply name after your character to somebody in Team Rocket?
I haven't before, but I do plan to at some point soon. I just can't decide on what to do... I could even make a monotype out of it as well.
Old March 24th, 2012, 02:15 PM
arbok
cobra pokemon

yeah I've called my main characters Jessie or James quite a few times. I think I was Butch as well at some point. Also named my rival 'twerp'.

On my old Red and Blue versions I tried going for a team rocket party but Meowth, Ekans and Bellsprout are all version exclusives so i couldn't untill one of my friends got blue and was willing to trade a lot later. It's also hard to resist evolving Meowth once it reaches the right level.
In the later games I'm terrible at using Wobuffet so I often got irritated trying to use the blue blob and he was left levels behind my other pokemon.

Bulbasaur-Ivysaur-Venusaur
Ekans-Arbok
Zubat-Golbat-(with nat. dex)Crobat
Nidoran(M)-Nidorino-Nidoking
Gastly-Haunter-Gengar
Tentacool-Tentacruel
Old March 24th, 2012, 05:20 PM
Seki
You idiot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbok View Post

yeah I've called my main characters Jessie or James quite a few times. I think I was Butch as well at some point. Also named my rival 'twerp'.
I also named my rival "twerp", best name ever?

This is just a reminder/notice/whateveryoucallit.

Dear new members,
You can post a new topic whenever you see the thread's old topic is dying. Don't be shy.

Old March 25th, 2012, 09:56 AM
arbok
cobra pokemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNOR(es)LAX View Post
I also named my rival "twerp", best name ever?
It's great how everyone seems like a team rocket member when they speak to him.
Oak: Be patient, twerp.

Ekans-Arbok
Gastly-Haunter-Gengar
Tentacool-Tentacruel
Old March 29th, 2012, 01:19 PM
vaporeon7
Community Supporter

Quote:
It's great how everyone seems like a team rocket member when they speak to him.
Oak: Be patient, twerp.
I love that idea, I'm so stealing it!

Currently I'm wondering why they gave JJ&M a Golbat in Pokémon Puzzle League on N64.
Old March 29th, 2012, 04:15 PM
Prof_Alexsander
Beginning Trainer

Prof_Alexsander real name zach
pokemon partners: classic's
ekans/arbok and koffing/weexing
but i wish you had victreebell

GO TEAM ROCKET GOO!!!
ps:im new :D
Old March 29th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Zayin
#1 Team Rocket fan

Welcome to the club!

New question! What have you done in your daily life showing your love for Team Rocket? Say everything!!! lol

But I don't have time to say everything. Eerm, I have drawings of TR members on my school schedule book, I have pinned several drawings of J&J to my bedroom walls (the ones I've done) and my cellphone background is a funny picture of the trio sleeping. My laptop background is the executives... That's for now, otherwise I'd start looking crazy.

Old March 30th, 2012, 12:47 AM
Seki
You idiot!

What have you done in your daily life showing your love for Team Rocket?

Nothing. Seriously, nothing. The most I did was disagree with the "good guys" band-wagoners in school when I was young. I think they were talking about some episode in the Pokemon anime and that's all I can remember. And on my computer, its a Meowth background.

And by the way,
WELCOME ZACH!

Old April 1st, 2012, 02:45 AM
arbok
cobra pokemon

well my laptop background is Jessie and James.
I've pretty much memorised all team rocket mottos and I don't just mean the basics, I mean stuff like:
Now you're in for a bunch of trouble
We're eating lunch so make it double
To eat and drink to our hearts content
Without having to spend a single cent
To denounce to evils of paying for food
We won't leave a single sample unchewed
Jessie
James
Team Rocket loves scoffing down free samples at the speed of light
yes, and we like to eat even more then we like to fight, fight, fight
Meowth that's right.

I aply them to relavent situations. If there's not a motto that fits then I tend to make them up. I also have all motto background music on my portible as well as 'Double Trouble', 'It will all be mine' and the team rocket theme as well as the team rocket battle theme from Heart Gold/Soul Silver and the Team Rocket base from Red/Blue. I play them a lot.
My last fancy Dress party i was a team rocket grunt. I've kept the shirt and now wear it casually.
I also tend to do James' voice. A lot. I now actually make those little yelps and whines if something happens.
So yeah I'm a Team Rocket freak :D

Ekans-Arbok
Gastly-Haunter-Gengar
Tentacool-Tentacruel
Old April 3rd, 2012, 04:48 AM
Seki
You idiot!

Wow arbok, good luck on imitating James, that voice of his is very unique and thats just some good dedication to Team Rocket, but I do not do all those crazy stuff 'cos people would think that I am crazy.

Old April 3rd, 2012, 06:59 AM
arbok
cobra pokemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNOR(es)LAX View Post
Wow arbok, good luck on imitating James, that voice of his is very unique and thats just some good dedication to Team Rocket, but I do not do all those crazy stuff 'cos people would think that I am crazy.
People do think I'm crazy . But thankfully most people actually don't care that much. I know who and when I can Team Rocket things up. Which I do, a lot.

Ekans-Arbok
Gastly-Haunter-Gengar
Tentacool-Tentacruel
Old April 3rd, 2012, 08:09 PM
Zayin
#1 Team Rocket fan

Quote:
People do think I'm crazy . But thankfully most people actually don't care that much. I know who and when I can Team Rocket things up. Which I do, a lot.
Nice, I like that hahaha :D!

Old April 4th, 2012, 05:27 AM
Snivy063
Booted out - don't be like me!

Unto the topic, I actually don't know myself. But, I've drawn Team Rocket a lot of times, so I guess that counts right? >__>;'
Old April 5th, 2012, 03:57 AM
Seki
You idiot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snivy063 View Post
Unto the topic, I actually don't know myself. But, I've drawn Team Rocket a lot of times, so I guess that counts right? >__>;'
I guess so? Since its something about Team Rocket.
Oh ya, can I see them please? Pretty please? Please please please please...

Old April 6th, 2012, 12:13 AM
Musashi
Nope, that's not me

Nature: Brave
Send a message via AIM to Musashi Send a message via Yahoo to Musashi Send a message via Skype™ to Musashi
Hey guys, I'm back! What'd I miss?

What have you done in your daily life showing your love for Team Rocket?
I have an ancient T-shirt with the TRio, Arbok, and Koffing on it that I wear every now and then. I dye my hair red (although not specifically for Team Rocket related love). Umm... I run a blog with Zayin (which I need to update XD;;). And I have a few Team Rocket songs on my iPod and stuff sang by their seiyuus. I think that's about it.
Old April 6th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Zayin
#1 Team Rocket fan

Ohhhh right, I forgot to mention our blog hahaha. And you reminded me that I also have TR songs on my iPod.

Our blog would really need an update indeed . So busyyyyy!

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here