• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A plain old trade shop & breeding farm~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
Years
Right now, I am not in possession of the Rapidash, but the trade for it should be happening reasonably soon. Once I obtain it, I will be sure to send you a PM :)

Mock Z

Can't Think of a Title
Years
This is a strange request, but I really need a Bagon. Would you take a Reshiram for the Bagon? It's the only legendary I have duplicates of, so....it can either be my lvl 50 Reshiram or my lvl 100 event Rehiram. Idk if this is quite the fair trade, but I just really need a Bagon hahaha! What gender is the Bagon, btw?

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
Years
I believe I can provide either gender :) Could I possibly get the event Reshiram? If you dont mind that is.

MotherSerperior

Intermediate Trainer/Breeder
Years
Update* I no longer need a ditto, thank you anyway for the offer. I could use a Eevee though. Same offer, a Phanpy.

The Eevee's no problem :P

I already have a Phanpy, do you have any other offers by chance?
If not, I could throw in a Glaceon AND Leafeon with the Eevee for a legendary? :P

MotherSerperior

Years
I can offer:
Mankey (Dream World)

The rest are just Gen V, so they aren't that great.

Hmm. I'm sure there are some I don't have from Unova.
First of all, I'm obsessed with Victini. If you have one you're willing to give away, I'll take it. Umm. I don't have Pansage/Simisage, Whimsicott, or Vullaby if you have one of those. :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
This is my offer: I'd like to have a Pichu (+speed or +sp.atk. nature, with neither of them being penalized) in exchange for one of the following:

- Abra
- Rhyhorn
- Doduo
- Skarmory
- Magby
- Elekid
- Starly
- Stunky
- Gible

If you want more than one, I'm allowed to choose as many Pokémon as I like until we have a fair trade. Also, this offer is directed specifically towards MotherSerperior. If Kaylachu wants in on this offer, she has to VM me with her offer.

These are my terms.

MotherSerperior

Years
This is my offer: I'd like to have a Pichu (+speed or +sp.atk. nature, with neither of them being penalized) in exchange for one of the following:

- Abra
- Rhyhorn
- Doduo
- Skarmory
- Magby
- Elekid
- Starly
- Stunky
- Gible

If you want more than one, I'm allowed to choose as many Pokémon as I like until we have a fair trade. Also, this offer is directed specifically towards MotherSerperior. If Kaylachu wants in on this offer, she has to VM me with her offer.

These are my terms.

Finally, the offer has come! Haha. Well, okay. I would love to have a Magby :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 2, 2016
For legendary trade backs, do you need those for your dex? If so I can help you out with it ^^

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
Years
The Pokemon included in the list are Legendaries that either of us have for dex tradeback only. If there's any that are not on the list, however, that you would liike to be generous enough to do dex tradebacks with onee of us, that would be fantastic :D

TaurusFire

Collector
Years
Hi, i'd like to trade for a zorua, eevee, yanma, burmy (male), shuckle, and a surskit. I only have commons for trade, but maybe we can make a deal.

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
Years
I can give Zorua, Eevee, and Yanma :D i'm sure MotherSerperior can cover the others. PM me for negotiations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back