• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: MITIC ISLAND

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Glad to be back after a two (give or take) week hiatus to see some fresh hacks arrive. Don't need me to say the visually it looks amazing. The story seems intrguing enought to warrant me a play. I don't mind the language barrier. Good luck with this.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 18, 2020
I really enjoyed playing the Spanish Beta from WAH, despite it not having the new tiles and OW's you have implemented, the events were really nice, my basic spanish really helped me through the game and I loved the Squirtle event :D although he was a bit hard to catch, and the encounter rate in the cave is a bit too high :)

There are lots of poison pokemon at the start so its a bit tedious as there is only one pokemon centre ...for a long time.

But I assume everything has been fixed in later versions (and from your screenshots, it definatly seems more refined) keep going !

Im a major fan :D

Years
Hi, I really love the concept of eevee being 1st partner ! I was planning to do that though in my future hack. ^^

Waiting for the English version :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back