The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 19th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
I honestly don't mind, since it's probably just going to be strangely pitched roars. (They don't talk as far as I'm aware)

I don't think TPCI would go as far as to contact Peter Cullen and Hugo Weaving for noises, since well, I'm sure someone would be able to sound familiar to it, I wouldn't be suprised if they left them the as in the japanese version.

If i'm wrong and they can telepathically talk or something, maybe someone like Crispin Freeman as Zekrom, and Gail Webster as Reshiram.

Old July 19th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Darthrai
Dragon Tamer

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Darthrai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post
I honestly don't mind, since it's probably just going to be strangely pitched roars. (They don't talk as far as I'm aware)

I don't think TPCI would go as far as to contact Peter Cullen and Hugo Weaving for noises, since well, I'm sure someone would be able to sound familiar to it, I wouldn't be suprised if they left them the as in the japanese version.

If i'm wrong and they can telepathically talk or something, maybe someone like Crispin Freeman as Zekrom, and Gail Webster as Reshiram.
From the various trailers, it looks like they can both talk telepathically in the movie, and have very deep male voices that sound similar to each other (Hideki Takahashi as Zekrom and some other guy as Reshiram).

mai fevurit pukemàns r blek koorim, zekrom, hydregun, rekwayza, whut koorim, hciarzmard nd gachromp
Old July 20th, 2011, 04:29 AM
~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
Buffalo State College

Nature: Bashful
Send a message via AIM to ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
Personally I dont care who voices the two characters. It can even be an old women, the voices of each character isn't going to make me not want to watch the movie nor would it make me not want to like both Reshiram and Zekrom either.

TG

Friend Code: 3136-6961-3807 Friend Safari:Steel: Metang, Magneton and Klefi
Old July 20th, 2011, 07:36 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~ View Post
Personally I dont care who voices the two characters. It can even be an old women, the voices of each character isn't going to make me not want to watch the movie nor would it make me not want to like both Reshiram and Zekrom either.

TG
I get where your coming at, though somtimes it can feel a little irritating whilst watching. I mean, a lot of people despised Arceus' voice in movie 13. But it is kind of fun to think of how cool they sound like.

Old July 20th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Darthrai
Dragon Tamer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Darthrai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post
I get where your coming at, though somtimes it can feel a little irritating whilst watching. I mean, a lot of people despised Arceus' voice in movie 13. But it is kind of fun to think of how cool they sound like.
I'm personally not a fan of the anime, but if they give Reshiram and Zekrom awesome and well-known guest VA's then that could win me over.

mai fevurit pukemàns r blek koorim, zekrom, hydregun, rekwayza, whut koorim, hciarzmard nd gachromp
Old July 20th, 2011, 09:54 AM
shadowchick
The Reaper Empress trainer

Nature: Quiet
To be honest.... Reshiram seems like a female Pokemon, so I'd like to hear Bella Hudson voice Reshiram.

As for Zekrom..... I'd have to say..... Dan Green. Only because his voice seems to match that Pokemon.

Old July 30th, 2011, 08:33 AM
Moltres Rider
Banned

Nature: Modest
I hope they release a double feature...
the Reshiram one & the Zekrom one in one package

Last edited by Moltres Rider; July 30th, 2011 at 08:34 AM. Reason: typo
Old December 5th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Tyrantrum
none pizza with left beef
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Tyrantrum
So Mew~ wanted me to post here. :P

I just saw the movie on Saturday with my friend, I really liked it. c: i like all the movies though XD We missed a bit of the beginning, though. >____> I plan on watching Pokémon Black the movie this Saturday when that premiers. :D

(x) Tumblr
(y) Gallery
Previously Eeveon
Old December 9th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Sector

Nature: Naughty
Ok I have not watched this yet and will wait for the DVD but...are there actually differences between Black & White besides the two Dragons? Just making sure.

The voices don't really bother me to that aspect, but I hope for good Zekrom/Reshiram voices to fit in with their style. Reshiram FTW! I just hope they can be as good as the ones with Mewtwo for his two movies (The First Movie & Mewtwo Strikes Back) & Lugia from The Movie 2000!
Old December 10th, 2011, 11:51 AM
countryemo
The Day I've been running from
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to countryemo
@Sector Revenge

Well theres the dragons, a tiny tiny bits of the plot. and which pokemon the bad guy has. Pretty much not really.
Old December 10th, 2011, 09:48 PM
chiefsfan212006
Beginning Trainer

Horrible job by the people who planned the timing of this. An episode is shown where Meowth is with the good guys. A few hours later, they air the movie and Meowth is with Team Rocket. Next week, Meowth is back with the good guys, obviously.

That doesn't look good. Imagine the young kids, who aren't really aware of how the show works or that it comes from Japan and they watched that. They are probably confused as heck. Lol.
Old December 19th, 2011, 02:06 AM
User1
Unhatched Egg

Who has ordered the Japanese DVD/Blu-Ray release? I got mine from Amazon Japan and am hoping it reaches before Christmas!

They are not available at Rakuten International at the moment.
Old December 21st, 2011, 10:06 AM
Bluerang1
pin pin

Nature: Relaxed
So I'm guessing Kyurem isn't getting a new form? They ought to release it before the movie airs?... Unless there's another movie were it gets tied in with Reshiram and Zekrom and maybe Genesect.
Old December 21st, 2011, 10:15 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluerang1 View Post
So I'm guessing Kyurem isn't getting a new form? They ought to release it before the movie airs?... Unless there's another movie were it gets tied in with Reshiram and Zekrom and maybe Genesect.
Nope, if it's like last gen then the new form would probably be in the third game, and if you look at this you can see a pattern;
  • Rayquaza: Pokémon Emerald (September 2004), Destiny Deoxys (July 2004)
  • Giratina: Pokémon Platinum (September 2008), Giratina & The Sky Warrior (July 2008)
As for Crystal, that was released in December 2000, Pokémon 4Ever (July 2001). But that was a long time ago anyway, so they could keep up this sort of pattern if they wanted to.

Old December 21st, 2011, 01:27 PM
The Mega Champion
Strategist

Send a message via AIM to The Mega Champion Send a message via Skype™ to The Mega Champion
This is probably to early but I don't care and I'm asking anyway.

Anyone have any idea with BOTH of the versions of the 14th movie will be coming out on DVD in the U.S.? It took FOREVER for the DVD to come out in the U.S. for movie 13 and I had to buy that online with my mom's credit card, with her permission of course, because the stores in my area didn't have it on their selves!!

That had BETTER not happen again. *coughs* Anyway...

Anyone know when the two versions of movie 14 are coming out on DVD in the U.S.? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 5.

Winter 2014 for PS3.

Old February 11th, 2012, 08:53 PM
Bluerang1
pin pin

Nature: Relaxed
Keldeo confirmed for the movie, no surprise.
Old March 24th, 2012, 05:09 AM
solaris knight
Phantom ESP'er

I've started watching the Best Wishes anime, and was wondering what would be the best time to watch this movie? Like, what is the closest time in the anime that could possibly be near these movies, based on what pokémon Ash uses?
Old March 24th, 2012, 06:06 AM
psyanic
There's Something About Lamps

Nature: Bold
Technically, it aired between BW039 and BW040 in the Battle Club arc. But in actuality, it would take place around BW036 Archeops in the Modern World! and BW038 Movie Time! Zorua in "The Legend of the Pokemon Knight!"
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links