The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > New Staff Lounge (archive)

Notices

New Staff Lounge (archive) This forum was used in PokéCommunity's 2012 April Fools Day prank. All content in this forum is fabricated for the entertainment of the reader.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 24th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Sammi
I ate my usertitle. :(

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerroux View Post
Your activity isn't the best, sammi-san. I like your attitude, and I like the way you're agreeing with me. We need more of that around here, but your activity could be much much better. I was going to remove you, but now I'm going to have to reconsider.
:(

I'm sorry, sir! please don't demote me.
Old March 24th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Olli

Apparently the only way to be worthy of a mod position is to agree with Lerroux. How sad.
Old March 24th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Lerroux
Ruler of PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchisou Yutohru View Post
...That's because OVP has intelligent members and there isn't much moderating to do. Sammi and I may not see eye to eye on happenings in the forums, but being a former OVP mod, it doesn't need much upkeeping. You need to be a bit more subjective and not hold people to the exact same standards.
There's always something to do on a forum. Moderators are in charge of regulating the forums, and there is a constant flow of information that requires some form of regulation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toujours View Post
Maybe try the tactic of talking to the person in question before immediate removal?

Not that you know anything about reason so not sure why I'm bothering.
That hasn't worked. I've seen plenty of threads in HQ where they decided to talk to someone instead of outright removing them, and in most cases, they tend to not improve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi-san View Post

I'm sorry, sir! please don't demote me.
Like I said, I have to reconsider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olli97 View Post
Apparently the only way to be worthy of a mod position is to agree with Lerroux. How sad.
You can be worthy of a mod position by doing your job.
Old March 24th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Olli

Hahahhahahahahahhahahaha you're so funny gosh where do you get it from
Old March 24th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Toujours
Howling Poros

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
That hasn't worked. I've seen plenty of threads in HQ where they decided to talk to someone instead of outright removing them, and in most cases, they tend to not improve.
Then remove or whatever, but if they do, don't. Simple solution that at least respects the moderator as more than just a moderating robot.
Old March 24th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Patchisou Yutohru

You sound so dumb right now. I can't even tell if you're being serious or you're just one giant poor excuse of a troll. In which case, the former trolls of PC that now rest in peace in our banned yard are rolling in their graves. If what Geoff said is true, I'd LOVE to see what ridiculous things you've said in PAD... I don't think I can even take you seriously any more. Knowing that the admins feel the same way makes me feel amazing.
Old March 24th, 2012, 01:50 PM
DrFuji
Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

Nature: Jolly
Just to clarify with Lerroux: Am I being reviewed as well?

I mean, I was only modded two days ago so there really isn't much to review but a simple answer will really help me sleep easier at night.

Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
--As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Old March 24th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Lerroux
Ruler of PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFuji View Post
Just to clarify with Lerroux: Am I being reviewed as well?

I mean, I was only modded two days ago so there really isn't much to review but a simple answer will really help me sleep easier at night.
You're a moderator. This thread is to announce that I'm doing moderator reviews. So yes, you qualify for review. I will keep that in mind, though.
Old March 24th, 2012, 01:51 PM
N
→ you're here, aren't you?

Nature: Careful
I wish some of the other admins would chime into all this..

"Your Pokémon,
let me hear their voices!"
alt account for Yuri Lowell
Old March 24th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Lerroux
Ruler of PC

They're too busy complaining to each other about me and attacking me in PAD. I wouldn't expect them any time soon. Maybe if they did this in the time they've been here, I wouldn't be doing it now and looking like the bad guy.
Old March 24th, 2012, 01:55 PM
Olli

I can see why they're complaining
Old March 24th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Lerroux
Ruler of PC

That's good to know, 'Olli97.'
Old March 24th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Ivysaur
The Seed Pokémon

Send a message via Skype™ to Ivysaur
Well I'm just going to do something useful for the forums and derail this thread completely.

Here, have a song:

FIGHT.PKMN
ITEM..RUN

Atleti / Liverpool 2014
Old March 24th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Lerroux
Ruler of PC

Given your responses to some other threads, you don't seem to take your job here very seriously. Maybe I need to find someone who does.
Old March 24th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Ivysaur
The Seed Pokémon

Send a message via Skype™ to Ivysaur
Replace me with whom? One of the mods you are going to fire for disagreeing with you?

FIGHT.PKMN
ITEM..RUN

Atleti / Liverpool 2014
Old March 24th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Lerroux
Ruler of PC

One of the problems with that is that promoting from within only results to similar problems. No, that isn't what I'm going to do. I'm going to have to bring in someone else entirely.
Old March 24th, 2012, 05:00 PM
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobandbill
Quote:
If he demotes any of you, I will personally re-promote you. I tried to do it for Fabio and Syd but they were too disgusted to come back as long as he's still on staff.
You can't blame them, to be frank.

And what's the bet any new people brought in will actually like how things are going recently? If most HQ people don't, and most mods don't, then...

Sheep in the Big City: General Specific
Old March 24th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Lerroux
Ruler of PC

They have no choice but to like what I'm doing. I'm doing it for the good of the community, after all.
Old March 24th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Toujours
Howling Poros

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
You can't blame them, to be frank.

And what's the bet any new people brought in will actually like how things are going recently? If most HQ people don't, and most mods don't, then...
Or he's just demoting people that disagree with him, and the new mods will owe him so they won't disagree with him.
Old March 25th, 2012, 07:19 AM
Minerva
take that money, watch it burn

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Minerva
Quote:
You're a moderator. This thread is to announce that I'm doing moderator reviews. So yes, you qualify for review. I will keep that in mind, though.
You can't be serious. He's been on the job for a couple of days. Give him a week to settle in, then you can review him.

Anyways, um, my review sir....I'd like to know.
[10:57:16 AM] Terabyte: idk i just google snivys
Old March 28th, 2012, 06:18 AM
Lerroux
Ruler of PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meganium90 View Post

You can't be serious. He's been on the job for a couple of days. Give him a week to settle in, then you can review him.

Anyways, um, my review sir....I'd like to know.
He's a moderator in the most popular forum on this site. I'm sure he can mange just fine without someone sticking their nose in other people's business like you're doing. Remember, you mod New Users, not Emulation. There are more than enough opportunities for him to get something to do in that forum.

Reviews will be posted shortly.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links