The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner Go here to Roleplay (RP) about ANYTHING. Enjoy joining and creating RPs.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 23rd, 2012, 06:44 AM
MichaelaTheUchiha
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyDiamond View Post
How often do you RP in Pokecommunity?
Depends. I just came back from a long hiatus (a long long hiatus), but when I don't disappear off the face of the Earch, I come every day. Perhaps several times a day. xD

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old March 23rd, 2012, 11:44 AM
The Mega Champion
Strategist

Send a message via AIM to The Mega Champion Send a message via Skype™ to The Mega Champion
Quote:

Not very. I'm pretty picky when it comes to RP's.

Therefore I haven't RP'd here in what seems like a VERY long time.

Such a shame...

=/

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 5.

Winter 2014 for PS3.

Old March 24th, 2012, 05:42 AM
Doctor
Allons-y!

Nature: Naive
How often? It's all I do here ^^' I don't make posts every day though since I believe I'm only in three active RPs here now, one where I'm a GM only. I don't visit other parts of PC anymore since roleplaying is all that interests me here. Maybe it'll be different in the summer, when I'll have lots of time and not much to do ;)

trust me, I am the Doctor !
Auspistice | Matesprit | Moirail | Kismesis

Old March 24th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

Nature: Relaxed
How often do I RP? Well, I'm gonna say the same thing as RHCP. That's about all I do on PC, I occasionally take a trip to the Artsy place or go clubbing. Otherwise I don't do much here...
Old March 24th, 2012, 01:00 PM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Nature: Calm
I only RP in Pokecommunity, I don't use any other site. Unless you count EGC (which I really haven't been active in, ffuu) I RP here and I'm quite active in Other Chat too. d: But yeah, mostly I'm just RPing here.
Old March 24th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Skymin
the knight

Nature: Quirky
That's all i do as well. Sometimes I go on the chat. The people in the chat often say i should really branch out. ):

GOODBYE MY FRIENDS ILL MISS YOU :'( / being human finale
my art blogi'll draw your character for $5!tumblr
Moderator of the Roleplay Corner / Atlantis Awakening / Paired with firelordyago
Old March 24th, 2012, 04:17 PM
Subsonic
OMG I Love Younha Go!

Well I am just going to pop my annoying head in here and answer the questions. I spend most of my time on PC on the RP section. XD If I don't I am either reading a fan fiction or looking at some rom hacks. (I don't play rom hacks mind you, I just enjoy reading about the projects...)

Credit: From the people of deviant whom I stole the avatar and signature from. XD
Old March 24th, 2012, 07:58 PM
dajman1996
Novice Turbo Duelist

Nature: Docile
I've got this idea on a Pokemon and Katekyo Hitman Reborn crossover Rp, still in the planning stages. Just posting this idea to see if the Rp will be worth making.
Old March 24th, 2012, 10:02 PM
Yagerbomb
←Apple Jack

Quote:
It all depends for me, as I tend to RP in streaks. Yes it's annoying, but yea. On a good streak, I'm on here about 12-13 times a day. On a off streak, I'm on here maybe once every one or two weeks. I'm trying to make a comeback now, working on a new RP idea, I'll release a "trailer" to see what the community thinks.

Team Apple Jack My RP -Star Wars: A Republic Dark Age

RP's I am In:

New World Order as Arro Malthesis
Old March 25th, 2012, 07:10 AM
Abyss Master
Beginning Trainer

Oh snap, look who finally found his way back!

It's been a whole year since I was here last. Can't really remember what kept me from this place to begin with, but I'm sure it was something stupid.

So, what RPs are currently hot and open for newcomers?
Old March 25th, 2012, 07:36 AM
Saturated Hue
acrobatic effing pirouette.

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Saturated Hue
I check the RP Corner about 4 times a day. Getting enough motivation to post/finish SUs are an entirely different matter, though...

Welcome back, Abyss Master!

So I've got a question for y'all: Did you ever confuse one RPer with another? I often do that with Silver Rogue and Raikiri, for some reason. XD; Also, First Snow and Fuyu, I don't know why. o:

Old March 25th, 2012, 07:48 AM
Lincoln West
Drowzee

I've managed to avoid the confusion issue so far, but I've only been here a little while. Some people have quite similair styles, names or avatars though, so I can totally see it happening to me in the future.

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old March 25th, 2012, 07:52 AM
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

@Saturated Hue: I don't think that I've ever confused two Rpers with each other... No wait! I did confuse roleplaygirl11 with Chef10 a lot. But that was only because of that they had the same avatar for a while... Otherwise I haven't done so, although there are some RPers who are pretty similar I can admit.

Also, welcome back Abyss Master! Whoever you are... Probably someone too great for me to gain knowledge about...
Old March 25th, 2012, 08:54 AM
Abyss Master
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mammoth View Post
Also, welcome back Abyss Master! Whoever you are... Probably someone too great for me to gain knowledge about...
Nah, I never really got very involved the first time around. But I'm always up for an RP or two if I get the opportunity.
Old March 25th, 2012, 09:57 AM
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

@Abyss Master: I see, I see. How interesting...
Old March 25th, 2012, 10:03 AM
Subsonic
OMG I Love Younha Go!

@Hue: It's okay. XD I believe it is because both of our usernames start with an "F". For your question, I don't believe I have ever mixed up two rpers before...

Credit: From the people of deviant whom I stole the avatar and signature from. XD
Old March 25th, 2012, 10:19 AM
Doctor
Allons-y!

I think my journey RP fingers are starting to twitch again...

Apart from Fuyu Snow ;p I don't think I've confused RPers with each other here. Maybe Silver/Amanda when they changed accounts now and then some months ago.

I very often remember people from what avatars they have got more than the usernames, unless they have really outstanding names that are somehow easy for me to remember. Myself, I change avatar pretty often I guess :x but I also hope I have a fairly unique username.

In RP posts, I prefer when people write their character's name and perhaps location on top of the post - it helps against confusion a lot.

Old March 25th, 2012, 10:33 AM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Yahoo to Fuyu Send a message via Skype™ to Fuyu
LOL it's good to know I can be confused with another awesome person. :D I don't think I've confused anybody yet... except maybe somewhere in PTA cause there's lots of people... but no I don't think so lol.

Old March 25th, 2012, 10:48 AM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User

Nature: Bashful
& so far no one hasn't mentioned me in their answers, but whatever. I don't think I've mistaken anyone at all. I guess I'm in the clear. Still, has anyone mistaken me as some other RPer at all?

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with PinkSapphire
~Dia+PS~
Old March 25th, 2012, 10:55 AM
Doctor
Allons-y!

Quote:
& so far no one hasn't mentioned me in their answers, but whatever. I don't think I've mistaken anyone at all. I guess I'm in the clear. Still, has anyone mistaken me as some other RPer at all?
I think I've been confused regarding ShinyDiamond and Silver Rogue a few times, actually.

Old March 25th, 2012, 11:30 AM
MichaelaTheUchiha
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
I don't think I've ever mixed up RPers/characters. I've certainly FORGOTTEN people, but never mixed them up...>

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old March 25th, 2012, 12:03 PM
Subsonic
OMG I Love Younha Go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelaTheUchiha View Post
I don't think I've ever mixed up RPers/characters. I've certainly FORGOTTEN people, but never mixed them up...>
:D That happens to me too. But then again, I always forget the names of people...

Old March 25th, 2012, 12:40 PM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

@Abyss Master I do not know who you are. Sorry.

@Saturated Hue I have confused Chef30 with Shinysweety. I also confused poopy777 with shinysweety before. Also, Shinysweety with Shinydiamond once or twice, if only by name.

Moshi Moshi
Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Old March 25th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Nature: Calm
I have never been confused with anybody because nobody has a username named after a hipster movie! Nor have an Inception theme! I WIN!

jokes aside, I only managed to confuse myself with those Tenshi/Flurry accounts that were around a few months ago d:
Old March 25th, 2012, 02:35 PM
shinysweety
In it to win it! :D

Nature: Jolly
Hey, does anyone think that a Hunger Games RP would be good? I watched the movie yesterday, so I just got the idea in my head. Anyone interested?

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links