• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters
Years
Also you can train with battling CHANSEY in that route...
beated BRAWLY with following:
Lv 20 Combusken
Lv 12 Larvitar
Lv 14 Smoochum
Lv 18 Lombre
Lv 18 Flaafy
Lv 10 Gligar
Thanks again to combusken's Speed Boost and peck+focus energy

Currently in Mauville gym going to battle Wattson

Also SUICUNE i read the documents in the attached beta winzip file but saw nothing mentioning larvitar's attack addition or its famliy's?
Also can't you add a descent ground move in larvitar's attacks before it's evolution....?

Years
OK Now for my update..
Beated wattson with:
Lv 28 larvitar
lv 28 combusken
lv 26 lombre
lv 25 smoochum
lv 26 flaafy
lv 10 gligar
thanks to flaafy's thunder wave and larvitar's screech+rock slide..

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
does it work on gameboid for android the gba emulator?

Yes. Pretty much, if it runs Emerald it will run Expert Emerald. Just remember to put your save through VBA once if you want the special event Pokemon. At lest I think it works that way, I haven't gotten that far yet. XD

Years

You don't actually need to update after each gym, y'know? :D
Sorry friend i did it on purpose for people to know about the game play you know... Many newbies even get stuck on wild poke battles...

Also Suicune or you My friend..
Do you know about the elemental punches in this game. Are they physical or special?

secondly I am currently at Weather Institude and had encountered some bugs that i want to report...
The heart scales are like unlimited in this game. whenever i pick one and then pass that place after some time they reappear..

I used my Gligar to rock smash that rock in rusturf tunnel and got out but when i entered again in that tunnel the rock was still gone..

I saw Suicune mentioned that Ludicolo learns Leaf blade at level 34. but my ludicolo went to lv 38 but it has still lacking that move.. Surprisingly when i used a heart scale for it the move tutor knew that move and even GIGA drain and i teached my ludicolo leaf blade through heart scale..

the thunder stone in fallarbor's shop is also unlimited . whenever i pick it, another one comes out of nowhere. LOLZ I like that though...

My update time:
Beated Flannery with:
lv 36 ludicolo
lv 34 ampharos
lv 35 pupitar
lv 37 jynx
lv 37 blaziken
lv 10 gligar

Beated Norman with:
Lv 40 Blaziken
Lv 37 jynx
lv 36 pupitar
lv 37 jynx
lv 37 blaziken
lv 10 gligar

Last edited:
Years
Hey, just so you'd know, you've missed a few trainer rebattles. Kinda weird when you battle pokémons of lvl 50 and next rebattle of the same trainer they suddenly drop mid 30's. Also, not all wild areas seem to be changed (unless that's on purpose), as the Seafloor Cavern seems to be completely untouched.

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
For some reason, there are questionmark inside circles in the Abandoned Ship.

Also, i've been experiencing some lag issues. Any sort of fix?

blue

gucci
Years
For some reason, there are questionmark inside circles in the Abandoned Ship.

Also, i've been experiencing some lag issues. Any sort of fix?

That's been brought up a few times, I'm currently figuring out a fix and it really depends on how your Emulator is running, at times it can be fast at times it can be slower.

Hab

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2023

Yes it does! I'm playing on it right now! :]

What did you do to get it working? You have to unpack it, right? I tried to rename it from rar to zip but that breaks the zip :/ Sry for being n00b ;)

Edit: Nvm, found the search function ;)

Edit2: Love it! Especially the evolution changes for those who evolve while trading and the PP changes for moves ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2017
Yes. Pretty much, if it runs Emerald it will run Expert Emerald. Just remember to put your save through VBA once if you want the special event Pokemon. At lest I think it works that way, I haven't gotten that far yet. XD

what do you mean? even If I have ticket I cant access islands?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years

Also Suicune or you My friend..
Do you know about the elemental punches in this game. Are they physical or special?
This hack has no Physical/Special split, so they are still Special.

but Why doesnt my torchic have
Because it's not its only ability.

what do you mean? even If I have ticket I cant access islands?
Check the first post, I've already explained how to activate islands =)

Linkdude231

Hylian Chosen One
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2018
Hey ash, can you post a video on how to do the event island calculator thing?

Back