The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > New Staff Lounge (archive)

Notices

New Staff Lounge (archive) This forum was used in PokéCommunity's 2012 April Fools Day prank. All content in this forum is fabricated for the entertainment of the reader.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 28th, 2012, 06:27 AM
Lerroux
Ruler of PC

Advertise here
The reviews are complete. Here are the results of the moderator review:

Abnegation - Poor attitude and lack of moderator actions in Graphics forum. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
AlexOzzyCake - Lack of team contribution, demonstrated by his poor communication skills with his partner. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Alternative - OK
Anastasia.R - OK
Anti - OK
Astinus - Poor attitude and lack of moderation action in forum. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
BinaryPeaches - Poor attitude and lack of moderation action in forum. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
bobandbill - Lack of moderation action in Fanfiction forum. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Captain Fabio - REMOVED
Cilerba - OK
digi-kun - OK
donavnnj - Lack of moderation action in forum. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
DrFuji - Lack of moderation action in forum. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Forever - Lack of team contribution, demonstrated by her poor communication skills with his partner. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
giradialkia - Lack of moderation action in forum. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Kaori - Lack of team contribution, demonstrated by her poor communication skills with his partner. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Kenshin5 -Poor attitude. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Kirbychu - OK
Live_Wire466 - Poor attitude and lack of moderator actions in forum. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Logiedan - OK
Meganium90 - Poor attitude and lack of moderator actions in forum. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Mr Cat Dog - Lack of moderator actions in forum. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Netto Azure - Poor attitude and lack of moderator actions in forum. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Olli97 - Lack of team contribution, demonstrated by his poor communication skills with his partner. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Razor Leaf - Poor attitude and lack of moderator actions in forum. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
sammi-san - Lack of moderator actions in forum. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Shining Raichu - Poor attitude and lack of moderator actions in forum. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Skymin - OK
Snivy063 - OK
Sydian - REMOVED
Toujours - Poor attitude. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
TwilightBlade - OK
twistedpuppy - OK
twocows - OK
Wolflare - OK
EntwinedSilence - Poor attitude. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Luke - OK
Patchisou Yutohru - Poor attitude. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Went - Poor attitude. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Ausaudriel - OK
Morkula - Poor attitude. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Sylphiel - OK

Further circumstances = 1
If you do it again, I'll remove you.

Anyone issued a warning faces removal in the future and is not in the clear.
Anyone issued an OK is not facing removal in the future.
Anyone issued a removal is removed from staff.

Last edited by Lerroux; March 28th, 2012 at 06:33 AM.
Old March 28th, 2012, 06:31 AM
Went
With added juicycles

Send a message via Skype™ to Went
Lerroux: Poor attitude. Issued warning with removal to be issued on further circumstances.
Old March 28th, 2012, 06:33 AM
Lerroux
Ruler of PC

It is not your job to review me. I'm fine.
Old March 28th, 2012, 06:34 AM
Mr. Downstairs
Community Supporter

Ridiculous. Anyone who's ever challenged you or expressed their disapproval you've issued a warning to.

This is completely bias.
Old March 28th, 2012, 06:34 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
Went's review on you is completely accurate.
Old March 28th, 2012, 06:36 AM
Katholic Nun
of the Khristian Kollection

Nature: Adamant
One day, they will write country music about how much I just don't care.

Moderator of General Chat
PAIR(S)|NOW|TUMBLR
"like when AT&T was paying for our meals in dallas you bet your ass I ordered the lamb" - Oryx, 2014 A.D.
Old March 28th, 2012, 06:38 AM
Lerroux
Ruler of PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchisou Yutohru View Post
Ridiculous. Anyone who's ever challenged you or expressed their disapproval you've issued a warning to.

This is completely bias.
I think you're expressing your disappointment for being issued a warning by judging my methods of review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinaryPeaches View Post
Went's review on you is completely accurate.
If that's how you feel, so be it. Unfortunately, you are only a moderator so I don't really think you know what reviewing performance is supposed to be like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
One day, they will write country music about how much I just don't care.
Please don't post if you don't have anything to contribute.
Old March 28th, 2012, 06:40 AM
Mr. Downstairs
Community Supporter

...You issued anyone with a forum that doesn't really even require much moderation a warning for lack of actions, despite there not being any to really do. Are you serious?
Old March 28th, 2012, 06:40 AM
Forever
let it go

Toujours just told me about this and I had to post. >___>

What the ****? Just because I don't get along with Kaori means I get in trouble? I'm the one that does everything and I get punished -- I bet she probably personally *****ed to you about me, too. Ugh her entire attitude pisses me off. I'm an amazing mod, and she just gets in my way. ****ing... ugh.

I'm also going to mention that if it wasn't for my reports, Wolf and Anti would definitely have recieved a staff warning, so just saying...
Old March 28th, 2012, 06:41 AM
Lerroux
Ruler of PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchisou Yutohru View Post
...You issued anyone with a forum that doesn't really even require much moderation a warning for lack of actions, despite there not being any to really do. Are you serious?
Like I said before, there's always something a moderator can do on their forum. I consider that to be an excuse. It's also a reason why I think these forums that don't have more than 100,000 posts aren't really necessary to the forum since they don't require a moderator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
Toujours just told me about this and I had to post. >___>

What the ****? Just because I don't get along with Kaori means I get in trouble? I'm the one that does everything and I get punished -- I bet she probably personally *****ed to you about me, too. Ugh her entire attitude pisses me off. I'm an amazing mod, and she just gets in my way. ****ing... ugh.

I'm also going to mention that if it wasn't for my reports, Wolf and Anti would definitely have recieved a staff warning, so just saying...
You both got a warning for lack of teamwork. If you feel that you're an amazing mod, then maybe you should focus more on working as a team. If you were as amazing as you thought you were, you wouldn't have gotten a warning. Would you?

They do their work. Reports you send doesn't mean anything in moderator reviews.

Last edited by Lerroux; March 28th, 2012 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old March 28th, 2012, 06:41 AM
Lerroux
Ruler of PC

I think I was more than generous with my review. Many of you should be removed, but I've decided to give you another chance to prove yourselves to me.

Last edited by Lerroux; March 28th, 2012 at 06:49 AM.
Old March 28th, 2012, 06:56 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
And what exactly do we have to do in order to regain ourselves, oh dear Lerroux? Just shut up and do our jobs?
Old March 28th, 2012, 06:58 AM
Oryx
open up your sea chart
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Part of our job is voicing our opinion. So that's an oxymoron Tara, what he wants is for us to not do our jobs.

'Hoy, small fry!
Old March 28th, 2012, 06:59 AM
Mr. Downstairs
Community Supporter

What he wants us to do is blindly follow what he says and nod our heads in approval even if we don't agree with him just because he's an administrator. That's what he wants us to do.
Old March 28th, 2012, 07:09 AM
Lerroux
Ruler of PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toujours View Post
Part of our job is voicing our opinion. So that's an oxymoron Tara, what he wants is for us to not do our jobs.
You can voice your opinion on matters that concern your forum and matters that concern your forum alone.
Old March 28th, 2012, 07:17 AM
Oryx
open up your sea chart
Community Supporter

So then you're asking us not to do our jobs to our fullest abilities.

'Hoy, small fry!
Old March 28th, 2012, 07:18 AM
Lerroux
Ruler of PC

If you don't mod a forum, it is not your responsibility to be concerned about it. That's all.
Old March 28th, 2012, 07:24 AM
Oryx
open up your sea chart
Community Supporter

It's my responsibility to represent the members that I interact with on a daily basis when the matters in the staff section concern them, since they're unable to see the arguments themselves. How many members have you spoken to since you mysteriously joined?

'Hoy, small fry!
Old March 28th, 2012, 07:33 AM
Katholic Nun
of the Khristian Kollection

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerroux View Post
Please don't post if you don't have anything to contribute.
OK.

Moderator of General Chat
PAIR(S)|NOW|TUMBLR
"like when AT&T was paying for our meals in dallas you bet your ass I ordered the lamb" - Oryx, 2014 A.D.
Old March 28th, 2012, 07:48 AM
Olli
we keep this love in a photograph

I seriously can't take this anymore! I've been trying to ignore you, but this is just too much!

First of all, my biggest concern is that you're warning DrFuji for a lack of involvement in moderating the forum, even though he joined a few days ago and have only had a limited amount of moderation that he would've been able to. Hell, it seems like most of these are just based on the surface as issues, rather than you spending your "precious" and "limited" time looking into small matters like that, 'cause hell, if you demote us you can easily just find new ones, right?!
And even if he hadn't done any moderating during the time, there might've been some kind of reason for it, though you seem to lack interest in investigate such things.

Another thing. Why the hell was I warned for lacking communication skills, when Alex was the one who didn't inform me that he was going to make a thread about a forum name change! That's like picking a group where one of the people is a troublemaker, and judging them all by that persons action, picturing all of them the same. You clearly don't know how to make things fair.

But here's some advice:
**** OFF.

Seriously, most of the moderators hate you, and they don't even want you around here, yet you try to justify all your actions with stupid reasons that don't even make sense, and then continuing doing your job ****, making things even worse for you. And who the hell would stay a place where no one likes you? It seems more like you're trying to bring the forum down, rather than helping it. For god sake, You demoted some of the moderators that contribute the most, then warned half of staff that they were gonna be demoted, just because you don't like their attitudes.

But really, I don't even care if I get demoted anymore, not if the community is gonna be run under such dictatorship.
Old March 28th, 2012, 07:54 AM
twocows
Pretentious Intellectual Jerk
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
I think these are completely reasonable, I don't see what the big problem is. Nice job, big L.

PM me if you have computer troubles. I work in IT for a living and can probably solve your problems. My rate is $expensive/hr, but I'm still cheaper than Creep Squad and, unlike them, will actually get the job done or let you know if I can't.

Quote:
The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all.
- H. L. Mencken, unsourced

Quote:
There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."
- Isaac Asimov, Column in Newsweek (21 January 1980) [source]

NEW 40K MMOFPS YESSSSS
Old March 28th, 2012, 07:56 AM
Morkula
Play the Game

I'm just going to say, guys, ignore this. He can't do anything without a majority vote from the entire h-staff. He's going to have to remove every one of us before getting this passed.

paired with cherrim ~ big brother of arago
4p games ~ 4p forums ~ backloggery ~ twitter
Old March 28th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Lerroux
Ruler of PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toujours View Post
It's my responsibility to represent the members that I interact with on a daily basis when the matters in the staff section concern them, since they're unable to see the arguments themselves. How many members have you spoken to since you mysteriously joined?
That's all well and good, but doesn't satisfy me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olli97 View Post
I seriously can't take this anymore! I've been trying to ignore you, but this is just too much!

First of all, my biggest concern is that you're warning DrFuji for a lack of involvement in moderating the forum, even though he joined a few days ago and have only had a limited amount of moderation that he would've been able to. Hell, it seems like most of these are just based on the surface as issues, rather than you spending your "precious" and "limited" time looking into small matters like that, 'cause hell, if you demote us you can easily just find new ones, right?!
And even if he hadn't done any moderating during the time, there might've been some kind of reason for it, though you seem to lack interest in investigate such things.

Another thing. Why the hell was I warned for lacking communication skills, when Alex was the one who didn't inform me that he was going to make a thread about a forum name change! That's like picking a group where one of the people is a troublemaker, and judging them all by that persons action, picturing all of them the same. You clearly don't know how to make things fair.

But here's some advice:
**** OFF.

Seriously, most of the moderators hate you, and they don't even want you around here, yet you try to justify all your actions with stupid reasons that don't even make sense, and then continuing doing your job ****, making things even worse for you. And who the hell would stay a place where no one likes you? It seems more like you're trying to bring the forum down, rather than helping it. For god sake, You demoted some of the moderators that contribute the most, then warned half of staff that they were gonna be demoted, just because you don't like their attitudes.

But really, I don't even care if I get demoted anymore, not if the community is gonna be run under such dictatorship.
Please don't post here unless you have something contribute to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twocows View Post
I think these are completely reasonable, I don't see what the big problem is. Nice job, big L.
Thanks. I'm glad someone appreciates this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morkula View Post
I'm just going to say, guys, ignore this. He can't do anything without a majority vote from the entire h-staff. He's going to have to remove every one of us before getting this passed.
Sounds to me like someone's a little upset that they were reviewed as well. Maybe in the future you'll try your best not to overstep my decisions by asking people I demote to come back and offering to reinstate anyone who I remove?
Old March 28th, 2012, 08:11 AM
Olli
we keep this love in a photograph

How am I not contributing when I'm pointing out how unfair some of your decisions are. Man you're stupid.
Old March 28th, 2012, 08:12 AM
Lerroux
Ruler of PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olli97 View Post
How am I not contributing when I'm pointing out how unfair some of your decisions are. Man you're stupid.
All you're doing is complaining. Enough is enough. You didn't do as good as you thought you would have. Do something about it.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here