The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 28th, 2012, 07:05 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz

Advertise here
i readed somewhere that Yuki also means "happy, cheerfull"or something like that thats why i called her like that
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old March 28th, 2012, 07:16 AM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
Odd. I named Kiyoko because in japanese it means "Innocent Child"

Old March 28th, 2012, 07:43 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
i know it's a good name because kiyoko really is innocent :3 all my pokemon are gonna have japanese names that suit them
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old March 28th, 2012, 09:06 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Not everyone can have names that immediately and accurately describe their personalities. |3
Old March 28th, 2012, 10:11 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Here's my SU Yellow, hope it's up to your standards.

Spoiler:
Name: Lucia Francisco Bernavard

Dorm: Suicune

Appearance: Lucia stands at 5'3" and weighs 90 lbs. Lucia has long blonde hair that when it is not placed in a ponytail can reach down to her shoulder blades. She sports a cream white skin tone and thus tends to wear white colored clothes to complement her body. Lucia sports a firm body due to the time she spends training in the fighting style of Akido martial arts.

Much of Lucia's wardrobe consists of short sleeved button up shirts as well as blue jeans. Lucia makes sure to keep all of her clothing free of smudges or any type of dirt as she believes that it makes a first bad impression. Around her neck she wears a necklace that proudly displays her family crest.

Personality: Lucia has been taught and groomed into accepting the ideas her parents hold that end up being controversial with others. She believes that a person is innocent until proven guilty, but with the clients her parents defend, that is often the opposite of what the public believes. She has been taught to examine details and to continuously question said details to find the truth. Lucia enjoys spending time with her friend Tyro and will often end up finding ways to ditch Roberto and Samuel as they just end up preventing any fun the two would have.

Lucia is very protective of her family name and due to her family's reputation she often finds herself without any friends. Due to this the only childhood friends she has are those that are related to the clients that have employed her parents. Lucia tends to befriend those that are considered outcasts as she had a greater chance of making friends, but that doesn't stop her from trying to fit in with the popular crowd. Due to her tendency to believe the best in people she will do whatever she can to protect her friends and will not believe a person has done a bad deed until she is shown proof.

Lucia is passionate about details in the courtroom and enjoys watching real life court cases on television. Lucia's dream is to graduate from a law school and become lawyers just like her parents.

History: Lucia was born in Saffron City to the Bernavard family, a family was full of lawyers. During her childhood Lucia attended a private school and made friends with all of the other children. On her fourth birthday she was introduced to Roberto, a Sizor who would act as her private guardian for as long as he could. On her fifth birthday Lucia's parents took her to a pokemon shop and had her pick out a pokemon who would act as her second guardian. She chose an Absol and her parents named him Samuel. It was after her tenth birthday that many of friends stopped being her friends. Lucia didn't understand why until her parents explained to her that they had defended a breeder in court who had been accused of mistreating the pokemon in his care. Thanks to their efforts he had been proven innocent but it had generated a lot of bad press for the family.

As Lucia grew up she delved more and more into her family's past and was shocked to find that many people hated her family. For the past three generations her family had been consisted of lawyers who had defended criminals in court. Her family had a knack for placing doubt into jurors minds about the defendant and had a great track record of winning cases. This caused many people, especially those related to the plaintiff to make threats against her family. Her grandfather made the decision to train a group of Sizor known as the 'Red Legion' to be the family's guardians as well as to protect the clients under their care and so Lucia found out that Roberto had been evolved and trained from birth to act as her guardian.

Lucia wasn't ashamed of her family's background, but instead looked upon it with pride. For the next four years she was excluded from activities by her peers, but that didn't stop her. As added security Lucia was taught Akido to as well as given a torchic starter to train as she saw fit. When she heard about an exam for entry into the coveted Pokemon Trainer Academy she studied for weeks and aced both parts of the exam with flying colors. Now armed with only her pokemon and a suitcase with her supplies Lucia aims to add another achievement to her family's history and be the first to successfully graduate from the academy.

Pokémon

Species: Scizor
Nickname: Roberto
Personality: Trained since birth, Roberto sports a protective attitude of toward Lucia and will often accompany her outside of his pokeball to constantly keep watch over her. Roberto has been trained to be suspicious of anyone not of relation to the Bernavard family and is trained in techniques designed to keep Lucia safe.
Lvl: 20
Moves: Sandstorm, Protect, Razor Wind, Steel Wing, Safeguard, Hyper Beam

Species: Absol
Nickname: Samuel
Personality: Due to all the training the Bernavard family has placed into Samuel he has been taught a variety of moves to face any type of opponent. Like Roberto his primary mission is to keep Lucia safe. He takes competition seriously and will not be hesitant to take on an opponent while performing his duties. Samuel is aggressive in battle and will bombard his opponents with the variety in his moveset.
Lvl:20
Moves: Rain Dance, Protect, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Thunder, Flamethrower

Species: Combusken
Nickname: Tyro
Personality: Tyro is the only pokemon Lucia owns that does not act like her protecting since he was received as a starter. Instead he acts like a friend toward Lucia and is the more friendly pokemon on her team. He is outgoing, social, and isn't afraid to try new things. Often time if Lucia wants to do something without Samuel or Roberto watching her back Tyro will take it upon himself to distract the two.
Lvl: 18
Moves: Double Kick, Peck, Focus Energy, Flamethrower, Bulk Up, Double Team.
Old March 28th, 2012, 11:09 AM
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

so many team updates:

Species: Quilava (gained levels from battling bixi [and I think I forgot to update after fighting Hiromu's lucario])
Nickname: Raizer
Lvl: 33
Moves: smokescreen, ember, quick attack, dig, flame wheel, aerial ace

Species: Trapinch (training posts)
Nickname: Ace
Lvl: 25
Moves: bite, sand tomb, sand attack, sandstorm, dig, earthquake

Species: Duskull
Nickname: Specter
Lvl: 18
Moves: night shade, disable, confuse ray, shadow ball, dark pulse, thief

Species: Torkoal (battling Jackson and Bixi, training posts)
Nickname: Cauldero
Lvl: 25
Moves: smokescreen, rock tomb, ember, fire spin, rest, sleep talk

Species: Scyther (training posts)
Nickname: Hallow
Lvl: 21
Moves: quick attack, leer, swords dance, agility, night slash, aerial ace

EDIT: how can I teach Ace giga drain? he can learn it via the dream world, but how could he get it in the RP? can he just level up and learn it or would it work via a tm?

Last edited by jasonwolf; March 28th, 2012 at 11:21 AM.
Old March 28th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

Nature: Relaxed
Hm? Did I miss something? *crawls out from under a bigger rock* Even though I am a mammal fit to live in cold climate, I do enjoy to hibernate once in a while.

I'm also getting really disturbing imagry of Slackey trying to explain how eggs are made to Kiyoko. I have no idea how my brain works sometimes
Old March 28th, 2012, 11:46 AM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Time to update once more!

On hand:

Species: Dewott
Nickname: Yaibe
Lvl: 26
Moves: Swords Dance, Razor Shell, Focus Energy, Double Team, X-Scissor, Water Pulse

Species: Zorua
Nickname: Mistress
Lvl: 24
Moves: Shadow Ball, Fake Tears, Faint Attack, Dark Pulse, Scary Face, Calm Mind

Species: Gligar
Nickname: Pierce
Lvl: 15
Moves: Poison Sting, Sand-Attack, Harden, Knock Off, Hone Claws, Taunt

At storage/home:
None

UPDATE: New member, Gligar. Yaibe has evolved into Dewott. Yaibe leveled up by 1.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~

Last edited by ShinyDiamond; March 28th, 2012 at 11:59 AM.
Old March 28th, 2012, 12:17 PM
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

hm... I'm starting to want another battle with Kilik, but I think it's only been a day so thats a very short time between re-matches.

also I'm not sure I like my duskull anymore. Just doesn't seem to serve any purpose, and quite frankly isn't a very good pokemon. Maybe I'll think of some reason to get rid of it, and have space for a decent pokemon.
Old March 28th, 2012, 12:37 PM
DarkBreloom
Wesker Hater

Where is the download for this game?

Edit: WOW! Im so dumb this isnt a Rom Hack Im so sorry
Old March 28th, 2012, 03:56 PM
MichaelaTheUchiha
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
^ LOL.

Er...I'm not sure which pokemon levels are raised with my battle against Cynthia. o.O Help, Yellow? x_X!

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old March 28th, 2012, 05:26 PM
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkBreloom View Post
Where is the download for this game?

Edit: WOW! Im so dumb this isnt a Rom Hack Im so sorry
that is by far the funiest thing I have heard on this forums.
Old March 28th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonwolf View Post
that is by far the funiest thing I have heard on this forums.
Hehe... Agreed. I hope he/she doesn't take that to offense.

Old March 28th, 2012, 06:45 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerin View Post
I hadn't any idea what he was talking about at first, but it was pretty funny! xD Haha, we should change the subject now!

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old March 28th, 2012, 07:41 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Michaela: It's really easy! Just think of it this way. Your pokemon gets 3 levels for each of Cynthia's pokemon it fought, and 2 levels for each of any other pokemon it fought. If it faitns, it gains an extra level.

...So yeah, double battles earn you insane levels.

(6 and 6 vs 6 and 6 could theoretically earn you up to 25 levels on a single pokemon without the champion bonus. @_@)
Old March 29th, 2012, 01:14 AM
pokepokemo
The RPing Challenger!

Nature: Timid
hello, It might sound annoying, but can someone tell me if the class part of the rp has passed?

Pokemon Trainer Academy as Gen Valdrauth Esis
Old March 29th, 2012, 07:00 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Pokepokemo: Nope. Why're you waiting for that? Some classes such as Hilda's will last much longer than others.

@Greiger: You're approved. Welcome to the roleplay. c:

Last edited by PkMnTrainer Yellow; March 29th, 2012 at 08:25 AM.
Old March 29th, 2012, 09:08 AM
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerin View Post
well I found it funny because this would be the most rediculous rom-hack ever. could you imagine!? damn what if game freak actually made one. oh boy the possibilities.
Old March 29th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Sweet, I'll have to get a post in after class I'm afraid, but looking forward to this.
Old March 29th, 2012, 02:45 PM
Dusk

Game Freak wouldn't base their games on our simple roleplaying on a random website over the internet. It would be nice if some super-hacker did it though.

Old March 29th, 2012, 03:22 PM
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

did you honestly think I expected them to. its a WHAT IF question, and a retorical one.
Old March 29th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Dusk

Of course not. I simply gave a rhetorical answer.

Old March 29th, 2012, 04:00 PM
MichaelaTheUchiha
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
@Michaela: It's really easy! Just think of it this way. Your pokemon gets 3 levels for each of Cynthia's pokemon it fought, and 2 levels for each of any other pokemon it fought. If it faitns, it gains an extra level.

...So yeah, double battles earn you insane levels.

(6 and 6 vs 6 and 6 could theoretically earn you up to 25 levels on a single pokemon without the champion bonus. @_@)
It gains the extra level if it makes the other pokemon faint, right? Just to be sure...

So, Nari would gain four levels, Nightmare, Bishamon, and Akuma will gain three levels. Poor Haku, didn't get to battle and raise levels. xD

I shall go update my team on my SU, but to be sure, I'll update it here as well.

Nari (level 53), Bishamon (level 53), Nightmare (level 53), Akuma (level 52). Haku stays at level 48.

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old March 29th, 2012, 04:14 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Michaela: That's not what I said no.

Pokemon do not gain extra levels for causing other pokemon to faint. They only gain a level when they faint.

@Zerin: Oh lord I traded Vegeta for this.
Old March 29th, 2012, 05:16 PM
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
@Yellow Lol, that's from DBZ Abridged, right? I love it! Oh, and btw, when I update Jimmy's team, shall I make Kaida (his newly-born Druddigon) level 1 or 5?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here