The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #7576    
Old January 11th, 2012, 11:27 PM
xxashxx's Avatar
xxashxx
Gotta Catch Em All
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Washington State
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
Hey wazup? Did you see my above post? Was not sure if you saw it. Thanks XD.
__________________
Diamond FC:
Pearl FC:
Platinum FC:
HeartGold:
White: 0777 1176 4886 NEW
Black:
5072 5181 8171

Will update other FC's later.

My Player Thread.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=204732

My Full thread on Pokebeach

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thre...hread-now-open
  #7577    
Old January 12th, 2012, 12:31 AM
Ginji's Avatar
Ginji
Shiny Hunter
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN: Ginji for Y
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dunno
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Ginji
Quote:
Originally Posted by brica8 View Post
My Celebi has a Docile Nature
ok, is it UT and which celebi of mine do you want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCor View Post
Is there any pokemon you are thinking of? I could try convincing my brother to give me it flawless or near flawless if you would like!
hmmm do you have a flawless shiny jolly venipede?
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxashxx View Post
Hey wazup? Did you see my above post? Was not sure if you saw it. Thanks XD.
Yo , I saw it and it take awhile for me to look at your list
__________________
3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
  #7578    
Old January 12th, 2012, 01:31 AM
xCor
Mr. Clones.
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Male
Yes I do actually have it! It's level 21 though, but UT found in Lostlorn Forest.

We can do a trade if you want! FC: 2108 2541 1813
  #7579    
Old January 12th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Ginji's Avatar
Ginji
Shiny Hunter
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN: Ginji for Y
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dunno
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Ginji
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCor View Post
Yes I do actually have it! It's level 21 though, but UT found in Lostlorn Forest.

We can do a trade if you want! FC: 2108 2541 1813
oh ok, use my black fc
-------------------------------
__________________
3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
  #7580    
Old January 12th, 2012, 09:07 AM
xCor
Mr. Clones.
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
oh ok, use my black fc
-------------------------------
When are you ready to trade?
  #7581    
Old January 12th, 2012, 10:38 AM
pokemonpal7's Avatar
pokemonpal7
Unhatched Egg
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Male
Hey, I was wondering if I could get that shiny UT jpn DW Vulpix and the untouched DW male Bagon w/ Ourtage in shiny a day?

Last edited by pokemonpal7; January 12th, 2012 at 10:44 AM.
  #7582    
Old January 12th, 2012, 12:07 PM
Ginji's Avatar
Ginji
Shiny Hunter
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN: Ginji for Y
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dunno
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Ginji
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCor View Post
When are you ready to trade?
I can trade now if you can
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonpal7 View Post
Hey, I was wondering if I could get that shiny UT jpn DW Vulpix and the untouched DW male Bagon w/ Ourtage in shiny a day?
5th gen stuff don't count as part of the giveaway, sorry
__________________
3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
  #7583    
Old January 12th, 2012, 12:31 PM
pokemonpal7's Avatar
pokemonpal7
Unhatched Egg
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Male
Ah, Okay, thought you only meant 5th gen introduced pokemon. Could I at least get one of them for an untouched Shiny Banette?
  #7584    
Old January 12th, 2012, 01:08 PM
xCor
Mr. Clones.
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
I can trade now if you can
Will you be on tomorrow 9AM GMT+2 to trade? I'm having some Wifi connection trouble.. if you don't mind.
  #7585    
Old January 12th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Ginji's Avatar
Ginji
Shiny Hunter
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN: Ginji for Y
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dunno
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Ginji
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonpal7 View Post
Ah, Okay, thought you only meant 5th gen introduced pokemon. Could I at least get one of them for an untouched Shiny Banette?
I'm not interested
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCor View Post
Will you be on tomorrow 9AM GMT+2 to trade? I'm having some Wifi connection trouble.. if you don't mind.
hmm dunno, I'm EST
__________________
3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
  #7586    
Old January 12th, 2012, 11:40 PM
xCor
Mr. Clones.
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Male
Ready to trade now. VM or PM me when you are
  #7587    
Old January 14th, 2012, 02:06 AM
Ginji's Avatar
Ginji
Shiny Hunter
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN: Ginji for Y
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dunno
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Ginji
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCor View Post
Ready to trade now. VM or PM me when you are
I'll be able to trade later today, use my black fc
__________________
3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
  #7588    
Old January 14th, 2012, 02:11 AM
WishCookie's Avatar
WishCookie
ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Sweden
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Do you have by any chance a male dratini in shiny?
__________________


Diamond: 3782 4821 8857
HeartGold: 3740 9024 2026
Black: 3181 8256 6904
Black 2: 4599 8904 2318

Y: 1993 8202 9620
  #7589    
Old January 14th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Ginji's Avatar
Ginji
Shiny Hunter
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN: Ginji for Y
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dunno
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Ginji
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishCookie View Post
Do you have by any chance a male dratini in shiny?
Yes I do, what can offer me for it?
__________________
3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
  #7590    
Old January 14th, 2012, 10:08 PM
Jolteon*'s Avatar
Jolteon*
Super Boss Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Can you cml for 10Jahre charizard?
__________________

Last edited by Jolteon*; January 16th, 2012 at 08:34 AM.
  #7591    
Old January 15th, 2012, 10:36 PM
xxashxx's Avatar
xxashxx
Gotta Catch Em All
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Washington State
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
ok, is it UT and which celebi of mine do you want?


hmmm do you have a flawless shiny jolly venipede?

Yo , I saw it and it take awhile for me to look at your list

Ah sorry it is so long XD. If you want 4th gen events please let me know so I can get them cloned and transferred tomy White version. Unless you can trade on 4th gen then we can trade as usual and then we transfer your events onto White afterwards or something. Otherwise this is going to be a long trade. Hope you can trade on 4th gen again XD.
__________________
Diamond FC:
Pearl FC:
Platinum FC:
HeartGold:
White: 0777 1176 4886 NEW
Black:
5072 5181 8171

Will update other FC's later.

My Player Thread.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=204732

My Full thread on Pokebeach

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thre...hread-now-open
  #7592    
Old January 18th, 2012, 10:10 AM
Psypoke's Avatar
Psypoke
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Gender: Male
Wow that's quite the list of Pokémon you have! I was looking at them and I was interested in the following:
UT Shiny Vulpix lv. 1 (JPN/DW ability)
UT Shiny Axew lv. 30
UT Adamant Shiny Tepig lv. 1 Nearly Flawless

I have a couple of different things to offer, and I hope we can work out a deal! I can offer the following:
Movie 14 Victini Lv. 50
-Timid Nature
-OT: Movie14
-ID No. 12031

Toys "R" Us Zoroark Lv. 50
-Quirky Nature
-OT: EVENT11
-ID No. 09161

World Championship 2011 Scrafty Lv. 50
-Brave Nature
-OT: WORLD11
-ID No. 08141

GameStop Suicune Lv. 30
-Relaxed Nature
-OT: GAMESTP
-ID No. 01311

GameStop Entei Lv. 30
-Adamant Nature
-OT: GAMESTP
-ID No. 01171

GameStop Raikou Lv. 30
-Rash Nature
-OT: GAMESTP
-ID No. 01031

Let me know if you're interested in any of these, or any other way we can work out a deal. Thanks!
  #7593    
Old January 21st, 2012, 01:07 AM
Ginji's Avatar
Ginji
Shiny Hunter
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN: Ginji for Y
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dunno
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Ginji
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolteon* View Post
Can you cml for 10Jahre charizard?
I didn't see anything I wanted, sorry
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxashxx View Post
Ah sorry it is so long XD. If you want 4th gen events please let me know so I can get them cloned and transferred tomy White version. Unless you can trade on 4th gen then we can trade as usual and then we transfer your events onto White afterwards or something. Otherwise this is going to be a long trade. Hope you can trade on 4th gen again XD.
I can still trade with 4th gen "
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psypoke View Post
Wow that's quite the list of Pokémon you have! I was looking at them and I was interested in the following:
UT Shiny Vulpix lv. 1 (JPN/DW ability)
UT Shiny Axew lv. 30
UT Adamant Shiny Tepig lv. 1 Nearly Flawless

I have a couple of different things to offer, and I hope we can work out a deal! I can offer the following:
Movie 14 Victini Lv. 50
-Timid Nature
-OT: Movie14
-ID No. 12031

Toys "R" Us Zoroark Lv. 50
-Quirky Nature
-OT: EVENT11
-ID No. 09161

World Championship 2011 Scrafty Lv. 50
-Brave Nature
-OT: WORLD11
-ID No. 08141

GameStop Suicune Lv. 30
-Relaxed Nature
-OT: GAMESTP
-ID No. 01311

GameStop Entei Lv. 30
-Adamant Nature
-OT: GAMESTP
-ID No. 01171

GameStop Raikou Lv. 30
-Rash Nature
-OT: GAMESTP
-ID No. 01031

Let me know if you're interested in any of these, or any other way we can work out a deal. Thanks!
I already have those...
__________________
3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
  #7594    
Old January 24th, 2012, 04:06 PM
xxashxx's Avatar
xxashxx
Gotta Catch Em All
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Washington State
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
I didn't see anything I wanted, sorry

I can still trade with 4th gen "

I already have those...

Oh good. I just saw your post as I am getting data transferred to White so have not posted for a few days XD.
__________________
Diamond FC:
Pearl FC:
Platinum FC:
HeartGold:
White: 0777 1176 4886 NEW
Black:
5072 5181 8171

Will update other FC's later.

My Player Thread.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=204732

My Full thread on Pokebeach

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thre...hread-now-open
  #7595    
Old March 3rd, 2012, 01:26 AM
Ginji's Avatar
Ginji
Shiny Hunter
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN: Ginji for Y
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dunno
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Ginji
*plugs up thread revive machine*
__________________
3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
  #7596    
Old March 21st, 2012, 12:48 PM
Ginji's Avatar
Ginji
Shiny Hunter
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN: Ginji for Y
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dunno
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Ginji
*plugs up thread revive machine 2.0*
__________________
3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
  #7597    
Old March 26th, 2012, 03:39 PM
A Sadistic Bastard
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
I'm interested in your EV'd pokemon. I'm just gonna list a few names and you tell me if you're interested.
Of: Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion, Azelf, Arceus, Dialga. Giratina, Thunderus, Tornadus
Want: (EV'd) Haxorus, Salamence, Metagross, Shiny Zoroark, Speed Boost Blaziken, Marvel Scale Dragonite

Also, I would like to point out that it is kind of impressive that you have almost every single event pokemon ever. I haven't even heard of most of those events.
__________________

----------------------------------
White FC: 2580 7669 3124
Platinum FC: 5028 8983 1499
----------------------------------
  #7598    
Old March 27th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Z4t4
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Gender: Male
do you still have a shiny axew?
  #7599    
Old March 27th, 2012, 07:59 PM
JollyRoger25's Avatar
JollyRoger25
Dark Type Master
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Springfield, Ohio, U.S.
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Do you have the event Celebi for Heartgold and Soulsilver?
__________________
Ultimate Monotype Challenge:
K-8/8 J-8/8 H-8/8 S-1/8 U-0/8 K-0/8
  #7600    
Old March 29th, 2012, 05:55 AM
Ginji's Avatar
Ginji
Shiny Hunter
FC: 3007-8602-5963
IGN: Ginji for Y
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: dunno
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Ginji
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Sadistic Bastard View Post
I'm interested in your EV'd pokemon. I'm just gonna list a few names and you tell me if you're interested.
Of: Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion, Azelf, Arceus, Dialga. Giratina, Thunderus, Tornadus
Want: (EV'd) Haxorus, Salamence, Metagross, Shiny Zoroark, Speed Boost Blaziken, Marvel Scale Dragonite

Also, I would like to point out that it is kind of impressive that you have almost every single event pokemon ever. I haven't even heard of most of those events.
What are the stats on your azelf, arceus and giratina?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4t4 View Post
do you still have a shiny axew?
Yes I do, what can offer me for it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyRoger25 View Post
Do you have the event Celebi for Heartgold and Soulsilver?
Yes I do, what can offer me for it?
__________________
3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 1



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 05:25 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.