• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
Need someone to Brawl with, look no further! Simply fill out of the sign-up and get ready to battle!

Name:
SSBB FC:
Timezones (GMT):
Other Info (Optional):

MrElephant

Pokemon Researcher
Years
How do you do this. It sounds really fun. Super Smash Brothers Brawl is really fun. I like to play with Jigglypuff. How does this work?

Cello

Tonight!
Years
This is just mainly for other PC members to post their friend codes and meet up for online matches.

All you have to do is post your Brawl information in this thread so other players can add you/challenge you to a match. According to Outkin you need to post your User Name, Brawl Friend Code, Time Zone (so other players know when you'll be available for matches), and any other information you wish to provide.

At the moment it seems there's a lack of other members to battle with, but hopefully since the thread's been bumped up somebody looking for a match will post. D:
Maybe i'll fire up Brawl and do a couple matches.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
So, like this?

Name: ShinyDiamond
SSBB FC: 2108-0002-4669

Timezones (GMT): (UTC -8:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Other Info (Optional): I only play on the weekends, but not all the time.

I hope I got this right.

BillyTheBumGamez

Keep calm and FUS RO DAH!
Years
Okay then like this?

Name:Btb
ssbb fc: 0305-2129-0144
timezone: EDT?
other: I'm up to any challenge! I'll brawl any time!

(I'll check this forum every 5 or 6 hours so i'll challenge anyone!)

Back