• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Midnight Club: LA

Weekly ride offer

• Mitshubishi Eclipse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Audi RS4

• Ford Mustang GT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
The sides are actually really good to work with for certain decals. You can make countless cool designs on the sides of the S7, it's just finding what works best with it. I personally don't like designing the S7 cuz I don't have the creativity for it. But, I have done rides like Gallardo, Ford GT, Muci, Aston Martin, etc. Those cars are the hardest to design cuz only certain designs will look right on them. Same with the tuners like Lancers, Eclipse, Skyline, 3000GT, Audi, etc. Some designs won't look good on them.

TY

Most cars, especially tuners, are good to work with cause their sides are mostly flat, so the vinyls can be fully seen...

And for the week offer, yeah the Skyline won, i dont think there will be 3 people who vote for an another ride i guess, so the Skyline has been finished (but in case, the others too)

TY

and so was my Mustang, which ended up in the thrash xD

TY

And we got new votes for the RMT for next weeks offer.
Now you can choose between:

Chevy Camaro Concept
Mazda RX8
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Mitshubishi Lancer Evo IX

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Evo IX or RX8 Shinka. Only certain decals look good on the 08 Camaro Concept, I personally think the Challanger Concept has a better "design"

TY

I have an Camaro, who doesnt have much decals, but a nice look to ram cops with it...

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
You don't ram cops... They ram you more than anything your goin 170 down the road and the idiots ram you head on (like they really do that in real life, that's askin to bury yourself 6 feet under). But I see what your sayin about rammin them, you just plow through their retarded road blocks where a tuner car will act like it hit a brick wall.

Ok here are my rides, well some of them.

Nissan 350Z
getsakeimage.ashx

99 Skyline
getsakeimage.ashx

Mustang GT
getsakeimage.ashx

Mitsubishi Evo IX
getsakeimage.ashx

RX-8 Shinka, taxi got in my way when I was drifting so my car got destroyed.
getsakeimage.ashx

What you think of my rides? Try to top those! I've been creating cars for about 3 years so I really know how to use the decals to my advantage.

Last edited:

TY

getsakeimage.ashx

The Camaro "Hammer" , as i called it, is an monster in ramming cops. It keeps a high speed and rams nicely through them...

getsakeimage.ashx

My RS4, Skyla edition (dont ask why lol), really fast car (230 mph with NoS)

getsakeimage.ashx

An electrifying Mercedes, stunning speeds and great handling makes it my favorite Luxury car in the whole game...

getsakeimage.ashx

And the last one for now, my Eclipse...

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
We gotta get people to rate cuz I disagree XD. jk.. My Lancer goes about the same speed as your Audi but you got me on the Eclipse, I have not made one "yet". On my other account I have a lot more cars but not linked with rockstarsocialclub.

At least my wheels got some thread and "tire" :D

Last edited:

TY

But this is a little preview of the rest...

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Im gonna fill my garage with them and people are givin me suggestions on my rides. People are sayin I should post my Skyline in Rate my Ride. Hmm, idk, what do you think?

TY

The Skyline for sure... but i have done it already for the offer of the week...

getsakeimage.ashx

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Hmm, a thunder Skyline? Well, I'm gonna give you a suggestion to make it look really sick. I'm sure you want my advice. Idk how hard it would be but it's completely possible with a little of your time, maybe a hour or two. But, what I would do is shrink the tire size to about 20, 21 with 35 to 40 tire profile and about 245 to 255 tire width and about -1 ride height as a start. The body kit looks fine, looks like the same pieces I use except the spoiler, rims, exhause, lights, and the front bumper looks like it might be different. Now for the design you should put a stripe down the middle of the side. I'm gonna try to explain it (the stripe should be angled just enough so it covers almost the whole back side of the car and make sure it covers the top side and leave a couple inches for the bottom behind the rim, and the strip should be angled so it lines up with the back side of the front rim and seems how its angled your gonna want to add another stripe this time straight and cover the angle on the bottom and leave the sideskirt alone.) That is the main strip on your car. After that make the hood black and keep the car blue I'm really diggin the turquoise color. Make sure the strip is black to its darkest shade and on the inside you should make it look like an apocalypse storm that is gray and have blue lightning strikes that are really skinny. Then on the hood have 2 ligntning bolts 1 one each side but make them flow together. You wanna have a lot of detail in your ride especially for offers. You don't need to nececarelly be like me and put a bunch of aftermarket decals but you wanna give your ride a really good reason for people to look at and make them think "whoa did he seriously make that ride"? You see what I mean? It's gonna take practice and an imagination but you will feel good about it in the end.

Ok, I really don't wanna do this but I'm sorry but I have to. I have done my fair share of cars and this is just the beginning and I'm not sure if this is the final car design (my cars are kinda still in beta) you will notice slight differences than the previous cars, well some of the cars. But, so far this is what I have.

My 64 Impala. Shes a beauty ain't she? The car changes colors from different angles!
getsakeimage.ashx

Once again my Mustang GT with a few slight changes.
getsakeimage.ashx

My Skyline has a few changes as well.
getsakeimage.ashx

It's not exactly a mature ride but, the Buick is known to be a drug dealing car so this goes very well with it. I also don't like race cars but I thought I might give it a shot.
getsakeimage.ashx

Here's the ride everyone knows me for, you will not find a clone of this car anywhere it belongs to me! Same with every other car but this is the first one I made. RX8 Shinka.
getsakeimage.ashx

This is the ride you suggested so you did it to yourself LOL.
getsakeimage.ashx

Nothing much done to this Challanger but there isn't much you can do...
getsakeimage.ashx

This car has returned but nothing has changed.
getsakeimage.ashx

Mitsubishi Eclipse Sypder. This car, is my latest one.
getsakeimage.ashx

The 350Z ras returned nothing changed either.
getsakeimage.ashx

And, what you all have been waiting for my Lamborghini Gallardo!!!
getsakeimage.ashx

Last edited:

TY

Im really gonna use these tips for it , and for others in the future...

atm im working on a cop Z06

TY

getsakeimage.ashx

Also my 240sx Drift version:
getsakeimage.ashx

My R8, althrough his bumpers are gone... (guess who did that ???)
getsakeimage.ashx

And my 350z, combining 2 of my fave games: MCLA and Tiberian Sun
getsakeimage.ashx

And as last: the Eclipse
getsakeimage.ashx

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
Nice, the corvette reminds me of NFS Carbon. Just a suggestion, your 240sx the car is green with white decals, I would copy and paste the decals and make them slightly smaller and make them black or some other dark color that goes with green and white; I think it would look better. The eclipse looks better but I'd classify it as "beta". I really do like the 350Z hahaha your taking my advice I guess? But imo the 350Z is too low it looks like it's -3? Try -1 I bet it will look better, also I noticed this with some cars if you lower both front and back to -1 then one end will be lower and one will be higher just by a little, so your gonna want to take the lower end and heighten it by 1. Well, if you did drive reckless then your R8 would look right. But, if you do those things then you got yourself prized cars. The more you do the better you will get. I think you improved your rides a lot. Now rate mine dammit lol.

As a side not, chrome lips look really good on rims and for tuners sinked in rims look better. The rims are good but chrome lips and for certain cars and rims chrome on chrome on chrome. I forgot to upload a car so I hope you like Impalas. This doesn't have any neat designs or anything but I think it looks good.

My 96 Impala, its actually a color fade with orange and red you will have to look closely to see the red.
getsakeimage.ashx

I would really like feedback on every car I have made since I gave you my opinions.

Last edited:

TY

Well, the Corvette should be the Corvette of Carbon, and the 350z might have -3 or -2, i dont know atm...
Im working on the "beta" Eclipse..

As for your Impala, it looks nice even the decals, and the red on the top finishes it totally...

Now rate this one:
getsakeimage.ashx

My Lancer with some huge sound systems lol...

getsakeimage.ashx

My Audi R8, which i stole from Carbon mehehe xD

getsakeimage.ashx

My Eclipse Spyder (got the SC pack lately), which is my most prized car yet...

Last edited:
Back