The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > New Staff Lounge (archive)

Notices

New Staff Lounge (archive) This forum was used in PokéCommunity's 2012 April Fools Day prank. All content in this forum is fabricated for the entertainment of the reader.

Old March 31st, 2012 (01:30 PM).
Kaori
tragedy

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kaori
Wow. Like what has happened to PC's staff? ...What is wrong with you guys? Honestly, I liked being on staff and thought it was really fun until everyone started fighting for the STUPIDEST reasons. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?

To be honest, I'm not even sure about the whole Lerroux thing even, but whatever. Point is I'm not sure how this can even be fixed. PC's staff has literally turned into a hot mess. This is boring, pathetic and I'm done. :\

Some of this is even leaking its way into IRC, especially with you Forever. What is your problem with me? You just have to put your stupid childish comments in everytime I join #tpc or whatever, and it's ridiculous. Now you're just doing things for the board without me and not even caring, so neither will I.

I've always wanted to make my leaving of staff with everyone in tears, but look at the staff now. It's quickly emptying and I do not want to be left in this mess. Figure yourselves out, but I will take no part in this. Sick of drama.

So yes, requesting an admin to demote me because I'm done with all of this unnecessary drama.

smile. paired to vrai & karpman & drew
Old March 31st, 2012 (04:14 PM).
twocows
Pretentious Intellectual Jerk
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
You know, I'm kind of liking this, it's convincing all the people who care more about drama than the community to leave.

"The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." - H. L. Mencken, unsourced

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"- Isaac Asimov, Column in Newsweek (21 January 1980) [source]
Old March 31st, 2012 (06:56 PM).
Forever
let it go

And now I don't need to pretend to get along with you. I already went ahead and made my weekly poll changes, and I'll do the other changes I had in mind soon. :)

bye ^__________^;
Old April 1st, 2012 (01:21 AM).
Lerroux
Ruler of PC

twocows has a very respectable view here. If people like you cared about the community you would not leave when I come in to change things for the better. Good riddance.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links