• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokémon Nova Luna - V5 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
there's a problem with tha first trainer of the game, if you lose against him you appear in the house with your mom, and then you get stuck
I'll fix it in the next version ;)

Whenever I try to save it says: RGSS Player has stoped working
Okay, here's what to do:

• Open the Game.ini file in your installation folder and check your installation folder for the .dll-file mentioned in line two. If you do not have that file, download a new one. Google helps.
  • Try running in compatibility mode for Windows XP Service Pack 2.
Hope it works ;)

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2012
I'll fix it in the next version ;)

Okay, here's what to do:

• Open the Game.ini file in your installation folder and check your installation folder for the .dll-file mentioned in line two. If you do not have that file, download a new one. Google helps.
  • Try running in compatibility mode for Windows XP Service Pack 2.
Hope it works ;)

I can't even open the game now and it still says it.

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2012
That's rather strange. Are you sure your sound is turned on? If yes, can you press F1 while running the game and tell me if the "Play BGM and ME" box is ticked on?

Also, is there someone else with this error?

About the other bug, is the old savefile the savefile from an old version?
If it is, go to Users/[yournamehere]/Saved Games/Pokemon Deep Balance/ (assuming you're using Win7) and delete the files located there. The problem will probably be solved then. If it isn't there, search for Game.rxdata (make sure it's in a folder of Deep Balance!) and delete it.

The box is ticked and has always been ticked. No sounds still.

However, deleting the save file did repair the saving issues. But still no sound.

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
Can you try it at least? I thought all versions of Win7 have got that function, I'm not sure though.

works fine in Windows 8 Consumer Preview.
still play and this beta is awesome. :-bd

for who cant play in win7, why u dont post screenshot? maybe other member can help your problems.

before report it can paly or not, better for you to do this:

1. check in task manager and go to tab Processes, are this application running or not?

2. disable AV

3. Check your PC, infected by viruses or not..

sorry for my bad eglish..

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
I tried compatibility mode and it still didnt work, maybe i need vista or something.

Can you try re-downloading the game? The archive might have become corrupted while downloading.

Also, the next beta will contain much more Pokémon, since you will spend a good amount of time in this forest:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 5, 2016
It seems im stuck with the gamewindow open.....Because if I close it I will lose everything..........

Whenever I try to save it says "Save Fail"

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2018
Well the sound isn't working for me either....I think you need to take a look at it(yes I have ticked the box!)
Also the installer won't work on my XP which has a 1gb ram, but the game itself works(I installed it in another computer and c/p the extracted file)

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
It seems im stuck with the gamewindow open.....Because if I close it I will lose everything..........

Whenever I try to save it says "Save Fail"

Well the sound isn't working for me either....I think you need to take a look at it(yes I have ticked the box!)
Also the installer won't work on my XP which has a 1gb ram, but the game itself works(I installed it in another computer and c/p the extracted file)
Okay, I'll release a new, fixed version soon.

Also, I would like to show all of you the full map of Greelow Forest:

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
Years
Holy Chizz! Whats the 400mb for! :D
That's it! The more the better, DOWNLOADING! :) (1:30 hours left <___< )

EDIT: Alright I just downloaded the game and started playing. Everything is great but....as previous posters claimed, THERE IS TOTALLY NO SOUNDS!

I also tried reinstalling the game and when I did, I can no longer play it. I get errors when the game start and then ends up with a Runtime Error shutting the whole program :(
Any idea?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 5, 2016
Okay, I'll release a new, fixed version soon.

I really don't care about the sound, I can deal without it..... I'm more concerd about saveing the game.

Btw, that new map looks sick!! Keep up the great work bro :D

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
Holy Chizz! Whats the 400mb for! :D
That's it! The more the better, DOWNLOADING! :) (1:30 hours left <___< )

EDIT: Alright I just downloaded the game and started playing. Everything is great but....as previous posters claimed, THERE IS TOTALLY NO SOUNDS!

I also tried reinstalling the game and when I did, I can no longer play it. I get errors when the game start and then ends up with a Runtime Error shutting the whole program :(
Any idea?
The sound problem will be fixed in the next release, I probably messed up with the encryption.

I really don't care about the sound, I can deal without it..... I'm more concerd about saveing the game.

Btw, that new map looks sick!! Keep up the great work bro :D
Can you try out other games in the showcase section and check if you can save? I don't know whether your problem only occurs with my game or if it occurs when playing others too.

Oh, and does anyone have a good idea for a Mystery Gift? You may request a gift by posting in this topic. The winning gift will be revealed sunday.

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
Years
Hmm, I cannot think of a good mystery gift other than some sort or legendary or a pokemon with a move or two that they usually cannot learn like; a Lotad with Leaf Storm or something like that.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 5, 2016
The sound problem will be fixed in the next release, I probably messed up with the encryption.

Can you try out other games in the showcase section and check if you can save? I don't know whether your problem only occurs with my game or if it occurs when playing others too.

Oh, and does anyone have a good idea for a Mystery Gift? You may request a gift by posting in this topic. The winning gift will be revealed sunday.

I can play pokemon Nightmare and Indigo League just fine and save. But with your game and pokemon Raptor for some reason I can't save.........

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
Hmm, I cannot think of a good mystery gift other than some sort or legendary or a pokemon with a move or two that they usually cannot learn like; a Lotad with Leaf Storm or something like that.

I prefer normal Pokemon with a special move, so that Lotad would be possible.

I can play pokemon Nightmare and Indigo League just fine and save. But with your game and pokemon Raptor for some reason I can't save.........

Strange, really strange. I wish I could help you right now, but I'm afraid I can't. Maybe it will be fixed in a future version.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
I decided to announce the next Mystery Gift this sunday due to the extremely low number of entries. If you like a particular Pokemon, reply to this topic and who knows, maybe it will be the next Mystery Gift! At the moment, the only entries are:

-Lotad with Leaf Storm
-Shiny Magikarp with Bounce
-Pidgey with Steel Wing

--------------------------------
The next Beta of Deep Balance is planned to be released on april 28th. It may be later though, but I want to release it on that particular day. Everyone who knows me well enough will know why I've chosen that day.

--------------------------------
pokemon_deep_balance_logo_v3_by_p_sign-d4thkfd.png

Decided to design a new logo for Deep Balance. I think the result is pretty good, what do you think? Let me know :3

Thanks to Andrei Oprinca for the Lens Flare I used and of which I adjusted the colour and saturation.

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
The logo is amazing :O I lovei t! Btw for mystery gift hmmmm lotad could be ok. Can't wait for next beta ;]

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
Important
I've decided to no longer release new versions of Pokémon Deep Balance on PokeCommunity. I don't like members unencrypting my archives, using the resources and then claim they didn't steal it with some bad excuse. I'm sorry for all the members who have nothing to do with this.

If you still want to play the newest version, send me a PM and I'll see whether I send you the download link or not.

I don't like this solution either, but this is the only solution I have. Most members will have to wait untill the final release.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
No replies anymore? I´m currently done mapping everything until the third Gym, so now I will have to event everything. That means the game is nearly for 20% completed.

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
Years
I guess no one replied because of what you said before. But 20%? Not bad. keep it up and I look forward to seeing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back