Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 30th, 2012, 11:55 PM
Zero Darkness
The Cripple Who Is Whole

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zero Darkness

Advertise here
Ichigo stopped after the long walk to Mt. Coronet; he stood right in front the crystal pillar, where the voice in his head told him to go.
`Ok I`m here what now?` Ichigo thought. `Just look up` Said the voice in his head. Ichigo raised his head and then he saw it, a Pokémon flying in the skies, the Pokémon started to dive, and Ichigo recognize him from the legends, it was a charizard, but Ichigo saw that he wasn`t normal, his body was blue and a long blue-white flame came out of his tail.
"Is this you, the voice in my head" Ichigo yelled to the charizard.
"Yes it`s me" the charizard landed in front of Ichigo. "My name is Cero and I am a Pokespirit. I can`t go far from the pillar, I need a wielder, a child at the age of 11-13 to carry me with him. Will you be my wielder?"
"I need to get stronger, and you are powerful as the stories tells, I will be you wielder." Ichigo said to the mighty charizard.
"Then let`s fuse." Cero fired a huge vortex of blue fire from his mouth that engulfed Ichigo and himself, the fire lightened the night`s sky in a blue color.
Ichigo felt his body is burning, but after time the burning sensation has gone, he felt his body is changing, something growing from his back, and that he becomes stronger."
The flames vanished in the darkness and so has the Charizard. "I`m right here, with you". Said Cero "We should train and discover our abilities"
"Let`s go, I know the perfect place to do so" Ichigo said.
"There are two types of fights. Whenever we are in battle, we must be one of the two. The fight for life or…the fight for pride! Right now…He is fighting for his pride! His wife’s pride…his men's pride…Most importantly…his own personal pride. Dismiss this as his stubbornness…and let him fight alone like this…" -Jushiro Ukitake, Bleach-

"It's meaningless to just live, it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win!" -Ichigo Kurosaki, Bleach-
Old March 31st, 2012, 04:38 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers

Still going through the forest, Kilik made sure he wasn't being followed. So far none. He found the tree he lived in. He made sure no one was around the tree. No one to see, so he started climbing the tree into his home. Won't be here for a while. He found his pair of gloves on the floor. That's that, now to venture to Mt. Coronet. He packed the stuff in his basket into his backpack & put some others away. Fully prepared & packed, he climbed down the tree, making sure to avoid attention, & ran off.

Putting the gloves on, Kilik ventured out of the forest, walked through Eterna City as Reiki tries to make a conversation. "What will we do in Mt' Coronet exactly?" He asked Kilik.

"Maybe train, relieve my boredom, find some answers."

"Answers?"

"I don't know." Kilik didn't feel like talking at the moment. Reiki knew this & stayed quiet. Kilik was nearing the cave entrance to Mt. Coronet, looking deep inside. "You ready for the adventure?" He asked his Lucario Pokespirit.

"Ready." He gestured. They both nodded to each other after a moment of silence, & then walked inside. Kilik would start his exploration, now.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old March 31st, 2012, 08:34 PM
Zero Darkness
The Cripple Who Is Whole

"Home sweet Home" Said Ichigo when he entered the cave near Mt. Coronet. "We can train here and no one will hear us"
"Perfect" Said Cero "Let`s begin. First let's try a simple move, Fire Punch, think about creating flames from your fist and punch with them simple, isn`t it?"
Ichigo thought about fire engulfing his fist, but nothing happened. "It`s not working!" he said in anger.
"Try again, now concentrate harder"
Ichigo took his left hand backward, until his fist was lined with his wrist and the elbow behind him; then he thought about flames coming out of his fingers. And then it happened, in a few seconds, Ichigo arm was engulfed by blue bright flames that was unfocused. "Concentrate Ichigo, concentrate" Said Cero.
And then the flames moved to Ichigo`s fist and he punched the cave wall with all his might. The flames vanished and left a small hole in the wall.
"Very nice Ichigo, very nice" Cero said in surprise.
"Thank you Cero, but it`s not strong enough" Ichigo said in depression.
"This is just the start Ichigo, it will become stronger as you train more" Said Cero "But why it`s not enough, what you try to achieve?"
"I will show you, but first let`s split." Blue flames engulfed Ichigo and when they disappeared Ichigo was normal again, without fangs, and without tail; Cero appeared before him, a proud blue Charizard.
"Come with me" Said Ichigo while he walked further inside the cave. As he moved he light up the torches on the cave walls, and then he stopped before five little stones and one large stone. "This is my friends" Ichigo said, pointing the five little stones. "And this is my brother" he pointed the large one. "They all have been killed by Nicholas the leader of the Children`s City. They didn`t do anything wrong, they just refused to join him; so he killed them.
"My goal is to revenge my brother and friends and defeat Nicholas and then kill him. Then I will become the leader of the Children`s City and rule them with honest and kindness, as my brother told me: `A true leader don`t lead his army with power, he lead it with honor!`"
"I am very sorry for you Ichigo, you brother seems to be a nice guy, I will help you to get that revenge" Cero said. "Come on we need to train more"
Ichigo engulfed himself in blue fire and fuse with Cero again.
"There are two types of fights. Whenever we are in battle, we must be one of the two. The fight for life or…the fight for pride! Right now…He is fighting for his pride! His wife’s pride…his men's pride…Most importantly…his own personal pride. Dismiss this as his stubbornness…and let him fight alone like this…" -Jushiro Ukitake, Bleach-

"It's meaningless to just live, it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win!" -Ichigo Kurosaki, Bleach-
Old April 1st, 2012, 01:42 AM
TornZero
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero

Alessa

"It must be an important hat, then~," the boy noted. When she finished telling him about the jailbreaking, he asked her about the reason for it. "Maybe you're helping out Nicholas...?" Then he laid back on the branches.

"I work of my own choice. I know him, yeah, but if Nicky wants me to do something, I'll do it when I want to." Then there was a few more moments of silence. Aly was wondering only two things at the moment:

1. What Al' was doing here, and what he intended by disturbing her nap.
2. What was gonna be for lunch.

"I'm Alessa. What're you doing out here?"

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old April 1st, 2012, 02:27 AM
Sir Bastian
Lean Mean Roleplaying Machine
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Al’

The girl explained that she’d do what Nicholas told her to, but in her own pace, which greatly appeased Al’. Sure, she might’ve picked a side in a conflict that would likely not end anywhere in the nearest future, but at least she stayed somewhat independent, just like Al’ had.

While they were both silent, Al’ lowered an arm to pick off a branch from the tree, rolling it between his fingers while glancing over at the girl in his half-lying, half-sitting position. She then decided to introduce herself as Alessa. Pretty name for a pretty girl, Al’ thought to himself, a small snicker erupting due to his thoughts.

He then sat himself up, rolling his head on his shoulders, his legs still wrapped around the branch they were sitting on, holding the smaller one in his hand, which he now used to scratch the side of his head idly.
“Alessa, eh~? I’m Al’, nice to meet’cha! As to what I’m doing… hmh…” he took a dramatic pause, lifting the branch to scratch the bridge of his nose before shrugging his shoulders with a carefree grin.
“I’m doing whatever I want to and feel like, I guess! Don’t like tying myself down for too long, so I sort of just go about, chatting with whoever I want to… and right now, that just so happens to be you~”

He flashed her another grin before tossing the branch to the side, leaving it to fall to the ground, his head tilting a little while his brows furrow, staring past Alessa, as if thinking about something.
“Hmh… though I –am- starting to get a little hungry~ What kind of food do you eat, usually? Just the usual berries and all that?”
Old April 1st, 2012, 01:13 PM
Zero Darkness
The Cripple Who Is Whole

"Dragon Claw" Ichigo yelled while he slash the thin air with immense energy.
"You are improving" Said Cero "Now do Iron Tail"
Ichigo tail turned silver and then he spin, slashing the tree and cutting it with his tail.
"Great Ichigo, you doing great."
Ichigo looked at the skies, it was already 12 in the morning; he trained all the night near the cave. Cero is a good friend, I didn`t had one a long time Ichigo thought with pleasure, every time he uses one of his moves he feel that he gets stronger, and by that he feel that he get closer to his goal, to defeat Nicholas.
"Ok Ichigo you trained enough for the day, take a break." The blue fire surround Ichigo like always and he become normal again.
Ichigo went to the river and drank the fresh water, after so much training the touch of cold water stunned him. Then Ichigo went to the cave, he grabbed some herbs from the stock that he collected a few days ago, and ate them.
"Cero" Ichigo said
"What?" Cero responded
"I think we should leave this place, I want to find other Pokespirit wielders, maybe I will find out some allies"
"I think it`s a good idea, tomorrow, we will leave, as for now we need to train more, there is one more thing I need to teach you; For now rest, in the evening we will train"
Ichigo found a nice place to sleep and he covered himself in the blanket his brother gave him; he thought about his brother and his friends, and after a long time, he smiled.

Old April 1st, 2012, 01:53 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Kilik Chambers

"Wait." Reiki suddenly stopped Kilik on his tracks?

"What is it?" He asked.

"I sense...a presence, at another cave."

"Where to?"

"Outside the cave & head to your left." Kilik went outside the cave back outside, looked at a nearby cave. Another presence. Was it a good idea? Only one way to find out. He walked towards this unknown cave, looked at the surroundings. Deeper inside, he saw someone resting. That must be him.

"What should I do?" Kilik asked Reiki. The Lucario just stayed quiet. What should Kilik do? Right now he was hiding behind the rock, looking at the boy.

There was a chance he was just human. Another chance he was a Pokespirit weilder. Judging from him being here in the first place, it was more likely he was a Pokespirit weilder. Kilik couldn't be sure for now. Just hiding behind this rock wouldn't help. What could this boy be...?

~Dia+PS~
Old April 2nd, 2012, 12:36 AM
Zero Darkness
The Cripple Who Is Whole

Ichigo dreamed about his brother, he dreamed about the time before he died how they lived peacefully, and how they talked about life, and stories about Pokémon. But then Ichigo wake up, he heard a twig break, he remembered his dream, he smiled, but then he saw a kid at the entrance of the cave, the first thing he thought of, was Nicholas friends, so he fused with Cero. "Who are you? Are you with Nicholas?" Ichigo asked. Ichigo knew that if he with Nicholas he will have to kill him, but if he doesn`t he can be a good friend, something Ichigo need, and maybe he will help him avenge his brother and friends; so Ichigo waited, he waited to the kid`s answer.

Old April 2nd, 2012, 09:21 AM
TornZero

Alessa

He introduced himself as Al'. "I'm doing whatever I want to and feel like, I guess!" Apparently Alessa's his victim of the hour, considering he just talks to whoever he feels like. He grinned at her before tossing away the branch he was playing with, and noted he was getting hungry. Aly was, too, frankly. "Just the usual berries and all that?"

"Pretty much. I don't really like eating people." Aly stood up on the shared branch, adjusting her hat properly and stretching out. Meanwhile, her leaf pillow fell off the tree and hit the ground, since she wasn't keeping it there anymore. "Wanna grab something with me out of Eterna? Or can you find something that people haven't already taken for themselves?"

What? She said she doesn't eat people, she didn't say anything about not stealing food.

Alessa figured Al' wouldn't be able to get anything that didn't involve killing, so she jumped down to the ground and walked back towards the city to jack a lunch. "You comin'?" Along the way, she took notice of the Sewaddle-wielding boy eating leaves. Guess that's just a Bug-type thing.

Aiden Selest

The response Aiden got was in the form of a shriek. Must've scared her, he thought.

I know what you're gonna say if I tell you, but I'm telling you anyways, got it?

Really, Yukiko, can you just dro--

KILL SOMETHING.

LATER. If he found an adult (or a few) all by their lonesome and/or about to attack him, THEY can die without any repercussion, but he's not gonna kill a kid that's on his side.

"Oh, it's just you." Scarlet sighed in relief, probably from familiarity. She tried passing it off as mass travel, but she finished up being happy she had something to occupy her. And with that, Aiden floated off towards Eterna Forest, letting Scarlet follow along.

Maybe just out of needing something to do, but any silence was going to get boring fast. "A Leafeon, right? Froslass."

Tim Korinal

After a short conversation with Neil, Tim left him to his own business. (He couldn't really think of anything to talk about anyways.) He needed something to do, something to keep him from mindlessly smashing things. Knocking on his helmet, Tim felt like going back to Eterna, but he'd probably have gotten lost in Mt. Coronet if Rizero didn't help him navigate.

"Hope there's somethin'ta do here." He started wandering around, trying to think of things to do that didn't involve blowing things apart or making... kids... help.... "I'm so stupid." Why'd he come to Children's City in the first place?! Tim punched himself in the head. Didn't hurt at all, sadly. The armored boy started walking around all the children he could, asking them for Nicholas or other kids that are dangerous to adults like him. (As if any Pokémon spirit users aren't.)

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.

Last edited by TornZero; April 2nd, 2012 at 09:49 AM.
Old April 2nd, 2012, 10:51 AM
Kid Mind
In SPACE!

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Kid Mind Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kid Mind
Neil had a short conversation with Tim, who then left after a while. He simply stood there for a few moments and collected his thoughts before figuring out where to go now. As he was pretty tired, he decided to rest for a while. Climbing up in a tree, Neil found some edible berries and after satisfying his hunger, it was time for a long, nice nap.

The next day, the boy woke up, went through his usual morning routine which consisted of more food and some stretches, and continued on his trip.

''Are we still heading for Children's City?'' Livia, his Pokéspirit, asked. The two of them were not fused with each other at the moment, so she was floating next to Neil.

''Well, I guess. Let's just head for the closest city that isn't completely destroyed yet...'' He responded with a ''who cares'' kind of voice. He didn't want to admit it...but he was lost. It didn't help that he basically didn't know anything about the world outside Eterna City. So he went in the direction that looked the most promising for him.
Old April 2nd, 2012, 02:31 PM
Sir Bastian
Community Supporter

Al’

The girl who had called herself Alessa stood up and said she didn’t like eating people. Al’ snickered and nodded his head, lifting a hand to brush a hand through his spiky hair, rising to his feet to balance with one foot in front of the other, lifting his arms out to his sides, glancing at the leafy pillow dispersing and falling to the ground.

“Yeah, me neither! I don’t really like meat… I prefer bread and fruit, berries too… and… well, other things~” he said with a wry, knowing grin, tilting his head a little to the side. “Eterna? Well, there’s more chance of us finding something in there than out here!”

The fact that she was willing to steal from others to keep herself going was definitely something Al’ approved of. “This girl’s got the right idea about things~ Should be pretty interesting to follow her around!” Al’ though out loud to Fog, who seemed to have drifted off to his own little world, not really caring about Alessa.

Al’ shrugged faintly, watching Alessa jump to the ground. He took a moment to let himself turn around the branch like the arm of a clock before standing upside down. He then released himself and turned mid-air, doing a little swoop before hitting the ground, ending up floating on his stomach with his head resting on his arms, floating along next to Alessa with a snicker. “’Course! I’m looking forward to seeing just how you’re planning on getting food~ They’re usually pretty protective of their food in there!”
Old April 2nd, 2012, 03:27 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Kilik Chambers

Did this kid just fuse? Looks like he does have a Pokespirit. But that doesn't help, since now Kilik's cover was blown. "Who are you? Are you with Nicholas?" N-Nicholas! How did he know Nicholas? Unless...

Kilik quickly took a battle stance & fused with Reiki. "How do you know Nicholas? Are you with him?" What if he was a spy for Nicholas? Now way was he taking any chances. He could kill him right here, right now. But no need to be rash. Right now he needed to know about this kid, if he worked for Nicholas or not. Maybe a little battle, but that would set things in a different direction.

"Careful..." Reiki warned. Better safe than sorry.

"I got it..." Whatever the situation, Kilik will always pull through, adult or kid. He will have his revenge on Nicholas.

~Dia+PS~
Old April 2nd, 2012, 11:53 PM
Zero Darkness
The Cripple Who Is Whole

Ichigo saw the kid before him fusing. So he does have a pokespirit, now I need to find in what side he is. He thought. "How do you know Nicholas? Are you with him? The kid asked.
"I`m not with this bustard Nicholas, I with no one. Now tell me, are you with Nicholas or not, so I will know if I need to kill you or not?!"
"I don`t think you can exceed him Ichigo, you just started learning" Cero said to Ichigo.
"I don`t think he is with Nicholas, he doesn`t seem evil, but if I`m wrong, we are in troubles" Ichigo said to Cero.

Old April 3rd, 2012, 10:25 AM
shinysweety
In it to win it! :D

Scarlet Johnson

I watched as Aiden, my friend floated off towards Eterna forest. "Hey! Wait for me!" I called annoyed. I sighed and began to run after him. Then Syrena, my pokemon spirit appeared next to me. She was running in the air with me. "It would be nice if he slowed down." She told me. I turned my head to Syrena and nodded. "Yeah." I replied quietly. I panted as I kept running, my legs began to hurt, then I stopped. "Owch! Cramp." I said. Syrena turned to look at me and wen't back. I managed to catch up with Aiden, and I heard him say. "A Leafeon, right? Froslass." Was he talking to me? Maybe. We were now at the border of Eterna forest, I kneeled down and rested my hands on my knee. Pretty soon my cramp wen't away.

"Uh- were you talking to me Aiden?" I asked walking beside him. Syrena was walking next to me, mostly ignoring both of us. I turned back to Aiden and looked into his eye's. "So why would you care if Spirit user's go in the Forest?" I asked him curiously. "I mean, what if they just went in 'cause they were trying to get to other places, like the Children's city or something.." I continued. "But I guess it's sorta weird how mostly all of them wen't in the Forest, and ya know what? Now would be a good time for a rest. My cramp's coming back." I stopped walking, and Syrena did to. We both sat down at the same time, near a tree.

I looked up and noticed it was the Oak Tree I had rested at before. "Hey I remember this tree!" I said, as I felt it's bark. "Iv'e napped here before, it's really cozy." "Anyway, we can keep going when my cramp goes away. Okay?"

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old April 3rd, 2012, 01:59 PM
Lincoln West
Drowzee

Spider

Two of them? This was neither expected nor welcome... if it came to it, she could always kill both of them but not necessarily before one let out a scream. This was going to be something of a chore, and there could easily still be adults looking for her. There was nothing else for it but to plow on and see how things developed.

"A... bug? I don't understand..." Spider looked between the two girls and lowered her voice. "I just... um, has everything calmed down? Out there? All the adults started running around about something, they seemed angry so I hid in here. Has it stopped?"

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old April 3rd, 2012, 02:24 PM
Dragonkat
The Winged Wolf

Nature: Naughty
Kat nodded with their answers. "Okay. I thought of it as weird. Pokemon are long gone." Kat looked to the ground. Stupid humans... Kat's head snapped back up when the girl spoke. She forgot they were there. "I just... um, has everything calmed down? Out there? All the adults started running around about something, they seemed angry so I hid in here. Has it stopped?" Kat thought. "Well, I haven't seen any adults outside. In this town anyway.They might still be P.O.'d in other cities. If there are any other cities." Kat didn't doubt other cities, but she did doubt that the girl hid here recently. Or just to hide from adults. She could kill this girl easily enough though, so she forgot about it.
I love Wheatley. I don't care if you have an opinion of him other than he is awesome. He is just a cute Moron.
~Rawr

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old April 3rd, 2012, 03:04 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Kilik Chambers

Kilik was very wary about this kid. He probably was too. "I`m not with this bustard Nicholas, I with no one. Now tell me, are you with Nicholas or not, so I will know if I need to kill you or not?!" Hmm... It sounded like this kid was against Nicholas. Just like Kilik...

He still quite wasn't sure, but maybe this kid could be helpful. "No, I'm not with Nicholas. I despise him." There. That answer was out. "It sounds like you also hate him for a reason." Kilik broke his battle stance & stood like a normal person. Reiki was starting to see that maybe this kid wasn't so bad. Still, Kilik kept his guard up just in case.

"What's your name?" He asked. Since he's already acquaintent with this kid, he might as well get to know him.

~Dia+PS~
Old April 3rd, 2012, 05:00 PM
Zero Darkness
The Cripple Who Is Whole

"No, I'm not with Nicholas. I despise him. It sounds like you also hate him for a reason." The kid said. Ok, things getting clear, it seems he hate Nicholas, I might have found a friend He thought. Cero agreed. Ichigo sat on the cave`s floor, but he still kept his eyes on the kid, for any case.

"My name is Ichigo Nato, and this is my home. I hate Nicholas, and it seems you too, am I right?" Ichigo hopped that he was right, he need friends that will help him in his quest, and a pokespirit wielders are even better; but if he wrong, at least he will know against who he stand.

Old April 4th, 2012, 06:25 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Kilik Chambers

"My name is Ichigo Nato, and this is my home. I hate Nicholas, and it seems you too, am I right?" Ok, they were getting somewhere. This Ichigo must have a reason to hate Nicholas, like Kilik of course.

"If I didn't hate Nicholas & was on his side, you'd be dead." He said. He was just joking, right? Kilik was still trying to find his sense of humor. It's very difficult to find out what's funny & what's not. Anyway, with that aside, there was still the matter of Ichigo. "I'm Kilik Chamber. So tell me, Ichigo. Why do you hate Nicholas?" He won't be telling Ichigo why he hates Nicholas, not until he hears why he hates Nicholas, if he wants to.

Reiki was silent for a while. This Ichigo might be of help to Kilik. What does Kilik think of him though?

~Dia+PS~
Old April 5th, 2012, 12:47 AM
Zero Darkness
The Cripple Who Is Whole

"I'm Kilik Chamber. So tell me, Ichigo. Why do you hate Nicholas?" The kid said.

"three years ago, Nicholas mans, killed my brother and my friends, just because we didn`t join their army. At that time I was by the river, if not I was dead too. This is why I hate Nicholas, this is why I seek revenge, as for now, I`m getting stronger, and wait to the day that I will step in Children`s city and defeat Nicholas.
"Now that you know why I hate Nicholas, tell me what is you connection to his."

Cero thought that this kid kilik, can be a good friend, just because he didn`t attacked them.

Old April 5th, 2012, 11:41 PM
TornZero

Alessa

As soon as she noticed Al' at her side, he asked about how she was going to get her lunch. She thought for a few seconds, and before they even reached the city she came up with something.

"Like this," she answered, dematerializing into thin air in one moment. Only a few seconds later, she reappeared with two fruits in hand, walking beside Al' as if she never left her spot. "You want one, or am I going to be eating these myself?"

Alessa - Teleporting is Convenient

Alessa appeared out of nowhere, right behind one of the stalls. It wasn't difficult, everyone had their food weakly guarded. Sure, some of them had PokéSpirits, but they could easily get more food of their own.

I'll just be taking this, she thought, grabbing a pair of rather large fruits out of a bunch. She disappeared with them, returning to Al' in the forest.

Aiden Selest

"Ouch!" she yelled. "Cramp." Trying to catch up apparently took a bit out of Scarlet in itself. She stopped at the border between Eterna's city and its forest for a minute, letting the pain subside.

"So why would you care if spirit users go in the forest?" Scarlet asked.

"Numbers." A lot of them arriving in a short period of time, even a little kid would see something's up. They stopped at a familiar tree (or at least familiar to Scarlet) when that cramp decided to pop up again. Good thing Aiden didn't have legs whenever he fused with Yukiko. Speaking of a lack of legs, if Scarlet bothered to look up when Aiden floated up to sit in the branches above her, she'd see nothing but darkness under Aiden's kimono.

"We can keep going when my cramp goes away," she added. "Okay?" Can't say Aiden really liked the way she said it, trying to give it a less demanding connotation with the end.

"Alright."

Old April 6th, 2012, 12:53 AM
Sir Bastian
Community Supporter

Al’

Widening his eyes a little, he looked at Alessa curiously as she prepared herself to do... something. And in the next moment, she had disappeared. Al’ blinked a few times and glanced around, deciding to stop and wait for her to return. She had probably teleported herself or something like that.

A few moments later, with what seemed to Al’ liked a faint flash of air being compressed, Alessa had returned, with two fruits in her hand none the less! "You want one, or am I going to be eating these myself?"

“Gyahahahahaha! Now that’s a very convenient thing to be able to do~” he reached out and picked up one of the fruits, not wanting to let her generosity go to waste. He took a sniff of the fruit before biting into it, it’s juices running slightly down his cheeks, which he quickly cleaned up with a sleeve across his mouth, grinning up at her.

“Why thank you, milady. You’re most kind~ But two fruits ain’t going to cut it, are they? How would you like some…” he paused, seemingly thinking about this for a moment before turning back to her, starting to float towards the city again, lying on his back now, to better be able to see her. “… Bread? Tell you what, you get a few more fruits and I’ll get some bread! And we can meet up…” he paused again, tilting his head back to look at the city upside-down. He reached out with an arm, pointing at one of the buildings before lifting his head again, grinning toothily to her. “… On that rooftop in, say, fifteen minutes? Just to make sure we have enough time and all that~” he finished his little talk by prodding the remainder of the fruit into his mouth, chewing happily on it.
Old April 6th, 2012, 01:29 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Lucy - Abandoned Building - Eterna City
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then Lucy was surrounded by people that were thinking of murdering her and she was as carefree as could be. One of the two asked her if the commotion had died down outside. Lucy didn't completely understand why she couldn't check herself. Being found out by the adults was an inconvenience at worst. What were they going to do, make her laugh so hard she suffocates? Would they lock her behind ever so edible steel bars? Then she remembered not everyone had recieved their pokespirit yet. Regardless, she decided she wanted to know the answer to that question herself.

"I donno... I'll take a look!"

Turning her back on the others as casually as if there was not a significant risk of trickery afoot she moved to one of the windows and peered out from behind tattered drapes and crudely applied boards. It seemed calm enough, but if one was truly trying to be cautious leaving during the day was a bad idea. Turning back to face the two Lucy greeted them both with a light smile. Honestly, Lucy's cheer could very well come across as irritating. It was almost as if she didn't care how dangerous the world around her was to your average kid. ...Huh! How about that.

"It looks quiet. Why, are you guys making the trip to mount coronet or something? The night is safer..."
Old April 10th, 2012, 04:10 AM
Lincoln West
Drowzee

Spider

Well, this girl had just given her the perfect lie gift wrapped with a bow on top. She could use these two girls as cover when she left the city so that if a large group of adults did decide to be stupid and get in the way, Spider could use these two as a distraction to make good her escape. Withholding the information that she had a pokespirit would give her a strong advantage...

Spider nodded a little, nervously balling her hands into fists and bunching the material of her trousers. "I want to go, but I'm afraid. I don't know if I'll be able to make it..."

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old April 10th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Dragonkat
The Winged Wolf

Nature: Naughty
Kat smiled after the girl as she left. "Look girlie. I know it was you on the ceiling earlier. Just, don't try anything with me." Kat then looked back to the girl by the window. "Actually, I dunno where I'm going! Do you mind if I tag along with you? If not, I can escort you girlie." Kat grinned at the (I'm guessing yellow...) Yellow haired girl. "I'm ready when you are." Kat flipped her hood up, wiped off her knife, and ate the last of her food. All the while, staring strangely at the girls. "Yes, I know at least one of them are. Maybe the little one? I dunno... Yeah yeah yeah... Caution. Whatever Candle!" Kat was muttering to herself.
I love Wheatley. I don't care if you have an opinion of him other than he is awesome. He is just a cute Moron.
~Rawr

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here