• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • A reminder that our new forum software has 2FA! It can be accessed by clicking your username and then "Password and security" from the menu. We strongly suggest not reusing passwords for your online accounts and enabling 2FA if possible.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
thanks for the trade!

it won't appear as a hack, the darkrai is there at lvl 40 if you wallhack / use a bug on a japanese version, but in order to access to it "legally" you need the member card (wich is a key item that was only given on platinum versions, and on platinum the darkrai on the same place is lvl 50 instead of 40)

I got the darkrai in a trade, its level 40, in a masterball, but has some weird moves, so I wasnt sure if its legit.

(Also you shouldnt be talking to me on RNC's thread, thanks for the advice but PM or VM me next time)

Zeus

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
All good either way, I just like to know, I know your clones are good anyways.

Do you know if hacks can be migrated? The reason I ask is I plan to move that darkrai over to my 5th gen game and I just dont want to corrupt my game data?

I wasnt sure if they have a safeguard in place to stop hacks travelling, that Darkrai worries me as poketopia on the wii doesnt like it, would it at all be possible to get a clone of your Alamos Darkrai so I can release it and stop worrying about it?

Zeus

HMH

Poke-Hopeful
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2014
Hey RNC, sorry I wasn't able to get on yesterday.

Just let me know if you get on and are able to trade the Feebas and Trapinch anytime soon.

Thanks for understanding,
-HMH

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey RNC, sorry I wasn't able to get on yesterday.

Just let me know if you get on and are able to trade the Feebas and Trapinch anytime soon.

Thanks for understanding,
-HMH

Just VM me please!!

Closed!! I just found 2 of my 5th gen. games that I can transfer pokes to, so I won't be on here much, thanks for understanding!!

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Just a little bump for myself til I get finished!!

Closed!! I just found 2 of my 5th gen. games that I can transfer pokes to, so I won't be on here much, thanks for understanding!!

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
:O Your store is huge I wish I had a compatible Isp so i could keep trading but :/ no such luck anymore.

HMH

Poke-Hopeful
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2014
Hey there RNC!

Could I have a Shiny:

Gible lv1 Naughty - Box 10
Heracross lv1 Lax - Box 16

Thank you so much!

Back