The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 29th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Nesket
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshking123 View Post
That's the end I believe. Also, you shouldn't be sorry for your grammar. I have seen MUCH worse lol
oh, I meant swimming to the right :I, but are you sure that is the end, i am pretty sure that I saw a video of someone that reached the balloon and flew to Orange Island?
Old March 29th, 2012, 07:46 AM
pokemonmaster42
Pokemon Master

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesket View Post
oh, I meant swimming to the right :I, but are you sure that is the end, i am pretty sure that I saw a video of someone that reached the balloon and flew to Orange Island?
that was in a video by the creator that made this hack.. only he has the new beta n can change it

Quote:
Originally Posted by metapod23 View Post
The bad eggs are likely created due to changing the values of certain variables during certain events. It may be possible to determine through thorough testing which variables (if any) are safe to use and will not create bad eggs, but at the moment it is not a priority. If you don't move the bad eggs, they shouldn't affect gameplay.

The reason that the Misty Mermaid event should activate is because the initial script is set to activate when a particular variable is set to 0. Since all variables are set to 0 when the game starts, there's really no reason the event shouldn't activate.

The only other requirement to it activating is having the 7th Gym Badge from Blaine.
i think that The Misty Mermaid event didnt activate for me cuz after i did the holiday-hijynx event at the north pole i just went straight back to where i was before then n didnt do the Snow Way Out event

i'll probably restart the game now n try it again

Quote:
Originally Posted by supperdragon View Post
Is the new version released?I am playing 3.6.1 and haven't checked this site for one month!:(
unforuantely not.. sorry.. idk when the new version will be release

Pokemon Master for Life

Gotta Catch 'em All

Last edited by DrFuji; March 29th, 2012 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Three posts in a row
Old March 29th, 2012, 09:09 AM
Pinotti

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonmaster42 View Post
i think that The Misty Mermaid event didnt activate for me cuz after i did the holiday-hijynx event at the north pole i just went straight back to where i was before then n didnt do the Snow Way Out event

i'll probably restart the game now n try it again
Funny, i done this event [Snow way out], but i can't done myst mermaid. I think it's because i lost some episodes like bulbasaur secret garden, Snap episode and tortoise island episode and don't have some pokémons in certain parts of the game [like metapod after the battle with samurai, in veridian forest] i think cause bad eggs.
Metapod23 should take a look on this bad eggs and this bugs, before continue this hack, solve this problem a think is more important than finish the game. Because the game is already finish indeed, if he solve this problem It will be easier to solve problem like that in the future.
But if he doesn't know how to solve this problem, so we can't do nothing

I mean | problem = Bad eggs. |
Old March 29th, 2012, 12:45 PM
blackmage856

I assume the end of the current beta is when you release Pidgeot ?
Because I follow the Route 1 River East and nothing is there

If it is the end of the Beta I had alot of fun with it, and a warning for everyone is ...make sure you do everything that requires the raft BEFORE starting the 1st movie events !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinotti View Post
Funny, i done this event [Snow way out], but i can't done myst mermaid. I think it's because i lost some episodes like bulbasaur secret garden, Snap episode and tortoise island episode and don't have some pokémons in certain parts of the game [like metapod after the battle with samurai, in veridian forest] i think cause bad eggs.
Metapod23 should take a look on this bad eggs and this bugs, before continue this hack, solve this problem a think is more important than finish the game. Because the game is already finish indeed, if he solve this problem It will be easier to solve problem like that in the future.

Actually the events that involve pokemon aren't really vital, they just give you some items like silverpowder and stuff ...there just nice easter eggs, I did all of them except the Misty Mermaid one ...it just refuses to activate, and once you do the 1st Movie event ..you can't do any that require the raft anyway, so its imperative you do them all beforehand.

Last edited by blackmage856; March 29th, 2012 at 12:51 PM.
Old March 29th, 2012, 03:18 PM
joshking123
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinotti View Post

I believe the bad eggs are bugs in the real pokemon games as well, so blaming all the bugs in the hack on them doesn't make much sense.
Old March 29th, 2012, 05:43 PM
TD013
8 badges in Kanto, I have 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmage856 View Post
I assume the end of the current beta is when you release Pidgeot ?
Because I follow the Route 1 River East and nothing is there

If it is the end of the Beta I had alot of fun with it, and a warning for everyone is ...make sure you do everything that requires the raft BEFORE starting the 1st movie events !

Actually the events that involve pokemon aren't really vital, they just give you some items like silverpowder and stuff ...there just nice easter eggs, I did all of them except the Misty Mermaid one ...it just refuses to activate, and once you do the 1st Movie event ..you can't do any that require the raft anyway, so its imperative you do them all beforehand.
Yep that's the end of the beta.
Old March 29th, 2012, 07:53 PM
lyd.ericsson
Beginning Trainer

how to release pidgeot in route 1 ?? when i defeated fearow gang.. then nothing happened...

n i m eagerly waiting for next beta release
Old March 29th, 2012, 07:59 PM
Pppgggr
Cheese, for everyone!

Nature: Calm
I couldn't figure out to go when the Spearrows blocked my path, and talking to them didnt seem to do anything.
Old March 30th, 2012, 04:38 PM
xxScarletDragonxx
Aestivalis Pilot

Nature: Lax
Send a message via AIM to xxScarletDragonxx Send a message via Skype™ to xxScarletDragonxx
Hmmm....won't let me play it. Keeps saying "unsupported file type"....
Old March 30th, 2012, 05:20 PM
joshking123
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxScarletDragonxx View Post
Hmmm....won't let me play it. Keeps saying "unsupported file type"....
Try to download a different rom and patch it?
Old March 30th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Chapmic

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonmaster42 View Post
dude your kind of suppose to catch a shellder at the north pole for the evolution solution event... i found that out when i restarted the game..
It doesn't make any sense, sice you have to follow the anime. You're supposed to catch the Shellder near the Slowbro of "The Evolution Solution" with the rod you got for completing "The Misty Mermaid". But, did the event worked with a Shellder from North Pole ?
Old March 30th, 2012, 09:08 PM
xxScarletDragonxx
Aestivalis Pilot

Nature: Lax
Send a message via AIM to xxScarletDragonxx Send a message via Skype™ to xxScarletDragonxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshking123 View Post
Try to download a different rom and patch it?
Well it works now lol I just had to download a full version instead of trying to do it myself. xP

Last edited by xxScarletDragonxx; March 30th, 2012 at 09:27 PM.
Old March 30th, 2012, 11:57 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyd.ericsson View Post
how to release pidgeot in route 1 ?? when i defeated fearow gang.. then nothing happened...

n i m eagerly waiting for next beta release
You must swim in the nearby water =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapmic View Post
It doesn't make any sense, sice you have to follow the anime. You're supposed to catch the Shellder near the Slowbro of "The Evolution Solution" with the rod you got for completing "The Misty Mermaid". But, did the event worked with a Shellder from North Pole ?
Yeah, each Shellder is good.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old March 31st, 2012, 03:56 AM
lyd.ericsson
Beginning Trainer

swim?? i heard that it's the end of beta?? o.O
Old March 31st, 2012, 07:54 PM
nagasari
Beginning Trainer

Wew... Too Bad...
Charizard Chills episode is on End of Beta 4.0 (Not released yet)
Old March 31st, 2012, 09:05 PM
fittz
Beginning Trainer

sorry everyone for the wait on the guide this week has just been one of those weeks and i havent had a real chance to work on it i do i have 15 eps finished as soon as i finish up to 20 i will post them. thanks for waiting everyone.....
Old March 31st, 2012, 11:07 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyd.ericsson View Post
swim?? i heard that it's the end of beta?? o.O
Sorry, wrong quote =D
It was supposed to be advice for Pppgggr.

Old April 1st, 2012, 11:37 PM
the Ho-oh
Beginning Trainer

hey i like your game i am waiting for ur new beta
Old April 3rd, 2012, 12:22 AM
Ecofriendly
Beginning Trainer

So I for some reason missed the hidden village, but defeated AJ. I then thought I were to proceed to the rock tunnel. However, after getting through the rock tunnel I was unable to enter the city there, due to a great wall being in my way. I went back to cerulean, but I can't since there is a cutable tree in the way. The problem is that I don't have cut. What to do?
Old April 3rd, 2012, 01:18 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Well Cut is not even in game. You were supposed to be given a Hatchet...

Old April 3rd, 2012, 01:35 AM
Ecofriendly
Beginning Trainer

I don't have a hachet. It's in none of my bags.
Old April 3rd, 2012, 05:13 AM
pikadude64
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Skype™ to pikadude64
Where do i get the good rods or the super rod
Old April 3rd, 2012, 09:15 PM
Andrew McKenzie
Meh.

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecofriendly View Post
I don't have a hachet. It's in none of my bags.
The hatchet is somewhere on the bottom floor of the S.S. Anne, where all the team rocket members are.

Beat them all to reach the last room in that hall and the hatchet is in a Pokéball in that room.

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing the same problem as me but whenever I try to open the TM/HM Case, the screen goes black and the game freezes.

I've patched a clean rom so I'm not sure what's gone wrong. Anyone got any ideas?
Old April 3rd, 2012, 11:40 PM
Ecofriendly
Beginning Trainer

^I've not even been on s.s. anne. Ive stuck on the road between cerulean city and the city with the high tower with ghastly. My way back to cerulean city is blocked by a cutable try and the path to the other city is blocked by a big stone wall.
Old April 4th, 2012, 01:07 AM
Andrew McKenzie
Meh.

Nature: Relaxed
Having a problem with the Pokémopolis event.

Gengar is here and whenever I engage with it, I'm trapped within the ancient Pokéball.
If I activate the trigger, I'm released from the ball.

That's all fine but upon talking to Gengar again, I'm just trapped in the ball again.

How do I go forward with the event?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here