The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 5th, 2012, 05:49 AM
AceTrainerLoz
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
[SIZE="a"]I know this probably doesn't belong here so sorry for the inconvenience but can anyone tell me some CDs that have the oracian tune from Pokemon rise of darkrai and the shell tune from Pokemon 2000 thanks.[/SIZE]
Old February 5th, 2012, 08:31 AM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
Please use this thread for future questions pertaining to Pokemon Anime.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old February 5th, 2012, 08:40 AM
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

...You didn't move my answer >______>

So the Rise of Darkrai CD is "Dialga vs Palkia vs Darkrai Music Collection" and Pokemon 2000 BGM is on "Pokémon: The Movie 2000 Original Motion Picture Score"
Old February 5th, 2012, 09:42 PM
Unhatched Egg

I'm not sure if it's planned/scheduled or something, but will the dubs of episodes 23 - 24 ever air?

Last edited by 0089; February 5th, 2012 at 09:56 PM.
Old February 5th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
...You didn't move my answer >______>

So the Rise of Darkrai CD is "Dialga vs Palkia vs Darkrai Music Collection" and Pokemon 2000 BGM is on "Pokémon: The Movie 2000 Original Motion Picture Score"
You were probably posting this at the time the thread was merged...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0089 View Post
I'm not sure if it's planned/scheduled or something, but will the dubs of episodes 23 - 24 ever air?
There is no time table for when and if these episodes will be aired. So there is still definite air date or guarantee that these episodes will air.

In the future though please use this thread when asking questions.

Old February 23rd, 2012, 01:54 AM
toxictwinkie
Mini moose will rule you all

i LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie however I haven't watched it for a while and now I am a little confused; This is an from bulbapedia"

"Lawrence III, a wealthy collector of the world's most valuable antiques, wishes to make his collection complete by catching the three legendary birds, Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno. Any one of them would be a priceless addition to Lawrence's collection, but he aims to capture the three in order to capture the fourth and most powerful bird, Lugia."

Now does bringing out Lugia involve actually CATCHING ALL the birds or does Lugia only appear when the Birds are fighting? Or Both?
Old February 26th, 2012, 12:14 PM
fishyfins
Reality Sculptor

hey guys, i need a little help

Can anyone remember/tell me which pokemon opening sequence featured most of the legendary pokemon? i remember once watching an opening that had all (or nearly all) the legendaries in, but cant seem to find it again. i know it was post gen-4, cos it featured the diamond and pearl legendaries. i dont think it was a regualar season either, so maybe a movie? its been driving me mad XD ive tried searching for movie openings on youtube for the D/P era, but cant seem to find any. please help XD
Old February 26th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishyfins View Post
hey guys, i need a little help

Can anyone remember/tell me which pokemon opening sequence featured most of the legendary pokemon? i remember once watching an opening that had all (or nearly all) the legendaries in, but cant seem to find it again. i know it was post gen-4, cos it featured the diamond and pearl legendaries. i dont think it was a regualar season either, so maybe a movie? its been driving me mad XD ive tried searching for movie openings on youtube for the D/P era, but cant seem to find any. please help XD
Advanced Battle featured them all, up to Gen III obviously. But after watching all the D/P ones on Youtube it seems that Sinnoh League Victors features the most legendary Pokemon, it's the last season in the D/P saga. So you were looking for the wrong thing. :P
Old February 26th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxictwinkie View Post
I have a question;

i LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie however I haven't watched it for a while and now I am a little confused; This is an from bulbapedia"

"Lawrence III, a wealthy collector of the world's most valuable antiques, wishes to make his collection complete by catching the three legendary birds, Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno. Any one of them would be a priceless addition to Lawrence's collection, but he aims to capture the three in order to capture the fourth and most powerful bird, Lugia."

Now does bringing out Lugia involve actually CATCHING ALL the birds or does Lugia only appear when the Birds are fighting? Or Both?
I think it's when all the birds are fighting, or even if all the birds are close to each other. Lugia appeared without Lawrence catching all 3, since he never owned Articuno iirc. So your latter statement about the birds fighting was correct.
Old February 27th, 2012, 07:27 AM
fishyfins
Reality Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post

Advanced Battle featured them all, up to Gen III obviously. But after watching all the D/P ones on Youtube it seems that Sinnoh League Victors features the most legendary Pokemon, it's the last season in the D/P saga. So you were looking for the wrong thing. :P
No, thats not the one i dont think. i do recognise some scenes (the flyover by the Kanto birds, and the space bit with Mew and co), but the one i remember had others in like Celebi, the sinnoh lake trio, and shaymin in it, and didnt really feature many of the other, non-legendary pokemon seen. The one i saw certainly used these scenes, but added other legendaries to the mix. it wasnt a fan creation either.
Old February 27th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishyfins View Post
No, thats not the one i dont think. i do recognise some scenes (the flyover by the Kanto birds, and the space bit with Mew and co), but the one i remember had others in like Celebi, the sinnoh lake trio, and shaymin in it, and didnt really feature many of the other, non-legendary pokemon seen. The one i saw certainly used these scenes, but added other legendaries to the mix. it wasnt a fan creation either.
Well according to Serebii's anime dex the lake trio haven't appeared in the intro of a movie. So you're probably either thinking of something fanmade or you didn't see the trio, and then we come back to Sinnoh League Victors.
Old April 6th, 2012, 08:00 AM
brandoneball
Victini!

Nature: Quiet
Does anyone know where I can find a free MP4 download of Poke'mon episode Top-Down Training, and one of The Rise of Darkrai that way I can download them to my PS Vita?
Old April 7th, 2012, 08:12 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandoneball View Post
Does anyone know where I can find a free MP4 download of Poke'mon episode Top-Down Training, and one of The Rise of Darkrai that way I can download them to my PS Vita?
"Asking for outside websites to provide you with episodes of the Pokémon Anime or Movies is also not tolerated here. "
Regardless of the type of download asking for them is prohibited. Best bet is to google search "Pokemon Downloads" or some query that is close to that. If anyone is willing to pm you about it, then they can do so as well.

Old April 8th, 2012, 10:07 AM
brandoneball
Victini!

Nature: Quiet
I had no idea, sorry. Anyway I already got the link.
Old April 24th, 2012, 07:02 AM
AshKetchumFromPalletTown
Beginning Trainer

There is a specific song that is played throughout this series and also in Season 7 but not sure about Season 8. For example in the episode 'A Different Kind Of Misty' the music plays in the background when Ash is teaching Thatcher how to battle with his Plusle and Minun, when Ash is telling him how to be a 'hero' it is playing, so my question is does anyone know what song im talking about? I swear its also in one of the movies either the 2nd or 3rd. If anyone could please tell me the name of it so I can youtube it that would be great as its an awesome song and I would love to use it as a intro on a youtube video, thank you!

*This song plays a lot so you don't have to go to that specific episode but it plays in most episodes in Season 6 so yeah thank you so much if you can help
Old May 5th, 2012, 09:50 AM
CliveKoopa

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to CliveKoopa Send a message via Yahoo to CliveKoopa Send a message via Skype™ to CliveKoopa
Does anyone know where I can find a list of UK airing dates for the original series? I see dates for Japan and the US but nothing more on pretty much every site I go to.
Old May 5th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CliveKoopa View Post
Does anyone know where I can find a list of UK airing dates for the original series? I see dates for Japan and the US but nothing more on pretty much every site I go to.
The first episode, Pokemon - I Choose You aired in the Uk during September 1999. I don't know the exact date, sorry. ):
Old May 7th, 2012, 04:57 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Quote:
Here's a full list, I'm sure it'll be a little more helpful. http://www.pocketmonsters.net/series/20

You'll need to click each title and it'll direct you to a page with various titles and air dates for different countries.

Old May 7th, 2012, 05:20 AM
CliveKoopa

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to CliveKoopa Send a message via Yahoo to CliveKoopa Send a message via Skype™ to CliveKoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post
Here's a full list, I'm suure it'll be a little more helpful. http://www.pocketmonsters.net/series/20

You'll need to click each title and it'll direct you to a page with various titles and air dates for different countries.
Thanks. Unfortunately where it says English, it only has the US air date, nothing for the UK.
Old May 7th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Quote:
Thanks. Unfortunately where it says English, it only has the US air date, nothing for the UK.
Woops, my bad I missed that. Ah. Well the only information that I could gather myself was that useful at all was from wikipedia, which seems reliable, as I do sort of remember watching Pokémon on SMTV Live.
Quote:
In the UK, Pokémon first aired on Sky1, then it was followed by airings on GMTV and CITV in the summer of 1999 including their Saturday morning show SMTV Live and proved to be extraordinarily popular, to the point were segments and sketches of the show itself were based around Pokémon (e.g. the Pokérap).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%...and_production

Old May 8th, 2012, 08:49 AM
prism8
Beginning Trainer

I have a question that is sort of pokemon-related

Is Rica Matsumoto, ash's voice actor, married? I have searched on the net but I didn't find her marital status.

Also, does she have children?
Old May 13th, 2012, 06:40 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by prism8 View Post
I have a question that is sort of pokemon-related

Is Rica Matsumoto, ash's voice actor, married? I have searched on the net but I didn't find her marital status.

Also, does she have children?
Uh, it's hard to say. I searched around and nothing mentions her being married or having children. She might be, but we probably won't know since there's no reason to put it on the web. She's not exactly a huge actress who works on screen. She's a voice actress who won't have much known about her.
Old May 27th, 2012, 11:22 PM
F1refly
Master of Infinite Darkness

Hey PC Guys.

I have always loved the Pokemon series ever since I saw that episode where ash caught Caterpie. For years no pokemon series aired here in South Africa so I have a few questions regarding the show as I'm sure you guys will answer better than the internet.

First of all:
1. What happened to Misty, Tracey Sketchit, May, her little brother and Dawn? Do we see them in other episodes. I recall seeing May in some of the Diamond and Pearl series but do any of the other characters appear in the newer series?

2. What happens to all of ash's pokemon that he caught in previous regions? I would love to see Feraligator and Bulbasaur make a comeback. Maybe even Squirtle

3. The series has been around for a little over ten years, so why has it only been three or four years in the series?

4. Do Jessie and James pokemon get confiscated at the end of every series? Because they never have the previous series pokemon, apart from Meowth. Victreebel, Arbok and Seviper where my favourite of their pokemon.

These are what I can remember off the top of my head. If I remember anything else I'll ask as well.
Old May 28th, 2012, 12:50 AM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1refly View Post
Hey PC Guys.

I have always loved the Pokemon series ever since I saw that episode where ash caught Caterpie. For years no pokemon series aired here in South Africa so I have a few questions regarding the show as I'm sure you guys will answer better than the internet.

First of all:
1. What happened to Misty, Tracey Sketchit, May, her little brother and Dawn? Do we see them in other episodes. I recall seeing May in some of the Diamond and Pearl series but do any of the other characters appear in the newer series?

2. What happens to all of ash's pokemon that he caught in previous regions? I would love to see Feraligator and Bulbasaur make a comeback. Maybe even Squirtle

3. The series has been around for a little over ten years, so why has it only been three or four years in the series?

4. Do Jessie and James pokemon get confiscated at the end of every series? Because they never have the previous series pokemon, apart from Meowth. Victreebel, Arbok and Seviper where my favourite of their pokemon.

These are what I can remember off the top of my head. If I remember anything else I'll ask as well.
Misty left after the Johto series but came back during the Hoenn league for a while. Tracey left after the Orange Islands and is shown now and then when Ash rings Professor Oak. May left after Hoenn, and you're right, she appeared in a few episodes during the DP era. Max left with her but has yet to make an official return.

They're left at Professor Oak's lab. fyi, it was a Totodile, not Feraligatr. :)

Because if they aged Ash and Co, they'd have a 20 year old as the main protagonist. Ash being 10 is mainly for kids, if he was 20 it would just be weird imo.

No one knows what happened to Seviper, Mime Jr. or Carnivine. (I only remember those 3 being with them, Dustox was released, Cacnea left with Gardenia). It's speculated that they're left at Rocket HQ. Or maybe James' Pokemon are sent to his grandparents' house.

little hint, use the quick questions thread next time! :)
Old May 28th, 2012, 04:23 AM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post

Misty left after the Johto series but came back during the Hoenn league for a while. Tracey left after the Orange Islands and is shown now and then when Ash rings Professor Oak. May left after Hoenn, and you're right, she appeared in a few episodes during the DP era. Max left with her but has yet to make an official return.

They're left at Professor Oak's lab. fyi, it was a Totodile, not Feraligatr.

Because if they aged Ash and Co, they'd have a 20 year old as the main protagonist. Ash being 10 is mainly for kids, if he was 20 it would just be weird imo.

No one knows what happened to Seviper, Mime Jr. or Carnivine. (I only remember those 3 being with them, Dustox was released, Cacnea left with Gardenia). It's speculated that they're left at Rocket HQ. Or maybe James' Pokemon are sent to his grandparents' house.

little hint, use the quick questions thread next time!
Dawn is set to appear in BW2

Most of ash's pokemon are still at Oak's with the exception of Charizard which is still in Characific Valley and Squirtle which is still with the squirtle squad.

Ash will stay ten forever.

Jessie and James left their old pokemon at Rocket HQ becuase they were not Pokémon native in the Unova region and thus would attract unwanted attention to the trio.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here