The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 1st, 2012, 09:00 PM
Latios Master
11 Year PC Member

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucarioGuild7 View Post
and is the website all weird to anyone else
It's April Fools Day.

...25 characters
Old April 2nd, 2012, 02:07 AM
TheShinyEevee
ShinyHunter Before it was Cool

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to TheShinyEevee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latios Master View Post
Sure! I had a race for Litwick with G-Money last spring. I think it took him two weeks, and after almost a year I'm still not done, lol.

Sorry to hear about the shiny Mienfoo, GolurkIsDaBomb. Good luck on your reclaim mission!

This week's random hunt is... Ditto!
Ooh! If I get a Shiny Ditto... That would make me happy :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucarioGuild7 View Post
hey guys just quick update:
Ponyta 111 REs

oh yeah and good luck to everyone in their rces
and is the website all weird to anyone else
Hope Ponyta comes soon ! :D

I bought Colosseum so I could trade between Emerald and Leafgreen, so that I could get more Masterballs onto Leafgreen to go after Zapdos, Moltres and Mewtwo... But I can't find my GBA So that's a no go for right now.

And I might have the wonderful opportunity to purchase a genuine copy of Pokémon Ruby within the next 24 hours! :Excited: If so, I will defintely do a badge quest. Just... Which starter?! (Ruby would also mean I could SR for Groudon and Rayquaza, which would be cheaper than Soulsilver for those two, and also gives me means to hunt in Hoenn that I don't have... Soulsilver wouldn't. Plus you get Zangoose on Ruby.......)

Current hunts:

Giratina: 3068
Ho-oh: 6127
Kyurem: 3664
I'd love anything soon! XD

EDIT: Going to bed, and I'm currently at 13,815 SRs total!! :D

3DS FC: 1032-1814-9041
уσυтυвє | ѕнιηу нυηтєя'ѕ ¢υв | тυмвя

Keep your head up...
Keep your heart strong.

Last edited by TheShinyEevee; April 2nd, 2012 at 01:30 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2012, 08:31 AM
miloticfan54
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Bashful
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to miloticfan54
Quote:
Sure! I had a race for Litwick with G-Money last spring. I think it took him two weeks, and after almost a year I'm still not done, lol.

Sorry to hear about the shiny Mienfoo, GolurkIsDaBomb. Good luck on your reclaim mission!

This week's random hunt is... Ditto!
Ah... I see then, one whole week has lapsed for mine... With about 3800 with the end of today... No luck, decided to just go and EV train one Litwick before going back to hunting tomorrow. Good luck in yours... Hopefully it'll shine soon.
Old April 2nd, 2012, 03:53 PM
NightOfRemorse
my anxieties have anxieties

Nature: Lonely
So for the first time in over a year, I decided to pick up White again and play through that (I had only made it past the third gym and then stopped playing). I played until I passed the sixth gym and then surfed to that place where you can get a Larvesta egg. So, once I had the Larvesta for faster egg hatching, I got a Japanese Pokémon on the GTS and began hatching. Then, 280 eggs later, I got this:

Spoiler:

I named him "Emalkay" after the dubstep producer :3 ain't he beautiful? xD

Congrats to everyone else for their shinies and good luck to us all.
I stay away
Old April 2nd, 2012, 08:55 PM
miloticfan54
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightOfRemorse View Post
So for the first time in over a year, I decided to pick up White again and play through that (I had only made it past the third gym and then stopped playing). I played until I passed the sixth gym and then surfed to that place where you can get a Larvesta egg. So, once I had the Larvesta for faster egg hatching, I got a Japanese Pokémon on the GTS and began hatching. Then, 280 eggs later, I got this:

Spoiler:

Congrats! Lucky you! Only 280 eggs and you netted yourself a beautiful shiny.
Old April 2nd, 2012, 11:42 PM
TheShinyEevee

Quote:

Spoiler:

Congratulations! What a nice shiny :D

EDIT I: RUBY'S MINE!! Yay! I'm doing a Badge Quest as said before, and starting with Treecko! ;D

EDIT II: I just hit (lol @ G xD) 14k SRs in total. Not going bad! I just really want something before Ruby comes in the post. If I don't get anything tonight I think I might want to start my Treecko hunt... But I want to complete something first!

I also started a new hunt today *Facepalm*. I beat the Champion in LeafGreen, so I just went to the gamecorner with 10000 coins and did 4 Abra SRs (about 400 encounters). This will be on hold for a very long time though xD

I think if Ruby comes tomorrow and I haven't gotten anything I'll be hunting on 4 systems from now on... Not sure.

When I get 4 SR hunts done, I'll put the others on hold and do some RE hunts.

Sorry to write this all down! It's more for my benefit so I can keep on track XD

Keep your head up...
Keep your heart strong.

Last edited by TheShinyEevee; April 3rd, 2012 at 12:29 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2012, 02:27 PM
SS01
#PoC Collab

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SS01

Quote:
Originally Posted by GolurkIsDaBomb View Post
Well I said I wanted to find another shiny before march ended, and I did....
But unfortunately.... I ran!
Sorry to hear that happened. Hopefully you'll get another one soon!

Quote:
I got this
Congrats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinyEevee View Post
Congratulations! What a nice shiny :D

EDIT I: RUBY'S MINE!! Yay! I'm doing a Badge Quest as said before, and starting with Treecko! ;D

EDIT II: I just hit 14k SRs in total. Not going bad! I just really want something before Ruby comes in the post. If I don't get anything tonight I think I might want to start my Treecko hunt... But I want to complete something first!

I also started a new hunt today *Facepalm*. I beat the Champion in LeafGreen, so I just went to the gamecorner with 10000 coins and did 4 Abra SRs (about 400 encounters). This will be on hold for a very long time though xD

I think if Ruby comes tomorrow and I haven't gotten anything I'll be hunting on 4 systems from now on... Not sure.

When I get 4 SR hunts done, I'll put the others on hold and do some RE hunts.

Sorry to write this all down! It's more for my benefit so I can keep on track XD
Congrats on getting Ruby! I've got a Sapphire I need you to check out next time we're in chat :P

As for myself:
343 Giratina. Coming along slowly but surely!
3152 Pikachu.

Do you like my new font?

Last edited by SS01; April 3rd, 2012 at 02:37 PM.
Old April 4th, 2012, 07:28 AM
miloticfan54
Unhatched Egg

Ugh... Day 8, STILL no shiny Litwick... I've hatched about 4500 yet still nothing... My previous MM hunts were never this long TT~TT...
Old April 4th, 2012, 04:50 PM
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon
Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner

Congrats on the shiny NightOfRemorse!

As for me, hatching the Slugmas seems so slow, it didn't take nearly this long to hatch my shiny Cyndaquil. Meh... well they are slugs... *laughs*

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Co-Owner of the Shiny Hunters Club
Old April 5th, 2012, 10:52 AM
GolurkIsDaBomb
Strawberry Sunrise, no ice.

Nature: Lonely
I've been hunting really sporadically with no luck so I thought, why not put that to good use?

I figured, why not have an unofficial easter egg contest thing?

Basically there are three categories

1. Pokemon shaped like eggs. Use your best judgement, kabuto will work but koffing won't. Basically, oval pokemon

2. Masuda methoded pokemon, or shinies hatched from eggs

3. Pokemon with easter egg patterns. Zig-zags, stripes, spots, dots etc. Once again, use your best judgement

The winner gets... brownie points?

Bunnies and chickens get you more brownie points, but this is an easter EGG contest

I hope this doesn't tread on any rules....
Feel free to join or not, and have fun!
I'll do: kabuto, slugma and whatever I can think of for the last one.
Old April 5th, 2012, 11:19 AM
Keruso

Quote:
Originally Posted by GolurkIsDaBomb View Post
I've been hunting really sporadically with no luck so I thought, why not put that to good use?

I figured, why not have an unofficial easter egg contest thing?

Basically there are three categories

1. Pokemon shaped like eggs. Use your best judgement, kabuto will work but koffing won't. Basically, oval pokemon

2. Masuda methoded pokemon, or shinies hatched from eggs

3. Pokemon with easter egg patterns. Zig-zags, stripes, spots, dots etc. Once again, use your best judgement

The winner gets... brownie points?

Bunnies and chickens get you more brownie points, but this is an easter EGG contest

I hope this doesn't tread on any rules....
Feel free to join or not, and have fun!
I'll do: kabuto, slugma and whatever I can think of for the last one.
Happiny, try for that one. It is an egg bearer, after all

hey! look who it is! No, i havent died, im still alive, i just havent had a shiny show since my 4 in three days. im still hunting, just nothing is showing
Old April 5th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Blaze the Cat
Life hurts, and so do I

Hi there, remember me? I got a shiny Skorupi on February 14th . Since then, I have been MMing Bulbasaur and just hatched my 100th egg but still, no shiny
Old April 6th, 2012, 03:58 AM
miloticfan54
Unhatched Egg

WOOHOO! FI-NAL-LY!!!!!!! SHINY LITWICK HAS FINALLY HATCHED!!! * Er-hmm... Excuse me for that outbreak... After a whole week of nonstop 15 hrs per day of hatching... This li'l Litwick finally decided to show her face to me!

Well, that Lonely Nature's not all great, so I guess Everstone failed, but at least she has Heat Wave, right?

Well, I'd honestly try to add a link to the video I uploaded on Youtube, but I'm not sure if Pokecommunity allows that sort of thing... Either way, I am absolutely happy with this shiny... Woohoo! *FF Fanfare theme plays in the background*

EDIT: I tried to have a pic here, but it's too large... I don't quite know how to upload images here, I guess...

Last edited by miloticfan54; April 6th, 2012 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Large Image
Old April 6th, 2012, 04:14 AM
SS01
#PoC Collab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dratizard View Post
Hi there, remember me? I got a shiny Skorupi on February 14th . Since then, I have been MMing Bulbasaur and just hatched my 100th egg but still, no shiny
Good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Demoonica Darkmoon View Post
Congrats on the shiny NightOfRemorse!

As for me, hatching the Slugmas seems so slow, it didn't take nearly this long to hatch my shiny Cyndaquil. Meh... well they are slugs... *laughs*
Good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by miloticfan54 View Post
WOOHOO! FI-NAL-LY!!!!!!! SHINY LITWICK HAS FINALLY HATCHED!!! * Er-hmm... Excuse me for that outbreak... After a whole week of nonstop 15 hrs per day of hatching... This li'l Litwick finally decided to show her face to me!

Well, that Lonely Nature's not all great, so I guess Everstone failed, but at least she has Heat Wave, right?

Well, I'd honestly try to add a link to the video I uploaded on Youtube, but I'm not sure if Pokecommunity allows that sort of thing... Either way, I am absolutely happy with this shiny... Woohoo! *FF Fanfare theme plays in the background*

EDIT: I tried to have a pic here, but it's too large... I don't quite know how to upload images here, I guess...
Congrats!!! I think you may have had the longest MM hunt in the club, LOL.
If you embed the video in the post, then it's fine, you just can't put a link

As for my own hunts:
SoulSilver: Viridian Forest, 3500 REs
Black: Eevee, unknown egg count
Platinum: Giratina, 389 SRs
FireRed/LeafGreen: don't have it yet, when I do I'll either get to Power Plant and start dual hunting Pikachu, or SR Charmander, I don't know.

Good luck everybody!
Old April 6th, 2012, 07:05 AM
Arceus Whisper
Shiny Hunter

Nature: Lax
Quote:

Quote:

Spoiler:

Congrats to both of you =D and to anyone I missed

As for myself
My Hunts:
Ho-oh - 2271 SRs
Axew - 25 eggs

Probably am just going to SR Ho-oh all day, maybe hatch a few eggs but I also wanted to start a Leafgreen Badge Quest, but I want to get ho-oh first.
Anyway if I start a Badge Quest I already decided to get Bulbasaur since I already have charmander.

3DS FC: 5284-2430-5346
Old April 6th, 2012, 07:24 AM
TheShinyEevee

Quote:

Congratulations indeed! What was the final egg count? I hope your next hunt is much faster, and I'd love to see the video! Congrats again :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arceus Whisper View Post
Congrats to both of you =D and to anyone I missed

As for myself
My Hunts:
Ho-oh - 2271 SRs
Axew - 25 eggs

Probably am just going to SR Ho-oh all day, maybe hatch a few eggs but I also wanted to start a Leafgreen Badge Quest, but I want to get ho-oh first.
Anyway if I start a Badge Quest I already decided to get Bulbasaur since I already have charmander.
Your Ho-oh hunt is certainly going strong! Hope that golden Phoenix shines for us both soon ;D

My own hunts:

Over 16k total D:

Giratina: 4191
Ho-oh: 7235
Treecko: 524
Kyurem: 4474

EDIT: Finishing tonight at 16,685! Making good headway, but I'd like something before 20,000 (Please?)

EDIT II: Finishing on April 7th at 18,075. Updating like crazy! xD

EDIT III: I thought my luck might possibly be holding out until Easter to give me a specially-dated shiny, but nope. Ending off April 8th (Easter) at 19,265. Looks like we'll go over 20k without a sparkle to be seen! I don't mind too much though. 3 days until this counts for my first 1 month drought haha! if I could get something before the end of my Easter Break that'd be wonderful, though.

EDIT IIII: 19,855.
Haha.
*Insanity invading mind*

Keep your head up...
Keep your heart strong.

Last edited by TheShinyEevee; April 9th, 2012 at 01:52 PM.
Old April 6th, 2012, 09:30 AM
Blaze the Cat
Life hurts, and so do I

Quote:
My own hunts:

Over 16k total D:

Wow, that is a LOT of resets
Old April 7th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Spritingyoshi22
That guy over there

Nature: Brave
this is being posted a little late afterwards but while trying to register every pokemon in the Unova dex on pokemon white and a shiny Throh appeared No cheats. I don't have any pictures to prove it sadley. Thats my first shiny since joining the club.
Old April 7th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Latios Master
11 Year PC Member

Congrats on the shiny Zorua, NightOfRemorse!

Congrats on the shiny Litwick, and on winning the race, miloticfan54! That's the highest number I've ever seen for a MM hunt. You deserved to get a shiny.

Congrats on the shiny Throh, Spritingyoshi22!

@GolurkIsDaBomb: I'm fine with the unofficial contest. Just to be safe, you should PM G-Money first the next time you have an idea for a contest.

I decided to skip Horsea, Deino, and Starly, and just hatch Litwick for now. Although, I think I might hatch some Buneary for Easter.
Old April 8th, 2012, 01:41 AM
LucarioGuild7

Nature: Jolly
hello while ive been in school waiting for the days of shiny hunting you guys have been busy, congrats on the shiny litwick miotic
well any way hers my update:
Ponyta Route 206: 262 REs and still going strong
and now im being sidetracted by another game got Xenoblade Chonicles
Old April 8th, 2012, 06:12 PM
DarkBreloom
Wesker Hater

Nature: Serious
Agh! Ran into a shiny voltorb while playing crystal and of course it used self-destruct
Old April 9th, 2012, 09:03 AM
SS01
#PoC Collab

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkBreloom View Post
Agh! Ran into a shiny voltorb while playing crystal and of course it used self-destruct
Sorry to hear that. Get another one fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritingyoshi22 View Post
this is being posted a little late afterwards but while trying to register every pokemon in the Unova dex on pokemon white and a shiny Throh appeared No cheats. I don't have any pictures to prove it sadley. Thats my first shiny since joining the club.
Congrats!

Quote:
@GolurkIsDaBomb: I'm fine with the unofficial contest. Just to be safe, you should PM G-Money first the next time you have an idea for a contest.
This guy's been here for 8 years. When he says stuff, you'd better listen.

Quote:

EDIT: Finishing tonight at 16,685! Making good headway, but I'd like something before 20,000 (Please?)

EDIT II: Finishing on April 7th at 18,075. Updating like crazy! xD

EDIT III: I thought my luck might possibly be holding out until Easter to give me a specially-dated shiny, but nope. Ending off April 8th (Easter) at 19,265. Looks like we'll go over 20k without a sparkle to be seen! I don't mind too much though. 3 days until this counts for my first 1 month drought haha! if I could get something before the end of my Easter Break that'd be wonderful, though.
Oh my God that's a lot of resets. Hope you get something soon!

My own hunts:

Pikachu: 3555
Giratina: 389

I really want that dang Pikachu soon so I can SR starters, but oh well.

Good luck everybody!
Old April 10th, 2012, 11:05 AM
Latios Master
11 Year PC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkBreloom View Post
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you're able to catch another one soon.

This has been happening way too often lately.

This week's random hunt is... Buizel! Sorry for being late again.

I didn't get around to hatching Buneary for Easter. I only hatched some Litwick.

I hope everyone had a good Easter!
Old April 11th, 2012, 06:03 PM
PekoponTAS
Game Boy Advance Fan

Nature: Naive
Hi! I'm new to the forums, and I've started searching for shinies. I've played the Pokemon games a LOT in my life, and have caught many shinies without looking for them. Only now have I started activly searching for them, and so far I haven't found anything. But I thought I'd list the shinies I've found before I started searching for them. Sadly I don't have any photographic proof, as all of those files have been either erased or traded in, so I'm currently at 0 shinies again.

My first Shiny that wasn't the Red Gyarados was a shiny Murkrow in Gold. Caught it in the wild next to Celedon City.

Then I got a Shiny Magby from the Egg in Crystal

After that I don't quite recall the order I found the others in, but I also caught a Shiny Voltorb in "New Mauville" in Sapphire (which I evolved to electrode) I caught a shiny Oddish in the Safari Zone in ruby (which I evolved to Bellosom) I caught a shiny Steelix in Victory Road in Platinum, I caught a shiny Caterpie in HeartGold right at the start of the game (Which was a childhood dream crushing experience when I found out that Shiny Butterfree are not actually pink, and that the show lied to me) I caught a shiny Bannette in Platinum, I caught a shiny Mankey in LeafGreen while EV training, (evolved to primeapre) and I kid you not, about ten battles later I caught a shiny Spearow. It was the most bizarre thing ever.

The only Pokemon games I still have are boxed copies of Ruby and Sapphire. I'm currently hunting a Shiny Chimecho, though I'm not sure if I should look for it in the wild, or just hatch eggs. I'd assume with something with such a low encounter AND catch rate, it'd probably be better to try and get it by egg. What do you think?

Anyways, glad to be here, and I wish all of you luck in your hunts for shinies. : )
Old April 11th, 2012, 06:51 PM
Keruso

Quote:
Originally Posted by PekoponTAS View Post
Hi! I'm new to the forums, and I've started searching for shinies. I've played the Pokemon games a LOT in my life, and have caught many shinies without looking for them. Only now have I started activly searching for them, and so far I haven't found anything. But I thought I'd list the shinies I've found before I started searching for them. Sadly I don't have any photographic proof, as all of those files have been either erased or traded in, so I'm currently at 0 shinies again.

My first Shiny that wasn't the Red Gyarados was a shiny Murkrow in Gold. Caught it in the wild next to Celedon City.

Then I got a Shiny Magby from the Egg in Crystal

After that I don't quite recall the order I found the others in, but I also caught a Shiny Voltorb in "New Mauville" in Sapphire (which I evolved to electrode) I caught a shiny Oddish in the Safari Zone in ruby (which I evolved to Bellosom) I caught a shiny Steelix in Victory Road in Platinum, I caught a shiny Caterpie in HeartGold right at the start of the game (Which was a childhood dream crushing experience when I found out that Shiny Butterfree are not actually pink, and that the show lied to me) I caught a shiny Bannette in Platinum, I caught a shiny Mankey in LeafGreen while EV training, (evolved to primeapre) and I kid you not, about ten battles later I caught a shiny Spearow. It was the most bizarre thing ever.

The only Pokemon games I still have are boxed copies of Ruby and Sapphire. I'm currently hunting a Shiny Chimecho, though I'm not sure if I should look for it in the wild, or just hatch eggs. I'd assume with something with such a low encounter AND catch rate, it'd probably be better to try and get it by egg. What do you think?

Anyways, glad to be here, and I wish all of you luck in your hunts for shinies. : )
Welcome to the insanity!!!

For Chimecho, i'd say hatch it. that thing has an incredibly low encounter rate at Mt. Pyre summit at a whopping 2% (Serebii.net is your friend). You could also try for a Chingling in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.

for your Mankey/Spearow double shiny, ive had that happen to me, once. I had, ironically, found myself a Shiny Spearow, and while looking for a new place to hunt, i got lost and went into Pattern Brush by accident. the FIRST encounter in the Brush was a shiny Heracross (and yes, i was still encountering on my way to the Brush, so that, to me, was just really, really strange and unique)

again, welcome to the obsession!!

it's dead here, isnt it?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links