The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Old April 6th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Sloo
Formerly Sllew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mochorro View Post
It's the cave on the right of Therus City. I found the man (sorry, I am back now, and I see it was not a Karate Expert, I thought it was because of the Fighting-types) in Route 14. It's this man:

Spoiler:

EDIT: And now I see that isn't supposed to be that way, because the other trainers have Lv 22-30 Pokémon, but that one didn't.
That's really weird, when I fight him he has normal level pokemon :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostactop View Post
Yo, where can i find HM FLASH?? I couldn't find it anywhere
It's hidden in Flash Cave, it's not a very difficult maze lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheZeno96 View Post
I really like the idea of playing on the side of Team Rocket but you could change the tile!
Keep it on!
Nope, it's a mythical color that's darker than black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerj13 View Post
where do you get fly? iv been looking for it cause im lazy and i dont wanna do all that walking again
You get fly in Nemu Town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raghavendraxxx View Post
when i got my 2nd mission from team rocket boss i have got 3 badges now i am in city where is zoo elmas city i think but when i beat this city gym i got the 5th badge did i miss 4th gym where it is and thx for helping
Yeah the gym badges are kind of out of order. It's because I wanted the player to be able to use the HMs in a certain order which was different from the gyms. So just keep going and you should get all of the badges

Last edited by Sloo; April 6th, 2012 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 6th, 2012, 09:28 AM
Goku Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sllew View Post
Hmm that fire cave actually isnt victory road, its just a part of the cave i used that had the same name, and I couldn't get it to not show the name since it's a cave. But which route is this karate expert on?
He's on route 15, his text is "Win, lose, draw!" I encountered him too.
Old April 6th, 2012, 09:44 AM
Sloo
Formerly Sllew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goku Jr. View Post
He's on route 15, his text is "Win, lose, draw!" I encountered him too.
Ok, I found him.
Odd, the old gamer man is trainer id 103 and the karate guy is 102 and somehow the old man's script bumped it. I changed it now, so i guess I'll reupload the ips file.
Old April 6th, 2012, 09:46 AM
jstolze

Hey Sillew, What do I do after I receive the 3rd badge, and if it involves beating a gym leader, what level(s) will that leader be? Oh, and how do I get to Destul Town?
Old April 6th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Sloo
Formerly Sllew

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstolze View Post
Hey Sillew, What do I do after I receive the 3rd badge, and if it involves beating a gym leader, what level(s) will that leader be? Oh, and how do I get to Destul Town?
After the 3rd badge you should go to Hento Town, and your a ways off from going to Destul. That's after you get the 6th badge.
Old April 6th, 2012, 10:30 AM
blazerj13
Impossibly Possible~

Nature: Adamant
omg, i just realized im extremely ocd when it comes to pokemon! all my pokemon have to be on the same level and i cannot have 2 of the same type of pokemon on my team! ive always been like that!

oh i just made a review of your hack on my site sillew! plz check it out
http://gearsteam.webs.com/

Last edited by blazerj13; April 6th, 2012 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 6th, 2012, 11:36 AM
digimonqueen
Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend

Nature: Gentle
I can't find the professer's lost item! where is it!?!? help pleas!

Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it.

“Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love. By returning, you may ensure that fewer souls are maimed, fewer families are torn apart. If that seems to you a worthy goal, then we say good-bye for the present.”

"Harry--you're a great wizard, you know."
"I'm not as good as you," said Harry, very embarrassed, as she let him go.
"Me!" said Hermione. "Books! And cleverness! There are more important things--friendship and bravery and--oh Harry--be careful!"
Old April 6th, 2012, 11:48 AM
dreamer898
Beginning Trainer

does the download not work for macs or what am i doing wrong?
Old April 6th, 2012, 12:02 PM
jstolze

Quote:
omg, i just realized im extremely ocd when it comes to pokemon! all my pokemon have to be on the same level and i cannot have 2 of the same type of pokemon on my team! ive always been like that!

oh i just made a review of your hack on my site sillew! plz check it out
http://gearsteam.webs.com/
Wow, and here I thought I was the only one like that, lol. I'm EXACTLY the same way!
Old April 6th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Hoenn
ロゼリア
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
Wow, this looks great and I like it even better that you've released this first time round and it's complete, it can be tedious when waiting several months for updates of a hack to be complete, I'll try this shortly, well done!

Team αlpha
Old April 6th, 2012, 01:12 PM
jstolze

Quote:
After the 3rd badge you should go to Hento Town, and your a ways off from going to Destul. That's after you get the 6th badge.
Hey, I went to Hento Town, but there's nothing to do there. I've already gotten the silph scope and kidnapped that woman's pokemon from the ghost tower or whatever it was called. I've ran into trainers with pokemon at around level 45. Should I have gone that far or what?
Old April 6th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Sloo
Formerly Sllew

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstolze View Post
Hey, I went to Hento Town, but there's nothing to do there. I've already gotten the silph scope and kidnapped that woman's pokemon from the ghost tower or whatever it was called. I've ran into trainers with pokemon at around level 45. Should I have gone that far or what?
So you have the 4th badge?
If you have that you can surf up to Ciprus and continue surfing west along the routes and you will find a rocket guy who tells you what to do next.
Old April 6th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Goku Jr.

Digimonqueen: you have to go to the end of the route and talk to your brother. (assuming you're talking about the very beginning of the game)
Old April 6th, 2012, 01:30 PM
jstolze

Quote:
So you have the 4th badge?
If you have that you can surf up to Ciprus and continue surfing west along the routes and you will find a rocket guy who tells you what to do next.
I only have three badges. What did I miss?
Old April 6th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Flaps
<Insert awsome line here>

Nature: Naughty
I feel stupid, I have two badges, I am currently in Brox city. Ive been and talked to Bill, but he has given me no new information. I have noidea where to go or what to do next.

Any hints?

Click me for sex!

Eli, AJ, Thunder, T.O.P, Teddy, Dujoon, Minho, Park Bom <3 <3 <3 <3
Old April 6th, 2012, 02:32 PM
blazerj13
Impossibly Possible~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaps View Post
I feel stupid, I have two badges, I am currently in Brox city. Ive been and talked to Bill, but he has given me no new information. I have noidea where to go or what to do next.

Any hints?
go to the place with all the trucks. you get put in jail.

am i the only one who thinks the people who hand out rods have a magikarp fetish???

another thing......... i just realized gardevoirs and kirlia are transgenders!

also, found a glitch.... when you go to the lab to get the old amber transformed into a pokemon, the lab guy wont take it.

Last edited by blazerj13; April 6th, 2012 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 6th, 2012, 03:32 PM
personz5

Quote:
go to the place with all the trucks. you get put in jail.

am i the only one who thinks the people who hand out rods have a magikarp fetish???

another thing......... i just realized gardevoirs and kirlia are transgenders!

also, found a glitch.... when you go to the lab to get the old amber transformed into a pokemon, the lab guy wont take it.
i got the same problem with the fossil person
also does anyone know how to get to the pokemon league

EDIT:nvm

Last edited by personz5; April 6th, 2012 at 04:05 PM.
Old April 6th, 2012, 05:35 PM
Goku Jr.

There's also a movement permission problem in one route, I forgot where it was though, i think it was where the Rocket girl in the beginning of the game used to be, you can walk through a part of the fence.

Also, how do you evolve Kingdra? You said that no Pokemon evolved by trade anymore, and Seadra is level 42. Is it at a higher level, or what?
Old April 6th, 2012, 08:03 PM
XXVIII
Romhacker Wannabe

Nature: Quiet
How long did it take you to finish this hack?
Old April 6th, 2012, 11:22 PM
Sloo
Formerly Sllew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goku Jr. View Post
There's also a movement permission problem in one route, I forgot where it was though, i think it was where the Rocket girl in the beginning of the game used to be, you can walk through a part of the fence.

Also, how do you evolve Kingdra? You said that no Pokemon evolved by trade anymore, and Seadra is level 42. Is it at a higher level, or what?
You evolve Seadra with a water stone.
There's supposed to be a cut tree in that spot in the fence.
Yeah, I guess the scientist won't take the old amber from me either, and I never changed his script at all. I looked at it and he checks for some different flags and vars.

Yup, he checks flags rather than the fossils themselves. I'll fix that.

Last edited by Sloo; April 6th, 2012 at 11:40 PM.
Old April 7th, 2012, 12:00 AM
Mochorro

I have the 8 badges now, and I am in the Victory Road, but I need Flash to explore it. You said Flash was in Flash Cave. Where is that Flash Cave? I don't find it (looking for it, I found Mewtwo...)
Old April 7th, 2012, 12:11 AM
ilikebikinis123
Beginning Trainer

where the link to download it i cant find it

where the link to download it is it the attache file i clicked it but there no sponser or something like that

Last edited by ilikebikinis123; April 7th, 2012 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 7th, 2012, 12:16 AM
Sloo
Formerly Sllew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mochorro View Post
I have the 8 badges now, and I am in the Victory Road, but I need Flash to explore it. You said Flash was in Flash Cave. Where is that Flash Cave? I don't find it (looking for it, I found Mewtwo...)
West of Elemis City, its a really small cave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebikinis123 View Post
where the link to download it i cant find it

where the link to download it is it the attache file i clicked it but there no sponser or something like that
Wat?
Old April 7th, 2012, 02:34 AM
Mochorro

Ok, thank you. I have beaten the Elite Four, and beaten you in the Icy Cave. But you told me to go to Eve City, and to look for someone to take me in Smalas Town. Where is that someone?
Old April 7th, 2012, 02:49 AM
atie

Nature: Quiet
It is damn hard to find Houndour in the fire cave, I encountered it already but I killed it. I need it for my Hybrid team also where can I find Chinchou? Lanturn is probally the best Hybrid water pokemon.

OMFG
There is a guy with Pokemons over the level 65 on route 15
I almost killed him though,
This a bug right -___-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gliscor is boss. Period.

Last edited by atie; April 7th, 2012 at 04:53 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links