The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games

Notices

Video Games For non-Pokémon related game discussion. This area is for talking about computer and video gaming, from Nintendo to Sony, Microsoft to Sega, PC to Commodore.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 10th, 2012, 11:15 PM
rhycochet
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
guild wars, the only mmorpg i ever played, with around 2k hours clocked across 10+ characters for the past 6-7 years.

before that though, i'm pretty sure it was PSO...i clocked in well over 200 hours on at least 3 characters that i can recall.
Old March 11th, 2012, 04:47 PM
ODSTmarine
Now XLegionxX

Nature: Bold
889 in the Half-life 2 mod Garry's mod

======
={Mark Vargas}=
"One man can change the world with a bullet in the right place."PC Bothers: xXJumboShrimpXx ,Zapdos926
PC Sisters: Fortworth96
Old March 12th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Dying Light
Pegasus Knight

Nature: Hardy
99:99 hours clocked for FF IV. Collected every Summon in that game, plus found the Square Easter egg that was supposed to be the in-game version of their development office (which, by the way, is in the troll king's castle).

999 hours clocked for Pokemon Emerald. Finally found the Adamant nature, Shiny Beldum everyone is/was after.

Some others, like Brave Fencer Musashi, but can't remember.

“Our only limits are the ones we place on ourselves.”
Old March 13th, 2012, 12:14 PM
Cherrim
the blossom pokémon

Nature: Relaxed
If you count every version of Birth By Sleep that I've played (JP, EN, Final Mix), I've probably got well over 500 hours... and I think I might actually have close to that in KH2 if you count all my files just because it's a longer game.

But one single game? Might be one of my Pokemon files. I think I have ~300 hours in Diamond.

previously known as lightning.
tumblrtwitter

Old March 15th, 2012, 09:22 PM
Mr. Magius
  
Community Supporter Tier 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywyn View Post
Oblivion with 1200+ hours. Pretty sure I did everything there was to do and then some. I also put a lot of time in Tales of Symphonia but not near as much. And I wont mention MMOs. I played Runescape for 7 years ;_;
RuneScape! Played it around 7 or 8 years, and still play it. Probably have a couple thousand hours on that, although most of it consists of bankstanding.. xD
On Monster Hunter Tri, I have around 300 hours, so that would be the most I have recorded on any game. I think FireRed had 200 hours, and the rest of my games I never really cared to look at the game time.
Old March 18th, 2012, 07:21 PM
soranium21
Eternally Hungry

If online games are counted, it'd definitely be Grand Chase. Let's say I average around 2.5 hours every day, and I've been playing for around 2 and a half years, so that would amount to around 2300 hours of game time.

Offline, though, I'd say minesweeper. Yes, I'm serious. I mean, I've played it starting around 10 years ago, and it' become part of my daily ritual. It eats up around an hour of my time every time I open it, and I have a task bar shortcut for it. Now, if you don't consider minesweeper a game, then it would be Dissidia Duodecim (824 h), which I still suck at despite playing for so much.

Old March 18th, 2012, 09:31 PM
Mynewusernameiskuzronkjustlookthatup

Probably Club Penguin because i used it most of the day a few years ago
Old March 19th, 2012, 12:58 AM
Azure Rathalδs
Community Supporter

[SIZE="a"]I've probably clocked in over 1000 hours Roller coaster tycoon 2, although I haven't played it in years.[/SIZE]
Old March 19th, 2012, 01:05 AM
QuilavaKing
(>^.(>0.0)>
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to QuilavaKing
I'm sure I've got many thousands of hours in CSS... but as far as games that actually record your play time, I've got about 600 hours in sapphire, and several hundred in nearly every other version.

If we're counting MMOs... Runescape would be waaay up there. Been playing it for over 10 years. lol
#156 :: Quilava

The Volcano Pokemon

Old March 19th, 2012, 01:53 AM
Seki
You idiot!

Nature: Jolly
About 500 hrs on PES 2012.
Yes, I am too lazy to go out and play football as I do not have any close friends that can play.
Coming in second place is Pokemon Heart Gold, I believe there's about 300~400 hours in that save.

VM | PM | MyAnimeList | Theme | Pairs | Previously
Old March 25th, 2012, 10:55 AM
AzureRaven
Aquatic Trainer

Nature: Bold
Unofficially I'm sure I clocked well over a thousand hours on WoW back when I played, but that hardly counts, darn MMOs. Monster Hunter Tri had about 700 hours on it when I finished. Was HR 130 with nearly every weapon and armor. xD
Old March 25th, 2012, 11:01 AM
ermJasko
Beginning Trainer

Maxed Emerald time I also played 34 days and 24 hours on Call Of Duty 4 Online. Don't believe me, then you could have added me, but I sold my xbox haha but seriously, that's the only game I played on xbox from September 2007.

"As of now, ALL your opinions are rejected."
- Ichigo

Old March 26th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Cassino
A TPC classic.

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite at about 700 hours.
If you want a skill benchmark: I've completed all of the arena training with every weapon.
Old March 26th, 2012, 02:53 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
In a single file probably one of my Pokemon games. Most likely Silver or Ruby but I'm not too certain.

Overall though definitely Tales of Symphonia. I'm not sure how many hours exactly because multiple files (I don't transfer over play time) + times when I just play for hours trying to beat things up Abyssion but it's ranked up there preeeeetty high. ♥
Old March 26th, 2012, 09:38 PM
xSkullKing16x
Boo.

Nature: Lax
100 hours in Pokemon: Soul Silver, 75 hours in Team Fortress 2, and I am guessing around 300 hours in Minecraft. And I think I have around 200 hours in Call of Duty: Black Ops (including zombies, and I don't even play on my Xbox anymore...) Oh and just got into Garry's Mod, already hit 24 hours on that. Oh and Pokemon: Pearl has 96 hours on it. Also my Mario Kart Wii has around 100 hours on it as well. That's many days of my life wasted on video games... Correction: Many days in my life enjoyed playing video games.
Old March 30th, 2012, 11:08 AM
U.Flame
Brony Hacker

About 400 hours on Pokemon Sapphire and over 700 in Tales of the Abyss. (PS2 version, I just started the 3DS version)

Yay my username is accurate now! Also holy crap I just realized Unbeatable was misspelled for the longest time! Fixed. xp

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
Old March 31st, 2012, 11:08 AM
ryanjohnson
Booted out - don't be like me!

Maxed Emerald time with 1200+ hours. Maxed Emerald is very interesting game. and i also more games play is largest time play is gta, doom 3, call of duty, igi-2. these are all games is best for play. they resin to i play again and again.
Old April 3rd, 2012, 07:12 AM
Rather Zakki
Artist and Creator

I think it was Monster Hunter Tri for me. I think I had around 600+ hours in that game, but to compete with that would probably be Pokemon Platinum, I think that had around 500 - 600 hours too. They were like the only two games I played lol
Old April 3rd, 2012, 08:46 PM
botface23
Beginning Trainer

I think i had over 500 in guild wars and i know i have about ten days in reach and my pokemon gold clock said 25▲:Þ6 (or something like that) until the battery dried up
Old April 4th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Timbjerr
Hero of the Blue Flame
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
I get bored of post-game content rather quickly in a lot of games, so I have a tendency to just restart shortly after beating the game. XD

Because of this, the 200-some-odd hours I clocked in my first Pokémon HeartGold file was pretty impressive by my standards. While I did most of my more ambitious breeding projects in that file, a lot of it was just my brother repeatedly playing the Battle Factory though. XD

PokéCommunity Veteran Timbjerr

"We're not perfect. Sometimes our brains tell us one thing, while our emotions tell us another. And war... The more we try to avoid it, the worse it is when it comes to us."
Old April 9th, 2012, 05:01 AM
PokemonFan2000Man
Pokemon Dictionary: 2010 Edit.

It's not much compared to what everyone else has, but my highest is 125 hours on Pokemon Diamond. I just really like the underground.
Old April 9th, 2012, 05:22 AM
Turn-it
Coordinator/Elite Trainer

I've gotten 200+ in Platinum and over 300 in Disgaea 3. Trying to surpass that in Disgaea 4.
Old April 9th, 2012, 07:33 AM
TheFattestSnorlax
is bored
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
I have played about 100 hours on Burnout paradise.
Old April 9th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Atomic Pirate
I always win.

Nature: Impish
It'd probably be Fallout 3, in my case. It's still one of my all-time favorite games.

PM me if you add me.

My Friend Safari is Water-type, with Gyarados, Azumarill, and Octillery.
Old April 9th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Joshawott
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshawott View Post
I'm pretty sure it would be 350+ hours in Brawl, but Mario Kart 7 will definitely be up there in no time.
And sure enough it is! I have over 360 hours in Mario Kart 7.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here