Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Community Square > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page Hello

For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old April 9th, 2012 (4:56 AM).
Nature: Sassy

I'm Tinkerbelle, I'm 28 years old, and I have been playing Pokemon for several years.

I'm one of the rare people that does not play competitively, I simply play for fun. I have no clue how EVs and IVs work and I don't really understand Natures and Abilities.

I enjoy trading, whether through GTS, between my games, or with friends. I also enjoy breeding so I can help out with other people's Pokedex entries.

I'm hoping to meet lots of new friends
Old April 9th, 2012 (5:05 AM).
iDon't Know
Send a message via Skype™ to BRS
Hi and welcome to PC~! I Enjoy pokemon too~ i grew up with it when ash got his pikachu

Anyways welcome to PC and hope you have a great time here and meet friendly people and make great friends

White FC 0390 3367 9685
Old April 9th, 2012 (5:21 AM).
Coordinator/Elite Trainer
Gold Tier
Nature: Relaxed
Hello! I just joined as well and everyone is amazingly friendly! So welcome to the forums :D
Old April 9th, 2012 (7:08 AM).
Likes Hacks and Official Games
Welcome to the forums, There is a Easter Egg hunt going on at the moment that is quite fun :D

Get some Sims 3 stuff now

Old April 9th, 2012 (7:42 AM).
Hi there and welcome to PC! I'm actually like you, I don't play competively at all and just enjoy the fun in playing Pokemon. I also don't have a great knowledge in a lot of that stuff, so don't feel like your the only one. Oh wow you sound really nice in wanting to help others! Your help around here will be much appreciated and i'm sure people here would love to help you out as well. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around!
WHITE FRIEND CODE : 4127-5220-4980

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links