The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Old April 10th, 2012, 03:40 PM
crimsonraz
Beginning Trainer

How do I actually get it to run? 0.o
Old April 10th, 2012, 04:22 PM
Sloo
Formerly Sllew

Quote:
Originally Posted by hqoclair View Post
Im getting the same bug with the exp. share as everyone else. The girl just says "Thanks!" but doesnt give me anything. The guy just talks about the girls ass. WHATS WRONG???

And where do i go after the safari zone?
I have no idea what's wrong with it, it works fine for me o.O
After the safari zone go move the strength rocks in Xero City.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsonraz View Post
How do I actually get it to run? 0.o
By applying the patch file to a blank Pokemon Fire Red rom. Then playing it through an emulator.

Last edited by Sloo; April 10th, 2012 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 10th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Volcanix769
Known as the Quilava Guy!

Nature: Careful
Sorry if I'm annoying or anything, but where do I get HMs Fly and Flash, because I got 7 badges, I beat Giovanni again in the Texor Island and I don't know where to go next.
Old April 10th, 2012, 04:50 PM
s3an112
Beginning Trainer

can someone post the file for download not as a .ips thanks
Old April 10th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Sloo
Formerly Sllew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcanix769 View Post
Sorry if I'm annoying or anything, but where do I get HMs Fly and Flash, because I got 7 badges, I beat Giovanni again in the Texor Island and I don't know where to go next.
I just added a FAQ section to my first post, go check there
Old April 10th, 2012, 05:04 PM
DOA_Hitomi
Deadly Rocket Executive

Nature: Lax
Dude this is quite good. I am an novice Pokemon Game hacker myself, I'm not that great at it. So, I just keep modifying my personal private hack. It's based on fire red and I have been working on my hack on and off for almost 2 years now. It's currently at "Beta6-3". I am getting used to scripting I use XSE via Advance Map to change the scripts. Here's an useful script: "getitem 0x44 0x99 0x0" modifying an item pokeball with this code/script will spawn "153 Rare Candies". Believe I already tried this. lol
Old April 10th, 2012, 05:07 PM
Sloo
Formerly Sllew

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOA_Hitomi View Post
Dude this is quite good. I am an novice Pokemon Game hacker myself, I'm not that great at it. So, I just keep modifying my personal private hack. It's based on fire red and I have been working on my hack on and off for almost 2 years now. It's currently at "Beta6-3". I am getting used to scripting I use XSE via Advance Map to change the scripts. Here's an useful script: "getitem 0x44 0x99 0x0" modifying an item pokeball with this code/script will spawn "153 Rare Candies". Believe I already tried this. lol
If you use 0xFF instead of 0x99 you can get 255 rare candies
That's the highest hex value it will use, also reason why when you cheat to get your pokemon over level 100 they only go to 255.
Old April 10th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Dr.
Beginning Trainer

i got it to work finally! and your brother has a Dratini!? WHHAAT?! awesome hack so far man.
Old April 10th, 2012, 05:12 PM
DOA_Hitomi
Deadly Rocket Executive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sllew View Post
If you use 0xFF instead of 0x99 you can get 255 rare candies
That's the highest hex value it will use, also reason why when you cheat to get your pokemon over level 100 they only go to 255.
Yes, that is an wonderful reminder. I am aware of that 255 is the highest hex value known for Pokemon games. If you ever want an idea or anything, we can chat about Pokemon Hacks via IM (I use AIM, MSN,and Yahoo). lol
Old April 10th, 2012, 05:43 PM
Sloo
Formerly Sllew

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOA_Hitomi View Post
Yes, that is an wonderful reminder. I am aware of that 255 is the highest hex value known for Pokemon games. If you ever want an idea or anything, we can chat about Pokemon Hacks via IM (I use AIM, MSN,and Yahoo). lol
Idk, I already have most of the story planned out for my next game, and I don't really like to share my plans lol
Old April 10th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Volcanix769

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sllew View Post
I just added a FAQ section to my first post, go check there
Thanks for helping me find Fly, I just found it, but where do I go next after I beat Giovanni when his Mewtwo escaped?
Old April 10th, 2012, 07:11 PM
Barbie Jean
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3an112 View Post
can someone post the file for download not as a .ips thanks
that would be against the forums rules

I think you should have made the trainers on the routes tougher than they are in the early game, they are easy compared to to two gyms that I have beaten at the moment.

Last edited by Barbie Jean; April 10th, 2012 at 07:17 PM.
Old April 10th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Sloo
Formerly Sllew

Quote:
Thanks for helping me find Fly, I just found it, but where do I go next after I beat Giovanni when his Mewtwo escaped?
This isn't just directed at you, but the routes are numbered for a reason lol.
Old April 10th, 2012, 07:53 PM
XXVIII
Romhacker Wannabe

Nature: Quiet
I just finished Life of Guardian, it's time to start playing your hack now. By the way how long does it take you to finish this hack?
Old April 10th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Khalil06
Beginning Trainer

Where is deoxy?? I've totally done catching all legendaries at the omega cave! this hack was so great!
Old April 10th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Sloo
Formerly Sllew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalil06 View Post
Where is deoxy?? I've totally done catching all legendaries at the omega cave! this hack was so great!
For Deoxys you go talk to the guy in the building on Tekor Island, and he will take you to Deoxys.
Old April 10th, 2012, 11:40 PM
Khalil06
Beginning Trainer

I see.. After catching Deoxy what's next? Thanks!

Last edited by Khalil06; April 11th, 2012 at 02:23 AM.
Old April 11th, 2012, 12:11 AM
cryogenixz

where i go next after i get 3rd badge and how to get ther TIA
Old April 11th, 2012, 04:40 AM
Volcanix769

I heard that the 8th gym is Crimson City, but when I tried going there, there's a waterfall, where do I get Waterfall? And I am uploading videos of my adventures of this hack, I haven't uplaoded the part where I beat Giovanni again yet. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...C&feature=plcp

Last edited by Volcanix769; April 11th, 2012 at 04:54 AM.
Old April 11th, 2012, 06:06 AM
Flaps
<Insert awsome line here>

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
I heard that the 8th gym is Crimson City, but when I tried going there, there's a waterfall, where do I get Waterfall? And I am uploading videos of my adventures of this hack, I haven't uplaoded the part where I beat Giovanni again yet. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...C&feature=plcp

Go through Frosty Cave or something along those lines and you come out at REM City, from there you do not need waterfall to get to Crimson City.

Click me for sex!

Eli, AJ, Thunder, T.O.P, Teddy, Dujoon, Minho, Park Bom <3 <3 <3 <3
Old April 11th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Sloo
Formerly Sllew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaps View Post
Go through Frosty Cave or something along those lines and you come out at REM City, from there you do not need waterfall to get to Crimson City.
Or you could just go north from Xero City.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalil06 View Post
I see.. After catching Deoxy what's next? Thanks!
Found all the legendaries? Fought May in Lost Cave? Fought Edrika in Lore Cave after helping her in Therus City?

Last edited by Sloo; April 11th, 2012 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 11th, 2012, 10:20 AM
DOA_Hitomi
Deadly Rocket Executive

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2 XTREME View Post
that would be against the forums rules

I think you should have made the trainers on the routes tougher than they are in the early game, they are easy compared to to two gyms that I have beaten at the moment.
it's easy to Apply an .ips Patch, you just download an program called: Lunar IPS and you use it to Patch the .ips file to an copy of Pokemon - Fire Red.gba.
Though I made an copy of the gba file and renamed it: Pokemon Fuligin.gba (makes it easier to tell apart) To find an copy of Lunar IPS, just Google it. (You can set it as your default program for .ips files too)
Old April 11th, 2012, 10:59 AM
matheusinho09
Unhatched Egg

Hey! After I got the Pokeflute, and woke up Snorlax, what should I do? Where I need to go to receive my new mission of Team Rocket?
Old April 11th, 2012, 11:20 AM
hhtty
Beginning Trainer

Is anyone else encountering the problem where right after Oak stops talking to you at the beginning and your character shrinks down to size, everything turns black and just stays black forever
Old April 11th, 2012, 11:53 AM
pokemetalhead_96
Enigma

I just downloaded it and patched it on top of FireRed, but it doesn't save. Why?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links