The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #726    
Old April 10th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Fenrir Reki's Avatar
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Jose, CA
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm

Advertise here
So here some updates:

On PC:
  • I changed the banner to a new one featuring a PMD Riolu. It was quickly made, so it looks plain...
  • I have the whole story so far on the club's story, but i'm trying to find somewhere I can put it up at.
  • Some layout changes were made to the original post.

On DA:
  • I added a new image for the club.
  • I changed the order of few widgets.

On the other hand, I have finished everything I was supposed to do a few days ago. (Blame my laziness) However, I want to remind everyone that we still have the writing contest up for people who still wanted to participate. It still has no end date because I don't want anyone to feel rushed, and I rather would have everyone take their time with it.

So what does everyone think about the new banners? Also, here is a question for the club, and two trivia questions! (since we haven't had one in a while. Don't worry, it's easy!)

If you could have Lucario, Riolu, or both star in any video game of your choice, what would it be and why?

Lucario Trivia Question: Name all of the Fighting Type moves Lucario can learn.

Riolu Trivia Question: Name the Psychic TM that Riolu can learn.
__________________

(Working on a better signature + avy)

Reply With Quote
  #727    
Old April 10th, 2012, 02:33 PM
mineox100's Avatar
mineox100
Hey.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Canada, ON
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to mineox100 Send a message via Skype™ to mineox100
Quote:
Riolu Trivia Question: Name the Psychic TM that Riolu can learn.
I know this one! I think. Is it Calm Mind?
__________________
▲ ▲ ▼ ▼ ◄ ► ◄ ► B A
Reply With Quote
  #728    
Old April 10th, 2012, 04:28 PM
edward13two's Avatar
edward13two
Experienced Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: WV
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
If you could have Lucario, Riolu, or both star in any video game of your choice, what would it be and why?

I'd say Smash Bros., but Lucario's already in Brawl. So, I guess I'd have to say that I'd like to see Lucario in a kind of Mario/Pokemon Kart crossover. I think that would be kind of cool.
__________________

PKMN Trainer Edward would like to battle!
Reply With Quote
  #729    
Old April 10th, 2012, 05:35 PM
Outkin's Avatar
Outkin
OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Canada B.C.
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
I could search the wiki, but that would be wrong, I sadly don't know all the moves by heart so I'll be keeping my trap shut

As for the game, how about mortal kombat? I can totally see lucario kicking butt in a bloody fist fight.
__________________





Reply With Quote
  #730    
Old April 10th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Fenrir Reki's Avatar
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Jose, CA
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outkin View Post
I could search the wiki, but that would be wrong, I sadly don't know all the moves by heart so I'll be keeping my trap shut

As for the game, how about mortal kombat? I can totally see lucario kicking butt in a bloody fist fight.
As interesting as that would be, if you really think about it, would you really want to see Lucario getting beaten up to brutal levels on a game like Mortal Kombat? I know I wouldn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineox100 View Post

I know this one! I think. Is it Calm Mind?
No, Riolu can't learn Calm Mind through a TM.

I would answer my own question, but I haven't thought of a game yet.
__________________

(Working on a better signature + avy)

Reply With Quote
  #731    
Old April 10th, 2012, 06:59 PM
Jarred0809's Avatar
Jarred0809
The Eternal Lurker
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Near Chicago
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
If you could have Lucario, Riolu, or both star in any video game, what would it be and why?

Maybe an RPG. I think Lucario would make a good hero in one.

Also, watching Lucario get torn in half (or otherwise mutilated) in Mortal Kombat sounds kinda fun.

Last edited by Jarred0809; April 11th, 2012 at 01:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #732    
Old April 11th, 2012, 06:46 AM
Avishka's Avatar
Avishka
bye. o/
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2011
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Riolu Trivia Question: Name the Psychic TM that Riolu can learn.
I think it is rest
__________________
Pairs | VM | PM | Sister | Previously | Skype.

Reply With Quote
  #733    
Old April 11th, 2012, 09:55 AM
Fenrir Reki's Avatar
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Jose, CA
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avishka View Post
Riolu Trivia Question: Name the Psychic TM that Riolu can learn.
I think it is rest
Yes, that is correct. Good job!
__________________

(Working on a better signature + avy)

Reply With Quote
  #734    
Old April 11th, 2012, 10:33 AM
Sector's Avatar
Sector
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
I would had joined sooner but there was a drawing competition a while ago, I hate drawing and I felt strange if I had signed up during that time xD

Gender:
Male
Activeness:
Well I used to be active with posting, but I normally read and don't post lately. I'll try my best to participate. I'd give myself a 3/10 unless I decide to start posting more again xD
Pokemon Partner: Male Lucario (Nickname: Pharaoh)
Why:
I am actually a big fan of Lucario. I love his decent move pool and he isn't one to be ignoring when battling! I'm sure I'm not the only one who agrees when I say Lucario is pure badassery!
Password: Wave Guiding Riolou

Also I want to say as an inaugural winner of Club of the Month before you, I want to congratulate the NEW Club of the Month winners. This club was very deserving to win one, it's an honor to congratulate you!
__________________

Last edited by Sector; April 11th, 2012 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Congratulations!
Reply With Quote
  #735    
Old April 11th, 2012, 10:55 AM
Fenrir Reki's Avatar
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Jose, CA
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
I would had joined sooner but there was a drawing competition a while ago, I hate drawing and I felt strange if I had signed up during that time xD

Gender:
Male
Activeness:
Well I used to be active with posting, but I normally read and don't post lately. I'll try my best to participate. I'd give myself a 3/10 unless I decide to start posting more again xD
Pokemon Partner: Male Lucario (Nickname: Pharaoh)
Why:
I am actually a big fan of Lucario. I love his decent move pool and he isn't one to be ignoring when battling! I'm sure I'm not the only one who agrees when I say Lucario is pure badassery!
Password: Wave Guiding Riolou

Also I want to say as an inaugural winner of Club of the Month before you, I want to congratulate the NEW Club of the Month winners. This club was very deserving to win one, it's an honor to congratulate you!

Your application is accepted, welcome to the club! I am grateful to have the Legendary Club Owner join our club!

Thank you for the congratulations! I honestly just registered my club for fun, and I did not think it would win Club of the Month. :O
__________________

(Working on a better signature + avy)

Reply With Quote
  #736    
Old April 12th, 2012, 08:54 AM
Squirrel's Avatar
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
I think it's about time I signed up here. I love Lucario, I just never got round to it. x]

Gender: Male
Activeness: When there are topics to be discussed, I shall be there!
Pokemon Partner: Pourin the male shiny Lucario. This is the Lucario I use in almost every Gen IV run-through, so its a pretty special Pokemon to me. <3
Why: Simply put, I love Lucario :3 Riolu is adorable, but Lucario has always impressed me. Plus its been on my mind a lot since having recently watched the Lucario & The Mystery Of Mew movie. :3
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu!

I was intending to answer a topic with my sign-up post, but I can't actually tell what the topic is... xD So I'll wait for the next one to jump on board with the discussions! ^^
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #737    
Old April 12th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Welcome to the club Alex!
__________________
I'm a silhouette, asking every now and then
Is it over yet? Will I ever feel again?
I'm a silhouette, chasing rainbows on my own
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Reply With Quote
  #738    
Old April 12th, 2012, 12:06 PM
Fenrir Reki's Avatar
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Jose, CA
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Welcome to the club AlexOzzyCake! Lucario tends to be on everyones mind after watching Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.

To answer my own topic:
If you could have Lucario, Riolu, or both star in any video game of your choice, what would it be and why?
I still can't think of any game that would be perfect for Lucario or Riolu to star in, but I did think of a random Digimon x Pokemon or Pokemon x Digimon crossover game. I know it doesn't exist, but if it did, I would love to have Lucario star in the Pokemon x Digimon game. I would not mind Lucario also being a character in the SoulCalibur series, just because he seems appropriate in fighting games. I would suggest an RPG, but I can't think of any that would make sense other than the crossover idea I mentioned.
__________________

(Working on a better signature + avy)

Reply With Quote
  #739    
Old April 12th, 2012, 12:22 PM
mineox100's Avatar
mineox100
Hey.
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Canada, ON
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to mineox100 Send a message via Skype™ to mineox100
An RPG huh? I had some experience with game development, so maybe I can make that .

Anyways, I'd like Lucario and Riolu to be in a Kirby game (random ). It will be funny to see an Aura Kirby!
__________________
▲ ▲ ▼ ▼ ◄ ► ◄ ► B A
Reply With Quote
  #740    
Old April 16th, 2012, 09:05 PM
Sector's Avatar
Sector
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineox100 View Post
An RPG huh? I had some experience with game development, so maybe I can make that .

Anyways, I'd like Lucario and Riolu to be in a Kirby game (random ). It will be funny to see an Aura Kirby!
Are you speaking Super Smash Bros Brawl here? xD


I don't know about everyone else, but I was and still am a bit disappointed that they REPLACED, empathy on replaced, Mewtwo with Lucario. They should had brought Mewtwo over even with the new addition of Lucario, and not only that, I would had loved to do those 1v1 battles in Brawl-style every once in a while just between the two! Similar moves or not...Any thoughts? (I'm sure this club has mentioned a thing or two about this in the past) xD
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #741    
Old April 17th, 2012, 06:42 PM
Fenrir Reki's Avatar
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Jose, CA
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
Are you speaking Super Smash Bros Brawl here? xD


I don't know about everyone else, but I was and still am a bit disappointed that they REPLACED, empathy on replaced, Mewtwo with Lucario. They should had brought Mewtwo over even with the new addition of Lucario, and not only that, I would had loved to do those 1v1 battles in Brawl-style every once in a while just between the two! Similar moves or not...Any thoughts? (I'm sure this club has mentioned a thing or two about this in the past) xD


I completely agree! Removing Mewtwo and replacing him for Lucario is kind of disappointing. What is wrong with having both of them in a great game? I just hope the next SSB game has Lucario... otherwise I probably won't buy it.


Anyways, the club's story hasn't been updated in a while, so i'll add to it again:
------
Recap:
We followed Celebi through the almost magical forest towards Windrock City, where we would find information about the cave and the artifact.
-----
When we arrived at Windrock City's entrance, Celebi turned around to bid us farewell.

"I'm sorry, but this is as far as I can go. I am not permitted to enter the town, so you must go by yourselves to meet the elder."

"Elder? We will look for them, and why can't you enter? Would you mind explaining that to us?" I asked

"I'm sorry but I can't. I must leave now, take care and good luck!" Celebi quickly replied.

She then turned around and flew down the mountain path, back towards Azure Forest.

"Well that was kind of abrupt..." Takashi said.

"Besides that, i'm kind of hungry. We haven't eaten in a while anyways, so let's find something to eat in town before we find the elder. We have plenty of time anyways."

"All right then, but I have no clue where the nearest food shop or restaurant is."

"That's why we go look for it. There is bound to be a town directory somewhere around here. I can't think of any town that doesn't have one since new people who enter end up getting lost at some point anyways."

"New people like us?"

"Yes, like us."

We both laughed and entered the city, where we were quickly stopped by a nearby guard.

"Halt outsider." A guard said as he approached us.

"What are you doing? They aren't the ones, stop being so paranoid." A boy said, quickly rushing up to us.

"You're right. My apologies. Carry on, and don't do anything suspicious. We keep our eyes on outsiders like you." The guard said in a low tone.

"You should consider being nicer to the new folk. Besides, this is exactly how you end up scaring away outsiders." The boy replied.

"You never know when that thief will strike again, and you can never be to careless." The guard said, walking back to his post.

"I am so sorry. His name is Stephen. He takes his job way too seriously. My name is Drake, nice to meet you both. Are you both new? I haven't seen your faces around here before."

"Yes, we wanted to talk to the elder of this city." Takashi said.

"Oh, you mean my grandpa? He is very busy right now, but he should be available tomorrow. By the way, where are you two from? You don't look like you come from any town or city close by us. Do you live far away?"

"Uh... yeah we live quite far away from here."

"Oh cool. From what city?"

"Uh about that..."

"Sorry, i'm being too rude. Anyways, i'll escort both of you to my grandfather's palace, you can both stay there for the time being and look around the town if you want."

"Thank you... Wait, your grandfather owns a palace?" Takashi asked.

"Yeah. I come from a wealthy, respected family, which is why my grandfather is the elder of the city." Drake answered.

"Oh that explains it..." I said.

My stomach growled, then Takashi's soon after.

"It sounds like the both of you are hungry. Don't worry, i'll get you a nice banquet in the palace so you won't have to buy any food in the town. Besides, our meals are cooked by the finest chefs in our city, so you will not be disappointed."

"Thanks for being so kind but, why are you offering us so much? We are merely strangers to you aren't we?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah, but just because your a stranger, it doesn't mean I won't show respect. Let's hurry before we all end up starving because i'm starting to get hungry too." Drake quickly replied.

Drake turned around and urged us to follow him, so we did.

On our way there, Drake occasionally stopped for a brief moment to show us where some of the buildings and other places within the city were.

"I'll just give you both a quick tour before we head up to the palace. See that road over there? If you follow it, it takes you directly into the town square. There are plenty of shops surrounding it, and if you go to the side, you will find an area full of stores where you can buy things, or eat food. Over here, is a small park. It's nothing special, but this was here even before the town was built. So I guess you could say it's ancient. We don't have time for a complete tour, but i'll show you the rest later. How are you both holding up? Are you both still hungry?" Drake asked.

"I am. I can wait a little longer however, so do not worry about me." Hideyoshi said.

"I'm hungry. How are you not starving by now?" Takashi looked at me surprised.

"I don't know. Being a Pokemon has it's advantages I guess."

We all laughed, then Drake took a candy bar out of his pocket and handed it over to Takashi.

"Here. You can eat this on our way up if you are that hungry. Oh that reminds me, I haven't asked for your names yet."

"I'm Hideyoshi, and this is my partner, Takashi." I said in reply.

"Japanese names? That's interesting. I have a Pokemon partner too, but he isn't with me right now. He is at the palace resting. We just finished practicing for the big Pokemon tournament held at Blacklight City."

"A Pokemon tournament? And where is Blacklight City?" Takashi asked.

"Oh. It's to the north of here. You should be able to spot it from the entrance. It's a giant city, and it's always lit up at night. I guess you could say, it's the main place of commerce around here since there are dozens of people who go there every day. The Pokemon tournament is a one versus one battle between trainers to see who is the best, and the winner gets a mysterious grand prize. It's probably not going to be announced until the tournament starts, unless they plan on keeping it a secret from everyone but the winner. But I want to win that tournament! I have participated in it before, but lost because of an accident. I won't explain fully what happened, but it left me and my partner unable to participate in anything completely active. But now that we are fully recovered, we want to participate again." Drake replied.

"That sounds awesome! I wish we could participate too!" Takashi said enviously.

"You could. Anyone can. All you have to do is get a sign-up forum and deliver it to the tourament center down at Blacklight City, and you are all set. Of course, the only requirement is that you have a Pokemon, but you meet that requirement already. I already signed up a few days ago."

"Well in any case, let's continue forward than. I really want to see the palace!"

"It's not all too fancy. It's just like any other house, really."

After 15 minutes of walking, we arrived at Drake's palace.

"Wow! This is really cool! You said it was a palace, but it's a mansion. But it's still cool!" Takashi said in amusement.

I surprised too. The mansion was huge. I could only imagine how nice it looked inside! There was a fountain outside, with two small gardens on both ends. Every room in the mansion was lit, and we could see butlers outside who seemed ready to welcome us at any moment.

"Oh, sorry that's just what my grandpa keeps calling it. I guess I got used to it."

As we approached the entrance, we were stopped by the butler next to the entrance.

"These are my new friends. They are permitted to enter."

"As you wish sir." The butler bowed and allowed us to come in.

As we walked inside the mansion, we were amazed by the beauty of the entire place. Not only was the outside nice, but the inside looked completely luxurious! Drake said this was like an ordinary home, but it's not even close to the kind of environment Takashi and I are used to!

We stood still for a few moments, only to realize that Drake was calling out our names.

"Hey! Are you going to stand there all day? Let's eat! Come over to the dining room! There is food prepared for all of us!"

"That quickly? That is some fast food service he has here." Takashi said as he walked into the dining room.

I followed soon after, and when we went inside, we took our seats to start eating.

"Wow! There is so much food out! You didn't have to prepare this much food for us!"

"Don't worry about it! Besides, there is plenty for everyone and we are friends now, so you can thank me later."

A butler walked over to us and placed a plate with seasoned chicken on the table, followed by another plate of barbeque.

"Please enjoy your meals, and if you would like more food, or any other food to be cooked, just ask us at any time."

"Oh it's all right, we are fine with these, thanks!" Takashi replied.

We quickly ate until we were completely full. Then, Drake got up and asked one of the butlers over.

"Do you two have a place to stay at for the night?"

"Not really. We were probably going to rent a room in a hotel or something in the city."

"It's fine, I have two guest rooms for the two of you. You can have them and stay as long as you want."

"Are you sure it's okay with your parents and your grandfather?"

"Yes. I already had someone tell them of your presence and they are completely fine with it and don't worry. If you still wanted to talk to my grandfather, you can tomorrow. Anyways, i'll show you both to your rooms, follow me!"

Drake went out the door and we followed behind him. We went upstairs and down a few hallways, and then he stopped and pointed a a door.

"Here is your room. There is a bathroom, a TV, and just about everything else you need there. Well, i'm off to sleep now because i'm tired. I'll see you tomorrow, and i'll even introduce you to my partner Pokemon. Good night!"

Drake waved as he walked off towards the distance.

"Well, it's been a crazy day hasn't it? Don't forget, we still have an important job to do. Mew, and everyone else is still counting on us."

"Yes, I haven't forgotten about that."

I opened the door and went inside.

When I went inside, I turned on the light switch to realize that this was no ordinary room. It was a giant room with a giant glass window to look outside into the distance, a giant TV downstairs along with a kitchen, a few tables, a comfortable sofa, a large bookshelf with a collection of books and novels, a staircase that took you to the second floor where there were four rooms, an office, two bedrooms, and a bathroom complete with a giant tub.

"You know. This really does not seem like you average mansion. How rich is Drake anyways?" Takashi said, slowly entering the room.

"I really don't know. At least he is being very kind to us." I replied, closing the door behind him.

"Well, i'm tired, so i'm going to get some sleep now. Good night!"

Takashi went upstairs and into his room, while I sat down on the couch to relax. I was planning on staying up a while longer, but I too was tired, and my mind slowly began to drift off as I began to fall asleep...


----------

I was going to post this a few days ago, but I have been busy with some testing this week, so I wasn't able to.
__________________

(Working on a better signature + avy)

Reply With Quote
  #742    
Old April 17th, 2012, 08:27 PM
gameplayer56's Avatar
gameplayer56
Loving Latias Forever
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: On a random super-Earth planet
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by OokamiReki View Post
If you could have Lucario, Riolu, or both star in any video game of your choice, what would it be and why?
Haven't posted here for some time now. Anyway, after doing some heavy thinking, it'll probably be Skyrim (granted, haven't played yet, but you know..). Mainly because I want to see Riolu & Lurcario in 3d.
__________________

I will edit my sig some other time, since I'm lazy to do it right now.
Reply With Quote
  #743    
Old April 17th, 2012, 10:48 PM
Avishka's Avatar
Avishka
bye. o/
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2011
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Lucario Trivia Question: Name all of the Fighting Type moves Lucario can learn.
Detect
Counter
Force Palm
Quick Guard
Aura Sphere
Close Combat
Bulk Up
Brick Break
Low Sweep
Focus Blast
Rock Smash

Spoiler:
If you could have Lucario, Riolu, or both star in any video game of your choice, what would it be and why?
angry birds
__________________
Pairs | VM | PM | Sister | Previously | Skype.

Reply With Quote
  #744    
Old April 18th, 2012, 05:35 AM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by OokamiReki View Post


I completely agree! Removing Mewtwo and replacing him for Lucario is kind of disappointing. What is wrong with having both of them in a great game? I just hope the next SSB game has Lucario... otherwise I probably won't buy it.


Anyways, the club's story hasn't been updated in a while, so i'll add to it again:
------
Recap:
We followed Celebi through the almost magical forest towards Windrock City, where we would find information about the cave and the artifact.
-----
When we arrived at Windrock City's entrance, Celebi turned around to bid us farewell.

"I'm sorry, but this is as far as I can go. I am not permitted to enter the town, so you must go by yourselves to meet the elder."

"Elder? We will look for them, and why can't you enter? Would you mind explaining that to us?" I asked

"I'm sorry but I can't. I must leave now, take care and good luck!" Celebi quickly replied.

She then turned around and flew down the mountain path, back towards Azure Forest.

"Well that was kind of abrupt..." Takashi said.

"Besides that, i'm kind of hungry. We haven't eaten in a while anyways, so let's find something to eat in town before we find the elder. We have plenty of time anyways."

"All right then, but I have no clue where the nearest food shop or restaurant is."

"That's why we go look for it. There is bound to be a town directory somewhere around here. I can't think of any town that doesn't have one since new people who enter end up getting lost at some point anyways."

"New people like us?"

"Yes, like us."

We both laughed and entered the city, where we were quickly stopped by a nearby guard.

"Halt outsider." A guard said as he approached us.

"What are you doing? They aren't the ones, stop being so paranoid." A boy said, quickly rushing up to us.

"You're right. My apologies. Carry on, and don't do anything suspicious. We keep our eyes on outsiders like you." The guard said in a low tone.

"You should consider being nicer to the new folk. Besides, this is exactly how you end up scaring away outsiders." The boy replied.

"You never know when that thief will strike again, and you can never be to careless." The guard said, walking back to his post.

"I am so sorry. His name is Stephen. He takes his job way too seriously. My name is Drake, nice to meet you both. Are you both new? I haven't seen your faces around here before."

"Yes, we wanted to talk to the elder of this city." Takashi said.

"Oh, you mean my grandpa? He is very busy right now, but he should be available tomorrow. By the way, where are you two from? You don't look like you come from any town or city close by us. Do you live far away?"

"Uh... yeah we live quite far away from here."

"Oh cool. From what city?"

"Uh about that..."

"Sorry, i'm being too rude. Anyways, i'll escort both of you to my grandfather's palace, you can both stay there for the time being and look around the town if you want."

"Thank you... Wait, your grandfather owns a palace?" Takashi asked.

"Yeah. I come from a wealthy, respected family, which is why my grandfather is the elder of the city." Drake answered.

"Oh that explains it..." I said.

My stomach growled, then Takashi's soon after.

"It sounds like the both of you are hungry. Don't worry, i'll get you a nice banquet in the palace so you won't have to buy any food in the town. Besides, our meals are cooked by the finest chefs in our city, so you will not be disappointed."

"Thanks for being so kind but, why are you offering us so much? We are merely strangers to you aren't we?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah, but just because your a stranger, it doesn't mean I won't show respect. Let's hurry before we all end up starving because i'm starting to get hungry too." Drake quickly replied.

Drake turned around and urged us to follow him, so we did.

On our way there, Drake occasionally stopped for a brief moment to show us where some of the buildings and other places within the city were.

"I'll just give you both a quick tour before we head up to the palace. See that road over there? If you follow it, it takes you directly into the town square. There are plenty of shops surrounding it, and if you go to the side, you will find an area full of stores where you can buy things, or eat food. Over here, is a small park. It's nothing special, but this was here even before the town was built. So I guess you could say it's ancient. We don't have time for a complete tour, but i'll show you the rest later. How are you both holding up? Are you both still hungry?" Drake asked.

"I am. I can wait a little longer however, so do not worry about me." Hideyoshi said.

"I'm hungry. How are you not starving by now?" Takashi looked at me surprised.

"I don't know. Being a Pokemon has it's advantages I guess."

We all laughed, then Drake took a candy bar out of his pocket and handed it over to Takashi.

"Here. You can eat this on our way up if you are that hungry. Oh that reminds me, I haven't asked for your names yet."

"I'm Hideyoshi, and this is my partner, Takashi." I said in reply.

"Japanese names? That's interesting. I have a Pokemon partner too, but he isn't with me right now. He is at the palace resting. We just finished practicing for the big Pokemon tournament held at Blacklight City."

"A Pokemon tournament? And where is Blacklight City?" Takashi asked.

"Oh. It's to the north of here. You should be able to spot it from the entrance. It's a giant city, and it's always lit up at night. I guess you could say, it's the main place of commerce around here since there are dozens of people who go there every day. The Pokemon tournament is a one versus one battle between trainers to see who is the best, and the winner gets a mysterious grand prize. It's probably not going to be announced until the tournament starts, unless they plan on keeping it a secret from everyone but the winner. But I want to win that tournament! I have participated in it before, but lost because of an accident. I won't explain fully what happened, but it left me and my partner unable to participate in anything completely active. But now that we are fully recovered, we want to participate again." Drake replied.

"That sounds awesome! I wish we could participate too!" Takashi said enviously.

"You could. Anyone can. All you have to do is get a sign-up forum and deliver it to the tourament center down at Blacklight City, and you are all set. Of course, the only requirement is that you have a Pokemon, but you meet that requirement already. I already signed up a few days ago."

"Well in any case, let's continue forward than. I really want to see the palace!"

"It's not all too fancy. It's just like any other house, really."

After 15 minutes of walking, we arrived at Drake's palace.

"Wow! This is really cool! You said it was a palace, but it's a mansion. But it's still cool!" Takashi said in amusement.

I surprised too. The mansion was huge. I could only imagine how nice it looked inside! There was a fountain outside, with two small gardens on both ends. Every room in the mansion was lit, and we could see butlers outside who seemed ready to welcome us at any moment.

"Oh, sorry that's just what my grandpa keeps calling it. I guess I got used to it."

As we approached the entrance, we were stopped by the butler next to the entrance.

"These are my new friends. They are permitted to enter."

"As you wish sir." The butler bowed and allowed us to come in.

As we walked inside the mansion, we were amazed by the beauty of the entire place. Not only was the outside nice, but the inside looked completely luxurious! Drake said this was like an ordinary home, but it's not even close to the kind of environment Takashi and I are used to!

We stood still for a few moments, only to realize that Drake was calling out our names.

"Hey! Are you going to stand there all day? Let's eat! Come over to the dining room! There is food prepared for all of us!"

"That quickly? That is some fast food service he has here." Takashi said as he walked into the dining room.

I followed soon after, and when we went inside, we took our seats to start eating.

"Wow! There is so much food out! You didn't have to prepare this much food for us!"

"Don't worry about it! Besides, there is plenty for everyone and we are friends now, so you can thank me later."

A butler walked over to us and placed a plate with seasoned chicken on the table, followed by another plate of barbeque.

"Please enjoy your meals, and if you would like more food, or any other food to be cooked, just ask us at any time."

"Oh it's all right, we are fine with these, thanks!" Takashi replied.

We quickly ate until we were completely full. Then, Drake got up and asked one of the butlers over.

"Do you two have a place to stay at for the night?"

"Not really. We were probably going to rent a room in a hotel or something in the city."

"It's fine, I have two guest rooms for the two of you. You can have them and stay as long as you want."

"Are you sure it's okay with your parents and your grandfather?"

"Yes. I already had someone tell them of your presence and they are completely fine with it and don't worry. If you still wanted to talk to my grandfather, you can tomorrow. Anyways, i'll show you both to your rooms, follow me!"

Drake went out the door and we followed behind him. We went upstairs and down a few hallways, and then he stopped and pointed a a door.

"Here is your room. There is a bathroom, a TV, and just about everything else you need there. Well, i'm off to sleep now because i'm tired. I'll see you tomorrow, and i'll even introduce you to my partner Pokemon. Good night!"

Drake waved as he walked off towards the distance.

"Well, it's been a crazy day hasn't it? Don't forget, we still have an important job to do. Mew, and everyone else is still counting on us."

"Yes, I haven't forgotten about that."

I opened the door and went inside.

When I went inside, I turned on the light switch to realize that this was no ordinary room. It was a giant room with a giant glass window to look outside into the distance, a giant TV downstairs along with a kitchen, a few tables, a comfortable sofa, a large bookshelf with a collection of books and novels, a staircase that took you to the second floor where there were four rooms, an office, two bedrooms, and a bathroom complete with a giant tub.

"You know. This really does not seem like you average mansion. How rich is Drake anyways?" Takashi said, slowly entering the room.

"I really don't know. At least he is being very kind to us." I replied, closing the door behind him.

"Well, i'm tired, so i'm going to get some sleep now. Good night!"

Takashi went upstairs and into his room, while I sat down on the couch to relax. I was planning on staying up a while longer, but I too was tired, and my mind slowly began to drift off as I began to fall asleep...


----------

I was going to post this a few days ago, but I have been busy with some testing this week, so I wasn't able to.
Awesome job. I cant wait to write the next part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avishka View Post
Spoiler:
If you could have Lucario, Riolu, or both star in any video game of your choice, what would it be and why?
angry birds
lol
__________________
I'm a silhouette, asking every now and then
Is it over yet? Will I ever feel again?
I'm a silhouette, chasing rainbows on my own
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Reply With Quote
  #745    
Old April 22nd, 2012, 08:36 AM
Fenrir Reki's Avatar
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Jose, CA
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Here is a new topic for everyone:

If you were a gym leader, and you had Lucario as one of your Pokemon, what type of gym leader would you be? (It does not have to be fighting or steel)
If I was a gym leader, and I had Lucario as one of my Pokemon, I would probably be a Psychic gym leader, only because I can't see myself being the leader of most other types.
__________________

(Working on a better signature + avy)

Reply With Quote
  #746    
Old April 22nd, 2012, 09:12 AM
Cosmotone8
silhouette of the past
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
I <3 Steel type, so I would do that. :D
__________________
I'm a silhouette, asking every now and then
Is it over yet? Will I ever feel again?
I'm a silhouette, chasing rainbows on my own
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Reply With Quote
  #747    
Old April 23rd, 2012, 09:56 AM
Sector's Avatar
Sector
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ohio
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by OokamiReki View Post
Here is a new topic for everyone:

If you were a gym leader, and you had Lucario as one of your Pokemon, what type of gym leader would you be? (It does not have to be fighting or steel)
If I was a gym leader, and I had Lucario as one of my Pokemon, I would probably be a Psychic gym leader, only because I can't see myself being the leader of most other types.
I think with this new topic, Lucario would have to learn or know that exact typing in order to be a part of the gym Like you would be a Psychic gym leader, Lucario would have to know a Psychic (like the move itself, Psychic) type attack as one of the four move set. Agreed? (Of course Fight and Steel are an exception due to having those typing himself anyway!)

Let's see here. I would definitely become a gym leader for one of two types.

#1- Dark Type:
Well honestly, there has never been a Dark type gym before. So I would like to change that myself. One of my favorite moves ever is also Dark Pulse. Teaching that to Lucario would be amazing!


#2- Dragon Type:
I love dragons, not just Pokemon but anywhere. And I would definitely become a Dragon type gym leader since it is possible to be one of the toughest types to face out there. Of course, Lucario, along with Kingdra, could ease up that Ice type weakness, along with that Dragon type weakness! Able to learn another pulse move, Dragon Pulse, Lucario would be an excellent Dragon type supporter.

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #748    
Old April 23rd, 2012, 01:37 PM
Fenrir Reki's Avatar
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Jose, CA
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
I think with this new topic, Lucario would have to learn or know that exact typing in order to be a part of the gym Like you would be a Psychic gym leader, Lucario would have to know a Psychic (like the move itself, Psychic) type attack as one of the four move set. Agreed? (Of course Fight and Steel are an exception due to having those typing himself anyway!)

Let's see here. I would definitely become a gym leader for one of two types.

#1- Dark Type:
Well honestly, there has never been a Dark type gym before. So I would like to change that myself. One of my favorite moves ever is also Dark Pulse. Teaching that to Lucario would be amazing!


#2- Dragon Type:
I love dragons, not just Pokemon but anywhere. And I would definitely become a Dragon type gym leader since it is possible to be one of the toughest types to face out there. Of course, Lucario, along with Kingdra, could ease up that Ice type weakness, along with that Dragon type weakness! Able to learn another pulse move, Dragon Pulse, Lucario would be an excellent Dragon type supporter.

I agree with Lucario requiring at least one type of whatever gym you would be a part of, and I also agree that Lucario would be a great Dragon type supporter.
__________________

(Working on a better signature + avy)

Reply With Quote
  #749    
Old April 23rd, 2012, 03:14 PM
edward13two's Avatar
edward13two
Experienced Pokemon Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: WV
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
If you were a gym leader, and you had Lucario as one of your Pokemon, what type of gym leader would you be? (It does not have to be fighting or steel)

I'd be a dark type gym leader. My Lucario knows Dark Pulse, so that part's covered. Two other Pokemon that would be on my team would be Zoroark and Mandibuzz. I don't know if I'd have any more Pokemon.
__________________

PKMN Trainer Edward would like to battle!
Reply With Quote
  #750    
Old April 23rd, 2012, 11:26 PM
Squirrel's Avatar
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by OokamiReki View Post
If you were a gym leader, and you had Lucario as one of your Pokemon, what type of gym leader would you be? (It does not have to be fighting or steel)
Interesting... Honestly I'd only really be interested in becoming a Poison type Gym leader, but as Lucario certainly doesn't fit the Poison type crowd, I'd have to go with Steel since that's my second favourite type. His Steel typing is unique in the sense that he still carries incredible attack and speed potential as opposed to the rest of the bulky slow Steel types. He can also shake things up a bit with his Fighting attacks to try and negate some of Steel's weaknesses so I reckon he's the perfect Steel-team candidate.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 04:25 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.