• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 4, 2012
To keep all fairness they can't, but you are able to buy uber slots once you have enough Poke Cash.

So as a gym leader I have to win 10 matches to get an uber slot?
Also can i face other gym leaders or am i only able to face challengers?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
So as a gym leader I have to win 10 matches to get an uber slot?
Also can i face other gym leaders or am i only able to face challengers?
You can face other gyms for their badges aswell.
I'm working on a rank system atm.
The system will let you get a uber that is in your rank.
This way someone with a low rank cant get a Deoxys as his first uber.
but maybe a uber like Blaziken or Exacdrill.

I'm going to continue working on it and ill post it on the thread soon.

Years
I was directed here by a friend on chat about another league. I'm interested in joining and being a gym leader.

Name: Aoife
FC: 0776-4707-0559
Male/Female: Female
Gym Type: Flying
Sprite: Veteran (F) from BW

Badge Number: 38
Activeness: Will be active; probably on everyday
Game: Black

Gym Rules: No hax items; Standard OU rules; Lv. 100, no voice chat

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
I was directed here by a friend on chat about another league. I'm interested in joining and being a gym leader.

Name: Aoife
FC: 0776-4707-0559
Male/Female: Female
Gym Type: Flying
Sprite: Veteran (F) from BW

Badge Number: 38
Activeness: Will be active; probably on everyday
Game: Black

Gym Rules: No hax items; Standard OU rules; Lv. 100, no voice chat
Made your gym leader card its under the members section. Welcome to the league.

Btw, Action replay pokemon are allowed as long as it knows only moves it can learn and its ability is right. Not really sure if that's what you ment by no hax items.

Years
Made your gym leader card its under the members section. Welcome to the league.

Btw, Action replay pokemon are allowed as long as it knows only moves it can learn and its ability is right. Not really sure if that's what you ment by no hax items.

Meaning items that rely purely on luck are forbidden. Eg. focus band, quick claw, brightpowder...

Bulbapedia has a list if you search hax items. (It won't let me post links yet.)

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2012
I was gonna ask, how will you know how much battles we've won?
Another thing, do we have to battle people from this forum. Like would i still get a win if i faced someone who is another chat?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
I was gonna ask, how will you know how much battles we've won?
Another thing, do we have to battle people from this forum. Like would i still get a win if i faced someone who is another chat?

Just post the winner of the battle in the thread or send it via PM. Battles only count with the members of the league.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
My fc is on my trainer card.
Take as long as u need im just watching tv with it up.

Ok. I'm done creating my team. I had to find a pokemon to replace Garchomp. I thought Garchomp was only uber in DPP. Be there in a minute. I'm adding you.

EDIt: I'm there right now. Take as long as you need. I'll be waiting.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Ok. I'm done creating my team. I had to find a pokemon to replace Garchomp. I thought Garchomp was only uber in DPP. Be there in a minute. I'm adding you.

EDIt: I'm there right now. Take as long as you need. I'll be waiting.
my fc: was changed i think we i switched to my dsi.

here it is 4642 4361 7100

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
lol good match.. i cant believe i used earthquake >.>
should have packed one more ice type. Didn't want to go over board.
Good one though.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
lol good match.. i cant believe i used earthquake >.>
should have packed one more ice type. Didn't want to go over board.
Good one though.

Everyone of my dragons have a atleast one move that is super effective against ice types. Anyways, you used earthquake because you thought my Salamence was choice banded and I was going to switch to my Haxorus. But back to the earlier question, how was your Weavile so bulky?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
Everyone of my dragons have a atleast one move that is super effective against ice types. Anyways, you used earthquake because you thought my Salamence was choice banded and I was going to switch to my Haxorus. But back to the earlier question, how was your Weavile so bulky?
Its adamant nature with 252 atk and 252 spd so he will be faster. Ice Punch was the only decent ice psychical move.

It was bad tho since most my pokes are weak against ground and fire moves >.<
I'll have to re think my team and only keep 3 steel types. Got raped by earthquake all match.

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Its adamant nature with 252 atk and 252 spd so he will be faster. Ice Punch was the only decent ice psychical move.

It was bad tho since most my pokes are weak against ground and fire moves >.<
I'll have to re think my team and only keep 3 steel types. Got raped by earthquake all match.

Yup. Anyways, I just gotta win a few more games then I can get an ice-counter that is not Kingdra. I can't decide between Reshiram and Palkia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back