• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Ice Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
sounds great. I'll be looking for them man.
nice 1st update. Tiles look great. Has a great flow to it.
Thanks qaz, glad you like it :)

looking nice ooking forward to this Kebbles^^
Thanks bro :)

Thursday Update:
*First Post
-Pokedex has been updated
-Aswell as the Special Event
-Progress Report

*Screens
-I was only going to show the screen with N, but I've been working on Pinewood Forest and wanted to show everyone the tree.
Pokemon-FireRedGBA-3.png
Pokemon-FireRedGBA2-2.png

*Overall
-Things are running smoothly, I need an Pokemon Icon inserter if anyone wants to help out? I just completed Route One and I've started scripting Morwell but I've still got to do inside the Gym, Pinewood Forest and the Special Event. But yeah like I said things are running smoothly, hope you enjoy the update.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Hey i really like the stroylline when i played pokemon white i always wondered what would happen to n well i guess im finally gonna find out in this hack the idea is fantastic,im lookin forward for this hacks completion

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016

Thanks leach, they took some time to insert.
But theres more tiles being inserted aswell, many more..

I just summed up the story in the main post, but the story will be more in-depth in the actual game, its better like that so you dont really no the full story and it adds more suspense lol :D

And I'm one step ahead of you lol I started inserting a few of them the other day I'm just muckin around with the pallettes trying to get them perfect, but thank you anyway :)

(And btw your hack is looking very good, i love the updates!)

*Oh and he is a little update...
Its just the start of Route One.
Pokemon-FireRedGBA2-1.png

What do yous think?
(I know theres a few tree errors but dont mind that)

Regarding this:

Hahaha! Good luck inserting.

I know how that kind of trolling feels. xD xD (~kidding.)
Yeah, it's really not fun to play a game when you know everything.

No biggy.

Well, as you can see, I'm not really dedicated on working with it as much as you are.. but thanks anyway. ^^

Route One looks awesome. I wish I'm as talented as you are when it comes to Tile Insertion. xD xD

Thursday Update:
*First Post
-Progress Report

*Screens
-I was only going to show the screen with N, but I've been working on Pinewood Forest and wanted to show everyone the tree.
Pokemon-FireRedGBA-3.png

*Overall
-Things are running smoothly, I need an Pokemon Icon inserter if anyone wants to help out? I just completed Route One and I've started scripting Morwell but I've still got to do inside the Gym, Pinewood Forest and the Special Event. But yeah like I said things are running smoothly, hope you enjoy the update.

As for this:
Updates looks nice!

Though, the 2nd screen's trees look a bit edgy(square-y, if that makes more sense. :P), and I know that you'll put in more things there like OW's and other tiles, so I won't say that "It looks empty." Or did I just said that?.. xD xD

Anyways, good updates you got there! This'll be one of the hacks on my list. Keeping an eye on this one.

Good luck! ^^

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today

Thursday Update:
*First Post
-Progress Report

*Screens
Pokemon-FireRedGBA-3.png

*Overall

updates are looking good man. I have a question though, for N battling sprite *if u could fight him* is he going to have a brown cap *like the ow sprites* or is it going to be black? I guess it really doesnt matter as long as the story is good lol.
btw sweet progress man. The special event is great *good thing im on almost everyday so im going 2 grab tht 1 :D*

TheZeno96

Pokemon Silver Legend Owner
Years
The story is quite interesting, nice tile but some aren't very good like the mountain and maps are more empty.
I'll wait a video of one script!

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Hey everyone just a quick update intill later tonight as im at work.
Ive updated the story section theres a few errors as it was late when i wrote it and i still have to add a few things. ive changed my tiles and edited a few pallettes to match, check out the screens and let me know your opinions as this game is made for you all so your opinion matters to me greatly. i havnt changed the pokedex or the credits but i will tonight. enjoy and credits to zeno for inspiration as silver legend is incredible and im striving to one day be in his league, also the torn world is no way near finished so dont judge just yet.

Oh and im starting a team and information will be updated later tonight on that topic but to sum it up im looking for..
-another good scripter
-asm scripter
-another mapper but no noobs
-ow and sprite maker
-cry inserter
-a tile maker? Lol keep dreaming kebbles

Last edited by a moderator:

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
Hey everyone just a quick update intill later tonight as im at work.
Ive updated the story section theres a few errors as it was late when i wrote it and i still have to add a few things. ive changed my tiles and edited a few pallettes to match, check out the screens and let me know your opinions as this game is made for you all so your opinion matters to me greatly. i havnt changed the pokedex or the credits but i will tonight. enjoy and credits to zeno for inspiration as silver legend is incredible and im striving to one day be in his league, also the torn world is no way near finished so dont judge just yet.

Keep up the great work, im really looking forward to this! and by the way the pokedex doesnt stop at 80 does it?

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
New screenies look awesome. Although I see a couple of errors in the town world. The others look great.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Im having a hard time picking a starter so im taking suggestions, they have to evolve twice, they cant be any normal starters such as bulbasaur, torchic, piplup so on.. and they can be from any generation. thanks guys, there will be a decent update tomorrow.

FranzFM

GIMP Master
Years
Nice hack!. This is what im looking for!. I would like to help if you want. I can be a one man research team! (y,know . Searching for tutorials,sprites,DP and BW complete .midis,map tiles,hacking tools etc. I have them all!)

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Im only choosing one starter as it goes with the storyline. but beldum is a good idea its not commonly used. thanks qaz

lol i see u edited the previous comment to what u wanted 2 say *i thought it said 3 starters xD, 2 tired lol*. Well that is 1 reason why i chose it *not to mention it's 1 of my fav pokemon*. I also checked the other hacks I follow, & none of them had him as a starter.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Nice hack!. This is what im looking for!. I would like to help if you want. I can be a one man research team! (y,know . Searching for tutorials,sprites,DP and BW complete .midis,map tiles,hacking tools etc. I have them all!)
And yeah if u want man, I'm always chasing new tiles and sprites and looking for tiles no one else uses so yeah that would be good if you could find me tiles, ow's but nothing old looking im going for a new style and i need nice looking overworlds, like wesleys overworlds, but I have most of them :D

lol i see u edited the previous comment to what u wanted 2 say *i thought it said 3 starters xD, 2 tired lol*. Well that is 1 reason why i chose it *not to mention it's 1 of my fav pokemon*. I also checked the other hacks I follow, & none of them had him as a starter.
lol yeahh :P Yeah well I'm thinking Beldum with new moves and evo levels, or should I stick with elekid and make the games rival have a magby? Ahh its so hard to make simple choices!! lol

Ultimo1991

Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
id say go with Beldum if he'll have a different moveet and maybe give the rival a larvitar? or ralts(with Gallade as last evo)? also another suggestion for tarter could be ralts i havent seen him used in to many but first choice still beldum its getting better and if ya need any help lemme kno if its not to tough i should be able to help even tho ive been quite busy^^

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Im only choosing one starter as it goes with the storyline. but beldum is a good idea its not commonly used.

On my opinion, it's quite lame, sorry to be rude but, that's just my opinion. If you are able to edit it with simple moves such as Confusion & Metal Claw, it's OK. But if the hero starts with Beldum & only knows "Take Down' which does recoil to itself & doesn't learn a new move until Lv.20, it's gonna be very hard & annoying, having to bring it to a PokeCenter every time.

May I suggest Corphish? It has a Dark-type as a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back