Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games
Notices

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old December 6th, 2011, 05:20 AM
Nightwing87
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Serious

Advertise here
Finally back to working on this now that I'm done with school.
as soon as I reassemble my team members, this project will be up and running again. :]
Old December 21st, 2011, 11:29 PM
xnicnicx

Could you please mention the circumstances of which Teal is the Son of 'Blue' and 'Green' in the original post. I'm also guessing the people who read through the post would be thing "Why did 'Blue' and 'Green' have a baby at the age of 10 and 11.."

also, what do Voice actors actually do?

Dragonite Through the Generations!
Old December 22nd, 2011, 07:56 AM
Pia Carrot
Gen II Hacker | PHO Enthusiast

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by xnicnicx View Post
Could you please mention the circumstances of which Teal is the Son of 'Blue' and 'Green' in the original post. I'm also guessing the people who read through the post would be thing "Why did 'Blue' and 'Green' have a baby at the age of 10 and 11.."

Why not? In this time and age that's rather common and realistic. This is actually not a bad story but could use some touching up on. I doubt the whole Pokémon species would become evil in 15 years (Togepi with a knife and arsenic...Really....not sayign thats gonna be in there but you know what I mean...It doesn't make sense.)

Old February 17th, 2012, 11:55 PM
Nightwing87
Beginning Trainer

TL;DR: Personal IRL issues have put this project on HOLD.
I will make notice when its up again.(1-2 months.) My main team member also went mia, but I should be able to hear from him shortly(hopefully). Also, plan on paying people to make certain things for the project, so there will be TBA more info on that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnicnicx View Post

That part, pertaining to the ages and the Teal = Green + Blue is a key factor in the story. Yes, they were young, and yes Green wasn't there. there's many reasons impacting why it happened, why Green left, and why Blue is so mischievous.

Voice Actors isn't defined 100% yet because its sort of not on the top of the to-do list, if you feel me. If i had to make a guess right now, They'd do the main dialouges for the character they were playing, lets say blue for example. You'd do her talking during the story, main menu if there are any noises, and battle sounds ( since its an interactive battle game, there'd be a lot) and im still deciding if I want them to "Say their moves" like in tales of games, where they say the move they're performing. So, who knows.

Quote:
Why not? In this time and age that's rather common and realistic. This is actually not a bad story but could use some touching up on. I doubt the whole Pokémon species would become evil in 15 years (Togepi with a knife and arsenic...Really....not sayign thats gonna be in there but you know what I mean...It doesn't make sense.)
Thanks! :D
oh, and I dont want to spoil the story but lets just say they don't become evil all by themselves.
Not going to say what influences them, but certain things happen.
Old February 24th, 2012, 08:30 PM
pancakeonmyhead
Kpop Enthusiast

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to pancakeonmyhead
Quote:
Originally Posted by psyxe View Post
blue is a guy...

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Blue_(game)

BLUE

GREEN

----edit---

oh, i see. your going by the manga, not by the games....

dont you think that is just a little confusing, since he is only called "green" in Japans version of the manga?

when they translated to English, they for some reason switched blue and green.... in english green is the girl and blue is the guy :D

http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Green_(Adventures)
The Japanese names are the original names, so I like to go by them. It makes much more sense to me to go by the original, if you know what I mean?

Amanda(Panda). Eighteen-ish. Australia.
Kpop Enthusiast. B2UTY. Awkward.
레그 아만다 제인

Old March 3rd, 2012, 11:04 AM
Colourful
Lolcat-Trainer, srsly

Nature: Mild
Dude please finish this game! A Pokemon with the fighting-system of a Tales of [...] game, would be the most awesomest game ever haha!

No really, this all sounds VERY promising to me =)
Completed Challenges:
in FireRed in FireRed
Old March 3rd, 2012, 08:15 PM
Nightwing87
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colourful View Post
Dude please finish this game! A Pokemon with the fighting-system of a Tales of [...] game, would be the most awesomest game ever haha!

No really, this all sounds VERY promising to me =)
Word. we've been digging in hard. I'll try to have screens soon I promise.
Old March 7th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Xavier_PokeNation
Togepi

Pretty nice game idea
And good job on the team, I need to "hire" some contributors soon. :p

I'll be following this project, best of luck!

Old March 8th, 2012, 04:49 AM
Nightwing87
Beginning Trainer

Here's the page where we'll Upload Screenshots and various other things about our game! More to Come!
http://pokemon-dark-sky.deviantart.com/
Old March 17th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Nightwing87
Beginning Trainer

We are currently still looking for spriters/ one mapper. Would be great if you could help. Contact me Here or through PM's if interested.
Old March 17th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Evilpkmn
Evilmad says Bonjour

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Evilpkmn
This game project look good. the title remind me an old stupid game i created before :
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=196962
I wanted to create games...i failed...whatever...
Old March 17th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Nightwing87
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilpkmn View Post
This game project look good. the title remind me an old stupid game i created before :
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=196962

Haha I actually google'd that and saw it was your game title.
If you want I can change my game name, I didn't notice it until I had already started on this.
Old April 14th, 2012, 01:43 AM
Nightwing87
Beginning Trainer

UPDATE: APRIL 14, 2012.

NOTE: If you are interested in Spriting for us, shoot me an IM or post here. If you had previously talked with me and have regained interest, shoot me an IM or post here. Posted some more info, edited the story to match whats actually written aswell. Anything else, let me know!
Old April 28th, 2012, 04:29 AM
Shaly
#IshallPlayNoMatterWhatYo uSay

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shaly Send a message via Skype™ to Shaly
So how is progress going? Keep it up!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here