The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Old April 12th, 2012 (11:45 PM).
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Completely went under the radar here with the other discussions, but there is a new building that "supposedly" appears through the region.

Caption apparently reads:
Quote:
Caption by golden building says “What do the blue and red objects mean? Looks fun!”
Scan is hard to see which sucks, but you can make out a Gold and Silver logo above the building...just barely. What could this building be?

Did they replace the Musical? Did they update the Musical?

Is there a new Mini Hut to prep us for the Battle Frontier?

I'm thinking they are "Battle Clubs". Yep. Don George's Battle clubs. Maybe as a little tie away filler similar to the battle tents from Emerald. With the Don George fillers being the main go between for the main story in the Anime I wouldn't be surprised if they were added into the new games.

Whatcha think? Could this be a sneak peek to the Frontier or something updated?
Old April 12th, 2012 (11:49 PM).
Forever
let it go

I noticed that too! But then I felt like somewhere it was mentioned then forgot to check back. XD; Hmmm from the design, I'd say it looks like something you'd fine at the Pokeathlon tbh. Can't tell where it's situated but doesn't look like somewhere from Black and White, and from what I've seen from the other two cities it doesn't really... fit in any of those places. Perhaps it's from a brand new location, or somewhere off-region perhaps? :3;
Old April 12th, 2012 (11:56 PM).
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Tbh, It kinda looks like a theater. It could be an updated Musical.

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old April 13th, 2012 (12:04 AM).
awolfsquared
I wish you a Merry Christmas!! (or CHRIStmas)
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
The things on top (I'm assuming the logo) sort of look like Ho-Oh and Lugia. Maybe they're bringing back the Pokeathlon or something with a slightly similar aspect. Though it could be some sort of battle tent or Battle Frontier. I don't think they replace the Musical since there's already one in Nimbasa and that one seems to be the only one though who knows it could another theater.

Merry Christmas everyone!
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old April 13th, 2012 (12:08 AM).
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
The things on top (I'm assuming the logo) sort of look like Ho-Oh and Lugia. Maybe they're bringing back the Pokeathlon or something with a slightly similar aspect. Though it could be some sort of battle tent or Battle Frontier. I don't think they replace the Musical since there's already one in Nimbasa and that one seems to be the only one though who knows.
Well without actually seeing Nimbasa, they could be removed tbh, and we wouldn't know any different. :x Although from the design I don't think this place is in Nimbasa, there could still be something there in that place, like a third sports dome or something, or have multiple Musical Halls if this really is one.
Old April 13th, 2012 (01:19 AM).
Turn-it
Coordinator/Elite Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
If it is an add on to the musical, hopefully they add ribbons too. Kind of want some sort of reward for doing contests....
Old April 13th, 2012 (02:07 AM).
Kaori
tragedy

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kaori
I agree with gunnerpow7 it looks more like a theater than the Pokéathlon to me. If you look closely there are film lines going across the building, and then two big spotlights on the left and right side of it.

smile. paired to vrai & karpman & drew
Old April 13th, 2012 (02:18 AM).
Forever
let it go

Well spotlights can be a good thing, they can be directing people to the Pokeathlon or Musical. :3 Theatre just overall sounds boring. ;x
Old April 13th, 2012 (02:30 AM).
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
I think it has something to do with musicals or contests too. The gold thing right above the door looks kinda like a ribbon to me.
Old April 13th, 2012 (04:07 AM).
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Nature: Quiet
The Dom Battles would be nice. Tournament style gameplay. I hope it is,I've always wanted something like that. Would also be nice for that to be part of the trainer card or main storyline
Old April 13th, 2012 (11:31 AM).
Kaori
tragedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaporeon7 View Post
I think it has something to do with musicals or contests too. The gold thing right above the door looks kinda like a ribbon to me.
I would love for it to be a contest. One, it could slightly lead us to possible RS remakes in the future, and second, I miss contests terribly. Should that building be an advancement for the Musicals, they better make it a whole lot more improved and FUN, for the most part.

Old April 13th, 2012 (11:53 AM).
Hoenn
ロゼリア
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
I noticed that myself, it looks like it's in connection with the Musical... we'll soon find out.

Playtime : 35:03 | Badges : 6 | Pokédex : 69
Old April 13th, 2012 (03:31 PM).
SnowpointQuincy
Seeker of FRIEND CODES

Nature: Lonely
I think the musical idea in BW went nowhere. Game Freak might have updated the musical to be more interactive, fun, rewarding. Plus the movie film visual supports the musical connection.

Or, hear me out on this, Pokemon Shakespeare: You direct a trope of six pokemon in a production of a Shakespeare play and commit it to film. Then, you kidnap your loved ones and force them to watch your pikachu play King Leer.
Old April 13th, 2012 (06:30 PM).
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
So apparently its a Movie Building where you can make movies with your Pokemon. They showed a very short clip with it and I see this replacing Musical. Now I am greatly interested.
Old April 13th, 2012 (06:33 PM).
Forever
let it go

Movies with Pokemon... yeah, sounds/seems more promising than the Musicals, actually. I wonder how much control your character actually gets of it, or that it'll be as bad as Musicals as far as control goes >>
Old April 13th, 2012 (06:35 PM).
Kaori
tragedy

So I was definitely right about the building being a movie type thing.

Spoiler:

This is clearly a green screen room, but what are they filming? I don't know if this will be an improvement from Musicals just yet.

Old April 13th, 2012 (06:37 PM).
Forever
let it go

Kinda makes it seem really realistic, imo. Green screen seems so... boring. Is it a default process you have to go through or can you skip it and just do things on location?! WILL YOU HAVE A CAMERA FOLLOWING YOU? Or I mean, a camera to shoot various things? :3;
Old April 13th, 2012 (06:53 PM).
Kaori
tragedy

Have a clearer image of the movie building.

So now we can make out that the two things on top of the building are what looks like a robotic...Pokémon? And some Kamina looking character. There's definitely a ribbon on the front.

Old April 13th, 2012 (07:01 PM).
Forever
let it go

Left looks kinda like a Kanga/Slowbro combination. Perhaps they film Pokemon hybrids in this movie place...?
Old April 14th, 2012 (08:30 AM).
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Maybe the movie will be something like you and your opponent battle it out to the finish to save the world from chaos, with you being the hero, and then you appear on the red carpet for the movie's premier and then watch the movie.
Idk, but it sounds like I'm going to fall in love with this new building.
I'm guessing the creature on the left of the building is some sort of mecha, and the person to the right is the hero trying to stop it.

Let the little fairy in you fly!
Old April 14th, 2012 (09:04 AM).
KingCyndaquil
Pokemon Master

I'm thinking of the Don George building when i see this

3DS FC: 4184-2489-6268 (Pokemon Y)
Old May 12th, 2012 (04:22 AM).
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellicent♀ View Post
Maybe the movie will be something like you and your opponent battle it out to the finish to save the world from chaos, with you being the hero, and then you appear on the red carpet for the movie's premier and then watch the movie.
Idk, but it sounds like I'm going to fall in love with this new building.
I'm guessing the creature on the left of the building is some sort of mecha, and the person to the right is the hero trying to stop it.
I really wish we found out more about why there's just a mecha tyranitar and not other mecha's in the recent news. :( I like how we get to choose our own scenarios to act out though. Kinda wanna know why Homika's father is in the movies.
Old May 12th, 2012 (01:21 PM).
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
I suspected that building was for the Movies, it just seemed right.
Well I suspect we might get more Mecha's to fight against later... maybe an evil tentacruel!
I
Maybe he wants to be an actor?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links