• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Ice Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
id say go with Beldum if he'll have a different moveet and maybe give the rival a larvitar? or ralts(with Gallade as last evo)? also another suggestion for tarter could be ralts i havent seen him used in to many but first choice still beldum its getting better and if ya need any help lemme kno if its not to tough i should be able to help even tho ive been quite busy^^
Yeah im gonna go with Beldum, im gonna change the moveset and evo levels and stats, to more of a starter Pokemon. And I havn't decided on a rival starter yet but good idea i'll have a think about that. And yeah what can you help with? That is if your not busy :)

On my opinion, it's quite lame, sorry to be rude but, that's just my opinion. If you are able to edit it with simple moves such as Confusion & Metal Claw, it's OK. But if the hero starts with Beldum & only knows "Take Down' which does recoil to itself & doesn't learn a new move until Lv.20, it's gonna be very hard & annoying, having to bring it to a PokeCenter every time.
May I suggest Corphish? It has a Dark-type as a bonus.
Nah thats okay everyone has there opinion and beldum would be a bad starter if I didn't edit him, as i said above i will be editing him. Im also adding new moves so Belbum will have a few new moves. And naa Corphish kinda sucks.. lol he only evolves once and he is more of a common Pokemon.

Ultimo1991

Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
well my best qualties so far as im quite new to hacking honestly would hack to be editing trainer teams, scripting, and a begginer mapper wouldnt ask to be a mapper honestly(i cant insert tiles and such is mainly why, havent learned how to do taht yet) everything else im still reasearching/learning how to do so if you need help with anything else i might be able to jsut look it up and do it^^

Last edited:

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
well my best qualties so far as im quite new to hacking honestly would hack to be editing trainer teams, scripting, and a begginer mapper wouldnt ask to be a mapper honestly(i cant insert tiles and such is mainly why, havent learned how to do taht yet) everything else im still reasearching/learning how to do so if you need help with anything else i might be able to jsut look it up and do it^^

I can edit Trainers too, what can you script? Just basics or any advance scripting?
And yeah bro you should try learn to make and insert title screens lol i still cant find anyone to do it for me :(

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
lol title screen i might be able to do for ya if ya can find me a decent picture ya wanna use^^
Scripting id have to say somewhere between basic and i kno a lil advance not much more then that^^

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Nah thats okay everyone has there opinion and beldum would be a bad starter if I didn't edit him, as i said above i will be editing him. Im also adding new moves so Belbum will have a few new moves. And naa Corphish kinda sucks.. lol he only evolves once and he is more of a common Pokemon.

Oh OK. I'm still looking forward to this hack. Looks very interesting. Good luck.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
lol title screen i might be able to do for ya if ya can find me a decent picture ya wanna use^^
Scripting id have to say somewhere between basic and i kno a lil advance not much more then that^^
lol yep :) yeah okay give me a day or two to find a picture yeah?

Oh OK. I'm still looking forward to this hack. Looks very interesting. Good luck.
Thanks man :)

Thursday Update:
-New Screen, Oaks Lab
Galaxy1-2.png

-Also New Torn World screen in first post.
-Few other little things in first post.
-Feedback? :)​

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
ok sounds great^^

Also is it just me or does it seem that the staircase in the oak's lab pick just cuts off abruptly? otherwise its looks great^^

FranzFM

GIMP Master
Years
Nice screenies, although the tree tile looks different. BTW it would be nice if we can choose 1 from 3 starters as it is traditional. Unova starters would be nice.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
ok sounds great^^

Also is it just me or does it seem that the staircase in the oak's lab pick just cuts off abruptly? otherwise its looks great^^
lol now that i look at it your right i'll fix that up :) Thanks

Nice screenies, although the tree tile looks different. BTW it would be nice if we can choose 1 from 3 starters as it is traditional. Unova starters would be nice.
Oh good, different is what I'm trying to acheive, also there are many different types of trees in the Latrobe region, the tree you see is meant to resemble an Australian gum tree as they are common in Australia they will be common in Latrobe.
And I've already started scripting the starter event so its to late, but all Unova starters are obtainable in the game anyway so it doesnt really matter.

FranzFM

GIMP Master
Years
Nice to hear that unova starters are obtainable. Also, are all legendaries obtainable? If so, extremely hard original puzzles will be nice. Another,can we get shinys here?

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Nice to hear that unova starters are obtainable. Also, are all legendaries obtainable?

They sure are, and each Legendary will have a nice little story event to go with it.
I'm not sure if Mew and Mewtwo will be available though, unless I implement them into the Team Rocket story somehow.

*Oh, Shinys will be available as they are in the original games lol 1 in a million chance, unless I decide to make an event where you can catch a certain shiny Pokemon.

FranzFM

GIMP Master
Years
Ooh! Nice idea! But how? Maybe a special ticket? Or you must pay? Any of them, its great!

Offtopic: sorry for the double post, im using phone

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Ooh! Nice idea! But how? Maybe a special ticket? Or you must pay? Any of them, its great!

Offtopic: sorry for the double post, im using phone

Nah more along the lines of an actual story, for example if you were looking for rayquaza then you would go to it's island and someone would be trying to steal it and you save rayquaza and blah blah blah.. lol u get what I mean?

And that's okay, my galaxy does it too, its crap lol.
**Oh those tiles you sent me are way to small, they have to be the exact size they will be in the game, like those trees u sent are the size of small rocks lol but thanks I appreciate it, I havn't seen a few of those tiles, maybe just send me the links?

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Fakemon?

Hey, are they any Fakemon's in this game?

P.S: I think this is a great hack. I'll surely play it once there's a download link.

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
hes a quick idea for mewtwo that ya could add as an event well for the final battle with the leader of team rocket have him/her have caught mewtwo but cannot control him in battle yet so then you force him to agree to release mewtwo if you beat him in battle and afterwords you do they disband or whatever your plan was and leave then mewtwo goes up to you using his psychic powers to thank you and says that he wants you to proe yoursef hell then heal ya and you have a chance to save and then you have to catch/defeat mewtwo to leave the place. (just a quick idea since i seen mewtwo and team rocket xD! you dont have to add but its an idea i wanted to put out there^^)

FranzFM

GIMP Master
Years
Kebbles, are you going to add Black and White Kyurem like the ones i sent to you? I think that would be a good idea cause other hacks still dont have them.

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
Kebbles, are you going to add Black and White Kyurem like the ones i sent to you? I think that would be a good idea cause other hacks still dont have them.

Isnt that a little to much? after all they wouldnt really be black/white Kyreum with there actual move now would they? but hey thats for Keebles to decide for now id say he should just stick with doing what hes been doing and if he decide to add them later fine by me^^

FranzFM

GIMP Master
Years
Isnt that a little to much? after all they wouldnt really be black/white Kyreum with there actual move now would they? but hey thats for Keebles to decide for now id say he should just stick with doing what hes been doing and if he decide to add them later fine by me^^

I dont think its too much, kebbles is making a hack for everyone, not for himself only so we better give him good ideas for future uses.

BTW, im shocked with the progress. Its way too fast for a one man made hacked. Thumbs up kebbles!

Ultimo1991

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
yea it is going quite fast and looks better then almost every other hack ive played to say the least^^ but he has quite alot of experience so thats always a plus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back