The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 13th, 2012 (06:46 PM).
kebbles
Rom Hacker.

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacker Bisharp View Post
kebbles have permission to use this XDinky tiles from?
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9...uturistico.png
I dont need permission, they were free to use but credit had to be paid, i havnt updated the credits section cause im on my phone.

When the world is in its final moments..
Where will you be?
Old April 13th, 2012 (10:19 PM).
qaz015393
pokemon revenge developer

New screenies look awesome. Although I see a couple of errors in the town world. The others look great.

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
Old April 15th, 2012 (06:39 PM).
kebbles
Rom Hacker.

Im having a hard time picking a starter so im taking suggestions, they have to evolve twice, they cant be any normal starters such as bulbasaur, torchic, piplup so on.. and they can be from any generation. thanks guys, there will be a decent update tomorrow.

Where will you be?
Old April 15th, 2012 (07:29 PM).
qaz015393

How about elekid, magby & beldum.

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

Old April 15th, 2012 (08:20 PM).
kebbles
Rom Hacker.

Im only choosing one starter as it goes with the storyline. but beldum is a good idea its not commonly used. thanks qaz

Where will you be?
Old April 15th, 2012 (08:23 PM).
FranzFM
GIMP Master

Nature: Serious
Nice hack!. This is what im looking for!. I would like to help if you want. I can be a one man research team! (y,know . Searching for tutorials,sprites,DP and BW complete .midis,map tiles,hacking tools etc. I have them all!)
Old April 15th, 2012 (09:52 PM).
qaz015393

Quote:
Originally Posted by kebbles View Post
Im only choosing one starter as it goes with the storyline. but beldum is a good idea its not commonly used. thanks qaz
lol i see u edited the previous comment to what u wanted 2 say *i thought it said 3 starters xD, 2 tired lol*. Well that is 1 reason why i chose it *not to mention it's 1 of my fav pokemon*. I also checked the other hacks I follow, & none of them had him as a starter.

Old April 15th, 2012 (11:17 PM).
kebbles
Rom Hacker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranzFM View Post
Nice hack!. This is what im looking for!. I would like to help if you want. I can be a one man research team! (y,know . Searching for tutorials,sprites,DP and BW complete .midis,map tiles,hacking tools etc. I have them all!)
Thanks sorry theres no downloads yet.
And yeah if u want man, I'm always chasing new tiles and sprites and looking for tiles no one else uses so yeah that would be good if you could find me tiles, ow's but nothing old looking im going for a new style and i need nice looking overworlds, like wesleys overworlds, but I have most of them :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by qaz015393 View Post
lol i see u edited the previous comment to what u wanted 2 say *i thought it said 3 starters xD, 2 tired lol*. Well that is 1 reason why i chose it *not to mention it's 1 of my fav pokemon*. I also checked the other hacks I follow, & none of them had him as a starter.
lol yeahh Yeah well I'm thinking Beldum with new moves and evo levels, or should I stick with elekid and make the games rival have a magby? Ahh its so hard to make simple choices!! lol

Where will you be?
Old April 16th, 2012 (04:13 AM).
Ultimo1991
Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Skype™ to Ultimo1991
id say go with Beldum if he'll have a different moveet and maybe give the rival a larvitar? or ralts(with Gallade as last evo)? also another suggestion for tarter could be ralts i havent seen him used in to many but first choice still beldum its getting better and if ya need any help lemme kno if its not to tough i should be able to help even tho ive been quite busy

Owner and Creator of pokemon Infinity/Starlite/Galaxy
Pokemon Infinity recruiting if ya wish to help plz visit Team Ultimo team thread thx and i appreciate it:D
Old April 16th, 2012 (05:00 AM).
revere
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Im only choosing one starter as it goes with the storyline. but beldum is a good idea its not commonly used.
On my opinion, it's quite lame, sorry to be rude but, that's just my opinion. If you are able to edit it with simple moves such as Confusion & Metal Claw, it's OK. But if the hero starts with Beldum & only knows "Take Down' which does recoil to itself & doesn't learn a new move until Lv.20, it's gonna be very hard & annoying, having to bring it to a PokeCenter every time.

May I suggest Corphish? It has a Dark-type as a bonus.
Old April 16th, 2012 (11:16 PM).
kebbles
Rom Hacker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimo1991 View Post
id say go with Beldum if he'll have a different moveet and maybe give the rival a larvitar? or ralts(with Gallade as last evo)? also another suggestion for tarter could be ralts i havent seen him used in to many but first choice still beldum its getting better and if ya need any help lemme kno if its not to tough i should be able to help even tho ive been quite busy
Yeah im gonna go with Beldum, im gonna change the moveset and evo levels and stats, to more of a starter Pokemon. And I havn't decided on a rival starter yet but good idea i'll have a think about that. And yeah what can you help with? That is if your not busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightShine View Post
On my opinion, it's quite lame, sorry to be rude but, that's just my opinion. If you are able to edit it with simple moves such as Confusion & Metal Claw, it's OK. But if the hero starts with Beldum & only knows "Take Down' which does recoil to itself & doesn't learn a new move until Lv.20, it's gonna be very hard & annoying, having to bring it to a PokeCenter every time.
May I suggest Corphish? It has a Dark-type as a bonus.
Nah thats okay everyone has there opinion and beldum would be a bad starter if I didn't edit him, as i said above i will be editing him. Im also adding new moves so Belbum will have a few new moves. And naa Corphish kinda sucks.. lol he only evolves once and he is more of a common Pokemon.

Where will you be?
Old April 17th, 2012 (01:56 AM). Edited April 17th, 2012 by Ultimo1991.
Ultimo1991

well my best qualties so far as im quite new to hacking honestly would hack to be editing trainer teams, scripting, and a begginer mapper wouldnt ask to be a mapper honestly(i cant insert tiles and such is mainly why, havent learned how to do taht yet) everything else im still reasearching/learning how to do so if you need help with anything else i might be able to jsut look it up and do it

Pokemon Infinity recruiting if ya wish to help plz visit Team Ultimo team thread thx and i appreciate it:D
Old April 17th, 2012 (03:14 AM).
kebbles
Rom Hacker.

Quote:
well my best qualties so far as im quite new to hacking honestly would hack to be editing trainer teams, scripting, and a begginer mapper wouldnt ask to be a mapper honestly(i cant insert tiles and such is mainly why, havent learned how to do taht yet) everything else im still reasearching/learning how to do so if you need help with anything else i might be able to jsut look it up and do it
I can edit Trainers too, what can you script? Just basics or any advance scripting?
And yeah bro you should try learn to make and insert title screens lol i still cant find anyone to do it for me

Where will you be?
Old April 17th, 2012 (05:32 AM).
Ultimo1991

lol title screen i might be able to do for ya if ya can find me a decent picture ya wanna use
Scripting id have to say somewhere between basic and i kno a lil advance not much more then that

Old April 17th, 2012 (05:43 AM).
revere
Community Supporter

Quote:

Nah thats okay everyone has there opinion and beldum would be a bad starter if I didn't edit him, as i said above i will be editing him. Im also adding new moves so Belbum will have a few new moves. And naa Corphish kinda sucks.. lol he only evolves once and he is more of a common Pokemon.
Oh OK. I'm still looking forward to this hack. Looks very interesting. Good luck.
Old April 17th, 2012 (06:25 AM).
kebbles
Rom Hacker.

Quote:
lol title screen i might be able to do for ya if ya can find me a decent picture ya wanna use
Scripting id have to say somewhere between basic and i kno a lil advance not much more then that
lol yep yeah okay give me a day or two to find a picture yeah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightShine View Post
Oh OK. I'm still looking forward to this hack. Looks very interesting. Good luck.
Thanks man

Thursday Update:
-New Screen, Oaks Lab

-Also New Torn World screen in first post.
-Few other little things in first post.
-Feedback?

Where will you be?
Old April 17th, 2012 (06:37 AM).
Ultimo1991

ok sounds great

Also is it just me or does it seem that the staircase in the oak's lab pick just cuts off abruptly? otherwise its looks great

Old April 17th, 2012 (09:04 PM).
FranzFM
GIMP Master

Nice screenies, although the tree tile looks different. BTW it would be nice if we can choose 1 from 3 starters as it is traditional. Unova starters would be nice.
Old April 17th, 2012 (10:39 PM).
kebbles
Rom Hacker.

Quote:
ok sounds great

Also is it just me or does it seem that the staircase in the oak's lab pick just cuts off abruptly? otherwise its looks great
lol now that i look at it your right i'll fix that up Thanks

Quote:
Nice screenies, although the tree tile looks different. BTW it would be nice if we can choose 1 from 3 starters as it is traditional. Unova starters would be nice.
Oh good, different is what I'm trying to acheive, also there are many different types of trees in the Latrobe region, the tree you see is meant to resemble an Australian gum tree as they are common in Australia they will be common in Latrobe.
And I've already started scripting the starter event so its to late, but all Unova starters are obtainable in the game anyway so it doesnt really matter.

Where will you be?
Old April 17th, 2012 (10:56 PM).
FranzFM
GIMP Master

Nice to hear that unova starters are obtainable. Also, are all legendaries obtainable? If so, extremely hard original puzzles will be nice. Another,can we get shinys here?
Old April 17th, 2012 (10:56 PM).
kebbles
Rom Hacker.

Quote:
Nice to hear that unova starters are obtainable. Also, are all legendaries obtainable?
They sure are, and each Legendary will have a nice little story event to go with it.
I'm not sure if Mew and Mewtwo will be available though, unless I implement them into the Team Rocket story somehow.

*Oh, Shinys will be available as they are in the original games lol 1 in a million chance, unless I decide to make an event where you can catch a certain shiny Pokemon.

Where will you be?
Old April 17th, 2012 (11:04 PM).
FranzFM
GIMP Master

Ooh! Nice idea! But how? Maybe a special ticket? Or you must pay? Any of them, its great!

Offtopic: sorry for the double post, im using phone
-Scripting (0%)
-Tileset Inserting (0%)

Credit to me.

Join Now!

Click the Pic, Sign Up, and Play!
Old April 17th, 2012 (11:19 PM).
kebbles
Rom Hacker.

Quote:
Ooh! Nice idea! But how? Maybe a special ticket? Or you must pay? Any of them, its great!

Offtopic: sorry for the double post, im using phone
Nah more along the lines of an actual story, for example if you were looking for rayquaza then you would go to it's island and someone would be trying to steal it and you save rayquaza and blah blah blah.. lol u get what I mean?

And that's okay, my galaxy does it too, its crap lol.
**Oh those tiles you sent me are way to small, they have to be the exact size they will be in the game, like those trees u sent are the size of small rocks lol but thanks I appreciate it, I havn't seen a few of those tiles, maybe just send me the links?

Where will you be?
Old April 17th, 2012 (11:25 PM).
FranzFM
GIMP Master

Oh, is that so? Hopefully, i have the file. wait, ill reupload it.
-Scripting (0%)
-Tileset Inserting (0%)

Credit to me.

Join Now!

Click the Pic, Sign Up, and Play!
Old April 18th, 2012 (01:10 AM).
revere
Community Supporter

Hey, are they any Fakemon's in this game?

P.S: I think this is a great hack. I'll surely play it once there's a download link.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links