• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question - Pokemon Special translations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
Years
I recently have been reading Pokemon Adventures from my library, got up to vol 4, then i realized...Viz Media has currently translated up to only vol 14. They also are currently translating the manga from D/P/PT to Black/White. But right now, even if, they continue translating it from vol 14 on, it would take a long time for them to get it translated and out. I want to read the entire manga, so I'm considering reading the Chuang Yi version of the manga. Only downfall is it is flipped to read left to right, but at least with their translation, their up to current chapters. So, has anyone read the Chuang Yi Pokemon Adventures? Would it be worth just re-reading the manga from the beginning if i switch to the CY version? give your thoughts!
Thankies :3

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 8, 2012
I only read the Chuang Yi version so I can't really comment much on the difference xD I personally prefer Chuang Yi to Viz in general when it comes to manga.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Please don't revive threads this old! I don't have a link for you either though, sorry :/ I tried to look it up but couldn't find anything for that specific translation. You might have to either use another translation or just buy it (not too expensive on their site if you're old enough to have a bit of spending money).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back