The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.


Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #2401    
Old April 24th, 2012, 12:12 PM
Gold011
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
thanks for solving some of my questions, sorry, but, i still got some, well, eevee evolves to espeon/umbreon by leveling up with max happiness at day/night?, or with evolution stones?, where is the move tutor and heart scales?, thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2402    
Old April 24th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Kirby39
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold011 View Post
thanks for solving some of my questions, sorry, but, i still got some, well, eevee evolves to espeon/umbreon by leveling up with max happiness at day/night?, or with evolution stones?, where is the move tutor and heart scales?, thanks
Alright, firstly, Happiness at day/night. Move Tutor is on Soothe Path. Heart Scales are useless in this game. The Move Tutor asks for money.
Reply With Quote
  #2403    
Old April 24th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Gold011
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby39 View Post
Alright, firstly, Happiness at day/night. Move Tutor is on Soothe Path. Heart Scales are useless in this game. The Move Tutor asks for money.
ok, thanks, hmm, i'm, having some problems with riolu, budew and my recently catched eevee, well, mostly, i want to ask for tips for rasing friendship...oh, and what level do lucario learn aura sphere if that move is on this game?
Reply With Quote
  #2404    
Old April 24th, 2012, 02:43 PM
gabi2
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Gender: Male
hi the game is really good but i have two problem first sometime when i encounter a wild pokemon the screen come black and the game freeze an two when i go to get surf there two ranger that blocked the path and i can go any farther thanks for all answer
Reply With Quote
  #2405    
Old April 24th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Damned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold011 View Post
ok, thanks, hmm, i'm, having some problems with riolu, budew and my recently catched eevee, well, mostly, i want to ask for tips for rasing friendship...oh, and what level do lucario learn aura sphere if that move is on this game?
Level your pokemon up, don't let it faint, don't put it in the PC box. Should be enough to get it happy enough to evolve.
__________________
Space for rent.
Reply With Quote
  #2406    
Old April 24th, 2012, 06:21 PM
hapearson
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Gender: Male
do you have to beat the e.m's before you can do all the legendary events?
Reply With Quote
  #2407    
Old April 25th, 2012, 02:09 AM
HyperKiller's Avatar
HyperKiller
What if..?
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
I started playing this game, loving it so far, but the Venipedes back sprite is rather...... smaller than the front sprite... O_O'
__________________
Sometimes, you need to know yourself.

Reply With Quote
  #2408    
Old April 25th, 2012, 08:20 AM
Kirby39
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by hapearson View Post
do you have to beat the e.m's before you can do all the legendary events?
You actually have to beat the League to do all events...A few can be done before, however...
Reply With Quote
  #2409    
Old April 25th, 2012, 08:37 AM
Gold011
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damned View Post
Level your pokemon up, don't let it faint, don't put it in the PC box. Should be enough to get it happy enough to evolve.
okay, but, in this game are items like soothe bell, berries that increases friendship but lowers EV/a certain stat?, and where is the person who checks how much friendly is your pokemon to me?
Reply With Quote
  #2410    
Old April 25th, 2012, 09:28 AM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Version 14 is available.

Quote:
POKéMON Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians
Version 14 fixes...

- Fixed the tile error in Silver Desert.
- Removed the "May on Bike" in the Whirl Islands.
- Removed the wild Roselia in the waters of Oceanshine City and Silver Desert.
- Fixed the glitching-up tiles in Oceania Sea.
- Fixed the merchant guy in Garden Field.
- Fixed the tree's movement permissions in Fruits' Basket.
- The guy who sells all 50 TM's in Fruits' Basket will stay there, even during Giratina's "negative storm" event.
- You will no longer be able to talk to the boat in Sky Path of the Gento Region.
- Fixed the movement permissions in Rentelbud City of the Gento region.
- Fixed the visible borders in Green Leaf's Oceania Sea.
- Fixed the tiles in Dusk Mountain.
- Fixed the tiles in Dusk Mountain's Mineral Cave.
- Fixed the tiles in Garden Field.
- Fixed the tiles in Silver Desert's Mineral Cave.
- Fixed the tiles in Ice's Edge Path.
- Fixed the tiles and movement permissions in Rainbow City.
- Fixed the tiles in Rainleaf Town.
- Fixed the tiles in the Safari Zone.
- Fixed the tiles in Guardia Town.
- Fixed the tiles in Bouquet Field.
- Fixed Snorunt's growth rate.
- Fixed Eevee's evolutions' growth rates.
- Might/Patty's fishing OW sprites are now fixed.
- A super rod is now available in Rainbow City.
I'll answer the new posts later.
Gotta go to sleep.

Enjoy pipz~
__________________
3DS FC: 0061-1111-6462
SV: 1364 | Rock Safari: Dwebble, Corsola and Barbaracle

Last edited by destinedjagold; April 26th, 2012 at 05:15 AM. Reason: added what's new with the new version...
Reply With Quote
  #2411    
Old April 25th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Kirby39
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
Version 14 is available.

I'll answer the new posts later.
Gotta go to sleep.

Enjoy pipz~
:D. YAY! v14!
EDIT: One thing though, the Super Rod guy is...Uhm...invisible...Hehehe...

Last edited by Kirby39; April 25th, 2012 at 10:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2412    
Old April 25th, 2012, 12:29 PM
dragonlolz's Avatar
dragonlolz
Legendary Hunter
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: the netherlands
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
why dont you release a Package of all your RD mods?
that would make downloading a lot easier...
__________________
My team( around 100 hours of gameplay and 15 games to get this team)


this will be the slogan of my new HACK
Reply With Quote
  #2413    
Old April 25th, 2012, 02:29 PM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonlolz View Post
why dont you release a Package of all your RD mods?
that would make downloading a lot easier...
This thread is for Life of Guardians only. =/
Also, it's just a simple click and wait process to download the three patches of the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby39 View Post
:D. YAY! v14!
EDIT: One thing though, the Super Rod guy is...Uhm...invisible...Hehehe...
He's not invisible in my game.
Maybe an error or a glitch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold011 View Post
and where is the person who checks how much friendly is your pokemon to me?
Highpoint Town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperKiller View Post
I started playing this game, loving it so far, but the Venipedes back sprite is rather...... smaller than the front sprite... O_O'
I know.
It's the only available Venipede backsprite, so I can't do anything about it. =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by hapearson View Post
do you have to beat the e.m's before you can do all the legendary events?
Yes, except for Suvir(good side) / Dohydra(bad side) / Sprizzle(normal side)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold011 View Post
ok, thanks, hmm, i'm, having some problems with riolu, budew and my recently catched eevee, well, mostly, i want to ask for tips for rasing friendship...oh, and what level do lucario learn aura sphere if that move is on this game?
Aura Sphere is in the game.
About lvl 30-ish, maybe 34+, I think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakireid View Post
Love the rom its so cool thank you
Thankies~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monolito View Post
Destine and all the other guys who don't have ROM problems - could you point me to the ROM you're using now? Mugs ain't supported anymore...
Giving links towards ROMs is against PC's global rules.
I'm afraid you'll have to search one yourself.
__________________
3DS FC: 0061-1111-6462
SV: 1364 | Rock Safari: Dwebble, Corsola and Barbaracle
Reply With Quote
  #2414    
Old April 25th, 2012, 10:24 PM
HyperKiller's Avatar
HyperKiller
What if..?
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
im abit dissapointed about Zorua... i have been searching it for hours and its ability was Inner Focus.. i guess you cant add new moves? i was really wanting to try out Illusion...

Other than that, in Silver Town, in the bottom right house a lady says that people are saying they saw a pokemon flying high above HOENN, maybe you should rescript that
__________________
Sometimes, you need to know yourself.


Last edited by HyperKiller; April 25th, 2012 at 10:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2415    
Old April 26th, 2012, 01:21 AM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Hey DjG whats new in v.14?
Reply With Quote
  #2416    
Old April 26th, 2012, 05:18 AM
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperKiller View Post
im abit dissapointed about Zorua... i have been searching it for hours and its ability was Inner Focus.. i guess you cant add new moves? i was really wanting to try out Illusion...
I can add new moves, but I can't add new effects, and I can't add a new ability, and a new ability's effect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperKiller View Post
Other than that, in Silver Town, in the bottom right house a lady says that people are saying they saw a pokemon flying high above HOENN, maybe you should rescript that
Thank you. I'll fix that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Hey DjG whats new in v.14?
Oh yeah...
Thanks.
I edited my previous two posts.
__________________
3DS FC: 0061-1111-6462
SV: 1364 | Rock Safari: Dwebble, Corsola and Barbaracle
Reply With Quote
  #2417    
Old April 26th, 2012, 05:22 AM
Kirby39
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post


This thread is for Life of Guardians only. =/
Also, it's just a simple click and wait process to download the three patches of the game.



He's not invisible in my game.
Maybe an error or a glitch?

Hm...To test this, I got another Ruby Rom, applied the new patch to it and used Walk-Through-Walls to get to Rainbow City quickly, and the person was also invisible.
Anybody else have a missing Super-Rod Person?
Reply With Quote
  #2418    
Old April 26th, 2012, 08:37 AM
Monolito
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Male
Dang! I've downloaded a new, clean MUGSless ROM and after the fight with Giratina, Vessel and ZAH, after the credits I get kicked out of the game :/ I'm using vBag emulator. What should I do to be able to play the game normally?
I'm really angry right now because I can't play I've been using the MUGS intro ROM until LOG v.13. Do I have to start a new game in order to be able to play v.14 correctly? It's like 115h waste of time...

Last edited by Monolito; April 26th, 2012 at 08:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2419    
Old April 26th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Kirby39
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monolito View Post
Dang! I've downloaded a new, clean MUGSless ROM and after the fight with Giratina, Vessel and ZAH, after the credits I get kicked out of the game :/ I'm using vBag emulator. What should I do to be able to play the game normally?
I'm really angry right now because I can't play I've been using the MUGS intro ROM until LOG v.13. Do I have to start a new game in order to be able to play v.14 correctly? It's like 115h waste of time...

No, you don't need to start a new game.
You can use the same rom for all of the new patches. They're just little additions and bug-fixes.
...Kicked?

Reply With Quote
  #2420    
Old April 26th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Monolito
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby39 View Post

No, you don't need to start a new game.
You can use the same rom for all of the new patches. They're just little additions and bug-fixes.
...Kicked?

After credits and the black screen with THE END sign the game goes back to loading the ROM with the Analyzing etc. lines and after a short while crashes to the ROM list in my cellphone. I'm using a Nokia N95 to play. I would try to pass this problem by loading saves from my cellphone in vBag on my laptop by I got no idea how to convert cellphone saves to a format readable by the emulator on my laptop.
Reply With Quote
  #2421    
Old April 26th, 2012, 11:31 AM
lynndaquil's Avatar
lynndaquil
Octopus in training
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pennsylvania
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
I got to the part where the story branches, and went to go do the bad end on breeze island. whenever i talk to the green haired person, it goes to my pokemon party that is used in pokemon contests and whatnot. if i select anything, it freezes.
i read about someone else experiencing this before, but i don't know how to fix or get past this myself. does anyone know how to fix this? i really want to play some more, but im a bit stuck. D:
Reply With Quote
  #2422    
Old April 26th, 2012, 11:41 AM
Kirby39
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynndaquil View Post
I got to the part where the story branches, and went to go do the bad end on breeze island. whenever i talk to the green haired person, it goes to my pokemon party that is used in pokemon contests and whatnot. if i select anything, it freezes.
i read about someone else experiencing this before, but i don't know how to fix or get past this myself. does anyone know how to fix this? i really want to play some more, but im a bit stuck. D:

Hm. This is because you weren't supposed to be able to talk to the Team Earth Member there. A script should activate before you can reach him. Have you done the Dark Organization Event? I remember someone had that problem and doing the event fixed it.
Reply With Quote
  #2423    
Old April 26th, 2012, 11:52 AM
lynndaquil's Avatar
lynndaquil
Octopus in training
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pennsylvania
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Ah, I don't think I did. I went straight there after getting all of the badges/symbols back. I'll go do that then and come back. thanks so much :D
Reply With Quote
  #2424    
Old April 27th, 2012, 01:59 AM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Yeah you should do the Dark Org's PLANE mission first and then go to breeze island
Reply With Quote
  #2425    
Old April 27th, 2012, 05:44 AM
Monolito
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Male
Which emulator do you guys use to play LOG? I'm using vBag mobile and it seems it doesn't support saving via the ROM save option :/
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 08:42 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.