Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 27th, 2012, 08:27 AM
Projectwolfie
I play for keeps!

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monolito View Post
Which emulator do you guys use to play LOG? I'm using vBag mobile and it seems it doesn't support saving via the ROM save option :/
I use mostly VBA-M and Gameboid, it works perfect on both.
Old April 27th, 2012, 10:16 AM
Gold011

hey guys, i jsut reached rainbow city, and defeated team earth (i think that was the name), and now i just have to battle the e.m (elemental master) with zapdos wich is lvl 50, then, how do i beat it?, i have a recently lvl 36 charizard, lvl 34 lucario, lvl 28 luxio, lvl 25-30 sneasel, lvl 21 zorua and level 20 roselia, it's necessary to beat that zapdos or do i just have to lose that fight?, if i MUST beat that zapdos wich on my first attempt i got beaten, then how i can do it?
P.S: the truth is that when i was about to get beaten i just turn off the game then turned it on from where i last saved...
Old April 27th, 2012, 10:25 AM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold011 View Post
hey guys, i jsut reached rainbow city, and defeated team earth (i think that was the name), and now i just have to battle the e.m (elemental master) with zapdos wich is lvl 50, then, how do i beat it?, i have a recently lvl 36 charizard, lvl 34 lucario, lvl 28 luxio, lvl 25-30 sneasel, lvl 21 zorua and level 20 roselia, it's necessary to beat that zapdos or do i just have to lose that fight?, if i MUST beat that zapdos wich on my first attempt i got beaten, then how i can do it?
P.S: the truth is that when i was about to get beaten i just turn off the game then turned it on from where i last saved...
Battling Rhea with Zapdos is optional.
You can battle her or not, it's up to you.
If you lose, then you can just simply battle her again inside the gym.
Old April 27th, 2012, 11:35 AM
Gold011

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post

Battling Rhea with Zapdos is optional.
You can battle her or not, it's up to you.
If you lose, then you can just simply battle her again inside the gym.
ok, thanks, but, you don't think that was some kind of...crazy and insane?, i mean, a optional fight with a level 50 legendary pokemon while your pokemon ar like 30-40, sorry, just had to say that....but, do you know any tips for training my pokemon and friendship rasing?
Old April 27th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Hacker Bisharp
Bug reporter

Nature: Gentle
I can not go in the region Gento
how do I go? Where is the symbol of the region hevah?
Hacks I support:

And i'm a good bug reporter. Contact me if you want :D

Old April 27th, 2012, 09:59 PM
khyle123
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Bold
This game is amazing! So well put together I really enjoyed playing it! Good job DJG!
Old April 28th, 2012, 12:22 AM
Monolito
Beginning Trainer

I'll describe my problem again, hoping someone will help:
when I battle Giratina, the Vessel and Zah I see the credits rolling. Before the credits it says "saving, don't turn off the power". The credits end with a white THE END sign. The game then goes to the loading screen (the one that says "Analyzing...Unpacking" and then it just crashes to the ROM list in my Nokia N95. I'm using vBag v.1.2.0. I wanted to somehow try to use vBag saves in my Viasual Boy Advance on my laptop but I don't know how to do it... Could someone plz help? Should I just start the game all over, using a Ruby v.1.0 ROM?

Destine, could you help me?
Old April 28th, 2012, 12:47 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by miksy91 View Post
But as Ruby 1.0 is the original release, a smart hacker knows to create the patch file over a rom of that kind so that's why it often works.
I believe in DJG's smartness =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damned View Post
Also, Snorunt's evolutions have different Growth Rates than Snorunt. It makes them decrease in level upon evolution.
It has already been reported.

Quote:
ok, thanks, hmm, i'm, having some problems with riolu, budew and my recently catched eevee, well, mostly, i want to ask for tips for rasing friendship...oh, and what level do lucario learn aura sphere if that move is on this game?
I believe it's level 37.

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post

Enjoy pipz~
All 50 TMs?! Wow, awesome :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperKiller View Post
im abit dissapointed about Zorua... i have been searching it for hours and its ability was Inner Focus.. i guess you cant add new moves? i was really wanting to try out Illusion...
3rd gen game is 3rd game.

Quote:
ok, thanks, but, you don't think that was some kind of...crazy and insane?, i mean, a optional fight with a level 50 legendary pokemon while your pokemon ar like 30-40, sorry, just had to say that....but, do you know any tips for training my pokemon and friendship rasing?
Zappy can still be beaten even by using 30-40 levels
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old April 28th, 2012, 01:27 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
I beated it with my lV 29 Graveler....
Old April 28th, 2012, 05:05 AM
manutdrule
Not your cup of tea.

very sorry lol

some may remember that i did the legendary pkmn guide for ruby destiny reign of legends. been a while and came back...to see more gr8 hacks by djg!

Just a question: why do i keep getting a input checksum invalid when trying to patch using ups patcher? issit cos the ruby rom i use is not valid? alr tried a couple of other roms and still doesnt work...
im using android vgba btw

EDIT: Nvm gotten it to work on gameboid THANK YOU!

Last edited by manutdrule; April 28th, 2012 at 07:15 PM.
Old April 28th, 2012, 05:34 AM
Gold011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

hmm yeah, since now with sheer luck i defeated it...hey guys, i don't know if some of you know this, but, yesterday i discovered a way to make money and rare candies in a legal way and easy, that means, in game without cheats...well, if you guys can say that i can pass or use a save from gpsp for psp into the gba pc emulator, i will try to do a video about it, since, you guys who started or are at a certain point are like..."man, this is good but, i can't buy that much items" or "why i have so low money?", i'll give a solution about these...the maze-like game at sparkle path...well, if i can, as i said, make a video with the following steps to have as much money and levels you want, but specially money for the ones who are havin problems with it...
Old April 28th, 2012, 08:21 AM
Hacker Bisharp
Bug reporter

Hacks I support:

Old April 28th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Kirby39

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacker Bisharp View Post
You get the Hevah Symbol by beating the Hevah League and talking to the person in red clothes with blond hair in the building. You simply take it to the man on Rainbow Path.
Old April 28th, 2012, 11:46 AM
Hacker Bisharp
Bug reporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby39 View Post
You get the Hevah Symbol by beating the Hevah League and talking to the person in red clothes with blond hair in the building. You simply take it to the man on Rainbow Path.
Thanks Kirby is very beautiful region, but Gentoo is very bare ...
How many cities are there in Gento can be visited?
Hacks I support:

Old April 28th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Monolito
Beginning Trainer

I've finally solved my problem! I had to copy vBag saves into the same folder with my VisualBoyAdvance on my laptop. I've loaded the ROM save, finished the Dragon Castle event, saved again and copied the save back to my Nokia N95. I've also found out that the ????? instead of items in marts is vBag's fault! In my laptop VBA vendors got normal items and none of them has ????? in their list. I think all the people who have this glitch in vBag have to change their emulator to be able to buy from shop vendors and the evo stone seller. I don't care anymore because I bought a few stones while playing on my laptop. Anyways, problem solved and I'm happy
Old April 28th, 2012, 01:14 PM
Kirby39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacker Bisharp View Post
Thanks Kirby is very beautiful region, but Gentoo is very bare ...
How many cities are there in Gento can be visited?

At the moment? Four.
Snowsoft City, Rentelbud City, Ultima City and Sun Ford Town.
They're added sometimes. Jagold doesn't know for certain how many he will add. The ones visible on the map probably will end up being accessible.

Old April 28th, 2012, 10:58 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
hmm yeah, since now with sheer luck i defeated it...hey guys, i don't know if some of you know this, but, yesterday i discovered a way to make money and rare candies in a legal way and easy, that means, in game without cheats...well, if you guys can say that i can pass or use a save from gpsp for psp into the gba pc emulator, i will try to do a video about it, since, you guys who started or are at a certain point are like..."man, this is good but, i can't buy that much items" or "why i have so low money?", i'll give a solution about these...the maze-like game at sparkle path...well, if i can, as i said, make a video with the following steps to have as much money and levels you want, but specially money for the ones who are havin problems with it...
It's more like this :D :
You beat your old friend in chips game, earn some money for selling the prizes and then you use them to have infinite amount of Rare Candies :D
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old April 29th, 2012, 12:59 AM
Monolito
Beginning Trainer

How can I get pokemon such as the remaining elemental monkeys(Pansear and the other 2) or the starters (Bulbasaur and Squirtle)? Can I catch all of the pokemon in this single hack? What about the legendaries?
Old April 29th, 2012, 01:33 AM
Samboanoritzon
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant
Looks incredible, definitely gunna try this out.
Old April 29th, 2012, 03:02 AM
Eriah
A lost past, hidden in shadow.

Nature: Serious
Quote:

I actually beat Zapdos in my 20s, if I remember right. It was actually a VERY close call. My Vulpix finished him off. Since he had Double Team spammed and my hp was low, if my finishing attack missed, I'd lose. So the final turn decided the battle.

I recorded all my gym battles except the eighth, since I haven't had the time to get to her or even beat the Vessel in the first place...
The Legacy of Sylver
~- ξriah §ylverstone -~
Old April 29th, 2012, 06:13 AM
Gold011

Quote:

It's more like this :D :
You beat your old friend in chips game, earn some money for selling the prizes and then you use them to have infinite amount of Rare Candies :D
yes, first of all, if you want money, you must earn the item box wich says congratulations, you get thunderstone and a nugget, try to memorize the way you got to it, and repeat the process, then, try to get to the box that says aw...better lcuk next time, but, the one that gives rare candy, memorize the way you took and repeat the process, there you go, you will have lots of moneys and levels, but be sure to sell the thunderstones and nuggets and use the rare candies duh...XD or at least that's how i did it....and then wanted to share this discovering with you guys : D
Old April 29th, 2012, 06:50 AM
Kirby39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monolito View Post
How can I get pokemon such as the remaining elemental monkeys(Pansear and the other 2) or the starters (Bulbasaur and Squirtle)? Can I catch all of the pokemon in this single hack? What about the legendaries?

Alrighty.
First off, no. Some of them are based on choices.

Charmander can be found in certain Mineral Caves and outside of Krystal Mountain.
Squirtle can be found to the right of Rintah Town in the grass.
Bulbasaur can be found to the LEFT of Rintah Town.
You can get one Elemental Monkey by doing a Quest for some woman in the house furthest north in Guardia Town. The one next to the entrance to Green Leaf.
I don't actually think you can find them all. You have to choose between some sometimes.

Legendaries...

Spoiler:

Suvir-Play Good Mode
Dohydra-Play Bad Mode
Sprizzle-Play Normal Mode.
For the rest, you have to beat the League.
Giratina/Shaymin-Go to Lost Shadow Valley. The one you get is based on your storyline. If you were Good/Bad, you get Giratina. If you were Good/Bad, but touched all the sprouts/Click the green tile, you get Shaymin.
In Normal Mode, you can pick.
You have to do these ones in order.
Breatherna/Deazone-Speak to April on Breeze Island.
Devihel-Go to Twilight Path, and enter the mine.
Angeallen-Krystal Mountain.
Rayquaza-Return to Mt. Leon.
Chaomega-You get given him after bringing all of the Dragon Gods to him in the Tower of Fate.
----The following ones you can do in any order----
Dradiaccio-Do the Behind The Ice Quest.
Gabrielleon-Talk to Gabrielleon in Oceanshine City, then go to Dusk Path and climb the waterfall. After this you have to search for him around Hevah.
After you've seen him in all the places, he will return to Dusk Mountain.
Wujifin-Go to the Team Earth Base on Breeze Island and keep going until you reach the submarine dock (The small section with water in it.) Walk onto the yellow square thing.
Ho-Oh- Go to Green Leaf, enter the cave, you'll eventually end up in the place where Ho-Oh is (Ilex Forest, keep going through the forest until you get to the mountain).
Mew- Enter the Dusk Mountain where Gabrielleon is, keep going until you reach the misty room, then turn left. Follow the paths and you'll end up on Destiny Island, where Mew is. Feed it an Oran, Sitrus and Pecha berry and it will challenge you.
Yiyan-Go through Twilight Path's Mineral Cave. Once you exit, smash the rock to your left. Follow through with the events.
Felinar-Talk to Ranger Leana. Go into Vextra Forest and find the Swamp area.

You can buy Shiny Gems at The Tower of Fate. They transform Shaymin, Giratina and Felinar into their alternat forms. It also changes them back.

Last edited by Kirby39; May 3rd, 2012 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Adding extra info, & AN EXTRA LEGENDARY.
Old April 29th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Hacker Bisharp
Bug reporter

jagold in the next version (which I hope you release soon) fix this error:
http://www.cantilux.net/files7/1861611725.png
Hacks I support:

Last edited by Hacker Bisharp; April 29th, 2012 at 10:23 AM. Reason: fixed sceen
Old April 29th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Willer
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Bold
Ooh looks interesting ive been looking for a good Hack to Nuzlocke. Is it difficult? How many 4th and 5th gen pokemon?

Platinum FC: (4296-8908-0417)

Diamon FC: (1074-7205-1069)
Old April 29th, 2012, 12:02 PM
Kirby39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willer View Post
Ooh looks interesting ive been looking for a good Hack to Nuzlocke. Is it difficult? How many 4th and 5th gen pokemon?

...It's harder than the original Ruby. You get less money and things are more expensive, although there's a chip game near Guardia Town that gives you Pearls, Big Pearls and Nuggets as rewards. It doesn't cost anything to play the Chip Game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZeaF6ikGvw

That's the Hevah Pokedex. Although Ditto is replaced by Tropius in the newer editions.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here