The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > Events & Groups

Notices

Events & Groups Want to join or set up a tournament? You're in the right place! Here you can find competitions and events as well as clans and other groups.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed. Posts in this forum do not add to your total post count. Four-word rule and character-limit do not apply here.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 18th, 2012, 08:14 AM
Yoshikkko

Nature: Adamant
wins @ another clan don't count lol. yes lost to ozzy [+5]
Old March 19th, 2012, 09:02 AM
XEL
Lorem Ipsum

EXP updated.

Also, Ozzy, did you get 3 clan wins, 2, or 1? For now I'll just put it in as one until some further clarification haha
Old March 29th, 2012, 08:01 AM
Yoshikkko

Nature: Adamant
won one battle from aenar +10
Old April 8th, 2012, 01:45 AM
oocyst
Bara baby
Community Supporter Tier 3

Nature: Bold
Yes, lost once to yoshi :(
Old April 22nd, 2012, 09:11 PM
Orod
Beginning Trainer

i would love to join the warien clan can i please im new and want to be a part of it
Old April 23rd, 2012, 12:30 PM
XEL
Lorem Ipsum

So Walrein is currently in a weird state concerning leadership.. I gave the position back to Anti as I could no longer keep up with whatever I do online and schoolwork together (hence my drop in activity). But.. seeing as I can still manage the first post, I guess I'll update Red's exp real quick. and Add Orod to the clan. If and when you read this Anti, feel free to do whatever you please regarding what I've just done lol

EDIT: Wait, nope. Can't add you yet Orod. You haven't given me any of the info we require in the first post
Old May 3rd, 2012, 08:00 PM
Barboach3
BARBOACHS R EPIC!!!

Nature: Naive

Sprite: it is the baseball guy, but for whatever reason (it said I haven't made 15 posts yet) it won't let me post it
PC Username: Barboach3
PO Username: Barboach3

I no longer wish to join

Last edited by Barboach3; May 5th, 2012 at 02:22 PM. Reason: I no longer want to join

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links