• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon SCANDAL --LIVE TOUR--

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
Nice work man! Keep it up!

Thanks! Thanks! ^^

MINI-UPDATE:

~Rina's (equipped w/ Knight Suit) Battle Sprite:
02-KNIGHTSUIT-RINA_2.png

Sprite is subject to change..

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
Are you using tiles, minis and sprites,
do not forget me in my credits,
I liked the style of play, especially the last update of the band
genius.

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
Are you using tiles, minis and sprites,
do not forget me in my credits,
I liked the style of play, especially the last update of the band
genius.
Of all the people.. I forgot to put you in the Credits Section.. -__-
Sorry about that WesleyFG! It's fixed now. Thanks for telling me. ^^

Wow! Thanks! Thanks!
For a thread that almost receives no attention.. I'm honored to have one of my ROMHacking idols(WesleyFG, DestinedJagold) to leave a feedback.

I'll try to keep on improving.. ^^

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
THREAD BUMP:

MINI-UPDATE:

~ Currently mapping ROUTE 2, in need of Trainer names, and their Pokemon. If you'd like to be in-game please say so. ^^

SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZ4.png
SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZ6.png
SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZ5.png

That'd be all for now.

~Leach//.

Last edited:

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
I haven't looked at this hack in a while, but I'd like to reiterate that as a team member of yours I'm ready to help at any time, provided I know how.

I see you're using some free shared hosting for a website to showcase your hacks. If you'd like I'd be willing to host it on a server I run, just message me. (I can set up an FTP account for you to use if you want, or I could just manage it myself :P) It's exclusive hosting that I wouldn't mind footing the bill for, since I'm a part of this ^^;. Yes, this is what I've been doing in all the time I haven't been ROM hacking - managing a web server for a Pokémon forum -_-

leachim, regarding your request for trainer names in the hack, I'd like to be a trainer, but not on Route 2. Could you possibly input me as one of the later gym leaders, or better yet an Elite Four member? I'd like to be the one to create my trainer data in Advance Trainer, too. :)

Last edited:

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
I haven't looked at this hack in a while, but I'd like to reiterate that as a team member of yours I'm ready to help at any time, provided I know how.

I see you're using some free shared hosting for a website to showcase your hacks. If you'd like I'd be willing to host it on a server I run, just message me. (I can set up an FTP account for you to use if you want, or I could just manage it myself :P) It's exclusive hosting that I wouldn't mind footing the bill for, since I'm a part of this ^^;. Yes, this is what I've been doing in all the time I haven't been ROM hacking - managing a web server for a Pokémon forum -_-

leachim, regarding your request for trainer names in the hack, I'd like to be a trainer, but not on Route 2. Could you possibly input me as one of the later gym leaders, or better yet an Elite Four member? I'd like to be the one to create my trainer data in Advance Trainer, too. :)
Haha! Yeah.. and it got taken down, mainly because my account was just a trial account.

Hmmm.. I don't really need one as of now, due to the fact that progress is really slow since I'm the one doing majority of the things(Not complaining.. xD). And I have to make some decent progress first, before thinking about those things.. but I appreciate the offer. I'll be sure to get in touch with you once I think we're ready to do that.

Umm, this won't be a typical Pokemon Game with 8 Gyms, and The League. I can't really explain it as of now('Cause I myself don't know how's it going to be really). Also, I've already figured out Trainer Names, and their pokemon so I'll be setting that aside now..

Anyway, UPDATES: (Errrm.. More like "SCREENIES!!..")

~ Some Route 2 Image
SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZ7-1.png

~ Leviathan Lake
SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZ9.png

~ Aurora Park
SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZ8.png

~Random Scripting Screenshot
SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZB.png

Current Status: Scripting NPC's and Events.

That would be all for now.. Thanks! ^^

~Leach//.

*DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED FROM FIRST POST.*

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
MINI-UPDATE:

~NINJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAs!
Or not..

SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZE.png

UPDATE:
(Thanks for combining my posts! ^^)

~STEEL-EDGE & FLAMBERGE CUSTOM KNIGHT SUITS.
SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZF.png

SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZG.png

---

*EDIT: MINI-UPDATE:

03-KNIGHTSUIT-MAMI_2.png

Opinions?..

Armaments: Scythe & Shield (I know.. weird, right?.. xD)
Knight Suit Name: No Name Yet
User: Mami

More Pictures of STEEL-EDGE & FLAMBERGE:
Spoiler:

~Leach//.

Last edited:

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
A THREAD-BUMPING-ANNOUNCEMENT:

Everyone, I'm looking for a good "remixer" (*if such a word exists.)
'Cause I'm planning that for every performance, we'll only use a single .lch file/audio file (*which contains all the songs in that particular performance.), so that it wouldn't be such a bother to the players.
(*if crowd noises can be inserted, that would be good too. ^^)
You will be welcomed to the team, included in the game credits, and will have a chance to be in the game with the name of your choice.
(*desired output: .mp3's)

Lastly, I'm planning a re-release of DEMO 2, after maybe a few months..(*yep, i'll not be hacking for a while since school has started here already.) Entitled: "Pokemon Scandal --Live Tour-- Demo 2 Remaster.", which I plan to include heavy graphical enhancements, and, as I mentioned earlier.. The remixed tracks.

---

Oh, and ideas are also accepted. In order to improve this game, I need your feedback.
I want everyone to be interested in the game even if they don't know Scandal at all.
And for that, I need to know what interests you people.

That's all. Thanks!
~Leach//.

*MAIN POST UPDATED.

Last edited:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Wow I really love the sprites & ow in this hack. Great job. It makes me really want this hack out now try this out. The story is great. Keep it up

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
Wow I really love the sprites & ow in this hack. Great job. It makes me really want this hack out now try this out. The story is great. Keep it up
Thank you very much, but I won't take credit for majority of the OW's and Tiles as they were made by WesleyFG.

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
lol sounds like a combination of code geass,vocaloid, and a twist of creativity! when the full release is up, i will play it and write a review!

looking foward to release, keep it up!

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
lol sounds like a combination of code geass,vocaloid, and a twist of creativity! when the full release is up, i will play it and write a review!

looking foward to release, keep it up!
Yep, and there are many other people, events, places, weapons, items etc. in this hack that'll have resemblance to many other things related to anime and the likes.

Hmmm.. "Full Release.." I don't really know when I'll finish this, so you might want to stick with the DEMO 2 for the time being. :P

Thank you very much! ^^

Anyway, here's an update of some sort:

SHScandalHeavenScandalHackZT.png

I'm currently trying to figure out how to insert NPC(*and/or Player) Mugshots for the in-game events.
(*Oh, and that player mugshot that I used for testing was taken from Pokemon HeartGold/Soul Silver.)

Problem/s:
- I can't get rid of the mugshot's borders.

Last edited:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
wow looking great. I got a chance yesterday to play demo 2 & i'm impressed. Can't wait for another demo & hope it includes some more story that involves using the new power & hope to see more different powers that are catchable ^_^

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2015
Why, why, why, why is demo 2 so short??? I still wanted to know SO much like does canta evolve, did I really kill that dude and Why is Steeledge so strong? The game is amazing... It looks good and its fun to play. Well done.

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
wow looking great. I got a chance yesterday to play demo 2 & i'm impressed. Can't wait for another demo & hope it includes some more story that involves using the new power & hope to see more different powers that are catchable ^_^
Hahaha! Thank you, and yes.. You'll see more of those in the future. ^^

Why, why, why, why is demo 2 so short??? I still wanted to know SO much like does canta evolve, did I really kill that dude and Why is Steeledge so strong? The game is amazing... It looks good and its fun to play. Well done.
Sorry 'bout that. :P
It's hard doing all of these alone.. But I'll try to make the next release longer. ^^

Umm, some sort of "design team" is working on Canta's evolution currently..

You'll find out soon 'bout the death of that dude. xD xD

Oh yes, all the KNIGHT SUITS in the game have 100-straight stats. I got lazy(*1st reason), and I really don't know what values to put in(*2nd reason)..
So yeah. If anyone can help me with each KNIGHT SUIT's stats, that'd be great. ^^

Thank you very much!

leachim_paloyz15

~ セールマイケル
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2016
Im having the same problm with removing the border from the mugshots. If i ever figure it out ill let you know :)
Waaa! I saw it!
Your N sprite looks cool. ^^

Thanks! That'd really help a lot.

Oh, and the cry!! That's another thing.. =_=

Good luck on both our projects!

Back