• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Spoiler]Pokemon in BW2 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
On the topic of sewer Pokemon, I think Gulpin and Swalot would be found there too, given their poisonous tendencies to dissolve metals with their stomach acids.

blue

gucci
Years
I'd also like to see Lunatone & Solrock appear somewhere in-game, it would be interesting and I'd definitely have one of them in my team. They would be an cool duo to include in B2W2.

Flygon-Gal

Fly Away!
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2012
Hey, now. Don't forget about the Raticate, Koffing, and Weezing. At night the alleys could be filled with Gastly and stray Poochyena with other assorted dark and ghost types..

Hopefully - I love darks and ghosts (and dragons)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
On the topic of Pokémon found in the sewers, I'm sort of expecting Shuckle to make an appearance. I don't know why. Anyway, someone mentioned Wingull and Taillow, those two would be awesome early on, and it'd be hard to pick between them once again, haha. Hope they both appear, I think only Wingull is confirmed.

Shuckle... does not seem like a sewer Pokemon--actually, I'd say if it's in the games, it would be found near Crustle tbh, or maybe just lying around on the beach at Undella!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022

Shuckle... does not seem like a sewer Pokemon--actually, I'd say if it's in the games, it would be found near Crustle tbh, or maybe just lying around on the beach at Undella!

That'd be so cute! Maybe they could be like a daily/weekly Pokemon like Dirfloon was in Gen 4. Wouldn't make the most exciting, but it'd still be adorable to see one on the beach every day/week.

I personally don't see us getting too many Ghost type Pokemon being put into the Unova region. Ghost types are representative to the spirits that rest in the area they live in, and usually seem right at home wherever they are placed. To move them would be as if their last home went through an exorcism and now they just wandered to the Unova region. It'd be cool to have some more, but I don't see it happening too much.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
It could also be like a varied Pokemon, each week stuff like Shellder and Mantine, normally exclusive to that area shows up on the beach, kinda like the "swarms", but this being a one-time only thing and it's randomly generated for each game.

Cid

Years
Right, the weekly Pokémon! I would love to see a return of this for version exclusives like you mentioned. Or maybe make the selection of Pokémon really special, not necessarily version exclusive, ones that are usually hard to obtain like Munchlax or Feebas but they would still have a low chance of appearing among the others that can appear.

I don't know why I thought it either. I can't remember any slug-like Pokémon that could lurk around sewers.

What I'm reminded of for beach Pokémon though, would be Starmie! That critter has the Camouflage move which can be used like a sort of Kecleon mechanic, which I would like to see a return in Gen V. And honestly, I always thought Stunfisk appeared in beaches instead of marshes like in B/W, haha.

blue

gucci
Years
Are we getting more gameplay/information on Smash tonight? I haven't really been watching them lately but I hope we do, I want to find out more of the Pokémon that are in the Pokédex considering so far they're all great.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I haven't seen much in the new Pokedex to excite me, tbh. Right now, just Jolteon, Metagross, and Weezing. I'd welcome Starmie as a beach-area Pokemon, but I doubt I'd use it in-game since Samurott is already my designated starter.

I've seen several in the new Pokedex that I'd rather not see, however.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
Hopefully - I love darks and ghosts (and dragons)

Me too! I really hope that Poocheyena is available early on. I want one! I got Black so I wasnt able to get one in BW.

Also, if they will actually do the sewer/alley thing then it should be this specific alley with grass or something in it. Maybe that one that the guy jumps out at you and gives you Roar in?(That scared the crap out of me lol)

xdom

Jaguar Skills
Years
It looks like theres gonna be a lot more ice pokemon cause part of the region is frozen on june 23rd we shall know more i geuss

blue

gucci
Years
I wonder if there will be version exclusives for these Pokémon, i.e Magby in White 2, Elekid in Black 2, Growlithe in Black 2, Ponyta in White 2 etc. That would be fun!

tj4bigred

Instant Classic
Years
I don't know if anyone's mentioned Meditite yet. I've never used one in game before, and pure power sounds like it would be awesome.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
What I'm reminded of for beach Pokémon though, would be Starmie! That critter has the Camouflage move which can be used like a sort of Kecleon mechanic, which I would like to see a return in Gen V. And honestly, I always thought Stunfisk appeared in beaches instead of marshes like in B/W, haha.

Starmie can also give stardust when washed up on the beach :)

Are we getting more gameplay/information on Smash tonight? I haven't really been watching them lately but I hope we do, I want to find out more of the Pokémon that are in the Pokédex considering so far they're all great.

Aaand nope. :( Next week maybe!

I wonder if there will be version exclusives for these Pokémon, i.e Magby in White 2, Elekid in Black 2, Growlithe in Black 2, Ponyta in White 2 etc. That would be fun!

Nono, Ponyta seems better fit for Black 2 imo, Growlithe seems like White 2.
...despite the fact that I prefer Black 2 already and Growlithe. ;;

blue

gucci
Years
Ah well, no reveal this week but we'll hopefully get something next week, it's something to look forward to I guess! Considering there is 300 Pokémon in the Pokédex there's so many I want to make it to the Pokédex.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years

Nono, Ponyta seems better fit for Black 2 imo, Growlithe seems like White 2.
...despite the fact that I prefer Black 2 already and Growlithe. ;;

NOOO!!! I HAVE TO HAVE MY GROWLITHE!!!!

From the trailer, we can possibly see the return of more non-legendary OWS in-game like with the Minncino in the trailer. That would be fun! I would enjoy being able to catch fish that wash up on the beach, and possibly if there are any events where you can catch a psuedo legend, then that'd be great.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
Somehow Noctowl came to my mind last night, and to be honest I'd expect to see it around in the night like usual. Of course Hoothoot too.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I wouldnt mind seeing Hoothoot and Noctowl, though I probably wont use it for my team. I wish for Horsea though because I want to use Kingdra for one of my teams.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
If Noctowl is in there, I'm betting in the second route after the starting town, which'd make sense considering it's a general bird!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back