The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 7th, 2012, 10:31 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild

Advertise here
10th May - BW080: Brycen Appears! The Holy Mountain of Volcarona!!
「ハチク登場!ウルガモスの聖なる山」
大橋志吉 浅田裕二 川田武範 岩根雅明

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old April 7th, 2012, 11:25 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
This is looking to be a good episode, can't wait to see Brycen.

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

on a leave of absence

Old April 8th, 2012, 01:39 PM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

Looks like we will be getting the gym battle soon.
Old April 9th, 2012, 02:43 PM
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
Seventh Gym! excited to see how Volcarona would turn out. What do you think is its relation with Brycen?

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old May 6th, 2012, 03:33 AM
Ducklighter
Throw caution to the wind.

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to Ducklighter Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ducklighter Send a message via Skype™ to Ducklighter
I'm really excited to see this battle. I've always loved Ice type gym leaders and a gym battle episode always excite me. xD

I actually want Ash/Iris to catch Volcarona.
Old May 6th, 2012, 05:54 AM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

From the looks of it no one will be catching Volcarona. They are trying to stop Rinzo a hunter from capturing it. So we get to see Brycen with Beartic work with Ash and Krokorok. Most likely they are just playing a protecting role. But if Ash did catch one then it would be a major powerhouse, although his team looks strong enough going forward. And Iris is more then likely to get Vanilluxe in upcoming episodes, so I don't see Volcarona with her either.

Here is the preview.

Old May 6th, 2012, 06:03 AM
Ducklighter

Send a message via AIM to Ducklighter Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ducklighter Send a message via Skype™ to Ducklighter
Oh, that does look like an interesting episode and it doesn't look like the gym battle will take place in that episode either. I'm actually interested in Iris catching a Vanilluxe considering she dislikes Ice types.

Volcarona would be a massive addition to Ash's team. Hopefully it'll either give us a hint that he could catch one eventually or have the Gible effect and have him appear later on. That's assuming he stays in Icirrus City long but this is without knowledge of future episodes or spoilers. xD
Old May 6th, 2012, 06:15 AM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Gym battle is taking place in the next episode and yes Krokorok is confirmed in the match.

I dunno, I just don't have a feeling he is going to catch it or one for that matter. If a trainer showcases it more then likely it will be Alder. And he could always bring Gible back since BW2 opened the doors for other regional pokemon. And I doubt he will be sticking around Icirrus that long anyways since Homika the new Poison leader is supposed to debut in June.

Old May 6th, 2012, 07:06 AM
Ducklighter

I can't wait for that then. Krokorok is one of my favourite in Ash's Unova team.

I would really like to see Gible back in action and get some development. I think he has alot to offer still. Oh, yes. He'll be getting his eighth very soon then, which is really interesting. I would love to see him spend a few episodes training hard and just giving us exhibition matches with random folk who will participate in the league.
Old May 6th, 2012, 10:33 AM
ToriSora
Beginning Trainer

Dude has a shotgun it looks like XD
Old May 6th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducklighter View Post
I can't wait for that then. Krokorok is one of my favourite in Ash's Unova team.

I would really like to see Gible back in action and get some development. I think he has alot to offer still. Oh, yes. He'll be getting his eighth very soon then, which is really interesting. I would love to see him spend a few episodes training hard and just giving us exhibition matches with random folk who will participate in the league.
Which is why they use Don Tournament to showcase them and show everyone where they are at in terms of development of their respective teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriSora View Post
Dude has a shotgun it looks like XD
Or some gun that shots out projectiles that are meant to capture Volcarona.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here