The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 23rd, 2012, 09:17 AM
blackmage856

Advertise here
I dont believe the quick save works Mitchel, because the rom is locked and can only load saves from 'Pokemon DARKMYTH' as it says, but if thats to protect your tiles and everything, thats perfectly fine and acceptable, theres no harm in starting again, if anything we can find more bugs this way :D

Oh and Pichu gets a legendary mission, exciting !

WARNING MITCHEL

The fisherman quest, he accepts ANY pokemon and will take them off you, not just magikarp, so be careful everyone !

Last edited by blackmage856; April 23rd, 2012 at 09:36 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2012, 10:31 AM
xxScarletDragonxx
Aestivalis Pilot

Nature: Lax
Send a message via AIM to xxScarletDragonxx Send a message via Skype™ to xxScarletDragonxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchel1 View Post
patcher: tsukuyomi
1. first open up the patcher and click apply patch to new file
2. under patch ups file.. put the ups file there the one you downloaded
3. under source put the rom itself
4.under target to write...rename the game to what ever..BUT YOU MUST ADD THE (.GBA)
The just hit apply patch wait a few secs then you are done
put your patched rom into your rom folder and start playing.
(Original explain from qaz, I was to lazy to write it myself xD)

Great to hear you liked this hack! Could you be so kind to tell me this "glitch" I wouldn't mind if it's here or trough PM. So I can fix this with the upcomming hotfix. Thanks Dylan!
Oh, and welcome to this forum, I hope you'll have a great time here!
Thank you so much! I finally know how to do it now. :D

I really love Morty you guys.
Old April 23rd, 2012, 02:48 PM
TD013
8 badges in Kanto, I have 10

The hack's coming along nicely. Like that your proactive and quick on the updates. Keep up the great work.
Old April 23rd, 2012, 05:57 PM
kebbles
Rom Hacker.

Nature: Brave
Congrats on your new alpha release mitchell.
Incredible work, i hope to one day be in your league.
Once again great work and id love for you to check out my hack, feedback from someone as talented as you would be much appreciated.

When the world is in its final moments..
Where will you be?
Old April 25th, 2012, 01:48 PM
CCCPancakes
Beginning Trainer

Probably my favorite ROM hack. My friend always asks for my phone during classes so he can play this game.

I can't wait until the next update, as always.
Old April 26th, 2012, 02:18 AM
HyperKiller
What if..?

Nature: Relaxed
I love this hack so far.. the Ukuele Pichu was my best and cutest pokemon, i bet you can imagine my reaction. made it my avatar too! anyway, is it one of your '4 never before showed fakemon'?

Old April 26th, 2012, 01:01 PM
seien
Beginning Trainer

An amazing hack!Good work!
But I have two questions about it:

1.I have an ips patch which can DPlize the moves of FireRed game. Will it work on this hack or will there be any bugs?
(DPlize means whether a move belongs to physical attack or spetial attack depends on the move itself, not the type of move)

2.Why the start pokemons do not contain torchic,mudkip and treeko?
Old April 27th, 2012, 02:04 AM
Great Horned Noctowl
The Not-So Wise Owl.

Nature: Calm
Good work on this Pokemon Hacking Stuff! Now, I understand why I beaten by a Level 3/2 Pidgey. I might support this hack.
Old April 27th, 2012, 03:40 AM
HyperKiller
What if..?

Gah, im stuck! when i go in the Unown room im stuck on the puzzle and cant get out! can someone send some picture of how to complete it? i dont wanna start over !

EDIT 1: finished the puzzle, AND my pokeballs, is there no way to return there? i want to find the other Unowns!

Last edited by HyperKiller; April 27th, 2012 at 03:55 AM.
Old April 27th, 2012, 06:53 PM
Wesley FG

My favorite hack in activity, like a lot of new aspects that you always seek, and put in the game, the graphics are incredible, and excellent playability,
Congratulations on the alpha
Old April 27th, 2012, 10:01 PM
khyle123
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Bold
I've played through both the alphas so far this is amazing! You can tell from the alphas alone this is gunna be great! Hope it gets finished!
Old April 29th, 2012, 04:27 AM
bigdonga
Unhatched Egg

Found a bit of a glitch in the cave under the ruin.

Every time a ghost appears if you use an attack it says "(pokemon) is too scared to attack" but then you get 74 exp anyway... it doesn't take away any pp either so you can level up here for ages.

Great game btw, absolutely love it so far, been ages since I've actually slowed down and really gotten into a hack, it's story etc. Thanks.
Old April 29th, 2012, 06:10 PM
AxeLea
Beginning Trainer

I can't get this to work for some odd reason... I really want to though! It looks awesome!
Old April 30th, 2012, 06:18 PM
MarthGan
Master Of Bird Pokemon

Can I try a walkthrough of this?
Old May 3rd, 2012, 08:27 AM
NO_obslayer

Could you post a youtube video of finding the meteor detector pls
Old May 3rd, 2012, 09:39 AM
mitchel1
Rom-hacker/scripter

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by NO_obslayer View Post
Could you post a youtube video of finding the meteor detector pls
There is a guide for these questions: Click Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarthGan View Post
Can I try a walkthrough of this?
Sure Marth, everybody is allowed to do that! But if you want to reach the guide, I prefer voice talking in these walktroughs ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdonga View Post
Found a bit of a glitch in the cave under the ruin.

Every time a ghost appears if you use an attack it says "(pokemon) is too scared to attack" but then you get 74 exp anyway... it doesn't take away any pp either so you can level up here for ages.

Great game btw, absolutely love it so far, been ages since I've actually slowed down and really gotten into a hack, it's story etc. Thanks.
Thanks for reporting bigdonga! I'll take some time to restore this bug, once I find out what causes it. And thank you for your support! Great to hear you seriously take time for the story line, I would like to thank you! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by khyle123 View Post
I've played through both the alphas so far this is amazing! You can tell from the alphas alone this is gunna be great! Hope it gets finished!
Thanks khyle, I seriously hope aswell but it sadly takes some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley FG View Post
My favorite hack in activity, like a lot of new aspects that you always seek, and put in the game, the graphics are incredible, and excellent playability,
Congratulations on the alpha
Thanks Wesley, I hope you'll find some time to test the alpha, that would be great! Again, thanks for your support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperKiller View Post
Gah, im stuck! when i go in the Unown room im stuck on the puzzle and cant get out! can someone send some picture of how to complete it? i dont wanna start over :(!

EDIT 1: finished the puzzle, AND my pokeballs, is there no way to return there? i want to find the other Unowns!
Gz hyper on solving it! For now, there is no way to return! The rope has been removed by Morris so he can, without anyone disturbing him, continue his research!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seien View Post
An amazing hack!Good work!
But I have two questions about it:

1.I have an ips patch which can DPlize the moves of FireRed game. Will it work on this hack or will there be any bugs?
(DPlize means whether a move belongs to physical attack or spetial attack depends on the move itself, not the type of move)

2.Why the start pokemons do not contain torchic,mudkip and treeko?
1. No, that will overule the data that has been written on this rom!
2. Not sure how to answer that. It just popped up in my head about 3 years ago to add them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperKiller View Post
I love this hack so far.. the Ukuele Pichu was my best and cutest pokemon, i bet you can imagine my reaction. made it my avatar too! :P anyway, is it one of your '4 never before showed fakemon'?
Thanks again hyper! And no, ukulele pichu isn't one of the 4 unseen fakemon!
These are: Regighost, Regiwater, Regifire en pendulem (Prince of time)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCCPancakes View Post
Probably my favorite ROM hack. My friend always asks for my phone during classes so he can play this game.

I can't wait until the next update, as always.
Thanks CCCPan, great to hear that! Its always great to see people supporting this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kebbles View Post
Congrats on your new alpha release mitchell.
Incredible work, i hope to one day be in your league.
Once again great work and id love for you to check out my hack, feedback from someone as talented as you would be much appreciated.
Thanks kebbles, and of course like you might now, I did!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD013 View Post
The hack's coming along nicely. Like that your proactive and quick on the updates. Keep up the great work.
Thanks TD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxScarletDragonxx View Post
Thank you so much! I finally know how to do it now. :D
Your welcome scar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmage856 View Post
I dont believe the quick save works Mitchel, because the rom is locked and can only load saves from 'Pokemon DARKMYTH' as it says, but if thats to protect your tiles and everything, thats perfectly fine and acceptable, theres no harm in starting again, if anything we can find more bugs this way :D

Oh and Pichu gets a legendary mission, exciting !

WARNING MITCHEL

The fisherman quest, he accepts ANY pokemon and will take them off you, not just magikarp, so be careful everyone ^^ !
Glad it isn't that big of deal for you blackmage. About the fisherman, I saw it aswell, its currently fixed! Hope you'll reach the legendary mission of pichu!

Old May 3rd, 2012, 12:02 PM
monkeyboi
Pokemon hack/game player

Hey I have the same error that someone else had earlier.

When I do the rocket quest, whenever i get to the goal it says I've taken 270 seconds (lowest I've gotten it to read). My speed it set to 99% from the time I start talking to the woman to start the quest to actually doing the quest.

-If you are reading this and are about to post a question about a game do everyone a favor and read the thread first to see if your questions been asked already thank you for reading this-

What am I up to currently?
Nothing now that I lost the file and don't feel like continuing it
Old May 5th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Kota889
He who dwells in the Shadows

I'm having the same problem with the first rocket quest. The lowest I have been able to get it is around 270 seconds. I think there's a similar problem with the mart quest in the first town, however I could be wrong though if it actually takes around 280 seconds to get from there to the lab and back.

Other than that, awesome hack. Looking forward for this being fixed.
Old May 5th, 2012, 10:59 PM
mostactop
Beginning Trainer

I recently have solved that problem....try to save your game regularly and load it back (by not using F1 OR Shift + F1)..Once loaded the game, try not to push the spacebar button till you finish the quest..
Old May 6th, 2012, 06:54 AM
NO_obslayer

im having trouble getting out of the 2nd town ive done the meateor mission and the mushroom mission sand the gym but the console wont let me out it says i have to follow the story line pls help

fixed it i had to do a proper games save instead of save state then reset my emulator

i found a glitch with pidgeys back sprite it is floating above the text bar

Last edited by DrFuji; May 6th, 2012 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts
Old May 6th, 2012, 08:19 AM
Pokehacker1
a kid with a knack for mapping

this hack looks great!
I' definitely try it sometime.
I can't wait 'til the full version is released

Hacks I support:

Part of:

*currently looking for a tiler
Old May 6th, 2012, 09:40 AM
Kota889
He who dwells in the Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostactop View Post
I recently have solved that problem....try to save your game regularly and load it back (by not using F1 OR Shift + F1)..Once loaded the game, try not to push the spacebar button till you finish the quest..

Well that actually worked. I don't know why as I never use the spacebar in the hacks. I guess It has something to do with the save states or something? I dunno, well glad that there was a solution to that.
Old May 6th, 2012, 02:21 PM
qaz015393
pokemon revenge developer

I finally had some time to play the new alpha. great job.
I don't know why but I'm having a problem, I'm doing that mission *don't know if it is one or not* in Mt. Hydronic and I borrowed the guys hammer. It says I only have 2 mins but I can't get out of the dang thing. I even turned on real time on the vba emulator & nothing. The same thing happens when I play it on my psp. I'm stuck in the dang cave *I dont want to use my old save bc I caught some pokemon that took me a while to find*.

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
Old May 6th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Imm0RtAL_xxx
Beginning Trainer

plz can anyone help me and tell where is the meteor finder device im searching from last 3 days!this is so dumb
Old May 6th, 2012, 10:56 PM
mitchel1
Rom-hacker/scripter

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kota889 View Post
I'm having the same problem with the first rocket quest. The lowest I have been able to get it is around 270 seconds. I think there's a similar problem with the mart quest in the first town, however I could be wrong though if it actually takes around 280 seconds to get from there to the lab and back.

Other than that, awesome hack. Looking forward for this being fixed.
Basically, I think I've two explanations for this.
1) Once you've aceepted "A race against time" you should delever the package to prof. rowan and RETURN to the vendor for your reward. The timer would now be reset so the rom can use his memory for the follow mission, wich is now for example: Story mission: Where is that bagon... I meant egg!
2) You should NEVER, EVER use the space bar to speed up these missions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NO_obslayer View Post
im having trouble getting out of the 2nd town ive done the meateor mission and the mushroom mission sand the gym but the console wont let me out it says i have to follow the story line pls help

fixed it i had to do a proper games save instead of save state then reset my emulator

i found a glitch with pidgeys back sprite it is floating above the text bar
1) Finish Story mission: Discover Torn World!
2) Pidgey's backsprite has been solved!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokehacker1 View Post
this hack looks great!
I' definitely try it sometime.
I can't wait 'til the full version is released
Thanks pokehacker, If I may suggest you to play the alpha's? I've no clue when the full release would been released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qaz015393 View Post
I finally had some time to play the new alpha. great job.
I don't know why but I'm having a problem, I'm doing that mission *don't know if it is one or not* in Mt. Hydronic and I borrowed the guys hammer. It says I only have 2 mins but I can't get out of the dang thing. I even turned on real time on the vba emulator & nothing. The same thing happens when I play it on my psp. I'm stuck in the dang cave *I dont want to use my old save bc I caught some pokemon that took me a while to find*.
Thanks qaz, about the hammer thing, I would like to trouble shoot that with you.
1) Did this happen after the package delevery at atlernion city?
2) Does this also happen when you choose for the pickaxe?
3) It doesn't show you've reached ... seconds?
Thanks for reporting qaz! I'm sorry about your save file :( I hope you'll find a way out quickly without the timer (But I doubt that).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imm0RtAL_xxx View Post
plz can anyone help me and tell where is the meteor finder device im searching from last 3 days!this is so dumb
There's a guide in the first post for these questions.
(If you can't leave atlernion city, you should finish first story mission: Discover torn world. What will start by the old man that's located in Atlernion city...(This is also told in-game ;))

Last edited by mitchel1; May 6th, 2012 at 11:03 PM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here