• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Square-Enix ☆ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Yay I can finally quote you!

My main problem is that it stops game play and has to load up the battle instead of just getting right into it. If it was really quick so you barely noticed the change itd be alright i just hate the fact it takes so long to load up each battle and that you cant actively be apart of the fights (Because all you do is click do this attack or this attack, not a combinations of buttons, which i do like a lot better).

I have nothing against turn-based at all either I just don't think its a very good combat system for a fighting based game such as FF..

Plus turn based combat doesnt feel as risky or tense because you know how much damage your move has and its chance of critting so its basically just click the move that does the most damage then watch it happen then repeat. :S but thats just me. Im sure someone here loveesss the FF style combat!
Well, most JRPGs are like that unless you're looking at KH or Tales (and even the latter has random encounters or scene changing). :( XIII Versus isn't gonna be like that, but it's also dubious whether they'll ever stop working on it and release it. :P

Random encounters drive me nuts (I don't like not having the choice to try to dodge an enemy before it attacks) but I like the ATB system so much that I put up with encounters in the FF games for it. I don't mind choosing my attacks from a menu at all so long as I can't just sit there and think deeply about my moves for all eternity since it's just boring then.
I wonder what kind of battle system KH 3 will have. I noticed each game they change it. TBH if they did Free Flow from 3D,Summons and Reactions from KH 2 and D Link from BBS I'd be happy.
I think it'll be hard to go back to other KH games without FFA from now on. x_X It just makes everything so much faster and more streamlined. I'd be absolutely okay with your proposed battle system, though... so long as it used the command system from BBS/3D rather than the old system from KH1/2/Days. :P

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
I think a free flow system would work really well, and it wouldnt really be much of a change from the current console combat system (Why is there such a difference in time between the console games, ridic!) As long as its not TB Ill be a happy little gamer.

The random encounters do my head in in the FF games so much. I cant remember if theres a way to like run from them either. The whole scene change before a battle should be left to pokemon and thats that! (Possibly advanced wars as well.)

The worst thing about the FF combat system is if youre trying to dodge a battle get like three quarters past them then they look in your general direction and you get dragged into a battle even if you didnt want to battle them.

Also why is its release dubious!? Are they thinking of canning it??

Cherrim

Years
You can run from the battles once you're in them, but to get into a battle, it just randomly happens while you're walking around in the overworld/dungeons. It suuucks. :( That's part of the reason I like XII and XIII so much, since you could pick and choose everything you wanted to fight. There were no random battles. XII-2 isn't too bad, either. The battles are random, but you still have a chance to get away from them before the battle starts and the scene shifts to the battle area. :x

Nah, I'm just saying that because it's been 6 years already so I'm starting to think it's always been a figment of my imagination. XD;

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years
HOW CAN ANYONE HATE VEN. I DON'T THINK THAT'S PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE. you must be mixing up "don't love to the sheer extent that we do" with "hate". *solemn nod*

I in fact saw someone on a different forum who thought Ven was the reason that everything went to hell in a handbasket and he should have just spoilers:BbS
Spoiler:

and he shouldn't have
spoilers:BbS
Spoiler:
and this is a true fact this person actually said this stuff and I was like "...are you secretly MX? Or perhaps Vanitas?"

we could offer to take it to VMs but we already have and the VMs are almost as long as the posts too. how is this happening

omg i know your VMs and mine are clogged with SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER PICSPAM SPOILER omg how is this a thing

spoilers: BBS, Days, 3D
Spoiler:

spoilers:KH3D
Spoiler:

TERRA IS JUST HILARIOUSLY BAD AT LIFE, OKAY. I find it difficult to take him seriously in the slightest.

I feel so bad for Terra. No one on earth takes him seriously, not even his fangirls. well ven probably does but hero-worship and all that

spoilers: BBS
Spoiler:

spoilers: BbS
Spoiler:

Most of the Nobodies weren't kids, either. (Namine looks the right age in KH2 but when DiZ met her, she totally looked 8. Who in their right mind suspects 8 year olds of being irreversibly evil?? Especially when you know what kind of background they came from before you met them!) >:( Even if Namine and Roxas WERE evil, dude, they were created from 14 year olds. They wouldn't know any better anyway!

haha i know. I don't think anyone is ever surprised to hear it. :( They didn't try very hard to mask that change, lmao.

Did she? It's been sooooo long since I've played CoM so yeah. I thought she always looked like 14 or whatever. Well, I think that's the point. DiZ wasn't in his right mind. He'd been driven crazy from the desire for revenge, I guess. I dunno what happened to snap him out of it before KHII's endgame. do you know? idk if it was an actual thing that happened or if he just woke up one day and went "What the hell."

asdfjkl WHYYYY DIDN'T YOU AT LEAST TAKE AWAY THE PINK NOMURA. well you like the pink don't you hun XD

I've become so chill in fandoms over the years that it's really hard for me to dislike anyone. Even the characters whose personalities/actions I dislike, I usually like the idea of their character to some extent. (Except MX. Will never like MX.) And of course I'm that weird fangirl in the series who actually likes every single one of the girls oops. @_@; I'm just indifferent to everyone else [/I]lol.

Who in their right mind actually likes MX, omg I like all of them too. When I was younger I hated all the girls with a passion omg but I'm slowly starting to warm up to them, lol. Nami especially, because of the aforementioned shipping omg SO CUTE ASDFJKL

:( Ven would probably try to be friends with them too, if they'd met under different circumstances. I mean, it wouldn't have lasted long. But still would have tried.

.......no arguments here. XD

He probably would've, and then this
it's just a picture, people, no spoilers here except maybe BbS
Spoiler:

would've happened and that would've been it omg

spoilers:3DS
Spoiler:

spoilers: 3DS
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

spoilers:3DS, BbS
Spoiler:

spoilers:BBS
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

spoilers: BBS, 3D

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

spoilers: 3D
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

@FF7 Remake: DO WANT. was playing it yesterday and hell's bells it has not aged well. They'll never do it because everyone wants it, though. apparently the fact that it prints money did not occur to them. idk

trying to write separate wall of texts between two different fanclubs is not fun omg

Cherrim

Years
I in fact saw someone on a different forum who thought Ven was the reason that everything went to hell in a handbasket and he should have just spoilers:BbS
Spoiler:

and he shouldn't have
Spoiler:
and this is a true fact this person actually said this stuff and I was like "...are you secretly MX? Or perhaps Vanitas?"
spoiler: BBS
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
spoiler: 3D
Spoiler:

I feel so bad for Terra. No one on earth takes him seriously, not even his fangirls. well ven probably does but hero-worship and all that
Ven kind of takes everyone seriously. :(
Did she? It's been sooooo long since I've played CoM so yeah. I thought she always looked like 14 or whatever. Well, I think that's the point. DiZ wasn't in his right mind. He'd been driven crazy from the desire for revenge, I guess. I dunno what happened to snap him out of it before KHII's endgame. do you know? idk if it was an actual thing that happened or if he just woke up one day and went "What the hell."

asdfjkl WHYYYY DIDN'T YOU AT LEAST TAKE AWAY THE PINK NOMURA. well you like the pink don't you hun XD
not actually a spoiler, just spoil'd to avoid stretching the page even more XD
Spoiler:

Kind of a weird image but there's probably no better one for comparison about their size difference. Pretty much any screenshot from Re:COM shows off just how little she looks especially with Marluxia in it because he ups the creepy factor by about a million. So yeah, how anyone could think COM-era Namine is evil, I have no idea. ;_; I played KH2 only a few months ago but I don't really remember why DiZ changes his mind over everything. o_O;

Fun fact: I did not like pink at all before Marluxia became my favourite KH character. Now it is my favourite colour. Fun fact #2: I like to make up Pokémon teams for fictional characters. Any guesses as to why Cherrim is my favourite Pokémon? :D)
Spoiler:
I went through a horribly embarrassing yaoi phase (before I mellowed out and decided to ship ALL THE THINGS) so in a lot of fandoms I was in back then, I hated all of the females because they ~got in the way~ but I never really had that problem with KH. I liked Kairi a LOT when I played the first game and I thought Namine was so intriguing when I played COM that it just never even crossed my mind to dislike her. XD; There weren't really any other girls in the series at the time except Larxene, I guess, and she was a bad guy and I didn't pay attention to bad guys.

i'll just leave this here
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
spoiler: BBS, 3D, Days, pretty much everything now that I think about it
Spoiler:

spoilers:3DS, BbS
Spoiler:
spoiler: BBS, 3D, probably Days... let's just go with "everything" again
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

spoilers:BbS, Days

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
spoiler: idk general stuff
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
spoiler: 3DS
Spoiler:

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
And here I thought I got the discussion away from you two fangirling.

@Lightning
In XIII I still go stuck in fights I didnt want to be in -.-' really blew big chunks. I hate having to fight things when Im just trying to get through the story line to see lightning My god shes attractive.
and 6 years is that all! Duke Nukem was in development for like 13 years but it came out... eventually..

@Sakura
I would tots buy it too! They could cash in so much cash if they made it. Id be loving it immensely! Then i could actually play through the whole thing without being like.. these battles... these graphics.. kill me now..

-cough- Tifa's pretty as well -cough-

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
HI LIGHTNING. THANK YOU WETPAINT. SAKU-CHAN -glomps-

You weren't kidding about the walls of text thing. o: Um... Ah...

I'd be up for a FFVII remake - one of the biggest reasons that turns me off from it is the graphics, and I'm not even one of those people who spend loads of money on stuff so they can make things look pretty. Second, I don't like random battle systems. Pokémon is fine because you can choose when you walk in the grass and use repels; I like exploring places and whenever I get interrupted by monsters (and long battle intros) it's really frustrating for me. Not surprisingly, FFXII is my favourite. BALTHIER~ /FENRIS - oh wait, wrong fandom ):.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
OMG Final Fantasy! I can post!

The thing people forget about turn-based battles is it adds an element of strategy. You analyse the best route of attach, buff people up, then attack and adapt to the change. If you ask me systems KH use (and FFXIII actually) rely on button mashing combos rather than actual thought.

FF12 has a good strategy system, but people slay it for not being interactive enough ;_; personally I think the gambit idea was much better than the FF13 system. FF13-2 had many improvements however, with the feral link combo (reminded me of limits/overdrives/etc.) and the finishing move sequences for important bosses.

Also, how can you guys slate random battles on a Pokémon website? ;) Baha. The random battles of the earlier games were pretty much to increase the speed/playability of the game - imagine loads of sprites/models on hugeeee maps, loading times would have been crazy back on the PS1.

Favourite battle systems are X (for the overdrives and changable party) and XII for the gambit system, which was really useful once you were in the latter half of the game.

Cherrim

Years
And here I thought I got the discussion away from you two fangirling.

@Lightning
In XIII I still go stuck in fights I didnt want to be in -.-' really blew big chunks. I hate having to fight things when Im just trying to get through the story line to see lightning My god shes attractive.
and 6 years is that all! Duke Nukem was in development for like 13 years but it came out... eventually..
Neverrr. Though everyone else is welcome to ignore us. XD;

Yeah, well, then it becomes your own fault for not dodging the enemies on the screen. XD; They're all right there and you can use shrouds to buff yourself or make yourself invisible so they won't attack. why thank you 8DD *shot*

Don't use Duke Nukem as an example! Yeah, it eventually came out but then it sucked. DDD:
I'd be up for a FFVII remake - one of the biggest reasons that turns me off from it is the graphics, and I'm not even one of those people who spend loads of money on stuff so they can make things look pretty. Second, I don't like random battle systems. Pokémon is fine because you can choose when you walk in the grass and use repels; I like exploring places and whenever I get interrupted by monsters (and long battle intros) it's really frustrating for me. Not surprisingly, FFXII is my favourite. BALTHIER~ /FENRIS - oh wait, wrong fandom ):.
More FFs need an option to skip the random battles. ._. Or at least, greatly reduce their rate. Hopefully, going forward from XII/XIII, it'll be standard that battles are at least mostly avoidable? D: They're going in the right direction anyway!

lol fenris. my roommates forced me to go recruit him and then i proceeded to never visit him again. needless to say, he did not rejoin my party at the end oops. :(

The thing people forget about turn-based battles is it adds an element of strategy. You analyse the best route of attach, buff people up, then attack and adapt to the change. If you ask me systems KH use (and FFXIII actually) rely on button mashing combos rather than actual thought.
KH has button mashing, definitely. (My guard/block button on pretty much ALL my consoles is dying. XD) But XIII isn't like that at all. Yeah, it has "auto-battle" but if you're playing on the harder settings and actually looking for a challenge, you can switch to the regular turn-based system (more or less) and paradigms are essential if you don't want to die. You're doing the same thing, but the battle is a lot faster-paced, and that's the kind of thing I like best.
FF12 has a good strategy system, but people slay it for not being interactive enough ;_; personally I think the gambit idea was much better than the FF13 system. FF13-2 had many improvements however, with the feral link combo (reminded me of limits/overdrives/etc.) and the finishing move sequences for important bosses.
Since I've played XII, I can't play another FF without going "omg I wish I could tell my party members exactly what to be doing in this situation. ;_; Sooo many people disliked XII because it "played the game for you" but I never found that was the case. They were just doing whatever I told them to do (and would be telling them to do) except faster and more efficiently. If people didn't like gambits, you could just ignore them and manually handle everyone instead. What was so wrong with that? :(

I actually really disliked the reaction sequences in FFXIII-2. During cutscenes, I do not like to be holding my controller, and the bosses that had those sequences were never very obvious. It wasn't EVERY boss--or even every important boss--so I would always forget it was even a thing until suddenly there are buttons on my screen and I'm missing them. :( If it was literally right after/during the fight, I'd be fine, but some of them are 30-60 seconds after the fight ends, I think, and that's just nuts because I shouldn't have to be paying attention so much for that. /probably just lazy
Also, how can you guys slate random battles on a Pokémon website? ;) Baha. The random battles of the earlier games were pretty much to increase the speed/playability of the game - imagine loads of sprites/models on hugeeee maps, loading times would have been crazy back on the PS1.
I haaaate most battles in Pokemon. ;P Although after playing Black/White a few times, I've come to love almost any other random battle system because at least the encounter rate will be tolerable. I have no issues with the fact that they had to use this kind of a system in earlier games but it doesn't make me like it any more. That might be partially why I never liked X's system at all, since I didn't feel it was necessary considering the console it was on. Pure turn-based is just not my thing~

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
But XIII isn't like that at all. Yeah, it has "auto-battle" but if you're playing on the harder settings and actually looking for a challenge, you can switch to the regular turn-based system (more or less) and paradigms are essential if you don't want to die. You're doing the same thing, but the battle is a lot faster-paced, and that's the kind of thing I like best.

I think it felt like button mashing for me, since normally I use the >load previous options< choice, and it was always the same. I found it especially boring if the only controllable character was stuck in commando/sentinel for half the battle :/. Perhaps if they had included gambits for the two uncontrollable characters I would have enjoyed it more though :).

If people didn't like gambits, you could just ignore them and manually handle everyone instead. What was so wrong with that? :(

I used to use both :3 It was meant you could cruise through normal battles without them becoming too stressful but if anything bad happened it was easily corrected. Most bosses had a kind of surprise/status spam move (the jungle monster thing?) which kept you on your toes not fully relying on the gambits.

I actually really disliked the reaction sequences in FFXIII-2. During cutscenes, I do not like to be holding my controller, and the bosses that had those sequences were never very obvious. It wasn't EVERY boss--or even every important boss--so I would always forget it was even a thing until suddenly there are buttons on my screen and I'm missing them. :( If it was literally right after/during the fight, I'd be fine, but some of them are 30-60 seconds after the fight ends, I think, and that's just nuts because I shouldn't have to be paying attention so much for that. /probably just lazy

I was caught out a few times, I guess they can't really give you a warning though otherwise it kind of ruins the point ><.

That might be partially why I never liked X's system at all, since I didn't feel it was necessary considering the console it was on. Pure turn-based is just not my thing~

X had many redeeming features (true character development choices, interesting summons, good sidequests, etc.) that I probably overlooked that :3 Also I played some of the early FF and like Tactics and other turn-based games anyway.

Cherrim

Years
I think it felt like button mashing for me, since normally I use the >load previous options< choice, and it was always the same. I found it especially boring if the only controllable character was stuck in commando/sentinel for half the battle :/. Perhaps if they had included gambits for the two uncontrollable characters I would have enjoyed it more though :).
Yeah, you're definitely right there. FFXIII's battle system got really good in the endgame when you're doing the extra missions and stuff and I tend to forget that most of the game is tutorial where you're just going through the motions and they don't even let you use the full extent of the battle system until... chapter 11/13? x_X; I fully completed that game so I spent many more hours doing extra fights than plot-based fights and I guess I overlook it. I haaated not being able to choose my character and I hated not being able to use other sections of the Crystarium with other people and it really did detract a lot from the battles. So I see where you're coming from now. XD; It is pretty boring through most of the main game. I do feel like that's more of a failure in how they designed the game itself rather than the battle system, though.

FFXIII-2 didn't really run into that problem so much since you could switch between Serah and Noel and the monsters are so specific that there wasn't really a point to directing them. I... I only found this out AFTER I fully completed the game (I don't know how) but in XIII-2, you can actually fine-tune the paradigms kind of like gambits. It's not as detailed as gambits in XII were, but you can specify whether the party should be aiming for just one target, all/many targets (-ga spells, blitz, etc.), or sticking with the default. It gives you more control over the party and I think, had I actually KNOWN about it, I would've had even more fun with the battle system than I did. @_@;;
I used to use both :3 It was meant you could cruise through normal battles without them becoming too stressful but if anything bad happened it was easily corrected. Most bosses had a kind of surprise/status spam move (the jungle monster thing?) which kept you on your toes not fully relying on the gambits.
I was overlevelled through most of the game, so I do remember not having to actually push buttons for a lot of it, but there were occasional boss fights that I had to pay attention for and the gambits just helped the flow of battle. Most major elements of the battle were still user-inputted so I don't really understand the hate.
I was caught out a few times, I guess they can't really give you a warning though otherwise it kind of ruins the point ><.
I think they do tell you when you're going into that mode, but when the warning came up, I usually wasn't looking expressly at the screen so I'd always miss it. Whoops. XD Sadly, the "get perfect on all timed cutscenes" trophy was actually one of the last ones I got.
X had many redeeming features (true character development choices, interesting summons, good sidequests, etc.) that I probably overlooked that :3 Also I played some of the early FF and like Tactics and other turn-based games anyway.
Ohh, right, that might be another reason I didn't like FFX so much. I uhh... went the wrong way on the sphere grid with like half my party. XD I hated Black Mages for SO MANY YEARS because I thought they were horrible until I realized that I'd sent Lulu through like... Wakka's section of the grid when I played X. I was replaying X to see if I'd like it more last summer but my disc is scratched on the cutscene just before Rikku joins the party so I didn't get far enough in to appreciate it this time. ;_;

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
I guess the problem is I only played it for like 10 hours. (Pretty sure thats still tutorials my god the game is huge!) I dunno, I guess I just wasnt very good at it.. Might have to go back and revisit it sooner or later if I have time. I did find the combat system lacking a bit though.. thought that problem seems to fix itself late game (Why didnt I just stick with it.. Oh thats right the combat system was doing my head in.)

I honestly cant even remember If I had a cut scene in which I had to press buttons >.< I was more interested in just watching the cut scenes (They are amazing <3).

Lightning you were overleveled? Lucky you Im pretty sure I was underleveled because I remember just a random encounter beating me down from full health in the scrap yard place. I know I am a noob.. just.. okay!?

And Swift, I certainly don't remember XIII having any button pushing element in the combat at all, am I remembering it incorrectly..?

@Lightning,
Did you try to polish the disk.. that usually works for me..

Cherrim

Years
I guess the problem is I only played it for like 10 hours. (Pretty sure thats still tutorials my god the game is huge!) I dunno, I guess I just wasnt very good at it.. Might have to go back and revisit it sooner or later if I have time. I did find the combat system lacking a bit though.. thought that problem seems to fix itself late game (Why didnt I just stick with it.. Oh thats right the combat system was doing my head in.)

I honestly cant even remember If I had a cut scene in which I had to press buttons >.< I was more interested in just watching the cut scenes (They are amazing <3).
Yeah, I don't think the tutorial ends until like 20 hours in if you're speeding through. XD; A little before you hit Gran Pulse, you're out of the tutorial, but that's such a long ways off. (I mean, it's not "literally" the tutorial, but it may as well be since it locks your parties/leader up until then.)

Button-pushing is just in XIII-2, so there shouldn't be anything in XIII. :P
Lightning you were overleveled? Lucky you Im pretty sure I was underleveled because I remember just a random encounter beating me down from full health in the scrap yard place. I know I am a noob.. just.. okay!?
I was definitely overlevelled in the beginning and then I got disillusioned with how long the tutorial was and got bored, so I started skipping battles everywhere and I was definitely underlevelled for almost all of chapter 11. But then I decided I really wanted Fang as a Synergist and had to powerlevel to get enough CP to give her Haste before the end of the game. @_@; I think I'd maxed out crystarium before I went to take on the last chapter.
@Lightning,
Did you try to polish the disk.. that usually works for me..
Yeah. ;_; I can borrow another copy off friends but mine is kaput. (It also lagged something fierce on some of the FMVs which I didn't even know was possible, haha.)

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Yeah, I don't think the tutorial ends until like 20 hours in if you're speeding through. XD; A little before you hit Gran Pulse, you're out of the tutorial, but that's such a long ways off. (I mean, it's not "literally" the tutorial, but it may as well be since it locks your parties/leader up until then.)

Button-pushing is just in XIII-2, so there shouldn't be anything in XIII. :P

I didnt think there was any button pushing in XIII, if there was I probably would have enjoyed it more! :P.
I was definitely overlevelled in the beginning and then I got disillusioned with how long the tutorial was and got bored, so I started skipping battles everywhere and I was definitely underlevelled for almost all of chapter 11. But then I decided I really wanted Fang as a Synergist and had to powerlevel to get enough CP to give her Haste before the end of the game. @_@; I think I'd maxed out crystarium before I went to take on the last chapter.

How did you even get overleveled? I had heaps of trouble even leveling up! Am I to much of a noob or..? Do you have any secrets to share?

Yeah. ;_; I can borrow another copy off friends but mine is kaput. (It also lagged something fierce on some of the FMVs which I didn't even know was possible, haha.)

Take it to the video shop (or similar) and ask if they can clean it with their professional cleaner (if they have one). And unless the disk is scratched on the top it should be finee

Cherrim

Years
How did you even get overleveled? I had heaps of trouble even leveling up! Am I to much of a noob or..? Do you have any secrets to share?

Take it to the video shop (or similar) and ask if they can clean it with their professional cleaner (if they have one). And unless the disk is scratched on the top it should be finee
I think I'd fight every single enemy in every area and, since I didn't have much time to play it every night at first, then I would save and do the same thing the next night before continuing on with plot because I think enemies respawned if you quit the game.

I don't think I liked FFX enough to go pay someone to fix it for me. I'll just borrow or emulate it if I wanna play again. XD;

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
I think I'd fight every single enemy in every area and, since I didn't have much time to play it every night at first, then I would save and do the same thing the next night before continuing on with plot because I think enemies respawned if you quit the game.

I don't think I liked FFX enough to go pay someone to fix it for me. I'll just borrow or emulate it if I wanna play again. XD;

I was kinda killing everyone I saw though! But my people always seemed fairly weak.. Did I not upgrade them properly..? Or give them the right weapons..? Ugh I am such a noob 10 hours of gameplay usually gets you a decent way through a game and gives you knowledge but i still feel like im clueless about this >.< *So much hate for slefs noobness*

Haha! Cheapppp! It doesnt even cost that much!

Cherrim

Years
I was kinda killing everyone I saw though! But my people always seemed fairly weak.. Did I not upgrade them properly..? Or give them the right weapons..? Ugh I am such a noob 10 hours of gameplay usually gets you a decent way through a game and gives you knowledge but i still feel like im clueless about this >.< *So much hate for slefs noobness*

Haha! Cheapppp! It doesnt even cost that much!
Upgrading shouldn't be a problem at that point. :/ So long as you're putting points into the role you have them using most of the time, you should be fine. Whereabouts are you? Which chapter/who are you stuck with right now? :P

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Upgrading shouldn't be a problem at that point. :/ So long as you're putting points into the role you have them using most of the time, you should be fine. Whereabouts are you? Which chapter/who are you stuck with right now? :P

Oh I am pretty sure I gave up after I got beaten in the scrap yard as Lightning, Ill just check (It may have been after I beat a flying boss in a citadell or big building that was falling down.)

Oh. Nvm, my old xbox red ringed and I havent figured out how to put the old HDD into the new xboxes (damn it.) I'll just have to start off again if I want to. (There goes 10 hours of my life I'll never get back.)
Maybe I'll just youtube all the cutscenes considering thats all I was really interested in anyway!

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
Years
hahaha i am back tremble in fear of fangirling of BbS/Ven and walls of text

Spoiler:

spoiler:BbS
Spoiler:

spoiler:3D
Spoiler:

spoiler:KH3D
Spoiler:

Ven kind of takes everyone seriously. :(

Because he is a little sweetheart omg and he loves everyone except for MX and Vanitas.

Spoiler:

not actually a spoiler, just spoil'd to avoid stretching the page even more XD
Spoiler:

Kind of a weird image but there's probably no better one for comparison about their size difference. Pretty much any screenshot from Re:COM shows off just how little she looks especially with Marluxia in it because he ups the creepy factor by about a million. So yeah, how anyone could think COM-era Namine is evil, I have no idea. ;_; I played KH2 only a few months ago but I don't really remember why DiZ changes his mind over everything. o_O;

Fun fact: I did not like pink at all before Marluxia became my favourite KH character. Now it is my favourite colour. Fun fact #2: I like to make up Pokémon teams for fictional characters. Any guesses as to why Cherrim is my favourite Pokémon? :D)

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD: MARLUXIA YOU CREEPY. sorry hun but it had to be said D8 and as far as I know, DiZ just shows up in TWTNW with his encoder-thing and he suddenly is all ~repentant omg~ and I'm like "well now you pulled a 180 now didn't you" and yeah. I'm going to say he just woke up one day, looked in the mirror and said "wtf."

we discussed this in vms and I got the mental image of Marluxia cuddling a Cherrim and I was like "awwwww...wait what no marulxia's mean ):"

I went through a horribly embarrassing yaoi phase (before I mellowed out and decided to ship ALL THE THINGS) so in a lot of fandoms I was in back then, I hated all of the females because they ~got in the way~ but I never really had that problem with KH. I liked Kairi a LOT when I played the first game and I thought Namine was so intriguing when I played COM that it just never even crossed my mind to dislike her. XD; There weren't really any other girls in the series at the time except Larxene, I guess, and she was a bad guy and I didn't pay attention to bad guys.

um as far as KH goes i still ship mostly yaoi and Ven/Nami does this make me a horrible person ;_; but I don't think I hated the KH girls because they ~got in the way omg~ I think it was because they just didn't do anything. But now I realize that at least as far as Kairi and Nami go they really couldn't do anything in KHI and CoM respectively. Kairi was in a lost-heart coma and Namine was essentially a prisoner omg. and larxene is a sadist omg and she sort of scares me ;__;

i'll just leave this here
Spoiler:

jas;lkdghdslkfhsdglkfhksdfjdgidghdk;lfjdsklfhasd;lkghsd;lkfjsd ALL THE FEELINGSSSSSS OMG

spoiler: BBS, 3D, Days, pretty much everything now that I think about it
Spoiler:

spoiler: BbS, KH3D, Days
Spoiler:

spoiler: BBS, 3D, probably Days... let's just go with "everything" again
Spoiler:

spoiler:BbS, KH3D

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

spoiler:BBS
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

spoiler:BBS, Days
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

spoiler: idk general stuff
Spoiler:

spoiler:if it's just general stuff why are we putting it in spoilers omg. and bbs spoilers
Spoiler:

spoiler: 3DS
Spoiler:

spoiler:KH3D
Spoiler:

You weren't kidding about the walls of text thing. o:

Well of course I wasn't, when have I ever lied XD

...now I feel bad for turning the entire club into ASDFJKL KINGDOM HEARTS. DX butbutbut I really don't know that much about FF I'm so sorry you guys ;___;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back