• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I told you I was interested in Fallout, but I think I want to have a new try at PTA instead, if you'll let me :3 Is there a Raikou Dorm spot open for a student character? In that case I would like to reserve :3 And, hm, how often are players needed to post at least?

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Red: Sure! :P I've got a policy against punishing people for leaving. In fact I usually let people return as the character they left as without having to go through an extensive approval again. I'll reserve you for one of the two open Raikou Dorm spots. c:

@Everyone: ATTENTION, I've posted that important post I mentioned earlier. |P You should give it a read, as it may become relevant to your characters at any given time. You should understand why after reading. http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7167365&postcount=5050

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Thanks Marin. I think I'll make a new character though. It'll probably be posted tomorrow!

Oh my... is the plot starting right when I'm jumping in? ^^' Gotta have time to train a team!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
OMG! The plot is starting! Oh, this is going to be so freaking cool!

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
:D yayy team rocket is involved... Hopefully my characters will finally get some action/interaction

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Ahh, Danielle's Mienfoo is so going to be ready for this one. Though I could have went Pokemon catching before though. Oh well! This is just exciting! ^_^

Also, for the new teacher I'm making, I have huge plans already. I'm going to have her jump in the plot as well. :)

Dawn

Years
@Red: Don't worry. It's not like the RP is about to end. |P This is just a major plot event, not the finale. Training is easy anyway. These guys will be around for a while as the post said. Me and Megaman765 will probably be having spies approach other people's characters at times.

@Everyone: Attention: Speaking of levels, we've decided to up the maximum starting level limit of students pokemon and wild pokemon again. Student pokemon from from 20 to 25, and wild pokemon from 15 to 20. As with last time, if your character(s) currently have pokemon level 25 or under, you may feel free to give them 5 free levels. New characters such as Red's will be able to benefit from this as well. :P *Goes to change the first page*

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Wee! Time to update Mienfoo again! lol

New stats:
Spr_5b_619.png

Mienfoo (male)
Level: 26
Moves: Focus Blast, Doubleslap, Rock Smash, Low Kick, Swift, Calm Mind

I'm just gonna add Swift in the moveset. He also learns Calm Mind at L25 so I'm going to add that as well.

Years
5 levels free :) Yup time to update my team again. *runs to bulbapedia to check on moves*

EDIT:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
UPDATE

Pokémon:

+ 1 level
Species: Pikachu
Nickname: Sparks
Personality: Brave and will never back down from a fight
Lvl: 21
Moves: Volt Tackle, Thunderbolt, Quick attack, Electro ball, Thunder, Iron Tail.

Species: Riolu +5 free Levels
Nickname: Lulu
Personality: Sweet and gentle
Lvl: 20
Moves: Force Palm, Agility, Crunch, Iron Defense, Endure, Blaze Kick

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
So... five free levels, well then I'll be using those!

Team update!

Roberto gained five levels, Samuel gained five levels, and Diana gained five levels.

Diana forgot Tackle and learned Roar.

Species: Scizor
Nickname: Roberto
Lvl: 27
Moves: Sandstorm, Protect, Metal Claw, Steel Wing, Safeguard, Hyper Beam.

Species: Absol
Nickname: Samuel
Lvl:30
Moves: Rain Dance, Protect, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Thunder, Flamethrower.

Species: Combusken
Nickname: Tyro
Lvl: 27
Moves: Double Kick, Peck, Focus Energy, Flamethrower, Bulk Up, Double Team.

Species: Aron
Nickname: Diana
Lvl: 23
Moves: Mud-Slap, Harden, Metal Claw, Headbutt, Roar, Iron Defense.

Years
Cool, though that means that the 'new' rocket trainers are going to be much tougher...And just to be clear, You and Megaman will control the spys. Or will we take control after introduction?

Well, better start a post about Munch evolving. And is it alright if I evolve him into a Leavanny at level 30? I know it is affection based(so he could evolve now, since he was Atlus' first pokemon), but it doesn't seem right to evolve him right away.

Team Update
Team
Species:
Eevee
Nickname: Flan
Personality: Atlus's reacent edition, she is still wary of him. She however, is very playfull with his other pokemon, and doesn't really miss her origional owner. She is very quick, and will listen to what Atlus says. Almost scentless. Atlus hopes she will evolve to a Leafeon, though Flan doesn't really care at the moment.
Lvl:15-->20
Moves: Detect, Wish, Tail whip, tackle, sand attack, growl
Note: Nothing but a few levels
-----------------------------------------------
Species: Swinub
Nickname: Snort
Personality: Probally the most similar to Atlus in terms of personality, he also tends to just "follow his nose". He is the most powerful and bulky of Atlus's trio, and fiercly protective. Smells like fresh dirt. He will most likly be out of the pokeball if he can.
Lvl:18--->23
Moves: Mud Bomb, Odor Sleuth, Powder Snow, Bulldoze, Endure, Icicle Crash
Note: Replaced Tackle with Mud Bomb
----------------------------------------
Species: Sewaddle----->Swadloon
Nickname:
Munch
Personality: Munch is always hungry, and will eat just about anything eatible. He is the oddball, with dark purple leaves instead of the normal green. He is fairly tough for a bug, and is not affected by weather because of his Overcoat(If that is OK). Smells of wet leaves. He crawls on Atlus when he isn't battling, looking for snacks Atlus leaves in his pockets.
EVO CHANGES: He is slower, but much more defensive in this form. Still smells like wet leaves. He won't crawl on Atlus, but will instead, pearch on his shoulder.
Lvl:18---->23
Moves: Tackle, Bug Bite, Razor Leaf, Energy ball, Grass Knot, Protect
Note: Evolved, learned Protect
-----------------------------------------------------
Species: Remoraid
Nickname: Calamari
Personality: Calamari is mischivious, though far less than the most friendly of ghost, limited to spraying water at someone to get them wet. He spent most of his life on a Mantine, until one fateful day, he swam off for the island for food, trapped their ever since cause of a preditory fish pokemon, Carvanha. He smells like old sushi. He will spend most of the time in the pokeball, since he can't walk currently.
Lvl:15---->20
Moves: Acid Spray, Mud Shot, Water Gun, Psybeam, Aurora Beam, Bubble Beam
Note: Learned bubble beam

Dawn

Years
@Reader_Maniac: In a small part of the post I posted, Matori tells the spies that recruiting students into Team Rocket is a part of their goal.

Y'know that guy on the bridge in Kanto? The one that asks you to join Team Rocket? Well congratulations now you can answer yes.

In addition, you can create a student character that was recruited as part of their history. If you wish to do this however, you should talk to me about it first, as there'll be slightly higher standards and some special stuff you get access to. The original rocket spies are special NPCs, and thus will generally be played by Megaman or I unless we give permission |D

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Sweet! Kilik is gonna feel so important in this Rocket plot!

So all my Pokemon get 5 extra levels right now? They can learn new moves within those levels? As for the Shinx I plan to catch, what level will it start when I catch it?

Dawn

Years
@ShinyDiamond: Yes, and wild pokemon start at level 20 now (They're always 5 levels below the maximum starting level of student pokemon)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Yellow-Good info. I think I'll update my team first thing tomorrow morning! If you could PM me my team, I would be thankful.

I'm going to start working my first job in Golf N' Stuff soon, maybe starting this weekend, so my time on PC will be less. :) I'm glad I got my first job.

Team Rocket is going DOWN!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Guess it's time for me to update as well!

Species: Raichu
Nickname: Alexis.
Lvl: 23
Moves: Double Team, Thunderbolt, Brick Break and Tail Whip.

No new moves learned, just changed ze level.
Also, the plot is starting \o/ awesoooome. What about the whole "Possible talent to be brought to Executive"? Would you, Yellow, make a post where someone is approached by one of them, or is it a case of bunnying?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Aha, lvl 25 it is. Thanks :3

1 - if I were to have a Butterfree, does it have to be a Metapod at lvl 25 just because it can't be stage 3? ._.

2 - how does finding wild pokémon work? Do we scout an area and write about a wild pokémon popping up, but Yellow decides on the species?

I'm in the process of deciding if I want a male or female character xD I'm leaning towards male.

By the way, Yellow, the first post with wild pokémon has some images that don't show (at least not for me). Maybe update? :3 it's no fun if I can't see all the available pokémon, teheh. But if only I have that problem then nvm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back