• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon Nox Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2012
I have some suggestions for this game, but they are only my opinion:

- Make HG/SS graphics (I know that one is tough, it's just a suggestion)
- Allow players to choose between any of the characters in the entire game. (Old Man, Youngster Joey, etc.) Just make it so it only shows the hand throwing the Poke Ball or something. If not, at least allow players to choose between the 5 main protagonists (and their female counterparts) (Red/Leaf, Ethan/Lyra, Brendan/May, Lucas/Dawn, Hilbert/Hilda)
- Make NEW regions, NEW gym leaders, NEW elite four, everything. Almost like a new game. This would DEFINITELY attract me even if I hated Pokemon.

Again just suggestions, I wish you good luck!

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2021
I have some suggestions for this game, but they are only my opinion:

- Make HG/SS graphics (I know that one is tough, it's just a suggestion)
- Allow players to choose between any of the characters in the entire game. (Old Man, Youngster Joey, etc.) Just make it so it only shows the hand throwing the Poke Ball or something. If not, at least allow players to choose between the 5 main protagonists (and their female counterparts) (Red/Leaf, Ethan/Lyra, Brendan/May, Lucas/Dawn, Hilbert/Hilda)
- Make NEW regions, NEW gym leaders, NEW elite four, everything. Almost like a new game. This would DEFINITELY attract me even if I hated Pokemon.

Again just suggestions, I wish you good luck!

-The game already uses a mix of HGSS and BW graphics, the sprites are placeholders.

-I will allow players to choose from a great variety of characters to play as.

-When I've finished Kanto, I will start working on just that.

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2021
bump

HudScreenshot.png

Scripted a little HUD.

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2012
Looks good, but I don't see how it's necessary. Going into the Pause Menu should do this, I personally think the HUD gets in the way. Maybe put something else?

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2021
Looks good, but I don't see how it's necessary. Going into the Pause Menu should do this, I personally think the HUD gets in the way. Maybe put something else?

Thanks for the feedback, I'm still working on making it less intrusive etc..
If you know any alternative, do tell.

does this use essentials if so what version?

I use the newest version of Essentials, with RMX-OS 1.2.

Hey so was my help still wanted, if so please message me!​

Your help is still wanted :)
Did I send you my tileset already?

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2023
Nice! Even though the game is maybe not released yet, it looks a lot better then any other MMO trainer turn based game ha ha.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
Let me know if you want help. I am mainly a mapper, and on some occasions I can script. For awhile now, I have been trying to get a position as a mapper, so if you need an example of my work, let me know. Also, please tell me if you want a highly detailed example, or something quick and easy.

- Musketeer

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
Years
Maybe if you make the HUD show up right there, like that, but when the pause menu is open that would work? This looks absolutely stunning, I really admire your work.

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2021
News 12-07-2012

A little teaser:
Teaser.png

I need some feedback:

What is your stance on evil teams?
How important do you find the story in a Pokémon game?

If a few people could answer these questions that would be very much appreciated.

-khkramer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back