The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 11th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Pokemon Trainer Kevin

Nature: Adamant
World Tournament?

Damn, if this is true, that's incredible! I'm sure that PokeFans all over the world have been waiting for something like this!
I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but I don't care haha :]

Although I do have my doubts. BW1 took place how many years after GS/DP? 10? Wattson & Blaine must be close to, if not already retired. Also, Giovanni? What is he doing here? Could Team Rocket be coming back AGAIN?

However if I recall correctly, Cynthia did say something in BW1 about Champions from all regions gathering in Unova.

Found it: "Once every few years, the Champions of each region gather and compete to see who is the strongest! An interesting idea, don't you agree?"

So that COULD be a sign that the rumor is true!

I will be so dissapointed if this rumor turns out to be false, but it does seem way too good to be true. :[

Cheren as a Gym Leader? I wouldn't doubt it. Black & White 2 is basically the Gold & Silver to Black & White, and your rival in Red & Blue does turn out to be a Gym Leader in GS. Maybe Cheren is the final Gym Leader you have to face?

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Kevin; May 11th, 2012 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 11th, 2012, 02:23 PM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
As much as I adore this, I am very skeptical. The idea of having over 50 trainers with high level Pokémon to battle sounds too good to be true. This certainly would get people who may have not bought the game to now buy it though.
Old May 11th, 2012, 02:45 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Perhaps only a select few of the gym leaders would appear...40 gym leaders from the old generations and BW seems like too much...Personally I would like to see Brock, Misty, Geo, and Blue from Kanto; Falkner, Clair from Johto, All of Hoenn Roxanne, Braly, and Wallance and Juan from Hoenn; Roark, Volkner from Sinnoh; and all of Unova (because we are still in Unova).
Old May 11th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Forever
let it go

Well, maybe each gym leader is accessible by a wifi event. Like, "the misty wifi event - to enable battles with misty in the world tournament, download this ticket" or something, like every month which gives people something to look forward to rather than all at once? :x
Old May 11th, 2012, 05:20 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
^ You mean kind of like the Wi-fi stories available in Conquest? That's possible, or maybe they use the dream world points to acess them in game after you get a certain score.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links