Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 11th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Hacker Bisharp
Bug reporter

Nature: Gentle

Advertise here
I found many error
Hacks I support:

And i'm a good bug reporter. Contact me if you want :D

Old May 11th, 2012, 04:12 PM
U.Flame
Brony Hacker

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby39 View Post

Jagold made him so he has a 50% chance

That makes sense. But why shiny? Why not 50% chance to encounter Nefari himself like the past battles?
More good news! A friend gave me his old laptop! It's definitely not new, but it's modern and fully functional! Nothing can stop me now!

Yay my username is accurate now! Also holy crap I just realized Unbeatable was misspelled for the longest time! Fixed. xp

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
Old May 11th, 2012, 08:12 PM
manutdrule
Not your cup of tea.

Nature: Calm
Hmm

i applied the Dppt physical/special split patch from this link http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=268940
and it seems to be working!

Magnezone vs wild mawile
1) Use spark on wild mawile, cuts 1/3 health
2) Use metal sound (which sharply reduces Sp def) on Mawile until it cant be reduced further
3) Use spark again, still only reduce by another 1/3 health. (mawile did not make any stat changing moves throughout)

But the new fake moves should definitely be unaffected

EDIT: after applying patch i did see a few text corruptions ingame which doesnt affect anything else..
EDIT2: Oh the creator of that patch said he did change the font to emerald's for the patch, reason why the font looks a bit weird now...but still very much readable

Last edited by manutdrule; May 11th, 2012 at 08:19 PM.
Old May 11th, 2012, 11:29 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
That makes sense. But why shiny? Why not 50% chance to encounter Nefari himself like the past battles?
'cause Gabby worked hard to surpass Nefari
(And Nefari has no icon xD)
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old May 12th, 2012, 04:20 AM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdrule View Post
EDIT: after applying patch i did see a few text corruptions ingame which doesnt affect anything else..
EDIT2: Oh the creator of that patch said he did change the font to emerald's for the patch, reason why the font looks a bit weird now...but still very much readable
That's the reason why I didn't applied it for the game. The fonts get messy.

Quote:
Nefari and Gabrieleon are two spirits in one body.
Both take turns in controlling their body.
In LoG's time, it was Gabrieleon's turn to live, and Nefari's turn to sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacker Bisharp View Post
I found many error
Spoiler:
I am aware of them.
I don't think they'll be a priority though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grafixt View Post
EDIT: I guess it cannot be opened with advanced maps xD .... For now (Evil laugh)
You could. Just change the header of the game back to AXVE and you can open it, but if you do, your saved states won't work, unless you change the game's header back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grafixt View Post
I used to have,many years back when i played pokemon on my old GB, that my boxes where full with pokemon on a certain point. idk how i got myself to get this everytime but still. I'm sure from all the poeple who played pokemon i aint the only one . I think it is possible if you have some knowledge about scripting. 'what i used to do on other games.
I couldn't even manage to have five PKMN in one single box. o.O
Anyway, I don't know how to add more boxes, nor do I see a purpose of adding more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby39 View Post

~#Did some Pokemon Contests. Blitz was in the crowd. There was an Abra there sometimes and once I saw Gabrielleon in the crowd.

~#Whisperee's icon is a Froslass.
~#Furruny has Sentret's icon.
Spoiler:

If you go the mountain in Low Point Path, then back down, take the other side of the rock-stairs, you can walk up to the top. I suppose you'd just have to turn the tiles above the warp to be unpassable.

Item chest in tree.

Borders in Mt. Leon are a different shade. Rather lighter.

Tree tile error and you can't walk above my character.

Found this..

I don't think I can change the NPCs during a contest though.
And thank you for the reports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydranoid0411 View Post
Where i may catch dark lugia
You can't, unless you cheat for one.

Quote:
Spoiler:
So we're not supposed to have them, but we just do? You're awesome. So what happened to April, Richard, , Crossel, and any others I'm forgetting? It seemed like they became vessels but now it seems that's not the case. Why did they die and what good came from their deaths?
April and Richard *faded* away. Crosell continued travelling. Nicolas is in the Whirl Islands. Ryan is in Silkwind Town. Jimmy, after defeating him in the League, he'll be in Lustersand Town. Kevin is in Guardia Town. Light/Jude is in Rintah Town.
Old May 12th, 2012, 06:28 AM
U.Flame
Brony Hacker

Nature: Jolly
Oh Crossel's alive? Anyways I meant how/why did April and Richard die if they didn't become vessels.

So, is shiny Gabrieleon dominant Gabrieleon with traces of Nefari left or what?
More good news! A friend gave me his old laptop! It's definitely not new, but it's modern and fully functional! Nothing can stop me now!

Yay my username is accurate now! Also holy crap I just realized Unbeatable was misspelled for the longest time! Fixed. xp

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
Old May 12th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Alex
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Alex
Why is this stickied? Do Hacks of the Year get stickied or something? I don't remember seeing any past HOTYs getting that >_>.
Old May 12th, 2012, 09:23 PM
manutdrule
Not your cup of tea.

where can u find an everstone (stop evo) in this game?

EDIT: nvm found it

Last edited by manutdrule; May 13th, 2012 at 08:11 PM.
Old May 12th, 2012, 09:41 PM
Pyronas
Beginning Trainer

I found an error that keeps me from advancing in the game. I already beat the large aircraft part of the game. I went on to stop Zah and beat the Master 17. The game still says I need to complete the aircraft part though. I can't fly off of it or anything nor can I go back to Shadow Valley because the entrance in the cave is blocked by a large pokemon. I can't even battle any one on the aircraft either. If I try to battle Stealth, it'll just go back through the dialogue. Every time I try and leave the room, the dialogue starts up again and he just bugs past me.

I can't post images though since I'm new to the community :/
Old May 12th, 2012, 11:58 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexTheRose View Post
Why is this stickied? Do Hacks of the Year get stickied or something? I don't remember seeing any past HOTYs getting that .
Of course o.O
You must have been absent for a long time o.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyronas View Post
I found an error that keeps me from advancing in the game. I already beat the large aircraft part of the game. I went on to stop Zah and beat the Master 17. The game still says I need to complete the aircraft part though. I can't fly off of it or anything nor can I go back to Shadow Valley because the entrance in the cave is blocked by a large pokemon. I can't even battle any one on the aircraft either. If I try to battle Stealth, it'll just go back through the dialogue. Every time I try and leave the room, the dialogue starts up again and he just bugs past me.

I can't post images though since I'm new to the community :/
Have you had the choice to join Team Earth?
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Old May 13th, 2012, 12:41 AM
Pyronas
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

Have you had the choice to join Team Earth?
I have and I chose to not join them. The last thing the hint rock thing told me after I finished the main quest line was to "enter the aircraft already!". I already did that part before, though.
Old May 13th, 2012, 04:29 AM
Kirby39

Nature: Quiet
...Yeah. More thingies...You can fix them if you want...

Spoiler:

I know this isn't a glitch as such. It's just this forest entrance uses upward arrows instead of moving you upwards and warping you, like all the others.

This person gives you TM41 and says it's Torment, but in this game it's Dragon Claw.

I remember in Hevah Academy, one instructor said Angeallen was in the east, and Devihel was in the west. Just change the one that's wrong.

In pretty much all of the houses, you can't walk left onto that tile, but you can walk on to the tile every other way.

Master Rank Contest Hall, Verdanturf isn't in this game.

Hyper Rank Contest Hall, stagey-area through the doorways...

(I have a copy of my game saved before the Vessel fight.) Spelling error.

Boulder City. Walking under doormat thing.

Border visible.

I'm not sure if this is possible to fix, and might be caused by a bad patch error...
But, yeah...Just wanted to share.

(Note-The above picture with a glitchy part of the Safari Zone is a new file. I'm playing it again! ^-^

Last edited by Kirby39; May 13th, 2012 at 10:34 AM.
Old May 13th, 2012, 09:56 AM
Zoarark
Beginning Trainer

where's the download button been lookin for 30 min.
Old May 13th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Kirby39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoarark View Post
where's the download button been lookin for 30 min.
http://destinedjagold.webs.com/downloads.htm

There should also be one on the first page of this thread, nder the "Downloads" section.
Old May 14th, 2012, 01:07 AM
sukodabest
Beginning Trainer

Hey guys, I have Version 15, everything yadada....

I defeated Beatrice, but when I go into Leon's castle or w.e, to fight alice and hopefully get my 8th badge thingie, she's not there.....

Help anyone? I hate getting stuck and I wanna finish this game, I've searched google for 30 straight minutes too o:<
Old May 14th, 2012, 06:29 AM
hydranoid0411
Beginning Trainer

Where may I catch zah in ruby destiny LOG
Old May 14th, 2012, 06:53 AM
Kirby39

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydranoid0411 View Post
Where may I catch zah in ruby destiny LOG
You can't. Zah is a boss fight for the Dragon Castle event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukodabest View Post
Hey guys, I have Version 15, everything yadada....

I defeated Beatrice, but when I go into Leon's castle or w.e, to fight alice and hopefully get my 8th badge thingie, she's not there.....

Help anyone? I hate getting stuck and I wanna finish this game, I've searched google for 30 straight minutes too o:<
It's a new thing. You now need to go to Lost Shadow first (In the cave east of Rintah Town, incase you didn't know...)
Old May 14th, 2012, 10:37 PM
Fullgear46
Sky Tamer

Ok I have lost on the airship ended up on team earth's hideout for some reason and then i get to the mountain and it glitches up after that
Old May 15th, 2012, 01:06 AM
bouy
Beginning Trainer

Where do I find Feebas in this game? And how does it evolve?
Old May 15th, 2012, 05:45 AM
InToXiC8D
Unhatched Egg

I've gotten all 8 destiny rubies to activate the last event, but Chaomega tells me to go see Giratina in the Lost Shadow, which is inaccessible since I already beat Champion Joseph. Any idea on what I'm missing?
Old May 15th, 2012, 06:31 AM
iPika
Crytec

Hey, destinedjagold. I also have a problem. Apparently, when I went to Chaomega for the first ruby destiny piece, my bag was full. However, I did not realize that and went on to get the other seven. Once I had gotten all the purbeck, I was still surprised to see that the destiny pieces had no slot place in my bag while the others here had. Now I'm in a dilemma. I have all the pieces but my bag was full so I 'don't' have the destiny pieces. And now Chaomega is saying the same thing about timelines and reality and stuff. But I can't do the quests to get the pieces again (I think) so what should I do. Fyi, I use a Gameboid (for Android) and I have giratina and felinar and devihel and stuff
I defeated Joseph. Plzzzz help!
Old May 15th, 2012, 07:35 AM
Kirby39

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPika View Post
Hey, destinedjagold. I also have a problem. Apparently, when I went to Chaomega for the first ruby destiny piece, my bag was full. However, I did not realize that and went on to get the other seven. Once I had gotten all the purbeck, I was still surprised to see that the destiny pieces had no slot place in my bag while the others here had. Now I'm in a dilemma. I have all the pieces but my bag was full so I 'don't' have the destiny pieces. And now Chaomega is saying the same thing about timelines and reality and stuff. But I can't do the quests to get the pieces again (I think) so what should I do. Fyi, I use a Gameboid (for Android) and I have giratina and felinar and devihel and stuff
I defeated Joseph. Plzzzz help!
Try talking to the pink pyramid rock thingy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InToXiC8D View Post
I've gotten all 8 destiny rubies to activate the last event, but Chaomega tells me to go see Giratina in the Lost Shadow, which is inaccessible since I already beat Champion Joseph. Any idea on what I'm missing?
Hm...Well, in the newest beta, you have to visit Giratina before you can fight Alice (8th Gym Leader)...So...I'm not sure.
Old May 15th, 2012, 07:05 PM
InToXiC8D
Unhatched Egg

I already did visit Giratina and I got Shaymin. I would be pretty buggered if I had to restart...
Old May 15th, 2012, 08:04 PM
C_r_e_a_m_p_u_f_f

Nature: Naive
I played the game and noticed that Charmander's footprint is same as Torchic's... I try to ignore it but it bugs me a bit. I know a footprint editor by Darthatron, but I don't know if it is for Ruby...
Old May 15th, 2012, 11:52 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_r_e_a_m_p_u_f_f View Post
I played the game and noticed that Charmander's footprint is same as Torchic's... I try to ignore it but it bugs me a bit. I know a footprint editor by Darthatron, but I don't know if it is for Ruby...
Well... I think it's because Charmander replaced Torchic...

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here