Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Reload this Page B2 W2 God Stone?

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Old April 28th, 2012 (07:25 AM).
Summer Sakura Trainer!

Nature: Quiet
The God Stone will most likely be the item that merges Zekrom/Reshiram to Kyurem providing you have both dragons in your party.
Old April 28th, 2012 (08:58 AM).

Quote originally posted by wombateiro:
We still don't know how exactly Kyurem changes forms in movie because it wasn't shown in trailer.
Gotta admit, I haven't seen newest trailer while posting this. It looks like Kyurem can change forms freely in movie. But still, it doesn't change my point about changing forms being different in movies and games, just like in Deoxys' case.

I wonder what was created in Kyurem's tail before changing form:

Is that Fusion Flare? Or maybe it's God Stone combined with Reshiram's fire? Maybe in movie Kyurem can create those things by itself, but in games Zekrom/Reshiram will be needed?
Old April 28th, 2012 (09:49 AM).

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Xander Olivieri
Quote originally posted by Nicole_:
The God Stone will most likely be the item that merges Zekrom/Reshiram to Kyurem providing you have both dragons in your party.
They do not fuse. Gamefreak already said they are not fusions.
Old April 28th, 2012 (04:54 PM).
NEW RUN STARTS AUGUST 1! 000/721

Nature: Relaxed
How many times have fusions been mentioned in this thread? That theory seems to be almost as popular as all the ridiculous Hoenn rumors.

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5804-7602

I'm just a little crazy sometimes.
OK, a lot crazy all the time.

My romhacks and Essentials games are on hold until Essentials is updated.
Old April 28th, 2012 (05:31 PM).

Quote originally posted by wombateiro:
Gotta admit, I haven't seen newest trailer while posting this. It looks like Kyurem can change forms freely in movie. But still, it doesn't change my point about changing forms being different in movies and games, just like in Deoxys' case.

I wonder what was created in Kyurem's tail before changing form:

Is that Fusion Flare? Or maybe it's God Stone combined with Reshiram's fire? Maybe in movie Kyurem can create those things by itself, but in games Zekrom/Reshiram will be needed?
Fusion Flare is an attack, so no. (For the record, the word "Fusion" is not used in the Japanese games, it's "Cross" in those.)

If I remember the clip correctly, there is nothing originally in Kyurem's tail. Suddenly, fire appears in its tail and engulfs its entire body in a ball of fire, which then reveals its White Kyurem forme. According to the info released today, it was confirmed that Kyurem can freely change formes in the movies.

Pokemon White 2 Team:
Old April 29th, 2012 (09:54 AM).
<insert witty eloquence here>

Nature: Relaxed
Maybe it's just a nice decorative stone? Like an ornament or something? That could be kinda cool?

Nah, it's Kyurem-related or I'll eat my hat. :D
Old April 29th, 2012 (07:13 PM).
The Fakemon Spriter

I'm not sure what the stones will do actually. I think maybe that it will fuse the forms together.
Old May 3rd, 2012 (08:31 PM).

I have never herd about the god stone, but if it dident have a use in bw then why wouldent it in this game.
Old May 4th, 2012 (12:35 PM).

The god stone will be featured but in no way related to Kyurem AT ALL! I've done the work Kyurem had once been a pokemon that only had 2 in existance! Then the Incident happened the ice part broke free and became KYUREM! His sudden power lowering froze him. The remains of what the Kyurem' where altered and became ZEKROM AND RESHIRAM! So no Kyurem just broke apart and attached to the old bodies!
Old May 4th, 2012 (03:19 PM).
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Silver Tier

Nature: Careful
Perhaps the god stone will activate Kyurem's perfect forme in which it actually fuses with the other two as part of an event that can be accessed post game...though I'm leaning on it being Kyurem itself.
Old May 6th, 2012 (01:46 AM).
Former battler

Nature: Naive
The God stone will most likely have noting to do with Kyurem my reasoning for this is simple.
1: Theres a lady in Lacunosa Town that tells you a story that story is about the Ginat Chasm (aka Kyurems location) she says a huge meteor fell from the sky and hit that location creating the Ginat Chasm Kyurem is then mentioned (or impled) and that it was hiding inside the Meteor meaning that Meteor could have been the God stone but how should we know at this time.
2: in the trailer for the movie it looks like Kyurem is aborsbing power from Rocks that look like Zekrom and Reshirem so maybe Kyurem abosrbs thier powers and incases them in stone.
Old May 12th, 2012 (05:29 PM).
Momentai :D

Nature: Quirky
Tbh I'm expecting the God stone to have something to do with the Kami trio's new forms. 'God stone' seems to be more related to 'Sacred Beast' forms rather than Kyurem which has nothing to do with God or any sort of sacred aspect. How it'll work I don't know though; maybe when the Kami trio member is holding the God stone they'll enter battle as the new form? It'll certainly be interesting to see. :3
Old May 12th, 2012 (05:58 PM).

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Xander Olivieri
Quote originally posted by AlexOzzyCake:
Tbh I'm expecting the God stone to have something to do with the Kami trio's new forms. 'God stone' seems to be more related to 'Sacred Beast' forms rather than Kyurem which has nothing to do with God or any sort of sacred aspect. How it'll work I don't know though; maybe when the Kami trio member is holding the God stone they'll enter battle as the new form? It'll certainly be interesting to see. :3
The Kami's Sacred Beast forms are only available through the 3DS's AR Searcher. From what I've seen there isn't any other way to get them. So I doubt the God Stone effects them.
Old May 14th, 2012 (08:12 PM).
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Silver Tier

Nature: Careful
Unless the God stone is what turns the God trio from Sacred Forme back to their human or Godly formes.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links