Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 16th, 2012, 01:02 AM
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobandbill

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Went View Post
Nice Wingulls XD

I honestly wonder who's behind the new Plasma! The fact that their logos and theme music are still the same emans that they have just been redesigned- they must have some other goal as well. And I'm also happy to see that the Shadow Triad aren't going to fade into obscurity as wasted characters, hopefully their existence will have a point in this game.

And Bianca is so Kawaaii desu it hurts XD
Yeah, I quite like it. I wonder if the Shadow Triad didn't assume some control there...?

Also have a translation posted by Adam Ant of sppf, as I figure some people may find it interesting.
Quote:
I translated the script

Enjoy:

Natural: I wonder what kind of path you and your Pokemon aim for?

*Scene change*

B2W2 Rival: Alright! We're on our way to receive our Pokemon!

B2W2 Protagonist: Yup!

Protagonist: And you are....?

DD(Different Dimension) Bel: Ahhh, I'm so Glad we could meet! *Giggles* Ta-daaa~ Inside this is the Pokemon you will partner with.

*Scene Change*

Akuroma: [kano?] Team Plasma was there. Accepting the possibilities Pokemon possess, they say Pokemon should be released from humanity's control. That, is not my way of thinking.

*Scene Change*

Kamitsure: Welcome to this stage! My beloved Pokemon, and your Pokemon........which shall truly shine? Let's (find out) here(and now)! Note. she says ''koko de something-mashou'' not too sure, but what I used fits, I guess.

*Scene Change*

Habunake-Plasma Girl: *Laughter* Let me congratulate you, for reaching this far; but, given there are so many of us present here, kindly consider surrendering.

B2W2 rival: I'll say this much; I'm starting to get angry...

Gym Leader Cheren: Tch, they're only troublesome due to their number of them present.

B2W2 rival: This will end quickly.....so lend me your power.

B2W2 Protagonist: You got it!

Snake Plasma Girl: Habunake, Bite attack!

Protagonist: Windie, we'll also use Bite!

Rival: Daikenki, Ice Beam!!

*Scene Change*

Protagonist: Wait!! Rucario, Aura Sphere!!

Ninja Bad Guy: No matter what tactics you use, I've achieved the objective[of the mission].
Higher budget/shorter length aside, it looks amazing. It just seemed to up the standard of what I saw of the anime by many times over. Would love for scenes even remotely like that in the game, but I doubt it.

Old May 16th, 2012, 02:11 AM
Hoenn
Elite
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
I noticed Elesa has dyed her hair then and it looks better IMO, but yeah that trailer looks awesome and I love how all the characters that have been revealed so far are playing some role into it.
Old May 16th, 2012, 03:08 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
Also have a translation posted by Adam Ant of sppf, as I figure some people may find it interesting.
Ooh so Akuroma disagrees with Plasma?---wait, Plasma have the same goal even NOW? :(

Also I wonder what the objective is and what point in the game that they actually reach it. Kinda reminds me of B/W.
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥
Old May 16th, 2012, 03:23 AM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Wow, I never realized that Akurmoa was against Team Plasma. Didn't see that coming. D: Guess I was wrong about him the whole time.

But then again, speaking of Team Plasma, I like how they increased the variety of Pokemon they're using, which means that I don't have to face against Patrat, Sandile, Scraggy, Purrloin, Trubbish or any of their evolved forms each time I go against a Team Plasma Grunt.

Old May 16th, 2012, 03:52 AM
Adventure
do it my o w n way

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by EntwinedSilence View Post
/types while watching
Pardon me momentarily..

AAAAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

ohmygod
ohmygod N, just kill me now
leave me to die ohmygod

ohmygod Rival!

Oh wow.

OH WOW.

Their voices = \o/

The animation is really pretty.. *____*

AN ENTIRE POKEMON TRAILER WITHOUT ASH.

Okay, disappointed at that the female trainer wasn't in it, though.
^ this

I tried writing a post of my own, but it turned out pretty much identical to that one.

THIS IS SO DARN AMAZING. Could there possibly be a little tiny chance of a new anime coming? Please?

What did DD Bel mean? Different Dimension... maybe that hints that there could be an anime and that it could be set in a different dimension, to avoid clashing with the regular anime? *fishing for clues*

moderator of roleplay corner & pokémon general
proudly paired with abnegation
¤
Old May 16th, 2012, 04:14 AM
Zephele
✧ leave it to me!

I thought that was very interesting, at the very least. The animation quality certainly was great, especially in comparison to the TV series, and it was cool to see all the new characters (or new designs of older characters) brought to life. If anything, it's made me curious about how the story of the games will play out, with the reappearance of the Shadow Triad and Plasma.
Old May 16th, 2012, 04:24 AM
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobandbill
Quote:
Wow, I never realized that Akurmoa was against Team Plasma. Didn't see that coming. D: Guess I was wrong about him the whole time.
Ah, but that doesn't necessarily make him good either - maybe he is just a different sort of antagonist. But it is hard to say on just what we know just yet. Shadow Triad is taking a mission too so they're taking orders from *someone* - but is that N, or someone else? And why do they need that scroll?

The trailer did well in that aspect - it gave us some info but also raised even more questions from it.

Old May 16th, 2012, 04:37 AM
Plasmette
Master of Mediocrity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumDude View Post
Plot twists...they happen...
White FC: 1507-0464-0969
Old May 16th, 2012, 04:55 AM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Quote:
I feel that Game Freak intentionally made us think that he was.

Nonetheless, I absolutely loved the trailer. It was so good that my friends didn't believe that it was real to begin with.
Old May 16th, 2012, 05:02 AM
Spherical Ice
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Spherical Ice
I've a gut instinct that Akurmoa is still evil and will have affiliations with Plasma. Perhaps he wants to take over and change their objective?
Old May 16th, 2012, 05:21 AM
Riptobazooka
Unhatched Egg

Really? Burnett was against Plasma? Why?
Old May 16th, 2012, 05:32 AM
Doppelgänger
Community Supporter

That was incredible! This needs to be a show, get rid of Ash, make this a series!!!!
Old May 16th, 2012, 05:56 AM
-Grayscale-
яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...

Nature: Hardy
Quote:
I'm pretty sure they meant to make us think that, actually.

My idea/guess: He is still evil, and since he greatly disagrees w/ Team Plasma, I'm thinking there will be some issue with him 'abusing' pokemon and their powers in the game. Nothing too serious though... since this is still a child's game for the most part. He's still really free for interpretation, as are a lot of other characters.

Besides that, I literally felt a tear when I saw this anime oh god. I was so happy. Amazing quality, totally fresh and awesome... and Ash wasn't in it to ruin the video for me :'D

I was scared when B and W 2 was first released, but not anymore. I'm getting that game.

ι ѕнαℓℓ ρяσтє¢т уσυ, му ℓσνє.

Old May 16th, 2012, 06:16 AM
Spinosaurus

Well looks like this game will end up fixing every single problem I had with BW.
Best one is that I don't have to use 5th gen Pokemon anymore.

SEVIPER AND MAGNETON YESSSS
Old May 16th, 2012, 06:31 AM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
Ah, but that doesn't necessarily make him good either - maybe he is just a different sort of antagonist. But it is hard to say on just what we know just yet. Shadow Triad is taking a mission too so they're taking orders from *someone* - but is that N, or someone else? And why do they need that scroll?

The trailer did well in that aspect - it gave us some info but also raised even more questions from it.
That's right, I mean Magma didn't agree with Aqua but both were antagonists in their own right in Emerald. Though I would like it if Akuroma wasn't really evil...
I'm glad to see the triad show up once more. Perhaps the scroll has the key to awakening Kyurem or reuniting the trio into one dragon.
Stand for Life
Old May 16th, 2012, 06:32 AM
ShadowStriatonTriad
Shadow Triad Elite

Nature: Bold
Wait...WAIT!!! The Shadow Triad AND N are appearing in Black 2/White 2? Ahhh!!! My hopes that the Shadow Triad may be revealed as the Striaton Trio are still standing strong! After all, I haven't even seen the Striaton Trio in any of the game promotions (correct me if I'm wrong.) As for N, his return could prove to be successful. Akuroma also looks hot. And is that Elesa? Or just another electric-type model that resembles Elesa? I hope it's Elesa, but either way, she looks fine. I absolutely ADORE her new look.

I MUST get these games! I'm willing to pay the Euro on the high price when it's finally released. I haven't seen the video yet,
though. But the upcoming games look promising.

Don't leave comrades behind.

Last edited by ShadowStriatonTriad; May 16th, 2012 at 06:55 AM.
Old May 16th, 2012, 07:34 AM
RedJ
[*TRUMPETS INTENSIFY*]

Nature: Quiet
Personally, I'm going with the idea that Akuroma WAS part of Team Plasma, but left. He could potentially still be an antagonist of some sort (heck, maybe he started the other Plasma). Buuuut that's for a different thread entirely.

Also what is this about the Stration Trio? I'm assuming we're talking about the Gym Leaders, and they look NOTHING like the Shadow Triad shown here o-o

Old May 16th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
I think... Gamefreak is debunking the idea of the Shadow Tried being the Stration Triplets. Unless... they're wearing wigs and they also died their eyebrows white and everything.

OH WELL.
Old May 16th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Count

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowStriatonTriad View Post
Wait...WAIT!!! The Shadow Triad AND N are appearing in Black 2/White 2? Ahhh!!! My hopes that the Shadow Triad may be revealed as the Striaton Trio are still standing strong! After all, I haven't even seen the Striaton Trio in any of the game promotions (correct me if I'm wrong.) As for N, his return could prove to be successful. Akuroma also looks hot. And is that Elesa? Or just another electric-type model that resembles Elesa? I hope it's Elesa, but either way, she looks fine. I absolutely ADORE her new look.

I MUST get these games! I'm willing to pay the Euro on the high price when it's finally released. I haven't seen the video yet,
though. But the upcoming games look promising.
That's Elesa, she uses the same Pokémon. Just dyed her hair.

I like how most characters (all, except N) have some change in their appearance. Though we already knew that.

I like how they show the city covered in ice, though it is not what I imagined it's pretty... cool! HA. Man, there seems to be alot going on in these games. Can't wait.

3DS FC: 2062-9927-6099
Fairy: Swirlix, Dedenne, Floette.
Old May 16th, 2012, 02:19 PM
ShadowStriatonTriad
Shadow Triad Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinaryPeaches View Post
I think... Gamefreak is debunking the idea of the Shadow Tried being the Stration Triplets. Unless... they're wearing wigs and they also died their eyebrows white and everything.

OH WELL.
I disagree. i'll keep with my opinion and go with the potential fake hair and dyed eyebrows, thanks. x3

Don't leave comrades behind.

Old May 16th, 2012, 02:44 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Well they are ninjas' who are known as Master of disguise
Also does the frozen town prove that Unova's partially frozen?
Stand for Life
Old May 16th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Aquarius1997
The Horoscopical Master

Nature: Quirky
OH MA GAWD just got done watching it and i still am suprised

1)i dont hate palm tree any more he has now EARNED a special place in my heart. He looked SO good in the video

2) that rival is not against you but hes just your competitive friend
Hmmmm ok its a good idea but i seriously thought he hated the protag

3) belle is now sexy before she was cute but now with the glasses WOW i have a thing for glasses

4) WAT!!! AKUROMA IS NOT EVIL i was 1000% percent sure he was a creepy but goofy maniac( all because of his hair band thingy)

5) elesa you naughty little WOW YOUR HOT that dyed black hair i will have naughty dreams

6) i freaking love that new plasma girl she is VERY cute and yes finally different pokemon for the new plasma's team

Overall i literally screamed in a male tone when i saw this

Sooooooo fantastic
ONLY ME HA!!!

The Aquarius loves a party. Anytime, anywhere is their motto. It is not unlikely that an Aquarius will consider a wake a good place to meet chicks. Aquarians love to be naked. It is even better if they are naked and crocked. Froot Loops is a very Aquarian cereal. So is Rice Krispies, since it will engage in a friendly chat with the Aquarian as he or she is eating breakfast. Count Chocula is off-limits, however. It belongs to the Scorpios. Aquarians use the phrase "Dude, man..." frequently when describing philosophical concepts. Aquarians have out-of-body experiences on a daily basis. If you are talking to an Aquarian and he or she zones out, consider the conversation hopeless. He or she is talking to the guy three feet away from you. Aquarians are fun because they channel people. Plus, if you tell them to, they will run around naked. Aquarians like astronomy because they've been to all those places. If you want to know what the food is like on Saturn, ask an Aquarius. Aquarians can allow themselves every possible vice on the planet, and don't think twice about it. That is why they piss everyone else off. They are cosmically entitled to do this.
Old May 16th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Hiroshi Sotomura

Nature: Lax
It's now available on YouTube in glorious 1080p, courtesy of The Pokémon Company. :D

Hiroshi Sotomura

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.
Old May 16th, 2012, 03:23 PM
HaloSonic
NOM NOM NOM

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluerang1 View Post
Elesa as a brunette is even hotter!

What a great way to promote the games, hopefully it come out in English as well. It will definitely attract new players.

Thanks for the link!
I second both thoughts, I'd love to watch an anime/movie based on BW2, it has a story that doesn't feel as banally childish as the previous generations, and for a veteran player, this would be icing on the cake of a surprisingly enjoyable 5th generation.

Good Bye Nintendo WiFi, you were fun. (my codes won't work anymore, so.... ya, hit me up on 3DS if you want dem trades.)
Old May 16th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ

Nature: Modest
That was the most beautiful video for a game trailer I have ever seen. D'8
So beautiful it makes me cry. ;; <3
Like, Cheren looks boss as heck. Bianca is adorable. Akuroma got even cooler. The Triad is epic. Just, omigosh, this game needs to get here, NOW.

Let the little fairy in you fly!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here